(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

The city of Grandon was a very hot day as it always is. I swear i jumped from North Pole to Egypt for i was sweating pretty much that i had to remove my trench coat and wear no armor just my tunic and linen trousers. It really helped because i could feel the light wind blowing through and cooling me off for a little bit.

"Man i might as well head to the 6th Floor! I bet its a lot better up there!" I exclaimed sarcastic manner. Although i did hear about Lunar City on the 6th Floor as well and its suppose to be a great place to be in. In truth i want to see it myself as soon as possible. So i packed up some potions and even some water to keep me hydrated. After i got everything set up i headed towards the Dungeon.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it's hot up here. A voice comes from behind. I take of my armor and end up walking around with just a tank top on. I come up and grab Night on the shoulder. Hey, how about we go get some food. I'm starving after that crazy boss battle. Wheere did that weird guy come from anyways? I asked with a puzzled look. I wonder how he even got in. I guess we will never know. So pick where you want to eat. I'll buy this round. I said happily. I hope where ever he chooses has air conditioning.

"Sure Shark, that battle did wear me down as well. How about we head for Moe's? As for Zel, he's one of my friends that i party up with from time to time. Although i didn't expect him to jump in like that." I said as we were approaching the resturant.

"Oh yeah, have you heard of Lunar City on the 6th floor?" I asked him.

I suddenly realized that the man who jumped in wasn't so random. He seemed like a... nice... guy. I thought to myself as I heard Night ask me about food. Yea that sounds fine. I have heard about that city by the way. Its said to be a really nice place. I'm glad we get to be the first ones there. I said as I followed night into the restaurant. I wounder what I'm going to order. I haven't really had a good meal since the 4th floor.

I was in the final battle on the 100th floor and was suddenly forced into a black hole. At that moment, I heard Night call my name. Huh? What? Sorry i kinda zoned out. I guess I will take a Torta and a side of Pozole. I have these in the real world and I love them. I always wanted to have one here. I said as I remembered my friends back home. I wonder what they are doing right now. They might not even know about my situation right now. I said to myself and thus getting lost in another deep thought.

No sooner did he ordered, he spaced out again. I smiled

"I guess everyone has their troubles." I said to myself. We got our food and found an empty table. When i just sat down, a message icon appeared above my right eye. With a wave i brought up the menu and went into Messaging and found that i had 1 New Message from Kira. One of my friends who loves to eavesdrop on anything.

"Hey Night, heard you cleared the F4 Boss and are now up on 5. Congrats for surviving so far! I just got word of the F5 Boss known as Amber, the Mother Scorpion. She's a tough one and shouldn't be taken lightly. Anyway you be careful alright?"

That was the end of the message, and as always his info is always appreciated. I smiled as i knew Kira who was also one of my friends in real life too, but we grew distant after we got trapped in this death game.

I soon got my food and started eating so I can turn my focus back to beating this game. I started thinking about strategies that could be useful in combat. I need to know strengths and weaknesses of as amny people I can gather so we can clear this floor. I said to myself as I tried to peace things together. Hey Night, That message you got, did it contain anything about this floor's Boss? I'm trying to piece some things together. I said with the kind of look that you get when someone is thinking hard about one thing.

Recently I have been trying to think about the best combos that would work together, but for that, I need to know strengths and weaknesses. I said as I tried to figure out more information about my newest guild member.

I smiled as i took a bite of my food and took a sip of my drink to wash it down.

"The Boss is called Amber, the Mother Scorpion. It's skin is like iron making it hard to penetrate her defense. Like her name gives, she can give birth to Lava Scorpions, Grass Scorpions, and Sand Scorpions. Then she has the Canabalism where she consumes one of her children when her HP is low enough. Thankfully she can only give birth to 4 Scorpions so if we take out those little guys out first it'll prevent her from geting more health." I exained in as many details as i knew about the Boss.

