[Shop - F1] Dragon Claw Needles (Re-Opened)

Crafting attempt #5 of the day.

After filling in crafting anything good today. I decide to try my luck at crafting a chest plate. I grab my old material and begin the process of stretching, cutting, forming, and sewing After several hours of painstaking work as Taking my time not destroy it, I start getting the base shape of a chest plate as the system would then take it and finalize it.As I take up the chest plate. I notice that is very loose Fitting, very light, high durability, So It can take a hit.

I successfully crafted a

Item: Leather chest plate BC (Buyers choice Name)

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A super light weight chest plate that looks very similar to modern day bulletproof vests, except for it is Lighter more flexible And very durable +2 Evasion +1 damage mitigation

XP earned: 8

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 35/160

-1 material

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

After several days of no work and just returning from the black Odyssey With supplies. I immediately had to my workroom and begin crafting. I decide to try to make a fingerless glove Grabbing a bolt of finest cloth. I begin the process of stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing material into a desired shape as I get it into the base shape the system would take over and finish it I think the glove and a gently pick it up as I am being careful not to destroy it. As I look it over. It has great durability Looks great, and it seems to help me focus.

Item:Dragon shade duster

Description:A White Hooded duster made from Finest Cloth. It's super durable, extremely light and it seems to help with focusing +2 accuracy +1 Thorns

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 43/160

-1 material

Crafting attempt #2 of the day.

After obtaining a needle to help me craft. I begin work grabbing another bolt of finest cloth. I begin work on a pair of boots stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing the material it began to take the shape of pair of boots at the system would try to snap into its final shape instead thousands of polygons would explode from where there was material. "Dang it, I thought I had it."

XP earned: 1

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 44/160

Crafting attempt #3 of the day.

After my 1st attempt with the new needle ending up as failure. I Try again grabbing another bolt of finest cloth, a begin work on a cloak taking the material stretching, Forming, cutting, and sewing It doing so I begin to get the basic shape of the cloak as the system,Would then take it and finalize it Gently lifting up the Cloak I start analyzing it Okay, durability, it looks good, but there's no practicality to it. "I'm going to salvage this."

XP earned: 2

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 46/160

Salvaging attempt #1 of the day.

After creating a good quality clothes I decide to salvage it, taking it I begin to undo all the Seams. One by one, I'd begin to get it back into its basic shape of a bolt of finest cloth as I am almost Done It starts to rip As I slowed down to Try not to damage its Anymore its durability Would then drop to 0. "Dang it. Another waste"

Dice roll 1 – 6 fail.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success.

Fail

Crafting attempt #4 of the day.

Crafting dice: 11+1

After having only one successful craft and the rest failures I grabbed another bolt of finest cloth And I decide to make a coat taking the cloth. I'd begin stretching, forming, cutting, And sewing The material. Doing so I notice the needle start to glow little as As I begin to sew faster and more efficient getting the basic shape of 80 in no time. The system would then take it to finalize it Picking up the coat carefully I noticed a very light and Extremely durable.

I successfully created a

Item: Bansha sukuramu ( Banshee Scream)

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Dragon Claw Needles

Description: A coat pitch black in color. It is extremely light as well as durable +1 accuracy +2 damage mitigation

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 54/160

-1 materials

Edited by 5iou5

Crafting attempt #5 of the day.

Crafting dice 2+1

After successfully crafting a coats I grab another bolt of finest cloth and begin Craft this time, on pair of boots Grabbing the cloth. I begin stretching, forming, cutting, and Sewing the material and to begin to take shape Of a pair of boots The system with then take what has been crafted so far and finalize it. Picking up the boots I notice immediately that they were poor quality as a they didn't look good, and their durability was terrible. "I'm going to salvage this."

