[PP-F1] New Beginning

Chaos. That was the last thing he'd remembered.

A storm of black, it both was and wasn't a dark, inky substance...like some kind of horrific nightmare. When all had sunk into the dark, one would assume the nightmare had ended...this one, however, didn't.

He found himself barely moving, constantly struggling to move forward in some violet abyss, despite the complete lack of pain. Then there were the voices.

"Woe to the one who seeks solace, woe to the one who wanders alone. Woe to the one who rises when one should sink; a dawn among dusks. Dark of the night be upon he who brings a day of blood, dark of the void be upon he who resists fate."

"...Shut up." His thoughts echoed to the abyss.

Many unearthly red eyes would open. "Vile the consequence shall be, for transgressions of blood and pestilence. Excruciating shall the torment be upon the damned."

He felt many presences, none of them good, as he continued to struggle against the violet abyss with little success. The voices continued, but he could not understand what was now being spoken. A black void opened up beneath him, and he fell. He fell and then sank once more, into the darkness...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light.

Daylight had finally arrived to Sorun's vision, how long had he been asleep?

He slowly opened up his eyes, waking up to an unexpected sight. There were two young women looking down at him, who was laying down on his back.

"Hey, you. You're finally awake." The brunette one spoke up.

"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." The Blonde one remarked, despite her warm smile that practically seemed to greet him. She bent down and extended her arm towards him. "Here, give me your hand."

Sorun placed his hand in hers, and she proceeded to help him back up. Waking up to the sight of two young women wasn't what he expected, but hey, it wasn't anything to complain about...and it sure beats being out for who knows how long. "Thanks... Um, how long was I out?"

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 1

HP: 20
Energy: 20
Base Damage: 4(BA Rank 1[3])
Mitigation: 0
Accuracy: 0
Evasion: 0

Additional conditions:

[None Yet]

Skills:

Battle Axe Rank 1(4 SP)

Equipment:

Iron Axe(Vanity)

Traveler's Garb(Vanity)

Consumables:

Starter Healing Potions(Restores 50 HP) x3

Edited by Sorun

What a day this was, and it's only just begun.

First she found a newbie heading outside for her first adventure, and only thirty-five minutes into the walk, Yona spotted this dummy just laying on the ground on his back. Was he asleep, or unconscious? Yona didn't really know which...nor did she care. She just knew that he was alive, and that he was just laying there like he'd just outright collapsed on his back or something.

There was nothing but silent observation of the redhead for what felt like forty-two minutes before he began to stir, albeit very slightly and barely noticeable. His eyelids twitched as he started to wake up. Once his eyes were open, he looked sleepily surprised to see that two lovely ladies were the first thing he'd see since he fell asleep/collapsed/got knocked out/whatever.

"Hey, you. You're finally awake." Yona said to him. The blonde newbie would remark about there being better places to take a nap, before getting down to help him back onto his feet. The guy then asked how long he was out. Yona shrugged. "I got no answer for that one, buddy. We got here like...well, it's been what felt like forty two minutes since we found you just laying down there, like it's no big deal." 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 13

HP: 260

Energy: 44

Base Damage: 14(CS R5[7], CM: Damage[6])

Mitigation: 24(Moonsliver Veil[12], Cloth Armor Rank 3[12])

Accuracy: 1(Resplendent Falchion)

Evasion: 2(Moonsliver Veil)

Loot Die: 3(Thuban's Eye)

Equipment:

[T2]Resplendent Falchion(Curved Sword, Accuracy, Bleed, Paralyze)[Equipped]

[T2]Moonsliver Veil(Cloth Armor, 1 MIT, 2 EVA)[Equipped]

[T1]Thuban's eye(Trinket, 3 LD)[Equipped]

[T1]Nomad's Garb(Cloth Armor, Mitigation, 2 Evasion)

[T1]Slayer Axe(Battle Axe, 3 Damage)

[T2]Elgryn(Battle Axe, 1 Accuracy, 2 Bleed)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Curved Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Cloth Armor Rank 3(14 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage(13 SP)

Edited by Yona

My, things have been getting pretty interesting lately.

