<<Almina>>

224295386_Screenshot2024-03-109_42_37PM.png.5a0cf155b3c055d07f4823d42ed476ce.png

Profile:

Username: Almina
Height: 5’5”(165cm)
Birthday: September 29

957904251_Screenshot2024-03-109_44_54PM.png.9f48c4f74ad500851252f95944d874e0.png

Background:

Spoiler

My name is Hana Camilla Albania, and I have lived a life full of troubles. I never asked for this life, I simply ended up with it. My parents were huge geeks, but I barely remember my mom because she left while I was very young, apparently in a panic. It’s my hair, you see, as my mom was a brunette, and my dad had black hair…and then there’s me, with naturally pink hair, which Aunt Chloe believes may be tied to her own aunt, who also had pink hair. If anything, it’s a sign of genetics and was nothing to freak out about…and yet, it's like my life begs to differ.

Dad tried to teach me well during my early years, but he gave me some guidelines, as well as plenty of media to read and watch, and it’s basically been my guide to seeking out a normal life. Childhood promises were suspicious according to that guide, so I was pretty cautious when making friends in elementary. When I reached middle school, the troubles and odd things would really start to ramp up. Odd objects lying on the ground or in an unusual place? Leave it be. Book lying around? Don’t pick it up. Even if whatever it was looked like a toy, if it was unusual and lying around, the best option was to avoid it, even if it was actually benign or a fan’s elaborate cosplay prop. Heck, even if the item in question was being handed to me by someone, I had to turn down the offer. All I wanted was a shot at having a normal life before anything happened, but of course, be it fate or sheer coincidence, which would be unbelievably rare, almost impossible, in fact…it only started to get worse from there.

Just after my middle school days ended, Dad died. Yeah, that happened. I had no way to contact Mom, so in that moment, I felt like I was done for, as either I’d have to live out there where many troubles are waiting for me, or stick it out until someone tries to forcefully get me out of what I knew to be my home. Thankfully, I remembered Aunt Chloe and called her. She would prepare a room for me as I was preparing to move. I took what I could, because apparently dad left all he had to me, but obviously there was no way I’d be able to keep everything, let alone the house, I wasn’t ready to work just yet. I discussed the matter with Aunt Chloe, helping me figure out what to bring with me, and what to sell for better finance in my future.

I wasn’t expecting to share a room with one of my other cousins(or maybe she was my cousin’s cousin, it’s kinda complicated, so I just considered her and her older brother to be cousins of mine), Mina Axton. Her older brother, Aidan Axton, seemed to believe he could relate to me. Sure, one thing we had in common was that we both lost our parents, but in my opinion, the resemblances stopped there. We did manage to pick up a few mutual interests, such as gaming and cooking. It was nice to know we also had that in common…though he was pretty good at a guitar, and I was better at singing than playing an instrument. He seemed to improve here and there with drawing, but I couldn’t draw any better than Mina. Was this what it was like to be normal? If so…I kinda liked it. Sylvia was another case, she focused on Aidan and Mina more than she did with me, which, I didn’t necessarily mind too much, but I did wonder why she preferred them. 

High School…oh, how it made me envy my past…

There were waaay more troubles during High School than there were in my earlier years. It was more than just odd things laying about or being handed to me, things were happening…and it was more than just how difficult the high school curriculum is, I assure you, that is normal. What I’m talking about…well, let me name a few examples…

Someone strange or shady walks into a dark alley or corridor a few times, I never followed, even for investigation. A few bullies I thought were just bullies may have actually been thugs, or worse…I dunno, I decided not to shadow them after they walked into a run-down building. Someone offered to tutor me, I declined and looked to my aunt and cousins for help instead. Someone asked me to tutor for someone else, I declined. One day while I was walking, I spotted a group of cloaked people standing around in a circle, like they were just begging for me to come at them with the pipe that was lying down on the ground. I walked away because there’s no way I’m taking that risk of finding out whatever the hell they were doing or getting into anything extremely serious. I heard rumors of things happening at the school during nighttime, so I just knew it would be a bad idea to investigate. Some of my “friends” wanted to get closer to me than they were, I didn’t let them, mainly because I believed I couldn’t let them. Someone new in the school stand out? I would always ask to change seating in order to avoid them.

