(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

I smirked. "I chose last time, now its your turn." I said with a grin. Truth be told my mind is so wrapped on unlocking the 6th floor that i can barely think of anything else. The only thing i can really do right now is try to get some strength and pray that we can overcome this upcoming battle.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started walking towards the place I picked. I happen to know the owner of this shop so we can get a little discount on the food. I looked at Night and he looked to be in deep thought. He must be thinking about the next floor. I said to myself as I turned back around.

Still thinking about the next floor huh? I said as we approached the shop.

I kind of frowned. "No, close though. I guess I'm just overthinking things again." I said as i tried to smile but it was pretty weak. I need to stop worrying about it or else i'll be stressed out before we even get to the Boss's Door! So i took out a foot long chain and started to swing it around my finger as i walked to the resturant.

I walked into the restaurant and sat at an open table. I saw the shop owner and he sent a discount coupon to my inbox.

Well, let's eat so we are ready for the I said to Night. I ordered a breakfast sandwich. I looked at Night. Get something that will fill you for the adventure. Don't want to be hungry during a boss fight.

I chuckled as i rubbed the back of my neck.

"Sorry about that Shark, if you asked i would have helped with the bill." I remarked as i chuckled a bit. We headed out into the field and thankfully there was a few Scorpions wandering around. We took them out, and while we were i tried to take notes on their battle tactics and where they're vulnerable as well.

Zelrius walked now, Something he does not do very often ever since his extreme Grind and Level up process (--OOC See ALL the forums :3) "I knew you two would be up here by now. I was just out spreading the word that this floor is ready. So I'd hurry up and clear out before all the Noobies looking for Fortune come." He said jokingly and as always trying to have a good time then he got a bit more serious

"A little further down the road are these weird like WereBear things that stand on hind legs and can move their head fast enough to keep up with me. Which is a bit scary for most people. If you want I can share what I currently have for mapdata and Beasts. He said now trying to be friendly and helpful

Zauis following his big brother and Shark as he sees them take out a scorpion I munched on the bread and cream I had bought which was my favorite food. After they finished it off I walked over to the both of them munching on the bread and cream while giving them a smile "Hey guys! You must be about to go to the next dungeon? Let me give you a hand." I said calmly while finishing the last of my snack while unsheathing my Cliducster, an all black sword with a sick looking handle. Zauis smirked at them while he was wearing his Knights Of Christ long blacker jacket that had to swords crossing on the back of it.

I smiled as I realized that these were two of my newest guild members. It's fine with me. I finally get to see what these two can do. This gives me a better chance to see the path my guild is going down. I said as we all walked toward the dungeon.

The more the merrier, I always say. Now I am going to have to think of a new strategy so we all have a part. I said as I start thinking about a new strategy.

while I was thinking about a plan for the boss, an idea came across my mind, I looked over at Zauis and Zelrius. Hey Zauis, Zelrius, up front. I want to see what you two are capable of. I said as I continued thinking of the perfect strategy for the big boss battle.

Hmm. What combination of two people will work best, I need two distractors and two attackers. Right now I am distracting and Night is attacking. How can I shift this to add and enhance the other two. I was thinking about this the entire time the rest were fighting.

Seeing the Scorpion had it's eyes on Shark who seem to be coming up with a plan, reaching for my Cliducster I bursted toward the Scorpion and right as I got near him to swing my Cliducster he swiftly moves avoiding the attack causing me to stumbling sliding down as the Scorpion then turned his attention toward me. "I was a bit nervous on this first attack, I'll do better my next attack. I promise!" I whispered while slowly getting up the Scorpion the hits me back towards Shark.

Health: 17/18

I sat on the sand as Shark evaluated Zel and my brother's battle performance. A Grass Scorpion tried to sneak up on me from my side, but i swung my arm with my sword as it cleaves through the Scorpion with ease. All the rest were focused on the two up front, i just closed my eyes and tried to remember the real world, but most of it was blurry.

I was sitting down trying to think of a good battle plan when Zel and Zauis took protection and kept the monsters away from me, Zel used remarkable speed. That speed could be used to get the quick easy shots on the boss. With the speed he moves at, there is no way the boss can catch him. I was thinking to myself as my plan starts coming together.

I looked over at Zauis as he plays with some monsters then slices them in half. Well he certainly has the strong hits. He could be a part of the distraction team with me. I said in my head. I finally came up with a great plan that has a 95% success rate.

OK guys, I got it. Zauis and I will take distraction because i have a strong shield to protect us and from what I have seen, Zauis has some pretty strong hits. Night and Zel with take attack. You both have incredible speed and stealthiness so it will be semi easy to land attacks on the boss. What do you guys think about this plan? I said as I looked over the group.

Shark explaining the plan I nodded a bit. "I think this plan is very efficient if you ask me. It's true that Zel and my big brother have great speed, but me and Shark got strong hits. This could work out or we could use the switch method. Shark and my big brother could team up and Shark clashes with the boss knocking him off balance giving my brother enough time to attack, same with me and Zel. But let's try your way first Shark! It's seems like the better option." he said while smirking.