A player who carried herself with confidence was higher level than Kylissia, and didn't seem to mind carrying. Fear had gripped most of the playerbase, but the time was coming for the masses to do more than just sit around the starting city, afraid of being killed by the weakest possible foe. Kylissia knew this, and how could she enjoy what was around if all she did was stay in one settlement?

It wasn't long before the two came across a male player, lying down on the ground. At first glance, just anyone might simply assume he was napping and move on, but this player...he didn't seem to be relaxed enough to simply be asleep...or maybe he was asleep now, but was initially out for a different reason. Time passed as observation continued. Then the young man began to stir, though it was barely noticeable. Kylissia got up from sitting down, and the player would open his eyes, the first thing he'd see were Kylyssia and the other girl.

"Hey, you. You're finally awake." The girl spoke.

"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." Kylissia said with a warm smile. The young man wasn't making an attempt to get back up, so either he was somewhat tired, or was in mild surprise. Either way, he might need assistance for the moment. "Here, give me your hand." Kylissia offered, extending her hand for the boy to grasp. The redheaded male placed his hand in Kylissia's, and she would help him onto his feet.

The boy would ask how long he was out, and the other girl came out absolutely empty. "Sorry, but I don't have a clue either. What's the last thing you remember?"

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 1

HP: 20
Energy: 20
Base Damage: 7(SS Rank 1[3], White Blade[3])
Mitigation: 12(Radiant Armor)
Accuracy: 0
Evasion: 0
Thorns: 9(Radiant Armor)

Equipment:

[T1]White Blade(3 Damage)[Equipped]

[T1]Radiant Armor(2 Mitigation, Thorns)[Equipped]

[T1]Crystal(3 LD)[Equipped]

[T1]Amber(3 ACC)

Consumables:

Starter Healing Potions(Restores 50 HP) x3

One of the things that Sorun noticed is that both girls were taller than he was. Sure, they may have appeared taller when he was on the ground, but no, they were actually taller. He'd only just met them, and apparently it's been forty two minutes that they've been here while he was out. ...How odd, and potentially suspicious. Just anyone else would have just walked away, poked Sorun awake, or maybe even dragged him back to a settlement by now, yet these two just decided to just stick around an unconscious Sorun for forty two minutes?

The two didn't seem to have a clue as to how long exactly it's been since he'd been out, and the blonde asked him what the last thing he remembered was. "...I...huh." It was at this moment, that he realized that he remembered his life in the real world, but other than the nightmare he had, and the fact that if he died in this game, he'd die for real, he'd somehow forgotten everything else.

"A...storm." He recalled. "One nightmare after another. First there was a storm, with thick waters black as ink, flooding everything in sight...then there was this abyss, and...I don't know how long it felt like, but...Well, I dunno, actually. Then this void opened up below me, as another darkness just swallowed me up, it felt like sinking, for whole months, maybe...and now, I've woke up, and that's pretty much it." He explained.

The blonde would ask the redhead what the last thing he remembered was. That was a good question that's likely to help out in this scenario.

Except, the answer was completely unexpected. He mentioned a storm with rain and floods black as ink, and some kind of abyss, and a void too. "Whoa whoa whoa, when she asked you what the last thing you remember was, you tell us what happened before you got knocked out, not the latest additions to your dream journal." Yona responded. "I mean, how is that even gonna be relevant?" She questioned.

Just how did this guy get into this situation? It was starting to look like he fell asleep without paying any attention.

"...But there actually was a storm, wasn't there?" The blonde pointed out. Yona glanced over to the blonde with a confused look. "What do you mean? There's no way a storm making a flood of black water actually happened, nothing that wasn't a bad dream, that is." She claimed.

