[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

crafting attempt #4 of the day

After successfully finally making an item without exploding in my hands. I'm little more enthusiastic hoping that I can get another good item made at least I grab the material and begin the process sewing stretching and forming the material, but halfway through the process the material suddenly shatters Into thousands of polygons."Dang it again really guess I'll try again tomorrow."

XP earned: 1

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 48/80

-1 material

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crafting attempt #1 of the day

as I'm still disappointed in my attempts yesterday At crafting. I decide that today's a day so I'll try once again to craft a duster, I got the material to begin work sewing, stretching and forming the material into the basic shape of a duster, the system would then take it try to finalize it as it does so, I see a glimpse of a duster, but it's in shatters Into Thousands of polygons. "Is my bad luck still with me." Hang my head in despair. once again

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 49/80

-1 material

crafting attempt #2 of the day

After filling my 1st attempt a try once again grabbing. The material and beginning the process Of crafting this time trying to make a cloak. I grabbed material and begin sewing, Stretching, but suddenly in the middle of crafting it shatters into thousands of polygons, once again, I didn't start playing in my head against the wall in frustration. "Will I not be able to make anything" I yelled

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 50/80

-1 material

crafting attempt #3 of the day

After banging my head against the wall for about an hour at grad another piece of material and begin work again. This time a pair of Boots Before I start, I checked the materials durability. They seemed okay. So begin work sewing, stretching, And forming the material into desired shapes before the system would then snap It into the final shape I then gently picked up the boots and checked them for their durability as I picked them up, I noticed that there are extremely light. I then look at the durability and it's fairly good.

I successfully created a

Item:Cloud boots

Quality:Rare

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A pair of boots so light, they actually increase your speed +2 evasion

XP earned: 5

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 55/80

-1 material

crafting attempt #4 of the day

After finally managing to create something I decide to make a cloak again, I grab the material I begin work sewing, stretching, and forming the material As I do so right before the system But the item Into its final shape The material suddenly disintegrate into thousands of polygons. "I thought my bad luck ended" Resuming headbutting the wall

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 56/80

-1 material

As I'm in the back Trying to figure out What I needed To do because I'm running out of Mats I then begin to hear Someone walk into the display room and then yell my name "yeah, what's up" I asked as I walked in, then noticing that it would zel "was going on" as I looked down at the material "Are you needing something crafted" I would ask Putting my hands down on the table

As I hear someone yell. I get out of my chair in the work room and had into the display room. "Yes, how can I help you" I asked as I yawned for today was a very slow day "I don't have any mats on Me right now. If you Want something made you'll have to provide The material If you're looking to buy a items over here in this display. I'm not taking col right now You'll have to pay with Mats" I explained walking over to my storeroom, opening the door to show I'm I only have one material left

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

As I take the materials back into my work room. I get everything set up and begin work to create a glove for the customer. I grabbed the first of the materials And begin to reteam of stretching, Cutting, forming, and sewing As I do so I keep going until the item starts to take shape as the system would then take it and finalize it I quickly grabbed the glove and begin examining it mediocre durability and it doesn't look that good. "I'm going to try to salvage this"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 57/80

-1 material customer provided

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

As I begin my attempt at salvaging the poorly made Glove. I slowly start unsewing the item After 30 minutes of undoing all the stitches. It starts taking the form of its original shape of base material as I'm about to undo the last of the stitches. My hand slips cutting the material and destroying it. I failed at salvaging it

Dice roll 1 – 6. Failure

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After failing to salvage the last craft. I reached over and grab some more material to try again for the customers desired item as I once again, you might use rewards scheme of stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing the material I get about halfway through, until the material family shatters into thousands of polygons. "Wow, again I hope it's not like yesterday" I muttered to myself

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 58/80

Crafting attempts #3 of the day.

After having an item explode halfway through The craft. I decide this time to analyze the material before starting as I grabbed another piece of material that the customer provided by analyzed it and saw it had full durability So, I once again attempt to make the glove stretching, cutting, forming, and sewing The material until he finally starts taking the shape of the glove when the system then took that in finalized it into its final shape. I quickly grabbed the glove and start to analyze it great durability And seems very durable and light For what it's made of.

I successfully created

Item:Glove of the woods

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A glove that is made of lightweight but tough leather. It is black and green in color And it seems to help with wielding weapons +2 accuracy +1 damage mitigation

XP earned: 8

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 66/80

Crafting attempts #4 of the day.

I decide to try to make one more thing with the material that was provided this time another glove, I take the material, not bothering to look at his durability as I am in a rush I start doing my usual routine of stretching, cutting, Forming, and sewing the material As I get it into its rough shape. The system would then snap to finalize into it exact shape. I take the glove and start analyzing it. Poor quality poor durability. "I'm going to salvage this"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 67/80