(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

I kept Amber distracted long enough for an attack to be launched. Night managed to land his strike. At that moment I saw him get slammed... Hard.

Night! Be careful. Just call out if you need. I can knock Amber off balance and block with my shield don't forget.

I looked at Zauis. Hey finish those last few off and go aid Night. I can take care of things here. I said as one came behind me. I managed to spin around fast enough and slice the scorpion in half.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I burst through the rubble and landed on my feet a few feet away from the rubble. My left eye was blinded by a gash of blood just above my eye. I opened my menu and drew out my scimitar this time and I was about to charge at Amber, but the moment I did was when a song started to play in my head. One I heard of before in real life.

This is...! Before I could really think, my mind became focused on Amber and the song kept playing in my head as I slashed at Amber's legs. It only grazed her for her Ironskin was still in affect. But at least I did something, and she tried to swat at me again with her big claws. Jumping right over the claw, I sliced right through the arm and it's pincer was now laying on the floor as I landed back on the ground. Rolling away to avoid it's tail, I went for it's side.

Poison Level 1: Duration Expired.

Night:24/31

Amber:16/19

Listening to Shark while finishing off the few monsters that were near us I saw my brother get slammed heard but continued to press on. Dashing to help him I slashed a few monsters that were near him as I breathed heavily "Big brother!?? Are you alright man? Do you need to teleport out? Your not looking so great." he said worriedly.

I'll be fine, as long as I can use my own two feet I can press on. I said as Amber swung it's tail at me. I went low as it breezes just above me I slashed at it's tail, again it just grazed it's hard skin, but I know it still stings for Amber even with all that Ironskin she has on her. Then suddenly Amber devoured one of the Scorpion mobs and it's HP went up!

Night:25/31

Amber:17/19

Chuckling at his remark I smile as I thought about the brother tag team duo "Shark-san watch our backs, I'm going for an attack." he saw his big brother strike the Amber as I dashed behind my big brother seeing him knock him unbalanced i yell out at my big brother "SWITCH OUT!!" he slashed the Amber knocking it back a bit as he panted.

Zauis: 34/34

Amber: 16/19

I am still keeping the boss busy and made it lose complete attention regarding the other two players with me.

Go for it. I am playing with Amber, so do what you have to do. I said as I continued keeping the boss focused on me. I knocked the boss around for a bit and made a giant open spot for Zauis to deal some damage.

After striking the Amber right after my brother and Shark gave me the opportunity I chuckled in a serious like tone while pointing my Oblivion at the Amber. Seeing his scorpions come out I dashed towards them striking them with a powerful slash while panting a bit "I will not let you gain anymore health Amber....all those scorpions will die." he said calmly but confident as well while slashing through the scorpions. Keeping an eye on Shark and his big brother to.

While looking around at everyone fighting with all their might, trying to destroy Amber, I was here.. at the back.. alone.. thinking of Aria.. Rage clenched his fist and said "I did everything for her.. I will try to do more for her.. but for now.. I must help everyone.." I clenched the hilt of my sword and dashed towards Zauis.

I dashed past him, through his left ear, I whispered in a serious tone "Switch." I chanted while dashing towards Amber, "Almighty power that resides within my soul.. give me strength to lay waste against this creature and protect the ones I love!.. Dark.. Judgement!... NEON! I will defend the ones that I love! " Neon flames filled the environment, the wind became violent, flowing everywhere like a crazy hurricane or typhoon, My body was consumed in neon-rainbow like flames, flowing through me, my sword was consumed in the same Aura and same flames that I was consumed in, after announcing my new skill, I dashed to Amber, I slashed Amber 3 times, 2 on his chest with a cross-slash and 1 through his head. It wasn't enough.

I dashed back next to Shark, the wind flew off, everything became normal again "Sorry i'm late, Shark-san. I'll protect everyone here with my life..!"

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Rubbing the blood off my eyes, i charged at Amber once more even though I'm now starting to sweat and a constant fear of getting hit now by that tail. I charged up my scimitar to a dark blue and struck Amber straight on her chest. Knocking her off her feet and provides me enough time to grab for Xilanvale that was still stuck in her exposed belly. Yanking the sword out and managed to roll away, i was now holding a sword in each hand now. Putting my Xilanvale away, i readied my scimitar for her counter attack if she tried.

Asen: 26/31

Amber: 14/19

I was distracting the boss as much as I could and then realize a figure different from Night and Zauis. The figure strikes Amber and ends up throwing the boss right into me. I quickly pulled over my shield and blocked and pushed over the boss. I then notice a familiar voice. It was Rage.

Rage?! When did you get here? How did you get through the closed doors? I said as I wondered if the game already had a glitch figured out.

No matter. Go help out Night and Zauis. I have this part under control. I will give you three some openings and Jump in when you see a good one but make sure you are not spotted. I said as I motioned the other two to get ready for a frontal assault.