The young man would proceed to speak of what he remembered, though he seemed to have some mild difficulty at first. Whatever he'd been through, it must have been harsh. Only one thing seemed familiar enough to recognize, though...

The brunette girl believed he was merely speaking only of dreams, which may have partially been the case. "...But there actually was a storm, wasn't there?" Kylissia pointed out. The brunette looked over to Kylissia with a confused expression on her face, before claiming that no such thing happened. "That's what I'd thought, too, but when I spoke to others about it, they also recalled a storm with a black flood. Even the NPCs confirmed the storm's presence, though they seemed to have spoken about rebuilding, which is something I didn't remember seeing or experiencing." Kylissia explained. "It's not impossible... But it's been months, maybe even a year, since the storm. If the storm was the last thing he remembered...no, it's not likely that someone would be asleep or unconscious for a year." She continued, beginning to think aloud as she did so.

• 3 weeks later...

The Brunette girl seemed to dislike that what felt like a dream was all he'd remembered from his Aincrad experience. The Blonde woman, however, pointed out that she also recalled a storm. When the brunette girl suggested it had to have been an odd dream, the blonde woman brought up the word of both Player and NPC alike, suggesting that this storm was not a dream; that it actually was something that happened.

But if he perished during the storm, how in the world was he still in Aincrad now? Despite his memory failing him to the point that this felt like a fresh new experience, he still definitely remembered that the only way out was to clear the game, and if he were to die in here, he'd die in real life, too.

So, how exactly would he be able to deal with this? Was it a mass dream given to all of Aincrad's players? No, the NPCs spoke of rebuilding. Maybe...the storm was some kind of bug, and any deaths caused by said bug were forgiven?

Whatever the case, he was alive...but the next issue was...Kylissia seemed to now have the impression that Sorun may have been both unconscious and unnoticed by all for at least a year, which didn't seem feasible. "A whole...entire year...wait, that doesn't seem right, it felt like...months? Weeks? A few Days? ...I dunno, but maybe I should focus on the present time." He said while scratching the back of his head, thinking aloud.

What the blonde woman brought up sounded ridiculous...but now that Yona thought about it, she never asked any of the NPCs about the storm, just passed it off as a dream instead.

But if the storm, aside from the dream, was all that the redhead remembered inside this game, then...

"What in all of...no way, you couldn't have possibly been sleeping for...did...did you get yourself into some kind of coma, in game, of all things? I mean, that's the only way I could possibly explain you being asleep for a whole damn year." Yona pointed out. "Even if you were in some kind of Coma, how have you not been killed by monsters or player killers by now?" She added.

But regardless of what was going on, there was something that had to be handled, and that was the fact that there was a player here, and based on his getup, he looked like a total newbie. "Ugh, no matter, just...how's your gear holding up?" She asked, wondering if the gear he had looked simple but had good enough stats to keep him alive out here.

• 2 weeks later...

All three of the players seemed to be in agreement that for this young man to have been out for a year wasn't the most plausible, but the evidence seemed to suggest it for the time being. For now, it would be best to simply help him out, perhaps even invite him to join the party.

Kylissia looked over towards the brunette girl, as she was the highest level player of the three. "We should set up a party and have him join in, we'd be able to accomplish more by working together." She suggested. Sure, the Brunette girl was of a higher level, but they might be able to handle themselves...hopefully. Kylissia was sure that her equipment would carry her through, but she didn't know about the redhead. She would access her inventory, and pull out a trinket from her inventory; an Amber.

Holding it out to the young male player, she said, "You look pretty light on equipment. I think this will fit in your third slot." As she essentially offered to give the item to this other player.

