[F9-Smith(R10/Max) Tristram Molten Steelshaping (Closed)

The massive heat of Floor Nine was... not pleasing in the slightest. Her dark attire seemed to soak in the heat, and approaching the blacksmith's forge wasn't any better. Entering this forge, her eyes caught sight of a monster of a man, one that towered over her. It honestly, was terrifying to see. However, her Pride mustered up the courage to continue. Size didn't matter and she often used her own to her own advantage. 

Presenting two dagger's she craned her head up towards the man. "I need these two weapons merged" She laid down the weapons and took a step back as to not her her neck looking up at him. The forge wasn't the nicest place to be, but she needed the items. 

Item Merging:

Item Name:  Kura yu yami
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Dagger
Item Enhancements: Holy II, ACC I, Vampiric Off. I
Description: A short Wide-Blade Dagger designed with the simple task to assassinate. The blade itself is crafted from amethyst and hilted in silver. Activating Sword Arts with this dagger casts a purple aura. When attacking from Stealth, it will leave an amethyst copy of itself lodged in the target. When "Holy" activates, it will cause these copies to rupture in a burst of light. The shadows cast resulting in this effect will seem to add it to the users.
Link: <<Link>>

and 

Item Name: Nihilim's Wrath
Enhancements:  Phase, Abs. ACC, ACC

Item Name:  Kura yu yami
Item Enhancements: Holy II, Phase, Vampiric Off. I
Description: 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A heavy hammer stops, and Griswold moves toward the door where Hidden was waiting. Dabbing his neck with a white cloth, he looks down to the smaller blades that the girl brought in. Reaching down and clutching the first, the one with the gemstone blade. "Hmm." twisting it over, he underhand tosses it to Vulcan. The hound grasps it out of the air, and it begins to glow bright. "First we fix it, the gemstone needs to be heated if you want it not to break."

To the next dagger he peels off the counter leaving the white rag wrapped around his neck, grabbing the materials she'd brought and in his palm it becomes a sort of glass looking prism. Into the furnace with a pair of green colored calipers. You can see the thing start to heat up, becoming a bright orange before distorting into a blackened shade. "Something in this, but nothing I can't handle."

The smith had forged a few of these before now, and was becoming more accustomed to the process. The small prism sits upon the gilded anvil, and he plucks the one ablaze from the furnace. One solid blow sees the blade shatter, and the miasmic like power flows out before being sucked into the item the Hidden had brought. A wave of his hand sees Vulcan approach his side, and reaching down, he pulls out Kura Yu Yami. The edge of it glowing bright purple, and drawing it against a grindstone, he begins to polish down and cut the blade to remove the slight hairlines that had appeared. The small fish scale he turns and tosses into an ingot mold, taking some pitch from the barrel used for tempering and pouring it on top. The super heated edge of amethyst extracted from its handle and still white-hot enters this pool.

"Need to have it soak into those cracks and solidify it. Unless you want it to break."

To the anvil, he shapes the handle and preps it for the new edge. The oil itself begins to disappear, soaking into that weapon like a sponge. Calipers to it once most was gone, he brings it to the anvil. Clutching on to some ethereal tether that lingered from it like a thread, he pulls that string and winds it out into the same container as the first. A now mundane and powerless Kura Yu Yami, as the forces in that gem mix and twist. They were fighting and picking what they would become. A single hammer blow sees the crystal shattered, bits of that prism spray off in all directions. A glowing sphere meets a meaty hand that grabs it out of the air. Griswold's muscles bulge as if under intense weight. Like a clump of metal, he places it atop the empty edge. The hammer blows start to ring, one after another, as the smith forces the whirling powers into the mundane weapon.

Sparks, and almost waves of force bleed from the anvil like unseen waves of water. The sphere is sucked up, disappearing into the super heated dagger. Picking it up with those pliers, he dunks it into oil and raises it, with steam pouring off. "Good." the only response, a hound looking up greedily toward the thing it was just chewing on. Once cooled, it finds its handle, bolted into place with a few heavy twists. A soft brand placed into it, before it finds a grindstone once more. It begins to glow blue, fades and then glows in a deep orange like the fires of his furnace. "Demonic. It's done." twisting the thing over and grabbing it by the point. Heaving it with every ounce of force he could muster, it sheers clean through a mannequin meant to hold in construction armor. A detonation of energy as the thing is evaporated. The dagger stuck up to its hilt in the wall behind it, hissing as a purple like steam fizzles out of the hole it had made. To it, he pulls it free and returns it to a small scabbard. Handing it to Hidden, he'd proven his abilities as a smith.

Item Merge:
Item Name:  Kura Yu Yami
Item Tier: 4
Item Type: Dagger
Item Enhancements: Holy II, Phase, Vampiric Off. I
Description: A short Wide-Blade Dagger designed with the simple task to assassinate. The blade itself is crafted from amethyst and hilted in silver. Activating Sword Arts with this dagger casts a purple aura. When attacking from Stealth, it will leave an amethyst copy of itself lodged in the target. When "Holy" activates, it will cause these copies to rupture in a burst of light. The shadows cast resulting in this effect will seem to add it to the users.

Hidden watched as the large man put to work at the job she had for him.For some strange reason, he was walking her through the process as if she were learning from him. She remained silent throughout her confusion, though her eyes widened as him hammer shattered Nihilim's Wrath in a single smite. Was he going to do that to Kura yu Yami as well? Surely not. She'd have to kill him if if he destroyed her weapons. 

However, a dark miasma seemed to seep from the now broken weapon, filling her typical weapon. With a bit more work, he produced her weapon. Accepting it, she would offer up her thanks before leaving. 

+Merged Kura Yu Yami

• 1 month later...

Ushering into the shop, looking toward the smith hard at work. The same signature sparks softly lighting the place with each blow. Drawing free a pair of blades, both still stunk of the raid. One dropped by the creature itself and the other was the one he wore. Looking toward Griswold and drawing his attention he places them both down with a handful of components.

"To concrete my defiance, I will make his strength my own." Raidou murmurs beneath his breath, looking to Orgoth's Legacy and the Black Star. They would become his tried and true shield against the odds to protect others. Orgoth's indomitable spirit was commendable, and the red wanderer wanted to mirror it.