And of course, the pretty trinkets lying around every once in a while, that didn’t exactly stop, but those situations got the same answer as always, I keep walking.

So why was all this so troublesome for me? Well, to be honest, I hate pretending to not care.

When I finally got through the mess that was High School, I began to consider my options…for longer than I should have. Troubles still showed up every once in a while, like the times when I stepped onto the road to cross it, and saw a truck on the horizon. Finally, we get to the Present Day. I was about to consider my options for real, as going to college or getting a job would each probably come with their own sets of new troubles I’d have to try and avoid if I could. Then I heard of Sword Art Online, the first ever VRMMORPG, in which I’d be able to feel like I was really there if I was to play it…maybe, just maybe… I bought the game and acquired the necessary hardware for it, the NerveGear.

But the mistake was buying it in the first place. This is where I failed.

I put it on, and said the fateful words.

“Link Start!”

I began to see the signs once I realized the logout button was nowhere to be found. I tried to physically take off the NerveGear, but then I remembered that the device disables motor function. Then the announcement came, declaring the truth about this game…

Well played, Destiny. Well played.

At first, I tried to gauge the situation and see if I could just wait it out, but so far, progress is slow and the results have been inconclusive.

So at this point, I guess there’s no sense delaying the inevitable. I always hated pretending to not care, anyway. I guess there is an upside to this, however. I can finally be me, no longer having to worry and avoid troubles, because…well, I’m in one now, there’s no going back.

Only Forward.

Forward…to a new day.

315935434_AlminaGif2.gif.d9e3c881663ee4522dd93be8acad096d.gif

Personality:

Spoiler

Oh? Personality? Thank you so much for asking, instead of just thinking that with my origins that I’d probably be super generic, ahaha!

Anyway, I prefer to be the sort of person who enjoys helping others. The only reason why I ignored so much was because I wanted to see if I could live a normal life first. Back at either home I’d lived in, I was completely different. I always put in my best effort with a smile, I’d often grab a stick and hit something with it when I was in a bad mood, sometimes caused by me being disgruntled over all the things I ignored, in which I decided to make a makeshift dummy to strike over at Aunt Chloe’s place as a result. There’s also that little habit I developed where I just climb up to any given high place, like a rooftop or a hill, maybe other things too, and gaze off into the distance(what, is that not normal?).

I like times of peace more than times where something must be done, but that’s only natural, right? It’s good to have fun, and it’s good to let loose every once in a while. All the time I’ve spent avoiding potential troubles has helped me develop a proper sense of caution, to gauge the situation before taking action. Obviously this sense of caution isn’t perfect or extreme, otherwise I might have not ended up in Aincrad. But I’m here, and I can do something, so there’s that! Anyway, my interests include(but aren’t limited to) Gaming, certain genres of movies and shows(yes, some anime is included), bunnies, roleplaying, and apparently zoning out while gazing off into the distance, as was mentioned before. I’ve been told that I’m Caring, Cautious, and Determined, but some have said that I can be Klutzy, Occasionally Reckless, and a Frequent Daydreamer. 

istockphoto-818815500-170667a.jpg.bde733b50e4b05f1320749c008546b33.jpg

Virtues:

Spoiler

Caring:

“So wait, you think it’s ok to care about others?” I do, and I’m tired of pretending it’s not. It warms my heart to help others in need, and knowing that their lives are better thanks to the actions I’ve taken is a reward in itself. Assisting those who need a little extra help, bringing happiness to the unfortunate and downtrodden, fighting to protect the innocent, it’s all the right thing to do, and I won’t stand aside any longer.

Cautious:

Due to my pursuit of a normal life before this game, I’d developed a habit of looking into a situation before deciding whether or not it’s worth it. I can take a look and make an educated guess as to whether or not I’m capable of dealing with the situation. It’s helped me avoid most troubles(until now), and it might help me to not get myself into battles I can’t win. Of course, This helpful trait can easily go down the drain once I've decided I can do it and rush in to handle the scenario.