I loooked at Shark and gave a smirk "My hiding skill is improving, I don't let out much of a vibe, so whenever I'm with you guys, you'll hardly notice me, i'd be more like a.. a phantom in a way.." I said to Shark and as I heard what Shark had said, he had ordered me to help Shade and Zauis, I quickly went in to help them.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zelrius, Now alone as Shark and Asen (Geez name change) continued to move and were simply too fast for Zelrius to be fighting monsters and try to catch up, tightened the grip on his sword. He ran along, fast, as Zelrius slowly began to realize he could die here. He stopped, closed his eyes and shook his head. That was the whole idea of coming here. Either finish the game or die trying. He couldn't stand how some people were being happy while others got up every morning and went through the misery of losing time in the real world.

Charging my sword into a dark blue as sparks of blue flames flickered from it as i swung at Amber's exposed side. I didn't do much like i did last time, but its getting somewhere as my Curved Blade Skill is rising up rapidly with each strike.

Scoring home on my attack as a shockwave was emitted from the blow and even pushed Amber to where she was exposing her entire left side and threatened to fall on her back.

Asen: 26/31

Amber: 12/19

Zelrius began to kill monsters and tentatively began to look for the massive boss door. He continued searching, On and on, all alone, and even more so, All without help. Normally he'd help, but not now. His newest set of items was made entirely of speed metal, and he has been gaining his speed skill up by every level. By now, He has focused almost entirely on speed, which should make him ONE of the fastest players in the game.

The boss was knocked hard and pushed to the side. I look and see that it was Night that connected the attack.

Nice hit! Keep it up! I said as I tried to keep the boss from turning back. An attack was sent my way so I raised my shield and blocked the attack. The pressure from the attack was strong enough to shove me back a few feet. I regained land before getting back on track. I looked over at Zauis who looked like he was about to go on a strike rage.

Zauis, be ready! I said as I kept the boss focused on me. I managed to catch it's next attract between my shield and sword. I used the momentum to knock the boss off balance and create an opening. Zauis! Now! I screamed so he knew that he could let loose.

Zauis seeing noticing everyone's potential and good teamwork made him feel uncormtable. This was actually the first dungeon he's done with others. Not knowing who to help and what to do he heard Shark yelling out to him. Seeing Shark knock him off balance I dashed toward the Amber and panicked right as I was about to swing, causing me to miss the Amber slashes me back into a wall. Sliding down the wall I lose my grip of my blade dropping it. "Tch......" he shrugged while looking down at the ground clenching his fist. "Ive had just about enough.....of this....." he spoke with a brute tone that echoed throughout the dungeon.

Zauis: 36/37

Zelrius finally found it, The enormous door, marked as a boss door with it's special decorations. Inside, Zelrius could hear the clashing of weapons and talking, Knowing the voices he got a good vibe. Zelrius patted Miles on the head and entered the massive room to join his friends in fighting the Floor 5 boss. With this he drew his sword and yelled to shark

"Reporting for duty! Just tell me what I need to do!"

Backpedalling just in time as the tail brush past me chest and her tail clash into a stone pillar, reducing it to rubble with just one swing! Seeing that Shark practically keeping her busy, i cracked a smile.

"Hey Shark i think she has a crush on you!" I teased as i rolled forward and swung my blade at the same time. I didn't do heavy damage this time, but i managed to cut her either way at her legs. With that said beings i already built momentum in Amber's direction, i fell on purpose and had my feet skid on the sand. Now i was underneath Amber and struck again at her expose skin. What i didn't realized was that she was getting low on HP and she was about to lose her ability to stand. I most likely cursed as i realized that and as Amber reared up on her legs, it sent me flying a good ways with my sword. Then i flipped my body and landed/skidded on the ground facing Amber with Shark beside me.

Asen: 33/33

Amber: 9/19

I continued to mess around with the boss while the others tried to take her down. I would launch an attack, Amber would block it, She would launch an attack and I would block it. It is a never ending cycle until one of us dies and it won't be me. Just then I heard Night joke around with me.

Oh yea? you think so? Maybe I should make dinner then. Just as I said that, the baby scorpions started coming out.

Guys! Get rid of those Scorpions! The last thing we need is Amber's HP replenishing.

I then started trying really hard to keep her focused on me and not having the time to grab one of the newly birthed Scorpions.

Amber reached down for a scorpion and a slashed her arm but I tripped on a rock and missed.

Guys! Don't let her get that Scorpion! I said as I tried to pick myself up after that mistake.

Shark 26/27

OOC: worst dices EVER. Gawd damn. ._.

From being knocked back from my last blow I reached for my sword, The Oblivion. Gripping it I say comrade, our leader Shark, gets slashed back. Hearing his words telling us to stop the Amber from getting the scorpions I dashed with good speed slashing through some if the scorpions before the Amber could reach it but unaware that the Amber was rather close it slashes me sending me back as it ate one of the scorpions retrieving extra health. "Crap.....ugh...why??" he clenched his fist to prevent the anger from building anymore.

Health: 35/37

Amber: 10/19