Given 2 Demonic Shards, 1 Gleaming Scale

Ebon Star - Vanguard Revenant [T4/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 2, Taunt

Orgoth's Legacy, [T4/Perfect/2HSS] [187491] Blight 1, Burn 1, Bleed 1

Into:

Ebon Star - Vanguard Revenant [T4/Demonic/Straight Sword]: V.O 2, Taunt, Blight 1

A twist of his head, not expecting to find Raidou of all people within his shop. He looks down to the blades sitting on his counter. Both of black metals. Neither seemed that sharp. "I'll see what I can do." Griswold barked as he reached down and claimed both. Into the furnace with them, allowing them both to glow hot as he moved the shards that Raidou had brought to the anvil.

PH

Ebon Star - Vanguard Revenant [T4/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 2, Taunt

Orgoth's Legacy, [T4/Perfect/2HSS] [187491] Blight 1, Burn 1, Bleed 1

Into:

Ebon Star - Vanguard Revenant [T4/Demonic/Straight Sword]: V.O 2, Taunt, Blight 1

Edited by Griswold

8/23/21

Roll: ID# CD: LD: Quality Count Experience Ambition Mod
1 198310 CD: 12 +1 LD: 20 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
2 198311 CD: 10 +1 LD: 15 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
3 198312 CD: 12 +1 LD: 13 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
4 198313 CD: 1 +1 LD: 14 Critical Failure - 6 (+5 Ambition)
5 198314 CD: 2 +1 LD: 11 Salvage Success - 7 (+5 Ambition)
6 198315 CD: 8 +1 LD: 13 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
7 198316 CD: 6 +1 LD: 7 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
8 198317 CD: 7 +1 LD: 5 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
9 198318 CD: 8 +1 LD: 1 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
10 198319 CD: 3 +1 LD: 18 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
11 198320 CD: 1 +1 LD: 2 Critical Failure - 6 (+5 Ambition)
12 198321 CD: 2 +1 LD: 10 Salvage Success - 7 (+5 Ambition)
13 198322 CD: 8 +1 LD: 14 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
14 198323 CD: 7 +1 LD: 12 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
15   CD:   +1 LD:   Critical Failure -   (+5 Ambition)
16   CD:   +1 LD:   Critical Failure -   (+5 Ambition)
17   CD:   +1 LD:   Critical Failure -   (+5 Ambition)
18   CD:   +1 LD:   Critical Failure -   (+5 Ambition)
                Exp Total: 133  

198310, T1/Perfect/Heavy Armor
198311, T4/Perfect/Heavy Armor
198312, T4/Perfect/Heavy Armor

198315, T4/Rare/Shield Intended to Salvage
198316, T4/Rare/Shield Intended to Salvage
198317, T4/Rare/Shield Intended to Salvage
198318, T4/Rare/Shield Intended to Salvage
198319, T4/Uncommon/Shield Intended to Salvage
198322, T4/Rare/Shield Intended to Salvage
198323, T4/Rare/Shield Intended to Salvage

• 3 weeks later...

The store was closed, but the bluehead stepped in regardless. If the door was open, the door was open. He didn't have a very good history with Firm Anima the way things were right now, but there wasn't anybody better suited to request the help of but Griswold. With a dry cough, he spotted the hulk further back in the store, quietly approaching the counter and whistling.

Chase DBP Default.png"I want you to do me a favor. I've got the materials, you've got the hammer and workshop.", he asked of the man, his face completely serious. Any hint of aggression was gone, and he seemed ready to pay whatever price Griswold were to put on Chase's request. He opened up his inventory and began placing weapons on the counter, one by one. A weapon Griswold might not have seen for himself, "Orgoth's Legacy" from the 25th floor's boss fight, a blade Simmone had identified for Chase, the 'Sanguine Half-Sword' and lastly, he unsheathed his own weapon, placing the broken stone blade on the counter next to the other two two-handers. "Fuse my Sanguine Half-Sword with Orgoth's Legacy. And fuse whatever comes out with my Fragmented Blade.", he explained his plan and placed a gleaming scale on each of the swords, as well as a demonic shard on the fragmented blade. "Don't alter the blades any. Use a scale on each, and the shard for the final fusion to make my Fragmented Blade into a demonic. They're all part of the same sword, I think. I'll wait however long I have to. Please.", he finished and dipped his head in pleadingly, remaining quiet as he awaited the blacksmith's response.

Spoiler

Fusing using 1 Gleaming Scale:

<<Sanguine Half-Sword>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA II, V. OFF I
A half broken sword with rounded edges, that make its usefulness in combat questionable.  Blue bits of lightning appear around the blade every so often, giving off a menacing and corrupted aura.

<<Orgoth's Legacy>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PHASE, HOLY I, ACC | 187496

into:

<<Fragmented Half-Sword>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PHASE, HOLY I, V.OFF I

Then fusing using 1 Gleaming Scale and 1 Demonic Shard:

<<Fragmented Blade>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA I, HOLY II | 168398
A blade with various broken bits and pieces.  It’s broken around barely less than half its length.  It is said that despite its jagged, broken form, it will sometimes exhibit exceptional power.  Usually when the wielder needs it the most.

into:

<<Chase's Star>>
T4 Demonic | Straight Sword | HOLY II, PHASE, V.OFF I
A stone blade wide in size and long. Despite it seeming somewhat dull, its edges are trimmed just enough to make it as sharp as it needs to be. Small lines of steel can be seen running on the flat of the blade up and down, as if bouncing between its edges all the way to the top, where a golden diamond lies with a dragon sigil etched right at the center. Its guard is wide and its blade clean, giving off a royal feeling.

Lifting the scales one after another to his mouth, biting each between his teeth, proved they were strong enough to undergo the process. The smiths attentions immediately shift to the numerous blades produced by Chase and weighing them, each in his grasp. Two-handed, a bit ungainly and would need some sort of counterbalance to offset the weight. One was notable, marked runes bleed down the length and of stone. Interesting, still it looked broken, and would need to be repaired before worked. It seemed there was enough material here to finish it, make it whole.