-Offering to give to Sorun: Amber(3 ACC)

The brunette girl seemed to think it was ridiculous, that there was no way Sorun could have been asleep for a year without being attacked. Sorun had no clue how he lasted, but hey, he was here now, alive and well, so he knew he'd better make the most of it. The blonde woman offered an amber for him to equip, saying it would fit in his third slot. Since he had nothing in his third slot, it would definitely work...well, if the amber had enhancements, it would fit in his third slot, which, based on what the Blonde was saying, it probably was. "Sure, I've got the room for it." He answered, before accepting the gift.

The brunette girl then asked Sorun how his gear was holding up. "Eh, I think it's fine." He assumed. He lifted up his axe, but it then crumbled and shattered, leaving a wide eyed Sorun staring at his empty hand. "...Huh. Ok then, I guess I could use a new weapon." He realized.

-Accepted Amber from Kylissia

-Equipped Amber(3 ACC)

The blonde woman suggested forming a party, and then offered an item to the redhead. "If we're going to form a party, I'm gonna need to know your usernames." Yona noted. The redhead then pulled out an axe that ended up shattering. Out of durability. Arms crossed and a grin across her face, Yona knew she had to do something about it... "That's not gonna get you anywhere but the graveyard, pal." She noted. At least she had what he needed. Pulling out two weapons and a set of Cloth Armor, she remarked, "You may need these." as she handed them to the redhead. She didn't know what tier this player was, so she just handed both weapons to him, as well as the Cloth armor, in case his defenses were nothing as well.

The binding stone began to shake a little, and Yona sighed. "Give me a quick moment, alright?"

Yona ran off until she was sure neither of the two players could see or hear her. "Alright Shaxus, what do you want?" She asked. The shadowlike being came out of the binding stone to speak with Yona. "You're seriously going to work with him? He's clearly an idiot." Yona shrugged. "You'd be surprised how many idiots there are. There are some capable ones out there, and some just might be able to overcome their idiocy. What do you think?" She remarked. Shaxus's eyes seemed to show an unamused expression. "I think it's a dumb risk, but at this point I guess that's both your opinion and your choice. I can't seem to do very much at the moment..." He noted. "Just know that if something goes horribly wrong, I'm blaming you."

Yona smirked. "I can live with that."

Shaxus would return to the binding stone and Yona would walk back over to the players. "So, Usernames?" She asked. "I go by Yona, by the way."

-Giving [T1]Slayer Axe(Axe, 3 DMG), [T1]Nomad's Garb(Cloth Armor, Mitigation, 2 Evasion), and [T2]Elgryn(Battle Axe, 1 Accuracy, 2 Bleed) to Sorun

The redhead accepted the Amber and pulled out an axe that turned out to have ran out of durability. The brunette girl would then give him some equipment to replace his lost item and current gear. He should be ready soon. The brunette girl pointed out that Kylissia and the young man would need to reveal their usernames if she was to send them party invites. Which, Kylissia was fine with, but before she could speak, the brunette girl sighed and asked to be excused for a moment, and would proceed to run off, leaving Kylissia and the young redhead alone for a short moment.

Kylissia looked back to the young redhead, giving him a once over as she began sizing him up in her mind. She didn't know enough about him to make a definitive guess as to whether or not she'd become good friends with him...or even, something more. A smirk began forming on her face as she began to think of all the possibilities, positive ones, of course.

The brunette girl returned, and requested for usernames, revealing her own after doing so.

"Kylissia. It's a pleasure." Kylissia responded.

After making a remark, the brunette girl would offer three items to Sorun. After looking over all three, he gave his response. "I'll take them all."

Indeed, he took them all, even though he wasn't able to equip one of them just yet. The brunette girl sighed for some reason before taking off all of a sudden. Sorun would equip his new weapon and armor, and now he was truly ready to get out there...oh, wait, he's already out.

Sorun then noticed that the blonde woman appeared to be sizing him up. "In what manner is she doing this, and why?" Sorun thought, wondering why she would want to size him up, that is, if she was. But then she started to smirk and Sorun didn't know if he should be concerned or intrigued. What he ended up showing in his expression, however, was both.