XP earned: 1

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 55/160

As I am in the back room working here. Somebody, "A customer is down long time" I mumbled To myself Getting up out of the work chair I headed into the Display room. "How can I help you,You said something about armor Which peace Are you wanting" I asked, as there are more than just one piece of armor in my display

"Looking for something tough but still light enough that I can move quickly. Only want the best of course, since you know I cherish living and stuff." she replied while browsing the various sets of armor." I heard this shop was the place to go for such things. Have anything like that?" She glanced back to the shopkeeper awaiting his reply.

"Let me see. Yes this will work." I said as I grabbed the chest plate I have for sale. "This right here is superlight very durable and it won't get in the way of combat." I said, picking It up and dusting It off a little As I walked around the counter. "Would you like to try this on That room right there in the middle is for people to try on. The equipment" I said, handing her the chest plate "By the way, the name is 5iou5 But everybody calls me 5" I said while I was grabbing the broom to start sweeping a little

Item Sold

Item:Leather chest plate BC (Buyers choice)

Description:A super light weight chest plate that looks very similar to modern day bulletproof vests, except for it is Lighter more flexible And very durable +2 Evasion +1 damage mitigation

Cindel examined the piece of armor 5's handed her. "Yeah this looks nice." she replied turning to enter the room 5's had suggested. Equipping armor in SAO wasn't exactly like the real world, but she played the part all the same. The new armor fit nice, her movements weren't hindered at all and the extra protection would certainly be a benefit. She exited the small room returning to the shopkeeper. Cindel struck a pose. "This is great. I'll take it!"

5's offer sounded like a fair trade to her. Cindel brought up the HUD and extracted the specified amount of Col. "750 seems fair to me." she replied then handed 5's 750 col. "Thanks a lot! This might just save my life one day. I'll be sure to recommend your shop to others." Cindel gave 5's a little nod then waved goodbye to him before heading towards the shop's exit.

[Transaction]

Salvaging attempts #1 of the day

After crafting a terrible pair of boots and decide to Salvage them I Grab the boots And I began to undo all the Seams as I began everything seems to go smoothly as I am quickly again through the boots as I was have them back into the base material, the system would take over and deconstruct it for me as I'm given back the material I used taking a material the durability seems pretty good.

Dice roll 1 – 6 failure.

Dice roll 7 – 12 success

Success

Kaito approaches «Dragon Claw Needles» and spots a player at the counter. He gestures a smile, "Why hello, I would like a custom coat to be made." Kaito said with a smile. He pulls down his menu and took out six of his materials ready for the player. He pulls out the six materials and places them on the counter. "Will you be able to use these to craft something?" he said with a confused look.

As I see a new customer enter my shop I greeted him with a big smile as I haven't had a customer for a long while before I even got to say anything. The customer within a time explained that he wanted a custom Coat as I watched him Set down 6 materials onto the counter. "Well, okay, What would you like its enhancements to be." I asked him before grabbing the material.

(00C: I'll have to make a new coat so I will use the materials you supplied to craft it, you will need to get some more Mats sorry right after your post. I sold it to the next person You only need to get 5 material for payment after it is created)

Kaito digs his hand into his pockets and took out a crumbled piece of paper. "Sorry about that, I'm quite unorganized when it comes to remembering things." he states, as he shows the piece of paper at the owner of the shop. This is what I want for my coat and you can take your time creating this item. "Do you think you could craft this?" Kaito asked.

Item: フード付ãボイドコート [Hooded Void Coat]

Type: Light Leather Armor

Enchantments: +1 AC +2 DM [Damage Migitation]

Crafting attempt #1 of the day.

Wasting no time, I grabbed the first of the material that the customer provided taking it. I begin work on the coat stretching, forming, cutting, and sewing the material As it start To take The basic shape of the coat. The system would take it and finalize it for me Seeing the finish coat in front of me, I would gently lifted and start analyzing it. Great durability extremely lights looks great.

I successfully crafted a

Item:フード付ãボイドコート [Hooded Void Coat]

Description:A black coats with blue accent trimming it is superlight and extremely durable +1 accuracy +2 damage mitigation

1=Epic fail

2=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Crafting Rank 3: 63/160

-1 material customer provided