(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brow crested with worry for a moment. As we walked towards the Dungeon, I kind of made the impression that I needed to tell Shark something by walking beside him.

The truth to the matter is that back on Floor 3, I was trying to clear the floor with a guild that happened to be my friends. We weren't close as in personal or anything, but we did cover each other's backs during combat and we survived throughout almost everything that came our way. It almost seemed like we could get all the way to the 10th Floor by ourselves. I said to Shark with a smile on my face. Then my face grew more stern as I kind of choked on the next few words.

We were in the Dungeon at the door to the Boss Chamber when I got the latest info about the Boss there. When I looked at the info, I knew we needed to recuperate and suggested to head back to town. They ignored it, and went into the chamber anyway despite the many times I tried to warn them. I followed after them of course, beings I wanted to make sure that they pulled through. Or at least that's what I was hoping for at the time. They were all caught off guard for they didn't know exactly how to go against it, and as a result one by one they slowly died out. All the way until I was the only one left. I fought off the Boss as best as I could, however I only bought myself some more time for me to escape out of there. I felt powerless, like I couldn't do anything but watch. And when I did move it was already too late. I said as I kept a strong face about it.

But yeah, that's just one part of NightShade's life. And also my nightmare that I wish never to be repeated again. I vowed, hoping that Shark would listen to all of my rambling nonsense.

Zauis chuckled at Shark's comment "Heheh ya know me oh so well Leader." he said happily before turning toward the whole group we all face Shark seeing him looking very confident as he firmly spoke it seemed everyone got pumped, even Rage was shouting with a huge smile on his face. Making me glad I sticking my clenched to the sky while looking downward "Let's do this!!!! We've got this in the bag so let's give it our all!!" he said excitedly while having a huge grin on his face. After that I solely heard my brother speaking as I shrugged knowing what he was talking about. I brushed it off and kinda plugged my ears not wanting to hear the story again. My brothers face was as gloomy as it ever had been on that very day. Zauis shrugged.

I listened to what Night told me and related back to the 2nd floor. I was also with a group that rushed in and died at the front door. I was the only one left and walked away in tears. I can connect with Night due to what happened to me. I know what he went through. It's tough.

Night, I can assure you that the same thing wont happen to us. I am 100% certain about that. I heard Zauis get pumped up for the fight.

See Night, We are too strong for these monsters. I said as I assured him that everyone would be fine.

I looked at the rest of the group Looks like everyone else has issues in this world too.. I said while smiling.. It seems we're all scarred by incidents. We can all bear them together one day! For now.. we shall clear this floor and keep moving forward with our heads high! I started cheering trying to re-assure everyone of their scars and burdens

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zelrius toke the moment of time to worry about Miles. Bringing the Larger-Than-Normal wolf had many dangers. Number 1 being no means of revival. Number 2 being something that can mess up the plan in a heartbeat. The wolf sensed it's master's worried and laid down with it's head on the ground, almost as if knowing what he was thinking.

"Hey, Shark, Do you think I should bring Miles or leave 'em here?" He asked. concern in his voice made clear so Shark understood.

I looked at Zelrius then walked to him and patted his back Glacies and I will take care of Miles. He can be good with our tag-combo! bring him! I smiled at Zelrius then petted Glacies. Glacies flew down to Miles and sat on his head.

Rageagumon

I smiled at the group.

Yeah, this time it'll be different. Because this time we're more ready for that Boss any day of the week. I said sarcastically with a grin. I do got to admit though, I'm really starting to like being in a group such as this again.

It's more fun than going solo all the time! I accidentally slipped on those words, but oh well maybe it can cheer up everyone myself included. Finally, we had reached the beginning of the Dungeon. The tower looked as enormous as always, and the inside is like it should be, nothing but monsters roaming inside it. I stretched my arms and legs while I drew out my sword.

Well, time to get this show on the road! I called out as I charged at the monsters. Most of these monsters are Scorpion-based, but some that I haven't seen yet are roaming around as well. I cleaved through two Scorpions while I left the rest to the others which isn't really much, but they could still need the use of the EXP.