The brunette girl then returned and asked for usernames so that she could send party invites to the two players. She would also introduce herself as Yona. The blonde woman introduced herself as Kylissia. "I'm Sorun." Sorun began. "Good to meet you both."

-Received [T1]Slayer Axe(Axe, 3 DMG), [T1]Nomad's Garb(Cloth Armor, Mitigation, 2 Evasion), and [T2]Elgryn(Battle Axe, 1 Accuracy, 2 Bleed) from Yona

-Equipped [T1]Slayer Axe(3 DMG) and [T1]Nomad's Garb(Cloth Armor, Mitigation, 2 EVA)

Edited by Sorun

The blonde woman and the redheaded player would introduce themselves as Kylissia and Sorun. Yona would look Sorun up and down, seeing that he'd equipped the newer, better gear. Now he was ready for whatever this floor could throw at him....well, as long as it was in his level, that is...from what Yona could guess. Yona would send party requests to the two, and after both were accepted, Yona would hear some rustling in the nearby overgrowth.

Two, no, three boars. Figures...except one of them looked bigger and nastier than the other two. "Hope you still know how to fight, Sorun." Yona warned. "Otherwise this'll be one hell of a crash course for you."

Yona drew her weapon. "I'll keep the big one distracted. You can take on the other two if you're feeling lucky, but don't go in recklessly, ok?" She called out to the two players, before rushing in to strike the big one, with the cursor that just turned red. She activated her sword art, and cut deeply into the larger boar, causing it to squeal loudly. Of course, it would retaliate with considerable force, sending Yona flying a few meters. thankfully, Yona had the monster's attention, so as long as the other two went for the small fries and didn't do anything stupid, everything should be fine. 

ID# 210022 BD: 5+1=6(hit), CD: 12(ST-B Available!), MD: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

ST-I: 14x12=168 Damage to Greater Boar

Yona:  HP 231/260 | EN 32/44 | 14 DMG | 24 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 LD

Enemies:

Greater Boar: HP 280/448, 52 DMG

Edited by Yona

The boy seemed to be both comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time as Kylissia was looking him up and down. Now she wanted to see if she could get a reaction out of him for the fun of it, so she decided to see if a wink would tease him.

After Kylissia gave her username to the redhead and Yona, the redhead would introduce himself as Sorun. Yona would then send party invites to Sorun and Kylissia. Once the invites were accepted, boars emerged from the overgrowth, and they didn't look very friendly. Yona would rush towards the larger one, as another lesser boar would emerge and join up with the other smaller ones. Kylissia raised an eyebrow. "Ara, these little ones want to play, don't they?" She remarked. "I wouldn't dare go easy on them, Sorun, so neither should you. Yona's right. We should deal with them, but don't forget that this is a real battlefield." She noted to Sorun, before drawing her own weapon, and moving in to fight the lesser Boars.

The three boars squealed as they were all left badly wounded from Kylissia's Area of Effect attack. "Mm, you critters aren't as tough as you look, it seems..." Kylissia remarked, possibly maybe taunting the creatures in the process.

This will be easy.

ID# 210024 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

ID# 210025 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

ID# 210026 BD: 8(hit)

AoE-I:

8x3=24 Damage to Boars 1 and 2!

7x3=21 Damage to Boar 3!

[2-2-1]Kylissia: HP 20/20EN 13/20 | 7 DMG | 12 MIT | 9 THRN | 3 LD

[0-0-0]Sorun: HP 20/20EN 20/20 | 7 DMG | 6 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 ACC 

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 18/42, 8 DMG

Boar 2: HP 18/42, 8 DMG

Boar 3: HP 21/42, 8 DMG

Edited by Kylissia

Sorun was trying so hard to keep himself from getting red in the face when Kylissia winked at him. They only just met, this is clearly a bit too soon, why was she doing this? Sorun hadn't encountered many people like Kylissia, from what he knew, so honestly, who knows if she was flirting or teasing? Either way, it was probably too early for that, but Sorun couldn't stop himself from blushing at least a little bit while his eyes widened.