"These sure seem to be some failed smiths attempts at making use of blade fragments. Let's see if I cannot correct the mistake they had made. One good sword is greater than multiple bent ones." The gleaming scales cast into a ingot mold, as he moves to his familiar laying asleep on the floor. A soft tap of the beast sees it begin to drool magma into the container, a soft searing as the scales begin to become a liquid. It mixes and molds, a spectrum of color within the heat. He needed it as a paste, stone beget stone after all. And he'd need it to finish the job.

To Another sword, he begins to heat it within the furnace. A soft amber glow from the heated steel, as he stokes the coals. A single shard placed upon an anvil, where he intended to work. Minutes pass as it blew into brighter and brighter shades, pulled with a pair of calipers. "You won’t like the process, but trust me." Griswold spoke before raising a hammer high. Slamming it down with one heavy stroke sees the blade snapped, like tearing off a band aid he'd do it before the boy would have the chance to feel the pain.

A holy light begins to ooze out the jagged edge, and with a heavy mitt he forces it into the crystal. It burns his skin a bit, making a healing skill trigger and begin to rebuild the scorned skin. Such power was harmful when it wasn't contained. The gemstone laps it up, and begins to glow like a small lantern with the energy trapped within.

This repeats to the next blade, and into another crystal the same is found a deep red hue that hums and another with that of a silver. Varied augmentations just simply trapped in those prisms, waiting for a host. To the final blade, he stirs the mixture of magma and brings the broken blade over. Taking the lingering fragments of blades before that still held to his anvil, heated again until melted. He begins to lather the edge with this rainbow-colored syrup, with leathered gloves containing meaty and grizzled hands. One by one, like a jigsaw puzzle, they are placed, and liquid stone is poured into the seams carefully.

A few taps of a hammer, removing slag after slag and bringing it back into shape. "That'll hold." Griswold remarks, hefting the thing up with his right arm, strength coming in handy as he peered down its length with one closed eye. It was straight. To the grindstone, and sparks begin to light the shop up in flares of light. The forgemaster does his best to not remove too much from the blade, to keep it hearty against wear and the repair to hold. It was now a working and yet inert blade.

Back to the anvil with a collection of 3 lingering crystals, smashed into powder in an instant. "Hold your breath! Its all or nothing!" Griswold barks, latching onto the glowing spheres with both hands. Veins in his arms become obvious as he strains, forcing these wisps together. The red tears bleed down his skin as the power fights against his manipulation. Like drops of water into a surface, they enter the blade with great distress.

The blade flashes, and Griswold waits with worry. A single blue flash...

Then another....

Another...

Then Orange... Demonic.

Lifting the final version of the thing up, and a single swipe sees it pass through a mannequin wearing uncommon plate armor. "Like butter." Griswold smiles before clutching it around the mid mass of the blade, and extending the grip to its new owner.

Hide contents

Fusing using 1 Gleaming Scale:

<<Sanguine Half-Sword>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA II, V. OFF I
A half broken sword with rounded edges, that make its usefulness in combat questionable.  Blue bits of lightning appear around the blade every so often, giving off a menacing and corrupted aura.

<<Orgoth's Legacy>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PHASE, HOLY I, ACC | 187496

into:

Then fusing using 1 Gleaming Scale & 1 Demonic Shard:

<<Fragmented Blade>>
T4 Perfect | Straight Sword | PARA I, HOLY II | 168398
A blade with various broken bits and pieces.  It’s broken around barely less than half its length.  It is said that despite its jagged, broken form, it will sometimes exhibit exceptional power.  Usually when the wielder needs it the most.

into:

<<Chase's Star>>
T4 Demonic | Straight Sword | HOLY II, PHASE, V.OFF I
A stone blade wide in size and long. Despite it seeming somewhat dull, its edges are trimmed just enough to make it as sharp as it needs to be. Small lines of steel can be seen running on the flat of the blade up and down, as if bouncing between its edges all the way to the top, where a golden diamond lies with a dragon sigil etched right at the center. Its guard is wide and its blade clean, giving off a royal feeling.

Item Template: 

Name: Chase's Star
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: N/a
Roll Result: N/a
Item Type: Straight Sword
Tier: 4
Quality: Demonic
Enhancements: HOLY II, PHASE, V.OFF I
Post Link: Here
Description:
A stone blade wide in size and long. Despite it seeming somewhat dull, its edges are trimmed just enough to make it as sharp as it needs to be. Small lines of steel can be seen running on the flat of the blade up and down, as if bouncing between its edges all the way to the top, where a golden diamond lies with a dragon sigil etched right at the center. Its guard is wide and its blade clean, giving off a royal feeling. On the hilt a pommel is in place as a counterbalance, cast in steel and a round sphere embossed with the celtic knot of Tristram Steel.
Edited by Griswold

Plot Placeholder

Ebon Edge - Black Frost  [T4/Rare/Katana] Fallen 1, Bleed 1
Zero Degree Icicle: [T4/Rare/Katana] Freeze 1, Accuracy 1

Item Fusion (Perfect, Gleaming Scale 1)

Ebon Edge - Black Frost  [T4/Rare/Katana] Fallen 1, Bleed 1, Freeze 1

Unfinished Business +5 [T4/Perfect/Katana] Keen, Fallen 1, Bleed 1
Ebon Rime - Harvester [T4/Perfect/Katana] Frostbite 1, Bleed 2

Ebon Rime - Harvester [T4/Perfect/Katana] Frostbite 1, Fallen 1, Bleed 1

Ebon Rime - Harvester [T4/Perfect/Katana] Frostbite 1, Fallen 2

Shiva's Embrace - Skadi [T4/Perfect/Katana] Freeze 1, Accuracy 2

Item Fusion (Demonic, Gleaming Scale 1, Demonic Shard 1)

Shiva's Embrace - Skadi [T4/Demonic/Katana] Fallen 2, Freeze 1, Frostbite 1

Name: Shiva's Embrace - Skadi
Roll ID: 164213b
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: Fallen 2, Freeze 1, Frostbite 1
Description:
A rather standard looking blade, but once drawn from its saya it produces a film of white fog that drops to the floor in a parade like dry ice. The edge is so cold that it lingers a smog of the same around the slightly bluish metal. It is said that it is cursed, to forever steal the heat of its owner. Cauterizes wounds with its cold embrace, freezing them solid and making them fragile.

