[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

I think the weather home. It and begin the process of trying to salvage it. As I slowly undo all the seams. Everything goes good with the first part, as I didn't try to separate the layers is solely starts to become the base material, as in the system would take it and disassemble it for me. I pick up the material. Make sure that none of it has been damaged and it looks pretty good. Slight damage, but not much.

Dice Roll 1 – 6 Fail

Dice Roll 7 – 12 success.

+1 material

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting attempt #4 of the day.

After having a successful salvage of the good quality item I resume to crafting this time some leather arm armor Guiding a material that I successfully salvaged. I begin the process of stretching, cutting, forming, and Sewing The layers together as it begins to take shape. The system would take it and finalize it. I gently picked up the arm armor and analyze it pretty good durability, very lightweight

I successfully created a

Item:Leather plated arm guard

Quality:Uncommon

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A pair of arm guards made from leather superlight, but surprisingly durable +1 Damage Mitigation

XP earned: 3

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 8/160

Crafting attempt #5 of the day.

Proud of my 2 items. There were actually practical decide to grab another piece of material insert working on a helmet taking the Leather stretching, forming, and cutting It's into its shape as I'm pushing into the mold to get it into the right Bowl Shape the system would take over and put it into its final shape began up the item I noticed that it did not look good in after examining the durability. It wasn't good at all. "I'm going to salvage this."

XP earned: 1

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 9/160

salvaging attempt #2 Of the day

After creating a bad helmet, I begin the process of trying to salvage it slowly undoing the seams Of the begin to start making progress on salvaging the home. I notice that its durability starts to drop As I slowed down to keep it from getting destroyed. I get it 90% salvage Before it would shatter into thousands of polygons.

Dice roll 1 – 6 failed.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success.

-1 material

crafting attempt #1 of the day

Grabbing some material I begin to start My first crafting Of the day I decide I am going to tried to make a helmet Taking a material I began stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing As a get the material into the basic shape of the helmet. The system would take it over and finalize it. I would then pick up the helmet and analyze it good durability, very light, but very hard.

I successfully created a

Item:Turtle Leather helmet

Description:A helmet as hard as a turtle shell. It also helps you from getting hit on the head by small boulders, +1 damage mitigation

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 12/160

-1 materials

crafting attempt #2 of the day

After succeeding in my first attempt I reach over and grab another piece of material and begin work hoping that my luck will keep going, taking the material I decided I'm going to make a chest plates as I then start stretching, forming, cutting, And sewing the material into the basic shape of the chest plate. The system within take it and finalize it slowly picked up the chest plate and analyze it good durability, lightweight and very hard.

I successfully created a

Item:Turtle chest plate

Description:A basic loosefitting chest plate. It has the texture and pattern of a sea turtle shell +1 damage mitigation

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 15/160

-1 material

crafting attempt #3 of the day

After working for several hours, I decide to keep on working grabbing some more material and attempting to make a duster taking the material I begin the long process of stretching, cutting, forming, and Sewing After several hours of work I start in the basic shape of a duster as the system would that make it and finalize it being the duster. I start to analyze it good durability looks good but not practical. "I am want to salvage this"

XP earned: 2

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 17/160

-1 material

salvaging attempt #1 of the day

After making the good-quality duster, I take it and I begin the long process of trying to salvage it. As I start undoing each of the stitches I start seeing the items durability drop. I quickly stopped doing everything and the durability of the Item stops dropping. But as soon as I Touch it again. The durability dropped to 0 and disintegrate into thousands of polygons. "Well, there goes that day of work."

Dice roll 1 – 6 failed

Dice roll 7 – 12 Success

-1 material

crafting attempt #4 of the day

After failing at salvaging the duster I tried once more to create another duster grabbing another piece of the material I begin the process Stretching, cutting, forming, and Sewing The material I start getting the basic shape of the duster as the system would take it to finalize it gently grabbing the duster, I analyze it. It looks tattered bad durability doesn't look good."I'm going to salvage this."

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 18/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempt #2 of the day.

