(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

I smiled as I heard that Night was behind me. I continued walking and was eager what the others were going to do. I kept going straight. I didn't want to be pulled into another trap. I barely made it out alive last time.

Good to know you are with me night. Well I am not going to lose to some trap. I was trying to keep my curiosity inside me so I didn't seem worried. I kept my head straight and continued on my path.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smirked.

"Its no biggie really, i just know that its always best to have one other who's got your back. Unless you're one of those type of people who tries to do everything on their own but you don't seem that type of guy. At least that's what i think anyway." As i said that we found the stair case and a group of Scorpions blocking the path. Drawing out my sword, i charged after the ones on tbe right side while I'm hoping Shark would follow take the left and squeeze them out that way.

Zelrius stood, Between both pairs. Clarenece, Zauis and Kay on one side. Night and Shark on the other. He thought for a second. In a few moments he understood a few more things: (1) Zauis would most likely follow his older brother. (2) That makes him half a swing decider and Half not one (3) Back to the previous, If he chose Shark and Night, The others would likely follow as they would now be a far smaller group. HOWEVER (4) If he went with Kay and Clarence into the Doors, They most likely would part ways right here. Zelrius tightened his jaw as the decision was a very difficult one to make.

I drew my sword as a I ran towards the scorpions. Night took the ones on the right and I swiftly took out the ones on the left. Good work. I love to see you always trying your best. I continued walking.

Hey, I'm the type of person to do what's best for others. I don't think about myself at all. I said as I looked at Night.

I smirked as I sheathed my sword.

I know Shark, i'll admit I tried to take everything on my own before all this, but I realize when we were clearing the 4th Floor that its better knowing you have someone watching your back. I said with assurance as we started to ascend the stairs.

Zelrius sighed, finally understanding Night and Shark's reasoning.

"YO! Clarenece, Kay, Zauis, The other two are leaving, I am going to go with them as this might be a little more then we can handle, even with Zauis." He said turning to follow the other two. Sprinting up the stairs as fas as he could to catch up with the pair.

"I've got your guys' back as long as you got mine." He remarked, eager to move on.

I got tired of debating and being pulled back almost. Careless maybe, but i managed to breeze through the mobs and reach the next flight of stairs as the others were way behind. I shook my head as i continued on without waiting up on them.

"I may be only level 13, but i can still mop every one of these things to the floor." I said to myself as i came upon more of those Scorpion mobs. Clenching my teeth and gripped my sword tighter as i charged at them without a second thought.

Catching up to my bro I clench my teeth in anger "Theres no way I'm letting you go alone you idiot. Are you stupid!? Sorry but I won't let ya risk ya life like that." he shouted in anger while watching his brother battles after it was over he walked closer to his brother placing his hand on his shoulder "Let's get going knucklehead. I'm sure we can beat this stupid boss with ease. It's nothing the brother tag team duo can't handle. Heheh" saying those words a slight breeze blew by and blew my light purple hair as my eyes were squinted and my snake smile reappeared on my face.

I finally got on the next floor and I see Night running full speed ahead followed by Zauis. I readied my shield and sword and caught up with them while taking out the monsters in their blind spots.

Better watch your surroundings next time. I said as I continued to take out the scorpions. Let's do this Night, Zauis.

Cleaving through them with little difficulty, i found yet another flight of stairs. Ascending them i had to cleave through a few more Scorpion mobs before i got to the top. Awaiting for me was another party of friendly Scorpions giving me a warm welcome with their charging pincers and tails lashing at me.

"This place is not much of a party now is it?" I asked them like they could talk back maybe. They ignored me and didn't really respond in a nice way. I sighed as i chopped one of their tails off.

"I guess not, but this party is starting to get crazy!" With that and my sadistic smile i cleaved through all of them once more. Only to find the Boss Door looming over me. Dusting my hands off, i couldn't help but laugh with a heart full of excitement. Iused a Healing Crystal in order for my HP be at full throttle as i placed my hand on the door.

"Time for the Grande Finale eh Amber?" I asked as i started to push the door wide open.

I saw the boss room door start opening and I ran as fast as I possible could.

I'M... COMING!!!! I said running toward the room at full speed. I got there just in time and looked at the other two just before initiating the battle.

Back to the original plan with me on distraction and you two on attack.

I kind of froze when Shark was running up to us. I almost completely forgot they were behind me this entire time. Going back to the original plan except Shark and little brother does the distraction while i am basically the only attacker now. Great. I thought to myself, which is fine i suppose. I'll take out the little Scorpions while the two keeps big cannibal moma busy. Its a pretty sound plan to me as i fully push the door wide open. There was nothing but darkness in there at first. I took to the far right side and made sure the attention wouldn't be on me as well.

Upon opening the dungeon door it's a complete dark room as my big brother slides off to the right so he wouldn't be the center of attention I take a deep breathe while going through my inventory I equipped my new sword that my soon to be wife made for me. The sword was crimson red with a black handle, it was named the Oblivion. Chuckling a bit at the heaviness of the sword I look at it for a moment thinking of Oske. Whispering to myself "I can't afford to die here...." he said in a confident tone while taking further steps into the shadows I notice blue torches lining up across the wall. Leaving only a bit if shadowy ness. Looking back at Shark I nod. "Lets give it our all...."

I shook my head.

"Not it, them." I whispered as looming before us was Amber, the Mother Scorpion. Surrounding her was a half a dozen of regular Scorpion mobs that seemed to prowl around her. veering off to the right side, i started to draw the attention of the smaller mobs.

I rushed straight toward Amber as soon as I could. Let's go Zauis! I said while going head on with the boss.

I there a couple hits at the boss but they were blocked. I had my shield ready. The boss launched a couple shots at me but I easily blocked one and dodged the other. Well, at least I know that I have the bosses attention. I said as I stuck with keeping the boss focused on me.

Hearing the Leaders words I smirked after tensing up as I firmly gripped my sword, The Oblivion. Seeing that Shark had it's attention I noticed some of the small fries coming my way as my Oblivion turns a black flow I shred through them leaving them to shatter as I turn toward Shark "Do ya think I should go for an attack Leader? Or wait a few? I mean you practically have him focused on you." I said while clenching my sword.

Slashing left and right as i continued my assault on the little guys while Shark has the attention of Amber. I clenched my teeth as i tried to kill every last one of the Scorpion mobs.

"Come on, just a few more...!" I said to myself pushing myself to do my best. Then i slipped on the sand because there's no grip on them. As the result i got stung by one of their tails. Wincing from pain, i sliced the tail off. However on my HUD beside my HP bar was a side effect.

Poison Level 1

Night: 27/29

Hearing Shark's words I slash through everyone of then with my new blade The Oblivion. Seeing everything seemed under controlled I decided to defend off the ones following behind Shark as I slash then from attacking him but staying outta the bosses range so he wouldn't focus on me. "Well those guys are toast. I think the real fight can began my friends." giving them a smirk I turn to the boss.

Not quite. I said as I ran behind Amber and thrust my sword at it's exposed belly. It hit home and it squealed as it start back up towards me! I had to leave my sword in order to roll away from it's stampede, which really didn't matter because she slammed me with her claw pretty hard that it knocked the wind out of me and knocked me off my feet. I got sent flying into a nearby pillar making the thing tumble into rubble.

That was unexpected...! I groaned as every inch of my body is throbbing with pain.

Night: 23/29

Amber: 18/19