Seeing my brother get pumped like that I through my clenched fist in the air twice feeling the wind from it. Everyone had smiles on their face and that's one thing I haven't seen in a long time. It made me really happy. Hearing my brother say let's hit the road we saw a few scorpions that weren't much of a level to us while i see my brother charge first finishing off some I decided to have the rest of the fun, unsheathing my Cliducster I sprinted at the rest of the scorpions which was like four of them, seeing they charged me as well I chuckled a bit while in mid sprint I slowly drop and start spinning on my right foot and swinging my Cliducster into the enemies lining them up I then finish it off my slash downwards on them as they shattered I stood there with a smirk on my face "Glistering Dreamer....." he whispered. And a bit of sweat dripping from my face from all the spinning mixed with the weather. Panting I sheathed my Cliducster and yawned slightly "Man that was BORING. Let's get to the boss already!!" he said while looking through his menu getting out his favorite snack, bread and cream. Taking a bite his face looked so delighted.

I looked at the two brothers amazed of how strong they were.. then I directed my attention towards the leader of Knights of Christ guild.. Shark-san.. I wonder what he could do.. I whispered to myself. I'm useless trash to them.. all of them could kill me right here and now.. I thought to myself in Awe

Rageagumon

I was impressed with the brothers tag team. I saw how much effort everyone put into their attacks. I figured that it was about time for everyone to see what I can do. I took out my shield and sword and readied for the strike.

Alright, looks like I'm up. I said as I charged my sword to a deep blue.

Get out of my way. I said as I sliced the monster with one slice.

I sheathed my sword and continued walking.

Wow.. Amazing.. he beat it in one shot.. I wonder if I could do that.. I slapped myself on the cheek hard so that I could snap out of my little day-dream, I quickly started catching up to Shark-san. I walked for a few seconds.. started jogging then ran up to him at full speed, the wind was so fast it blew everyone's hair. Before I knew it I was way passed Shark-san, NightShade Zelrius and Zauis! I was completely astonished at how fast I was. I looked back and said I-uh i'm sorry for running too fast.. Guess I got a bit over excited. I turned around and saw a huge door in front of me Oi! Shark-san! I think this is the boss room! I shouted back at the group while waving my hand, signalling them to come here.

Rageagumon

I frowned as we approached the massive door.

"To be honest I didn't think we'll be able to find it so easily." I said to myself. I looked at Shark.

"Should I go ahead and give them the info they need about the boss?" I asked him even though I knew e answer from this man.

Zauis noticing Rage running awkwardly pass the group as I raise my eyebrow "Idiot...." he said while stretching his arms. Hearing Rage yell to us that he sees the boss door I crack a smirk like no other. Clenching my fist feeling the firmness of my grip I chuckle a bit. Making it toward the gate I didn't really care what we had to go over. I was ready to take it on without hesitating. My big brother started talking as I listened somewhat my eyes were focused on the door as I began walking closer to it. I held my hands up about to push the door as my hands shook from the excitement I pulled away shaking my head. "Its right...here. Finally.....let's do this." he said with a load of confidence.

I looked around and tried to think if that is it or not. Looks like we have a few other ways to go. I carefully observed the door. I saw a weird design that I haven't seen on a boss door before. I don't think this is a boss door. Look closely at the pattern. I have never seen this on a boss door before. It must be a trap. I said noticing the other paths we could take.

Listening to leader tell us this wasn't the boss room I almost got so excited at Rage telling us it was I would have lead us into a trap if I couldn't have contained my excitement. Zauis shrugged while looking away from the group as he let out a sigh he whispered to himself "Man....I was about to open that door and probably cause a lot of trouble. That would have sucked...." he clenched his teeth while noticing the other paths we can take from this area. It'll be hard choosing between the two.

Zelrius, with amazing speed as always, Hops down sprints fast enough run up the massive walls, and cuts right through 3 scorpions all right in a row, Miles still walking with his head down and the stone below them muffling their footsteps.

"Even if it isn't the boss door, it's still good enough right? I mean the most they could do is probably lock us in a Puzzle room with Monsters, No big deal we are all pretty tough people aren't we? That is why we are the ones doing this." He said as careless as ever as that was one of his biggest and most visible flaws in the whole thing.

I smirked as i remembered the last time at the ruins when pushed the button and fell to that spider's den.

"I'm with Shark on this one, i don't want to fall in the same trap like last time!" I simply said with sarcasm as i followed Shark.

"Besides, i want to be in top form when we find Amber." I thought to myself but i kept a cheerful smile to cover up the sincere part about me.