[Shop-Floor 1] Elda's Tailoring Shop {closed}

Elda jumps a little as Momoka startles her. Elda looks up with a smile and says "Nothing much!" Not thinking that Momoka would care....Elda left out saying what she just made. Elda finished up what she was doing and then stood up while taking a deep breath and says, "How may a assist you today?" With a nervous welcoming smile on her face she waits for Momoka's reply.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasumi looks at her friend, with a large grin "You remember that Hair ribbon you gave me, well you didn't let me repay you." Kasumi says before reaching behind her back and withdrawing a light blue sewing needle. "I grind-ed this out shortly after you left and was close behind you the whole time waiting for you to stop."Kasumi says almost out of breathe from talking so fast. Taking a quick breathe, she continues "This is my first successful craft with mythril, I hope it suits you just as well as your hair ribbon suits me." Kasumi says with an outstretched hand holding the needle for Eruda to take, loop first.

Kasumi attempts to hand Eruda:

Item: Mythril Sewing Needle

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Blossoms Baubles

Description:This Master level craft was created with care for Eruda, to repay her kindness. The end of this needle is sharp enough to pierce the toughest of hides, and made of mythril to prevent rusting. +1 Crafting Dice

Eruda smiles and takes the light blue needle from Kasumi's hand. "You could of called my name or something! I would of been confused by the random outburst of my name but I would of stopped" Elda said to Kasumi. Elda inspects the needle then looks up and smiles again at Kasumi and says "Thank you and I'm sure it will come to great use." Elda not knowing what to say next nervously says "We should go fighting again sometime!" Elda says as Kasumi walks out her front shop door!

Elda using her new light blue needle, kinda gets bummed out when she crafts a simple manaweave dark blue bracelet made of cloth. Elda looks at it frowning as she puts it up for sale in her shop.

Crafting Dice: 9

Quality: Uncommon

Exp: 3

Obtained: Dark Blue Cloth Bracelet

Edited by Eruda

With her friend Kasumi in mind, Elda starts crafting. She decides to make an apron thinking it would look wonderful on Kasumi. Elda's needle glow dark blue as she makes finishing touches on the apron. Finishing the apron the now Orange Apron sparkle for a second. When Elda realized that she had made a perfect, she was eager to get it approved and give it to Kasumi.

Item: Kasumi's Crafting Apron

Shop: Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: An Orange Apron made to gain experience. Usage for Artisans only. +1 Experience gain for Artisans

Crafting Dice: 12

Exp: 8

Elda started crafting again with Kasumi in mind. Thinking that Kasumi liked the first hand-wraps that Elda made, She decided to make another pair with more damage on it. Elda's needle starts to glow light blue as she does finishing touches on the hand-wraps. The wraps glow a bit and Elda smiles. Elda is eager to get these to Kasumi after they get accepted also.

Item: Black Gee Handwraps

Quality: Rare

Shop: Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: Made of a strong Wolf Pelt that wraps around the wrist and wraps around the knuckles. This acts as a strong pair of long gloves which deals a little more damage and can only be used by Martial Artist. +2 Unarmed Damage

Crafting Dice: 11

Quality: Rare

Exp: 5

Elda attempt to craft a wonderful item. She makes a short frilly light pink dress that has long sleeves. It has tiny black feather like material trimming the bottom of the sleeve and the chest area exposing very little of her chest and a large pink bow attached to the back of the dress. Excited with what she just made, although it just a plain dress, Elda puts it on with it being perfect fit. She twirls around in the dress with a large grin on her face.

http://us.cdn001.fansshare.com/photos/c ... 750175.jpg

Crafting Dice: 8

Exp: 3

Obtains: Short Frilly Light Pink Dress

Edited by Eruda

Elda attempts to craft. In hopes that she will get a good role this time she starts sowing. Instead of making something useful she makes another crap item. Elda puts it aside to break down later.

Crafting Dice: 3

Quality: Bad

Exp: 1

Obtained: Crap Item

Elda decides to brake down her items that she created, and try to salvage material so she can create more items. Elda first tries to break down the crap item that she had made. Elda succeeds and gain a Linen Common Bolt.

» Crap Item (Common Linen Bolt)

» Plain Light blue Silk Wrist Band (Manaweave)

» Dark Blue Bracelet (Manaweave)

» Black Finger-less gloves (Manaweave)

Obtains: Common Linen Bolt *1

Elda is determined to break down some more items so she tried to break down the Plain Light blue Silk Wrist Band. Elda fails to salvage anything.

» Plain Light blue Silk Wrist Band (Manaweave)

» Dark Blue Bracelet (Manaweave)

» Black Finger-less gloves (Manaweave)

Elda puts her new thimble and uses her newest needle and attempts to craft for the first time today. She fails to craft anything, instead she tears the fabric being used. Elda is unable to salvage anything from this failed craft. Elda throws the fabric in the garbage and starts crafting again.

Crafting Dice: 1+1

Exp: 1+1

Elda starts crafting and decides to make something to match her dress she had made earlier. Elda crafts a pink a white rose and sows it to an Elastic Band. Elda made a plain Pink and White Rose Headband.

Crafting Dice: 7+1

Exp: 3+1

Obtained:

» Plain Pink and White Rose Headband

Edited by Eruda

Elda decides to make herself style gloves to go with her dress too. Elda starts sowing almost silk like long white gloves. She succeeds in making a pair of plain Long White Gloves.

Obtained:

» Plain Long White Gloves

Edited by Eruda

Elda attempt her last craft for the day. She starts to sew some cloth and pelts together but had no luck. Elda made a crap item for her last craft. She put the crap item on the shelf to brake down later.

Crafting Dice: 3+1

Exp: 1+1

Elda Obtained:

» Crap Item

Elda attempt to craft and decides to try for a Casual wear to walk around in. Elda realizes that she made a light pink built in bra tank top and a dark blue pair of jeans. Happy with what she made she takes her dress off and puts her new pair of pant and tank top on. With a smile Elda folds her dress and puts it in her bag and continues crafting.

Obtains:

» A Light Pink Built in Bra Tank-top with a dark blue pair of long jeans

Rank Now 4

Edited by Eruda