Total Cost:
4*Gleaming Scale
1*Demonic Shard

Edited by Setsuna

Heavy Narrative

10 minutes ago, Setsuna said:

Ebon Edge - Black Frost  [T4/Rare/Katana] Fallen 1, Bleed 1
Zero Degree Icicle: [T4/Rare/Katana] Freeze 1, Accuracy 1

Unfinished Business +5 [T4/Perfect/Katana] Keen, Fallen 1, Bleed 1
Ebon Rime - Harvester [T4/Perfect/Katana] Frostbite 1, Bleed 2

Shiva's Embrace - Skadi [T4/Perfect/Katana] Freeze 1, Accuracy 2

Item Fusion (Demonic, Gleaming Scale 1, Demonic Shard 1)

Shiva's Embrace - Skadi [T4/Demonic/Katana] Fallen 2, Freeze 1, Frostbite 1

Name: Shiva's Embrace - Skadi
Roll ID: 164213b
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: Fallen 2, Freeze 1, Frostbite 1
Description:
A rather standard looking blade, but once drawn from its saya it produces a film of white fog that drops to the floor in a parade like dry ice. The edge is so cold that it lingers a smog of the same around the slightly bluish metal. It is said that it is cursed, to forever steal the heat of its owner. Cauterizes wounds with its cold embrace, freezing them solid and making them fragile.

Total Cost:
4*Gleaming Scale
1*Demonic Shard

9/22/21 (Crafting Respite: 184181)

1   CD:   +1 LD:   Item Merge -   (+5 Ambition)
2   CD:   +1 LD:   Item Merge -   (+5 Ambition)
3   CD:   +1 LD:   Item Merge -   (+5 Ambition)
4   CD:   +1 LD:   Demonic Merge -   (+5 Ambition)
5 198892 CD: 10 +1 LD: 19 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
6 198893 CD: 4 +1 LD: 6 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
7 198894 CD: 9 +1 LD: 12 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
8 198895 CD: 5 +1 LD: 4 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
9 198896 CD: 1 +1 LD: 6 Critical Failure - 6 (+5 Ambition)
10 198897 CD: 12 +1 LD: 16 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
11 198898 CD: 5 +1 LD: 9 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
12 198899 CD: 3 +1 LD: 9 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
13 198900 CD: 3 +1 LD: 3 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
14 198901 CD: 2 +1 LD: 7 Salvage Success - 7 (+5 Ambition)
                Exp Total: 89  

198892, T4/Perfect/Shield
198897, T4/Perfect/Axe

198893, T4/Uncommon/Axe Intended to Salvage
198894, T4/Rare/Axe Intended to Salvage
198895, T4/Uncommon/Axe Intended to Salvage
198898, T4/Uncommon/Claws Intended to Salvage
198899, T4/Uncommon/Claws Intended to Salvage
198900, T4/Uncommon/Claws Intended to Salvage

1 198902 CD: 6 +1 LD: 20 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
2 198903 CD: 12 +1 LD: 15 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
3 198904 CD: 1 +1 LD: 12 Critical Failure - 6 (+5 Ambition)
4 198905 CD: 4 +1 LD: 1 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
5 198906 CD: 11 +1 LD: 1 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
6 198907 CD: 10 +1 LD: 6 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
7 198908 CD: 2 +1 LD: 3 Salvage Failure - 7 (+5 Ambition)
8 198909 CD: 7 +1 LD: 10 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
9 198910 CD: 7 +1 LD: 14 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
10 198911 CD: 11 +1 LD: 8 Perfect - 13 (+5 Ambition)
11 198912 CD: 4 +1 LD: 20 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
12 198913 CD: 3 +1 LD: 3 Uncommon - 8 (+5 Ambition)
13 198914 CD: 1 +1 LD: 12 Critical Failure - 6 (+5 Ambition)
14 198915 CD: 9 +1 LD: 5 Rare - 10 (+5 Ambition)
                Exp Total: 135  

198903, T4/Perfect/Claws
198906, T4/Perfect/Curved Sword
198907, T4/Perfect/Dagger
198911, T4/Perfect/Hammer

198902, T4/Rare/Claws Intended to Salvage
198905, T4/Uncommon/Curved Sword Intended to Salvage
198909, T4/Rare/Hammer Intended to Salvage
198910, T4/Rare/Hammer Intended to Salvage
198912, T4/Uncommon/Katana Intended to Salvage
198913, T4/Uncommon/Katana Intended to Salvage
198915, T4/Rare/Katana Intended to Salvage

Edited by Griswold

Finding his way back to the smith's forge, the Whisper had finally gathered all components required for the latest addition to his arsenal.  This wasn't a matter of power, but options.  The more tools he had available, the easier it became to fulfill his appointed role.  Function and flexibility governed over all, especially for Firm Anima's captain of 'weird, crafty strategic shit.'  He'd thought the unofficial title up himself, but didn't like the acronym and so tossed it back onto the mental discard pile.  O&I had a simple convenience to it, and a strange appeal in that most people hadn't a clue what it actually meant.

"Griswold."  Direct, without formality.  Freyd knew the man had no patience or yearning for such pleasantries, and it was a relief not to have to pretend, for a change.  "I have need of a blacksmith's services and can think of no one else better suited to it."  Reaching into the ether, he pulled back a wooden staves, black as jet and inset with sinuous veins of jade.  Next came a tungsten hammer, rumbling with the tremors of inner rage seeking to be let loose - an engine of entropy in the form of a maker's tool.  Lastly, a trail of black-blue vapours streamed in contrails to the movements of his fingertips.  Wreathing both hands with it, Freyd clenched his fists and drew forth an impossible shape - dark plasma forces into  a solid state.

"I need the strength of the first two fused into the third, for recreational purposes."