Determined:

Once I start something, it’ll be hard to try and stop me. I’ve gone through my life in the real world avoiding all kinds of potential scenarios and active troubles, all in the attempt to see if I couldn’t live a normal life before diving into a life of constant chaos. The fact that I managed to get through nineteen years should be saying something, and now that I’m not afraid to get into trouble, well…This game’s given me the tools and skills I need, you see, so now all my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

1259532515_Screenshot2022-10-1311_57_25AM.png.867679dcf208562566277bb221d65c6f.png

Vices:

Spoiler

Klutzy:

I’ve…stumbled quite a few times in life, it’s not uncommon. Some of them could be linked to potential scenarios or troubles, but that’s only one theory I had. When I got into this game, the…the blunders didn’t exactly stop. I still find myself getting into things every now and then, and I never know where my next blunder will take me. Probably into meeting a new person, though…

Occasionally Reckless: 

Just because I can take a look at a situation before going into it, doesn’t mean the rest will be carefully calculated. Besides, I won’t always see the signs that something’s going to happen, otherwise I wouldn’t be in Aincrad now. Once I’ve jumped into something, I’ll keep going unless there’s something glaringly obvious telling me to stop. This becomes a hindrance every once in a while, most often happening after I’ve gauged the situation and it seems to be something I can accomplish, as all thoughts of caution are likely to go out the window in exchange for courage and zeal as I begin to take action in the situation. Since I don’t exactly have to worry about troubles being something to avoid, I’ll be tackling them head-on when they show up.

Daydreamer:

Gazing off into the distance is a habit I picked up, but who said it was always gonna be a blank stare? I often end up daydreaming when looking at nothing in particular, and this has proven to be an issue whenever there was something I couldn’t, or didn’t feel like focusing on. Thankfully, the usual times this happens is when I gaze off into the distance after climbing up to a high place, so it’s not like it’s always at the wrong time, either! …Or, at least, that’s what I recall.

Edited by Almina

5f0409092b705ddb026bfeb9ace85ba3.thumb.jpg.82e6f748badabd04387a4ce132337b25.jpg

Stats and Skills:

Spoiler

Main Stats:

Level: 1

Paragon Level: 0

Experience: 0

To next level: 500

Paragon Rewards:

[None]

Total Skill Points: 5

Available Skill Points: 1

Spent Skill Points: 4

Battle Stats:

HP: 20

Energy: 20

Base Damage: 7(SS Rank 1[3], White Blade[3])

Mitigation: 6(Blossoms' Blessing)

Accuracy: 0

Evasion: 0

Regen: 4%

LD: 3(Fuzzy Beanie)

Additional conditions:

[None Yet]

Skills:

Straight Sword Rank 1(4 SP)

Extra Skills:

Mods:

[None yet]

Addons:

[None yet]

Profession(Crafting): TBD

Profession(Gathering): TBD

istockphoto-1200690472-612x612.jpg.570729b514e379b65a83c80af7c94780.jpg

Inventory:

Spoiler

[Selected Bundle: Set D(Support Package)]

Equipment:

Rosy Outfit(Vanity)

Fuzzy Beanie

Spoiler

Name: Fuzzy Beanie
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Loot Die(3)
Description: A warm, cute beanie surfaced with soft, fluffy fuzz.

White Blade

Spoiler

Name: White Blade
Item Type: Straight Sword
Enhancements: Damage(3) 
Description: A sharpened Sword forged from a white metal. Shines in Light sources.

Blossoms' Blessing

Spoiler

Name: Blossoms' Blessing
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mitigation, Regen(2)
Description: A lovely outfit consisting of a white shirt and a pink skirt, paired with a pink waist coat jacket made from both soft and durable materials. The jacket itself is decorated with rose petals, pastel pink in color, as well as cherry blossoms. On the back of this stylized, flower-decorated jacket, is an image depicting an outline of a cherry blossom. The cause of the outfit's regenerative properties seems to be unknown.

Consumables:

Starter Healing Potions(Restores 50 HP) x3

Special Items:

Edited by Almina