[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

Salvaging attempt #2 of the day.

As I start to salvage the poorly made Glove. I start running into some difficulties making small holes in it. As I keep going, trying to be careful not to lose its durability. All the way, I simply rip it in half as it then shatters into thousands of polygons "Dang it. Once again" I yelled and frustration

Dice roll 1 – 6. Failure

Dice roll 7 – 12 Success

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Lucian walks into my store looking like he's in a rush. He quickly pulls out some col And says he needs to buy some mats from me. I quickly access the trade menu and hand him the material he is Needing As he sends me 400 coal. I sent him the 4 material "What did you need the mats for" I asked as he looked like he was in a rush. "Nevermind don't answer. Do what you need to do and just tell me later"

sold 4 mats

received 400 col

As I hear somebody yell Something about glove I assume that It was kosan As I stood up, still making some finishing touches on the glove, I walk into the display room And sure enough it was kosan "your glove is Right here It will cost 2 Mats and 200 col" I Replied setting the Glove down in front of him

Item Sold

Item:Glove of the woods

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A glove that is made of lightweight but tough leather. It is black and green in color And it seems to help with wielding weapons +2 accuracy +1 damage mitigation

"Same to you, don't get killed And come back anytime." I would say As I started to turn around head into the work room to prepare for today's project "let's see what we can make today, shall we." I would say to myself as I quickly slapped my face To make sure I was still awake

I have received 2 Mats and 200 col

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

As I get ready for the 1st craft of today, I grab some material and begin work Deciding to try to make a pair of boots. As I begin the usual process stretching, cutting, and sewing As I do so Getting it into its base shape for the system. takeover, it disintegrates into thousands of polygons in my hands "So today is going to be one of those days. Is it" I said in the irritating voice as this Has happened to Me Too many times

XP earned: 1

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 68/80

-1 material

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After my previous attempt at making a pair of boots to try again but this time a duster as I grab the material I start the process of stretching, cutting, and sewing material As I start getting it into its base shape the system would take over to finalize it . As they gently pick up the duster taking a good look at it is very light, but has a high durability

Item:Iron leather duster

Quality:Uncommon

Description:A very lightweight but high durability duster. The leather. It is made of. Seems to be like iron, but is still leather +1 damage mitigation

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 71/80

-1 material

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After my previous craft. I decided that I should try again This time a cloak hoping that my luck would increase as I grab another piece of material and begin crafting stretching cutting and forming the material into It's shape as then the system Would take it Finalize it. As I pick The cloak up. I start analyzing it, as I noticed that it has okay durability, but nothing else to it "I am going to salvage this"

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 73/80

-1 material

salvage attempt #1 of the day

After succeeding at crafting a good cloak. I decide To try to salvage it. As I grabbed the cloak I begin work Undoing the stitches As I start getting some progress And almost Finished salvaging the Cloak it simply starts to fall apart. I tried to carefully finish up the Salvaging, but doing so, it It disintegrates into thousands of polygons in my hand.

Dice roll 1 – 6 failed.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success.

-1 material

crafting attempt #4 of the day

After failing at salvaging my last item I decide to try once more At crafting a cloak I reach over and grab material and begin the process of stretching, cutting, forming, and sewing The material as I start to get into expatiate it starts to fall apart. The system would then try to finalize it. But instead of getting another cloak I get thousands of polygon as it disintegrate

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 74/80

-1 material

As I begin work for the day. I reach over and grab some material I decide to make Some leather arm armor Begin work. I set the material down on A small table and begin the stretching process As I am almost halfway done. The material begins to rip trying to slow down to prevent it from being ruined It would then shatter into thousands of polygons.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 75/80

-1 material

After filling out my 1st attempt craft some armor. I decide to try to make a leather leg armor piece having the material and beginning the process as I stretch the material. Everything seems okay. I then began to form it still looks good as I begin the process of sewing it Everything goes downhill. As the material begins to read entire and whole spontaneously appear . I try to save it, but it shatters as I grabbed it into thousands, of polygons

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 76/80

-1 material

I am in despair as my first 2 attempts at crafting armor were failures. I reach over and grabs more material in this time trying to make a leather chest plate as I start Stretching the material. Everything looks good. I then proceed on to cutting forming and sewing It as it begins to take shape then the system would take it and finalize it I picked up the Chest plate and began to examine Terrible durability and it doesn't even look good. "I'm going to salvage this."

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 77/80

-1 material

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

I began to Start salvaging the leather chest plate I slowly start undoing the stitches As the Item starts to resemble the base Material I keep working For several hours, very slowly taking part. The chest plate as to not ruin the material After I finally get the last piece of the way to have a salvage the system would take it and put it back into its basic material.

Dice roll 1 – 6 failed

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

+1 material

Crafting attempts #4 of the day.

As I try one more time The craft a chest plate. I think the material I saved from last time and begin the process of stretching, cutting, forming, and sewing As it starts to get into its base shape the system takes it and puts it into its Final shape. I quickly grabbed the chest plate and examine it. Okay, durability, it looks good, but nothing practical about it. "I'm going to try to salvage this"

XP earned: 2

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 79/80

-1 material

Salvaging attempt #2 of the day.

After successfully salvaging the item today I decided to try once more, this time on a good quality Chest plate as I slowly undo the layers of leather and stitches Everything seems to be going good as I'm about to undo the entire chest plate, it suddenly shatters into thousands of polygons in my bare hands. "Dang it,"

Dice roll 1 – 6 . Fail.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

As I begin the task of crafting for the day. I grab some material and begin work On Making it a chest plate stretching, cutting, and forming the material As I Begin to sew it together. The material starts losing It's durability rapidly. I then proceed to stop when it Suddenly shatters into thousands of polygons "I need to find myself a 4 leaf clover"

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 0/160

-1 material

Rank up

After filling my first attempt at crafting, I decided to try again. Grabbing another piece of material I Decided to make some Leather leg armor As I begin the process of stretching cutting and forming the material it starts to take the basic shape of leg armor when the system We take it and finalize it. I would then proceed to carefully lift up the item examine it pretty good durability, very light weights hard as iron

I successfully created a

Item:leather Plated Leggings

Quality:Uncommon

Description:A pair of leather leg armor is very light weights And very hard +1 damage mitigation

XP earned: 3

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 3/160

-1 material

After having a successful craft. I decide to try again to make something even better. I grabbed some materials and begin working on a leather helmet stretching, cutting, And informing the leather into a desired shape As in the system with takeover to finalize itI gently pick up the home and start to analyze it looks good. Okay, durability, but not practical. "I'm going to salvage this."

XP earned: 2

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 5/160

-1 material