Spoiler

Step 1: Fusion (1 demonic shard + 1 gleaming scale)

That Which Moves the Anvil +4 | T4 Perfect Weapon (WH) - ACC 1, Bleed, Blight
Acquisition ID: 195870b | Roll ID: 196983, 196984, 196195 | Rerolls: 196986, 196987, 196988, 196969, 196990
A tungsten hammer forged under the baleful breath of a nether drake, it strike with a force meant to shatter mountains. 
https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19579-freyds-evaluations/?do=findComment&comment=643285

with...

Serpent's Guise +5 | T4 Perfect Weapon (WH) - Para. Ven. (Off), Keen, Bleed
Acquisition ID: 195870b | Roll ID: 196983, 196984, 196195 | Rerolls: 196986, 196987, 196988, 196969, 196990
A wood staff with inlays of black jet and green jade that delivers blows with the properties of its namesake. 
https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19579-freyds-evaluations/?do=findComment&comment=642565

To create: 

That Which Moves the Anvil +4 | T4 Demonic Weapon (WH) - ACC 1, Bleed, Blight, Paralytic Venom (Off)
A tungsten hammer forged under the baleful breath of a nether drake, it strike with a force meant to shatter mountains. 

Step 2: Fusion (1 demonic shard + 1 gleaming scale)

The Thing Behind All Lies +5 (T4 Perfect Weapon (WH) - Abs.Acc, Static, Frostbite)
Acquisition ID [193182b] | Roll ID: 195461, 195462, 195463 | Reroll IDs: 195464, 195465, 195466, 195468, 195469
An amorphous, miasmic cloud of blue-black vapours that hovers around both of its wielders hands. When called upon, they link together, solidifying into a six-foot long shaft of roiling dark plasma that unleashes massive energy discharges upon contact with its wielder's foes, shaking them to the cores of their very souls.

with...

That Which Moves the Anvil +4 | T4 Demonic Weapon (WH) - ACC 1, Bleed, Blight, Paralytic Venom (Off)

To create: 

The Thing Behind All Lies +5 (T4 Demonic Weapon (WH) - Abs.Acc, Static, Blight, Paralytic Venom (Off))
An amorphous, miasmic cloud of blue-black vapours that hovers around both of its wielders hands. When called upon, they link together, solidifying into a six-foot long shaft of roiling dark plasma that unleashes massive energy discharges upon contact with its wielder's foes, shaking them to the cores of their very souls.

Total Cost: 2 demonic shard, 2 gleaming scales

• 4 weeks later...

PH Big Narrative

On 9/24/2021 at 7:18 PM, Freyd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Step 1: Fusion (1 demonic shard + 1 gleaming scale)

That Which Moves the Anvil +4 | T4 Perfect Weapon (WH) - ACC 1, Bleed, Blight
Acquisition ID: 195928c | Roll ID: 196983, 196984, 196195 | Rerolls: 196986, 196987, 196988, 196969, 196990
https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19579-freyds-evaluations/?do=findComment&comment=643285

with...

Serpent's Guise +5 | T4 Perfect Weapon (WH) - Para. Ven. (Off), Keen, Bleed
A wood staff with inlays of black jet and green jade that delivers blows with the properties of its namesake. 
https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19579-freyds-evaluations/?do=findComment&comment=642565

To create: 

Step 2: Fusion (1 demonic shard + 1 gleaming scale)

The Thing Behind All Lies +5 (T4 Perfect Weapon (WH) - Abs.Acc, Static, Frostbite)
Acquisition ID [193182b] | Roll ID: 195461, 195462, 195463 | Reroll IDs: 195464, 195465, 195466, 195468, 195469

with...

To create: 

The Thing Behind All Lies +5 (T4 Demonic Weapon (WH) - Abs.Acc, Static, Blight, Paralytic Venom (Off))

Total Cost: 2 demonic shard, 2 gleaming scales

Edited by Griswold

PH NARRATIVE DADDY POST

Spoiler

10/27/21 (Demonic Merge)

Name: Sliver of Silver - Heat +4
Profession: Merchant
Roll ID: See Above
Roll Result: See Above
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura 1, Recovery 1, Taunt
Description:
A small slice of metal, unsure what it goes to but there must be some use for it?

+ (1 Gleaming Scale)

Name: Sliver of Silver - Kindle +4
Enhancements: Flame Aura 1, Thorns 1, Fireproof
Description:
A small slice of metal, unsure what it goes to but there must be some use for it?

=

Name: Sliver of Silver - Kindle +4
Enhancements: Flame Aura 2, Fireproof
Description:

+ (1 Demonic Shard [Recovery], 1 Gleaming Scale)

Name: Reinforced Plate - Lily
Roll ID: 156792
Roll Result: 12+1
Enhancements: Damage Mitigation 3 (+54 Mitigation)
Description:
Smoothed and rounded plates adorn the chest, the hips attached at the waist to cover the heart and offer some protection. Jutting just underneath are quicksilver plates, light enough to embellish from the dress they are attached to and still offer increased defense. With a matched pair of greaves and gauntlets, it's part way fashion and halfway to plate armor. Reinforce plating added on from higher quality metals, giving it a slight sliver glow in the sunlight and a more defensive barrier.

=

Name: Reinforced Plate - Lily
Roll ID: 156792
Roll Result: 12+1
Enhancements: Flame Aura 2, Fireproof, Recovery 1
Description:
Smoothed and rounded plates adorn the chest, the hips attached at the waist to cover the heart and offer some protection. Jutting just underneath are quicksilver plates, light enough to embellish from the dress they are attached to and still offer increased defense. With a matched pair of greaves and gauntlets, it's part way fashion and halfway to plate armor. Reinforce plating added on from higher quality metals, giving it a slight sliver glow in the sunlight and a more defensive barrier.

Edited by Griswold

10/27/21 (Demonic Fusion)

Spoiler

Item Name: Quicksilver Foil - Adder
Item ID: 178972c
Item Type: Rapier
Item Rarity: Perfect
Item Enhancements: Blight 1, Bleed 1, Keen 1
Description: A long and slender blade of pure polished silver, lighter than standard metals. A softness allows it to bend and snap back, designed to fully circumvent an opponents armor with ease. Looks to be a part of a more grand piece.

