(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

I nodded in silence, for I did feel less worried, but I followed right behind him. Trying to ignore the troubling thoughts of mine, I tried to get back to my usual cheerful self. I turned around towards the group and walked backwards.

You guys better hurry up before we get there! I called out to them with a cheerful smile.

The least I can do is try to keep everyone's morale up. I assured myself.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis noticing his big brother losing hope he looked over his shoulder back at his big brother while stopping. Letting Shark, Rage and Zel move on. As my big brother walked closer I stepped in front of him stopping him as I slapped my both of my hands against his face gently on each side while looking him in the eyes I bump my head into his looking directly at him. "Nii-san, no matter what happens you will not die. You have everyone else looking out for you and most of all your little brother." letting his face go I gently slap him on the cheek "love ya kid, let's go catch up to them! Let's beat this bosses butt." he said while smirking.

I feel like something is missing. I turn around and notice Zauis and Night are still talking back there. I raise my voice so they can here me. Hey! Both of you! Hurry it up so we can take on the dungeon! I wanted to reach the dungeon before nightfall. I tried to hurry the group up so we have time to spare. I was pumped for this boss fight. We have a good amount of people who have great skills. I can't wait to see how fast this battle goes. I was talking to myself with tons of energy.

I looked at Shark shouting at Shade and Zauis to hurry up. I laughed at Shark at how pumped he was to finish this floor. I walked up to Shark and patted his back You seem pumped up to do this. I smiled at Shark with a nice smile.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I turned back around after I yelled at the others. Next thing I know, I feel a hand on my back and here Rage talking to me.

This is the biggest turnout I've had in a long time. I also get to check out my newest guild members in action. I am always pumped for a good challenge. I told Rage with lots of enthusiasm.

As soon as I heard that he wanted to join a guild I was happy, but then I heard him say "Solo apparently" and that smile turned into a puzzled look. Apparently?! It's your decision if you want to be in a guild. It doesn't just happen unless everyone hates you, and that's definitely not the case. I said to Rage in a confused tone.

Why apparently? That does't make sense. I thought to myself while waiting for a response.

Noticing that we were the ones getting left behind, I burst after the group. Thankfully I have almost outstanding stamina for the heat was annoying enough when I'm walking. Actually it felt a lot cooler when I was running, but I caught up to Shark, Rage, and Zel.

Yeah sorry about that, had one of those moments. I said apologetic as I slowed myself to a walking pace which later got hot again.

(OOC: Where's Toshiro when we need him! XD)

I accepted Night's apology. I remembered all the moments my friends have had and I helped and/or saved them from disasterous result. I tuned towards Night. Hey Night, if you are ever struggling or just want someone to talk to, I'm always available to help or listen. I told him with a very friendly and serious tone.

I was surprised when Shark said that. No one has ever done that, not ever since I've been in this death game. I cracked a smile.

Alright thanks for the offer Captain, but for now let's just concentrate on getting to the boss. I said with a newfound determination swelling up inside me.

This time, I won't allow any of my friends to die before my eyes again! I vowed with the same determination, and I intend to keep it.

Feeling like the odd ball I watch as my brother run off toward the group. "Uh.....okay? Sheesh" Looking at them I stick my hands in my pocket while shrugging a bit in no hurry to catch up. Just looking around the place it looked kinda cool but id rather be back at town at the grasslands under my favorite tree with the sun beaming. That sounds really good right about now. Thoughts just blowing up my mind to cover how I really felt. Ignoring it I continued to slowly walk as my jacket blew with every step I did. "Huh....... I'm just not feeling it anymore." he whispered with an annoyed tone.

I stopped for a while to let them catch up, I looked back and said Shade? What's wrong with Zauis? Yo Zauis! What's wrong? Why'd you stop! Did something happen? I shouted at Zauis to hurry up, he seems annoyed of the sort.. Hey Shark, don't you feel something is off with Zauis? he seems a bit annoyed of the sort.. I'm sorta worried .. I looked at Shark with a worried look

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Looking down at the ground I hear Rage's voice which I then jump a little in shock. Shaking the feeling off I spoke calmly toward Rage "Nothing man.....just great." he said while keeping his head down. Hearing footsteps coming my way I see Commander Shark standing before me. Asking me a few questions I shrugged while looking up at Shark shaking my head "I'm fine, sorry if I let my looks get to you. Let's go kill this boss already....." clenching his teeth he began to walk. Knowing they were all right about me not being myself it kinda felt good to know. Though my mood stayed the same. I thought to myself, I can't go into battle like this or I'll die for sure. I can't freaking focus.

I was very concerned about Zauis. I want him to be able to fight at full power. Are you positive? I said as I gave him the death stare. I want you at full power. I can tell when something is bothering someone. It's ok to tell me. I am your guild leader and friend after all. I said hoping he would open up to me.

Staring face to face with Leader Shark I noticed when he asked if I was positive he gave somewhat of a death stare. Seeing that gave Zauis his usual evil smirk that is usually on his face when others give him stares similar to it or anger him. In this case it was because it was similar. Interrupting Shark's sentence toward the end I shrugged "Trust me, I'll be at full power alright....Heheh. Don't worry, I'm fine Leader. If something was really wrong...I'd tell ya about it. No big deal. So let's go get this over with." he said calmly while looking at the others.

I went about the statement with caution. I was trying to think about what was bothering him all this time.If you say you are alright then I'm going to have to believe you. I said with a cautious tone. I was still curious about the kd.I want to help the kid be very strong. I don't want his mental status to affect this battle. I care too much about my teammates to let them die because of their mental status. I conversed with my self and continued walking.

Smiling at the thought of Leader Shark caring about everyone the way he did made me glad. I've never really met someone like the guy before, I remember when I felt the same until that day. He shrugged at the thought trying to brush it away. Looking over at Shark I slap him on the back chuckling a bit "Heheh come on Leader! Ya know I'm fine and what not. Maybe I was just a little scared of the dungeon, that's all." he said calmly while knowing he was lying through his teeth. Though he played it off well I knew our Leader and everyone else weren't fools.

I gave a little chuckle when I heard what Zauis said. Heheheh! You... Scared of dungeons? Please. That's how I know you aren't acting yourself. Since when were you afraid of dungeons. No matter. I said as I turned towards the rest of the group. So who is ready to clear this floor? I somewhat shouted as I was hoping to boost the energy of the group.