After creating a poor quality duster, I take it, and I gently start unstitching it After several hours of slowly taking the duster apart. I finally start getting it into its base material as the system then takes it in deconstructs it fully. I would then pick up the material and check how badly damaged it was it looks good, great durability.

Dice roll 1 – 6. Fail.

+1 material

Crafting attempt #5 of the day.

After successfully salvaging the duster, I decided to try To make a cloak taking the material I use for the duster digest deconstructed. I began the long process of stretching, cutting, forming, and sewing As I start getting a basic cloak shape the system starts to do what it does best And finalizes it. I pick up the cloak and examine it Pretty good durability looks good, but no practicality. "I'm going to salvage this"

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 20/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempts #3 of the day.

After successfully creating a good quality cloak. I decide to deconstructed As I go through the entire cloak slowly undoing each stitch I start getting into its basic form of material as the system would then take it and completely deconstructed. I pick up the material and analyze it, durability still good

Dice roll 1 – 6 failed.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

+1 material

Crafting attempts #1 of the day.

A begin work of the day taking the last of my old material Decided make a helmet taking the material begin stretching, cutting, forming, and sewing After Cromwell's work of getting the layers of the helmets together material starts taking the form of the helmet as a system would then take it to finalize it Has I picked up the home. It. I started to analyze it as I usually do durability, low, it doesn't even look good. "I'm going to salvage this."

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 21/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempts #1 of the day.

After making a bad quality helmet. I take it, and I begin the process of deconstructing it as I undo all the seams. I start getting it into its base material as the system would then assists as it And use all seams and deconstructs it completely. I pick up the material and analyze it, durability, still good

Dice roll 1 – 6 fail.

+1 material

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

Instead, taking my chances with the material. I just salvage. I Take some of the new material. I bought from The Black Odyssey merchant shop I grab A bolt of finest cloth And begin work on a duster Laying out the material I'd stretch, form, cut, And sew the material As I start in the basic shape of the duster, the system would take over and finalize it for me picking up the duster. I see it got pretty good durability, but nothing more to it, as it is more for show than practicality. "I'm going to salvage this."

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 23/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempt #2 of the day.

After my first attempt at using a new material begin the process of salvaging the duster as I carefully Start Undoing all the stitches It takes several hours as I am being extra cautious with the new material at I start get it into its base material of Finest cloth Not realizing that I wasn't done as it look like it was back to its original form I began to pick it up as its durability dropped to 0 in a. Instant. "That was a waste of materials."

Dice roll 1 – 6 fail.

Fail

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After realizing how hard is the craft with the new material. I tried once again, hoping that my experience will better my success grabbing another bolt of finest cloth I begin work on a cloak as I begin working I start the process of stretching, cutting, forming, and sewing the material into the base shape of a Cloak as the system would then take it and finalize it. Picking up the cloak I noticed that its durability was okay, but it only looked good It didn't seem to have any special attributes. "I'm going to salvage this"

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 25/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempt #3 of the day.

As I begin the usual procedure of deconstructing the cloak I take it, and I lay it down flights going through each of the stitches, one by one being extra careful not to rip the finest cloth as I am about halfway through my arm starts Spasming as a results. I accidentally riped the material. As it disintegrates into thousands of polygons . "Well, that was another waste."

Dice roll 1 – 6 fail.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

Fail

Crafting attempts #4 of the day.

After I start getting used to using the finest cloth. I grab another bolts of it and begin work this time Making a hand Wrap . I begin by cutting and measuring the material toughening up the areas that would be on the back of the hand and knuckles as I am almost done. The system would take it to finalize it After the system had finished I retake the route and start examining the entire length of it, It is in good condition It looks good, but no practicality. "I'm going to salvage this."

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 27/160

-1 material

Salvaging attempt #4 of the day.

As I begin the long And tedious process of salvaging the and wrap a start to fall asleep, not realizing my head is resting on top of the wrap. Even with that flight pressure warning it starts to lose some durability. It doesn't lose all of its durability at once, as I think I hear somebody in the display room. I jump up forgetting that I have scissors in my hand jumping up I would accidentally cut the wrapping. As it then disintegrated into thousands of polygons.

Dice roll 1 – 6 fail.

Fail