+ (1 Gleaming Scale, 1 Demonic Shard, 1 Cerberus Etching [Simmone/NIGHT])

Item Name: Mythril Foil - Viper
Item ID: 157336b
Item Enhancements: Keen 1, Bleed 1, Envenom 1
Description: A silverish blue rapier, razor sharp from point to hilt. Composed of pure mythril, its edge will not wear and is virtually weightless. An embellished handle of sweeping bends coming to a cross guard, it would be expected to be in the hands of royalty. At the pommel dangles a keychain, upon it a cat about to pounce.

=

Item Name: Mythril Foil - Viper
Item ID: 157336b
Item Rarity: Demonic
Item Enhancements: Blight 1, Bleed 1, Envenom 1, Burn 1
Description: A silverish blue rapier, razor sharp from point to hilt. Composed of pure mythril, its edge will not wear and is virtually weightless. An embellished handle of sweeping bends coming to a cross guard, it would be expected to be in the hands of royalty. At the pommel dangles a keychain, upon it a cat about to pounce.

Edited by Griswold

Violet entered the door, carrying a bundle of cloth that housed a pair of Rapiers within. One a burned, charred black blade that emanated shadows and warmth, the gem on its end gleaming a burning red color. The other a cerulean blue crystal, elegantly carved into the shape of a blade, the guard a pale white steel, with a deep blue sapphire placed within the pommel. She looked to griswold, an anxious look on her face. "Freyd told me to come here... he said you could help me out..?"

Item Merging:

Item Name:  Jack's burned Lament
Item Type: Rapier
Item Enhancements: Blight/Burn/Cursed
Description: A pitch black rapier detailed with golden scales near its hilt. The pommel of the weapon is decorated with red and purple gemstones that glow when their enhancements proc
Link: Lonk

and 

Item Name: Sliver of Silver
Enhancements: Bleed, Para, Frostbite
Description:  A needle-like cerulean crystal blade mounted on a white steel hilt with guard, adorned with a brilliant sapphire in the pommel.

Acquisition ID [195932c] | Roll ID: 200672, 200673, 200674; Reroll IDs: 200675, 200676, 200677, 200678

Item Name:  Jack's burned Lament
Item Enhancements: Blight/Burn/Frostbite/Cursed
Description: A pitch black rapier detailed with golden scales near its hilt. The pommel of the weapon is decorated with red and purple gemstones that glow when their enhancements proc

Edited by tricolor_mina

PH (Oh boy, here we go again)

Name: Titan's Spine +4
Roll ID: 198748b
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Flame Thorns 1, Mitigation 2
Description:
A rather scrumptious looking plate armor. It doesn't look like it fits to a chest at all, almost as if it was intended to be a shield instead.

+ (Gleaming Scale 1, Demonic Shard 1)

Name: Stalwart Defender
Roll ID: 157803
Roll Result: 10+1
Enhancements: Thorns 2, Recovery 1
Description:
This shield is large round and white with a Silver light blue trim. In the middle of this white there is a small bear outline with the infinite symbol signaling forever. Both combined mean forever protected. Anything that would see you harm will in the end die itself.

=

Name: Stalwart Defender
Roll ID: 157803
Roll Result: 10+1
Enhancements: Thorns 2, Recovery 1, Flame Thorns 1
Description:
This shield is large round and white with a Silver light blue trim. In the middle of this white there is a small bear outline with the infinite symbol signaling forever. Both combined mean forever protected. Anything that would see you harm will in the end die itself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Name:  Jack's burned Lament
Item Enhancements: Blight/Burn/Cursed
Description: A pitch black rapier detailed with golden scales near its hilt. The pommel of the weapon is decorated with red and purple gemstones that glow when their enhancements proc

+ (1 Gleaming Scale, 1 Demonic Shard)

Item Name: Sliver of Silver
Enhancements: Bleed, Para, Frostbite
Description:  A needle-like cerulean crystal blade mounted on a white steel hilt with guard, adorned with a brilliant sapphire in the pommel.

Acquisition ID [195932c] | Roll ID: 200672, 200673, 200674; Reroll IDs: 200675, 200676, 200677, 200678

Item Name:  Jack's burned Lament
Item Enhancements: Blight/Burn/Frostbite/Cursed
Description: A pitch black rapier detailed with golden scales near its hilt. The pommel of the weapon is decorated with red and purple gemstones that glow when their enhancements proc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Outcry of the Fallen +4
Enhancements: Frost Aura 1, Thorns 2
Description:
A rather scrumptious looking plate armor. It doesn't look like it fits to a chest at all, almost as if it was intended to be a shield instead.

+ (1 Gleaming Scale)

Name: Valkyries Wings +4
Enhancements: Flame Aura 1, Mitigation 1, Thorns 1
Description:

=

Enhancements: Flame Aura 1, Frost Aura 1, Thorns 1
Description:

Name: Sonate's Embrace +4
Enhancements: Flame Aura 1, Thorns 2
Description:

=

Enhancements: Flame Aura 2, Frost Aura 1, Thorns 1
Description:

Name: Decree of the Bold +1
Enhancements: Frost Aura 1, Thorns 1, Recovery 1
Description:

Name: Aegis of Ancients - Valkyrie
Roll ID: 178900d
Enhancements: Life Mending 1, Recovery 1, Thorns 1
Description:
A rather elegant looking armor designed for a slender frame, in a polished silver with some indigo accents. Looks clearly designed to take a hit and make your opponents pay for any transgression. The rather thin coverage where arms and thighs are exposed allow a bit of breathability with that protection.

=

Name: Aegis of Ancients - Valkyrie
Roll ID: 178900d
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Frost Aura 1, Recovery 2, Thorns 1
Description:
A rather elegant looking armor designed for a slender frame, in a polished silver with some indigo accents. Looks clearly designed to take a hit and make your opponents pay for any transgression. The rather thin coverage where arms and thighs are exposed allow a bit of breathability with that protection.

