(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

Zelrius nods ready.

Then a Thought comes to him.

"Your plan is all well and good. But what if the Boss deviates from the distraction AND is much faster then we thought. In that case it would be able to hit me or Night." He replied semi-worried about the events that might take place in the boss room. Not to mention someone's life is always on the line.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After finally reaching to them I panted for a little while then replied to Zelrius's statement Yeah, I got through it somehow. I wanted to be on the front lines so badly and now here I am! Oh by the way, Night, thanks for the dungeon location for Floor 3, I thank you for that.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I see another player come from the distance. I look over to the others. If the boss has more speed than we think then I will be able to match the speed. I can still intercept the attack and knock it off balance. I say as the new player approaches.

I look around expecting an introduction. Who is this guy? He seems a bit off. I think to myself as he starts talking.

Zelrius nods at Shark's back-up plan. The ground around them makes little to no sound as the sand simply moves as you step, making actually very difficult for Zelrius to use all of his speed. He sighs really wishing a nice breeze would come in to relieve him of this unbearable heat that only got Warmer as they moved each step close to the giant tower.

Wonder what kind of monsters are in there... He began to imagine all kinds of possible desert things that could attack them, and even began to think about the boss.

Uh.. if anyone's wondering what my main speciality, it's speed. I run to monsters and slash them, then dodge and do it again. basically hit and run tactic except.. v2? I told everyone who was present Also, I have a tag-combo with my Pet/Familiar, Glacies. It's a small ice-dragon. I made Glacies wake up and he flew around me That's how he looks like.

Rageagumon

I was listening to what everyone was saying. I caught on to the idea of having a familiar that can freeze its enemies for a certain amount of time. I started thinking of a new strategy with another useful player.

Now with a ice dragon, we might be able to slow down the boss' movements. That would give them time to launch their attacks as well as prepare for the counter attack. With Zauis and I on distract/ knock of balance and Night, Zelrius, and that other guy on speed and quick attack, we would be able to beat the boss quite quickly and easily.

I liked the new plan and got the others attention.

OK, listen up... Here is how this crap is going down. I started as I prepared to get down and dirty with explaining the plan. Zauis and I will be on defense and distract and knock the boss off balance so you you three can mainly focus on nice clean strikes. We are going to need Glacies to use his freeze skill on the boss so we can slow it down and enhance the strikes. While that happens, Zauis and I will prepare to block any counter attacks that are thrown at anyone. Shark looks at the crowd and sees the gears in their heads moving. What does everyone think?

I had my main priority to listen to what Shark said. Though not being able to understand everything with Rage bursting in. Though I didn't mind I began listening to the fact that he had a Ice dragon familiar. Just as I thought, we could use that the slow down the boss giving them enough time to attack maybe. After Rage stopped talking I turn to Shark who was gathering everyone's attention. Listening to what Shark had came up with I smirked knowing I had just thought the same thing. Me and him fitted being the distractors and knocking the boss of balance giving Zel, big brother and Rage enough time to attack. Quickly nodding at Shark's plan I look around to everyone seeing what their reactions was to the plan. "The plan is great and makes a lot of sense Shark! Me and you will be the distractors and focus on knocking it off balance while the other three use their speed to attack. If you three are in danger me and Shark can attempt to counter his hit to give you enough time to attack or enough space to get your distance to drink a potion if needed. I'm ready to get this started already. " he said while clenching his teeth.

I smiled as I heard that I had at least one persons support. I looked around and hoped that the others were following what I had just laid down.

This plan will work like a charm if we stick to it. Any false movements could cause an entire uproar... or possibly... someones life. I will not let anyone die. I said as I reassured the team.

Rage stood there in shock and said to himself How in the world did that guy come up with such a plan! He stood there without talking for 2 minutes then told Shark what he thought Shark right? That's your name? Well.. How in the world did you come up with such a fantastic plan!? I will certainly go with it. Glacies, you ready? I looked at Glacies and started to pet him

Rageagumon

I chuckled then turned my attention to the new guy. Hahaha thanks. I am the leader and founder of the Knights of Christ guild. I am the strategist and most experienced in my guild. Don't leave it passed me to figure out a plan. It's what I do best. Besides the combat though. I'm glad to see you are on board. Oh, I never caught your name. What is it? I asked the new guy as I kept on the smile.

Leader of the Knights of Christ guild!?! Wow! Oh sorry! Excuse my manners. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rage, Rageagumon. Call me Rage for short I smiled at him while lending my hand for a hand-shake. I specialize in speed, dodging and combat. Engaged with Aria aka Lightfiyr.

Rageagumon

I smiled as he was very polite. No need to be so proper. I'm a normal person just like you. My goal is to have my guild clear the game and we will do it. I said with a very determined voice. It's nice to meet you Rage. Let us work well in this upcoming boss fight. I'm eager to see what you can do. Oh... and congrats on the engagement. I said to Rage as I shook his hand. I'm very happy for him. I wonder if any girls like me. Hmm... Maybe it's not worth thinking about right now. I was talking to myself in my head.

Hearing his side of what he said I replied Your guild shall clear the game huh.. Well I plan to clear this game for Aria and Oske.. Aria as you already know is my to-be wife and Oske is a special friend of mine.. I promised to protect her and clear this death game for her. I will do anything to end this death game for those 2.. Even if it means becoming a bad player in this game..

Rageagumon

I rubbed the back of my neck as I stood on the sand dune.

That sounds like a perfect plan to me Captain, I'm ready whenever you guys are. I called back as I decided to sit down on the hot sand.

With this many players and each with their own purpose on battle, it should be easy as cake to take Amber down. But then again, there's always that one small chance that something can go horribly wrong. I tired not to let it get to me, but it wouldn't hurt to be afraid to die. All of us are, whether they admit it or not is another story. I looked down at the sand as flashbacks of that one time when my friends from another guild tried to take on the boss on the 3rd Floor. I tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen, and they paid the price.

I shook my head to drive me out of those thoughts just as Shark came up to me along with the others. I didn't realize it at first, but I could feel the tears running down my face. I wiped them off trying to hide it and got on my feet.

I saw Night was a bit testy eyed. I was concerned about what he is thinking about. I went up to him and tried to talk some sense into him. Night, don't worry about anything. If something wrong happens, leave it to me. I will take care of it. I assure you that no one in this group raid will die. I promise you. I know I am scared of death but I will fight for everyone til my last breath. I reassured him that everything will be fine. I started walking toward the tower and prepared for the worst.