I started thinking of our plan of attack and sat at the table resting my chin on my hands. Ok so our main focus would be shifted to the little Scorpions. I started thinking of a plan to deal with the children but making sure that the boss doesn't intervene. Here is what I'm thinking, I can distract the boss since my shield combo is near impenetrable. I also gain HP over the course of its use. I will be able to survive and keep busy to give you time to kill the scorpions before she eats them. How does that sound to you? I asked awaiting his thoughts of improvement or the ok.

"That could work, however she won't lay them out the moment we enter, so we'll have to weaken her a little. I know her Ironskin has a weakness too, but it'll be rather difficult. If we can somehow stun her then we'll be able to deal more damage for a brief amount of time." I explained aa i try to assess of what possible danger that would await us.

I start to think of the possible consequences. I look at all the possible sides to see what we could do. OK. I could distract it like I did with the last boss and you can strike and weaken the armor. We should be able to weaken it fast enough to make it spawn the children. At that point is when you can focus on killing the kids while I entertain the boss. If we focus on killing the scorpions before the boss eats them then we can kill it fairly easily. I look up out of my train of thought and turned my gaze towards Night.

I nodded after giving it some more thought. Then i cracked a smile.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I said with confidence. After we ate our food, we restocked on our potions and luckily enough a teleport crystal for the two of us in case things go bad. Then we set out for the Dungeon once again.

"We'll probably won't be able to get to the Dungeon for another day or so." I said referring to the sun setting over the sand dunes. Which it starts to get cooler as well so its much easier to move around as the sun goes down.

I saw the sun go down and all of a sudden, I got the shivers. Wow! It gets pretty cold at night. I said as I open my menu and bring out my jacket. I let out a yawn after I put on my jacket.

Night, go get us a room at an inn and send me a message when you do. I said as I handed him some money. I need to find a blacksmith to repair my gear. I can't go on an adventure unless I have my gear at top durability and power. I walked off towards the center of town and vanished.

Noticing that he was pretty tired, I went to a nearby Inn and bought a room for two. As much as I want to get moving, I'm pretty much beat to the bone as well. Not to mention my arms still ache from that dragon. I went to a room 23D and when I got in I sent Shark the room number. No sooner did I sit on my bed, I went to sleep with a thin sheet to cover me. I left the candle light on so that Shark could see.

I got to the Blacksmith shop and asked to get my gear repaired before they closed. I handed my stuff over to the blacksmith and everything was repaired to the best stats. As soon as the repairs were finished, I paid the shop owner and left. I got outside and saw a message from Night. It read: Got room. It's 23D. I left a candle on so you find the right room. I'm heading to bed. Door is open. See you when you get back.

I closed the message and continued to the inn where Night had gotten our room.

I walked into the room and noticed Night was knocked out on the bed. Wow. He must have been more tired than me. I said as I layed down in the bed and fell fast asleep.

I woke up while it was still dark, but I knew it was only an hour before the sun would rise up and it'll be ridiculously hot again. After stretching my arms and legs, I gave Shark a nudge on the shoulder. While I did that I equipped my much lighter traveling clothes and my Xilanvale.

Come on, we got to get up. I whispered.

I rolled over. At this point, I was still in a deep sleep. I was dreaming that my mom was trying to wake me up for school. I ended up talking aloud. Ugh. Five more minutes mom! And I rolled over again. I receive another nudge followed by the forceful loss of my covers.

Ok I'm up. I said as I jumped out of bed. I put on my light armor and got ready to head out.

I started to laugh when he was talking to his mom. I tried not to, but I couldn't help it as we started to head outinto the field.Sorry Shark, I wanted to try to get as close to the Dungeon as possible before the sun comes up again. I explained as the cool wind combed through my hair. However I already picked up on a little heat coming from it as well.

I started to laugh when I realized what just happened. I walked out the door and waited on my friend. Agreed. We should clear the floor today. I said as I walked towards the restaurant. Let's grey some food before we go. Can't fight in an empty stomach. I opened my menu to see what was close. I found a couple and turned to Night. What do you want to eat? Need energy for the fight.