Name: Eye of the Gale - Brionac
Roll ID: 179181b
Item Type: Two Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: Fallen 1, Bleed 2 (8-10)
Description:
A long weapon, it looks like some alterations had been made to the tip of this imposing looking polearm. The edge is a bright silver, as if made of platinum. The handle is a staggered array of gold and black. Modeled after the sword of the gods, its hard to believe that this is the same weapon but it does match Lugh's right in the destruction of the Partholons

Name: Shard of Brionac - Caliburn
Roll ID: 169112b
Item Type: Two Handed Assualt Spear
Enhancements: Fallen 1, Bleed 1 (9-10), Accuracy 1
Description:
A single broken chip of a weapon affixed precariously upon a rod, it is clear that this fragment is part of something greater. Only time will tell if there would be a smith capable of restoring it where it belongs.

=

Name: Eye of the Gale - Brionac
Roll ID: 179181b
Item Type: Two Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: Fallen 2, Bleed 2 (8-10)
Description:
A long weapon, it looks like some alterations had been made to the tip of this imposing looking polearm. The edge is a bright silver, as if made of platinum. The handle is a staggered array of gold and black. Modeled after the sword of the gods, its hard to believe that this is the same weapon but it does match Lugh's right in the destruction of the Partholons

Name: Analyst's Harvester - Lethargy
Roll ID: 162303a
Item Type: Two Handed Battle Axe
Enhancements: Envenom 1, Bleed 1, Paralyze 1
Description:
A rather gruesome looking axe, with one reddish orange blade instead of two. It's shaped like a headsman's weapon, and once swung it leaves a string like wire in its wake. Rushing past your opponent drags that cable through, tearing a fine line through them laced with all sorts of venoms that begin to attack the nervous system.

+ (1 Gleaming Scale)

Name: Twisted Sight +4
Roll ID: 198155a
Item Type: War Axe
Enhancements: Frostbite 1, Accuracy 1, Keen 1
Description:
A simple looking Battleaxe, perhaps there is untapped potential within it?

=

Enhancements: Envenom 1, Bleed 1, Frostbite 1
Description:
A rather gruesome looking axe, with one reddish orange blade instead of two. It's shaped like a headsman's weapon, and once swung it leaves a string like wire in its wake. Rushing past your opponent drags that cable through, tearing a fine line through them laced with all sorts of venoms that begin to attack the nervous system.

Name: Coiled Edge +4
Roll ID: 199268c
Item Type: War Axe
Enhancements: Static 1, Accuracy 1, Bleed 1
Description:
A simple looking Battleaxe, perhaps there is untapped potential within it?

=

Enhancements: Envenom 1, Bleed 1, Frostbite 1, Static 1
Description:

Name: Oracle's Watch - Inquiry
Roll ID: 182243c
Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Accuracy 1, Paralyze 1
Description:
A slender and dramatically reduced weight axe, in a smooth glass like black color. What it lacks in offense it makes up for maneuverability. It is for the careful fighter, that watches and waits before striking hard and fast.

+ (1 Gleaming Scale, 1 Demonic Shard [Adding Accuracy 1])

Name: Slate Axe
Roll ID: 179334b
Enhancements: Phase, Bleed 1, Paralyze 1
Description:
A simplistic looking weapon of glass appearance. It looks more like a component then an actual weapon.

=

Name: Oracle's Watch - Inquiry
Roll ID: 182243c
Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Accuracy 2, Phase
Description:
A slender and dramatically reduced weight axe, in a smooth glass like black color. What it lacks in offense it makes up for maneuverability. It is for the careful fighter, that watches and waits before striking hard and fast.

Name: Final Calamity - Remorse
Roll ID: 178972a
Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Keen 1, Bleed 1
Description:
A single red bladed scythe, long and black and slightly humming as if its breathing. Once swung it leaves a faint image of the player behind it, that strikes true should they miss. It seems to drink deep of an enemies very life force and tear it away in an instant.

+ (1 Gleaming Scale)

Name: Edge of Reason
Roll ID: [193189b]
Roll Result: 195473, 195474, 195175 | Reroll IDs: 195476-195480
Item Type: Perfect Weapon (Axe)
Tier: T4
Enhancements: Keen, Para, VO
Post Link:  
Description:
A grim scythe of black steel the echoes with the vestiges of dark and malevolent things from a past too dim and distant in memory to recall. Its raw, primordial hunger unbalances those upon whom it preys, and draws in their strength to fuel the brutal and relentless advance of its wielder.

=

Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Vampiric Offensive 1, Bleed 1
Description:
A single red bladed scythe, long and black and slightly humming as if its breathing. Once swung it leaves a faint image of the player behind it, that strikes true should they miss. It seems to drink deep of an enemies very life force and tear it away in an instant.

Name: The Banshee's Mirror
Roll ID: [196168b]
Roll Result: 200690, 200691, 200692 | Reroll IDs: 200693, 200694, 200695, 200696
Item Type: Perfect Weapon (Axe)
Tier: T4
Enhancements: ACC 1, Para 1, Phase
Post Link:  
Description:
An assortment of ethereal silver metal shard in the loose shape of a scythe that solidified when and as required for defense or added injury.

=

Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Vampiric Offensive 1, Bleed 1, Phase
Description:

The Tenderizer +5 | T4 Perfect Weapon (Hammer) | Bleed, Para, Abs.Acc
Acquisition ID: 195869b | Roll ID:  196968, 196969, 196970 | Rerolls: 196971, 196972, 196193, 196194, 196195
A heavy block of iron with oddly angled faces on the exposed sized, mounted on a sturdy stick.  Good for prepping meat, for one purpose or another.

Name: Fist of Gaia - Incline
Roll ID: 170441
Roll Result: 11+1/LD: 11
Item Type: Warhammer
Enhancements: Taunt, Accuracy 2
Description:
A simplistic mallet clearly used for smithing, nearly weightless and a bit plain. Forged in Tsano with a black head, it can withstand quite the temperature. When used in combat, you can expect it to not wear for it can withstand metals, making bones no issue.

=

Name: Fist of Gaia - Incline
Roll ID: 170441
Roll Result: 11+1/LD: 11
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Taunt, Accuracy 2, Absolute Accuracy
Description:
A simplistic mallet clearly used for smithing, nearly weightless and a bit plain. Forged in Tsano with a black head, it can withstand quite the temperature. When used in combat, you can expect it to not wear for it can withstand metals, making bones no issue.

Name: Titanic Wall - Foundation
Roll ID: 165399
Roll Result: 11+1
Enhancements: Thorns 2, Recovery 1
Description:
A massive slab of steel shaped into a kite, heavy and large it was clearly designed for a rather large person. Polished and simple it seemed to be less for defense and more for offense given his weight.

Name: Titan's Maw
Enhancements: Flame Thorns 2, Thorns 1
Description:
A rather massive slab of metal, hot to the touch and truly terrifying as it looks to have been made for a giant.

=

Name: Titanic Wall - Foundation
Roll ID: 165399
Roll Result: 11+1
Enhancements: Thorns 2, Flame Thorns 2
Description:
A massive slab of steel shaped into a kite, heavy and large it was clearly designed for a rather large person. Polished and simple it seemed to be less for defense and more for offense given his weight.

Orgoth's Legacy | T4 Perfect [Warhammer] | PHASE | HOLY | PARA
Loot Roll ID 187495 | https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/20294-br-f25-paving-the-way-to-floor-26-shadow-the-malevolent/?do=findComment&comment=637805
QUEST n/a Floor Boss Raid Reward (Floor 25)

Item Name: Wash in Cardinal - Reaver
Item ID: NONE (Most Recent Eval)(Transferred Here)(Converted Here)
Item Enhancements: HOLY 1, BRN 1, DMG 2 
Description: A large cleaver like broadsword with a slight hook on one side: A billhook, with heft akin to that of a hammer. Instead of cutting it does a fairer job crushing and chopping the opposition to pieces, tearing them apart as the blow passes through. It is not unheard of to see a wave of red light as the target is torn asunder. A brutal weapon for a woman with a temper.

=

Item Name: Wash in Cardinal - Reaver
Item ID: NONE (Most Recent Eval)(Transferred Here)(Converted Here)
Item Enhancements: Holy 2, Burn 1, Phase
Description: A large cleaver like broadsword with a slight hook on one side: A billhook, with heft akin to that of a hammer. Instead of cutting it does a fairer job crushing and chopping the opposition to pieces, tearing them apart as the blow passes through. It is not unheard of to see a wave of red light as the target is torn asunder. A brutal weapon for a woman with a temper.

Grand Total:
Gleaming Scales: 14
Demonic Shards: 11

Edited by Griswold

Fusion: Nadja's Allure

Spoiler

Item 1: Naudia's Allure
Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Holy Blessing I / Taunt / Vampiric (Defensive) I / Mitigation I
Description: A shining, jet black chest plate with spines atop the shoulders shaped like sharpened bat wings. On the left breast, there is an embossed symbol of a shield.

Item 2: Nandor's Strength
Enhancements: Recovery II / Vampiric (Defensive) I
Description: A gleaming, jet black cuirass with jagged edges at each of the interlocking joints. On the left breast, there is an embossed emblem of a shield 

[Consumed: Gleaming Scale x 1]
[Applying: Tier-Up Ticket

Final Item: Nadja's Allure
Enhancements: Holy Blessing I / Vampiric (Defensive) II
Description: A shining, jet black chest plate with spines atop the shoulders shaped like sharpened bat wings. On the left breast, there is an embossed symbol of a shield.
Note:

Spoiler

Spelling corrected in name. The people who said it in the source material had thick, vampire-y accents. I had no idea it was spelled like that, but I don't want to do Nadja dirty like that.

Fusion: Nadja's Allure

Spoiler

Item 1: Nadja's Allure
Enhancements: Holy Blessing I / Vampiric (Defensive) II
Description: A shining, jet black chest plate with spines atop the shoulders shaped like sharpened bat wings. On the left breast, there is an embossed symbol of a shield.

Item 2: Blessed Greaves
Enhancements: Holy Blessing II / Mitigation II

[Consumed: Demonic Shard x 1, Gleaming Scale x1]

Final Item: Nadja's Allure
Enhancements: Holy Blessing II / Vampiric (Defensive) II

Fusion: Vampire's Kiss

Spoiler

Item 1: Vampire's Kiss
Type: Curved Sword
Enhancements: Accuracy II / Taunt / Vampiric (Offensive) I
Description: A curved sword with a dark, blackened wood, leather-wrapped handle and a mirror polish jet black curved blade detailed like a bat's wing.

Item 2: Trial by Fire
Enhancements: Accuracy I / Burn I / Absolute Accuracy
Description: A curved sword with a dark, blackened wood, leather-wrapped handle and a mirror polish deep crimson blade with etched flames on its faces.

[Consumed: Demonic Shard x 1, Gleaming Scale x 1]

Final Item: Vampire's Kiss
Enhancements: Accuracy II / Absolute Accuracy / Vampiric (Offensive) I
Description: A curved sword with a dark, blackened wood, leather-wrapped handle and a mirror polish jet black curved blade detailed like a bat's wing.

Edited by Shield

Request 1:

Spoiler
Name: Grand Blade IV
Roll ID:  
Roll Result:  
Enhancements: Keen / Accuracy / Accuracy
Post Link:  
Description:
The fourth iteration of the Grand Blade. This sword still bears the exact same resemblance to all the past iterations. However, the balance point of the blade has been shifted for more control. Due to the forging process, the deep blue color of the sword now possesses varying shades which seem to move with the light.

Request 2:

Spoiler
Name: Crimson Citrine Spiderlily
Roll ID:  
Roll Result:  
Enhancements: Bleed / Bleed / Paralyze
Post Link:  
Description:
A variant of the Grand Blade's base design which is inspired from Calrex's background. While the guard, grip, and handle are the same color as the original, the blade has been forged and treated with differing materials go give a flowing, intermingling flow of varying shades of red and yellow, almost like a field of spiderlilies. This carries a double meaning: Both of what the colored flowers symbolize, as well as two of his closest companions: Teayre and Oikawa.