Yona would send party invites to Sorun and Kylissia, and after they accepted, what timing...

Boars emerged, and glared at the players. Yona would rush in and deal almost half health damage to the only one with the black cursor, essentially leaving the rest to Sorun and Kylissia if they wanted to take them on. Based on Kylissia's response to the situation and her chosen course of action, it looked like they really were gonna do this.

Sorun looked to his axe, and pulled it out. "Ok...let's see what I can do..." He thought. Yona and Kylissia were incredible fighters, with Yona cleaving into her target, badly wounding a beast like that... And Kylissia, cutting down the weaker targets to half their health almost effortlessly... Could Sorun be just as capable?

Apparently not. Sorun remembered how to activate his sword art, but he had trouble remembering how to properly execute them. He ended up unintentionally leaping over one boar, and while he chopped the second boar, he was still in midair and crashed into the third boar, which shook itself and flung Sorun aside like he wasn't worth its time. The two boars began charging for Kylissia. One missed her entirely, and the other hardly got past her armor, and squealed from the thorns damage it received(which Sorun guessed was thorns damage because he'd played enough games to know how thorns works).

The first boar began to make noises of uncertainty, as though beginning to reevaluate its options...not that it was going to, from what Sorun would assume.

ID# 210027 BD: 2+3=5(miss), MD: 2(miss)

ID# 210028 BD: 8+3=10(hit), MD: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

ID# 210029 BD: 1(Critical Miss!), MD: 7(hit)

AoE-I: 7x3=21 Damage to Boar 2!

ID# 210030 CD: 9, LD: 18(336 Col, 2 Mats, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket 210030>>)

Thorns Damage(Kylissia): Boar 3 takes 9 Damage

[2-1]Kylissia: HP 19/20EN 13/20 | 7 DMG | 12 MIT | 9 THRN | 3 LD

[0-0]Sorun: HP 20/20EN 17/20 | 7 DMG | 6 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 ACC 

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 18/42, 8 DMG

Boar 2: HP 0/42, 8 DMG

Boar 3: HP 12/42, 8 DMG

Edited by Sorun
  • 4 weeks later...

Yona took a look at her current status. She noticed the sign that showed that her strongest attack was ready. She grinned, her smile containing a hint of bloodthirst, particularly for the greater boar that was the biggest threat in the vicinity. She'd been waiting for the chance to use this attack, and clearly now was the time to do so. "Looks like it's my turn, piggy."

Yona charged up her sword art, and the Greater Boar was preparing itself to charge towards her. It wouldn't get that chance, however. "Tigress...Storm!"

The Greater Boar would suddenly find itself under Yona's full assault, being struck by an entire flurry of strikes within a splitsecond, while it looked like Yona had only lunged forward and blurred in multiple movements midair, and then was behind the boar, her weapon in her hand directed to her right, and the monster behind her then collapsed and shattered. Yona loved the absolute rush of this attack...

"Heh...There, that's done." She remarked.

ID# 210563 BD: 5+1=6(hit), MD: 6-2=4(miss)

Tigress Storm(ST-B): 14x20=280 Damage to Greater Boar!

ID# 210564 CD: 6, LD: 15+3=18(2240 Col, 2 Materials, <<Unidentified T2 Rare Consumable 210564a>>, <<Unidentified T2 Rare Consumable 210564b>>)

Yona:  HP 231/260 | EN 14/44 | 14 DMG | 24 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 LD

Enemies:

Greater Boar: HP 0/448, 52 DMG

Edited by Yona
  • 1 month later...

Oh, this redhead was just too easy, teasing him was a cinch.

Sorun seemed to then have some trouble with his attempt to fight. He dispatched one of the three boars, so he had that going for him. That little stumble at the end, in Kylissia's opinion, was just par for the course, seeing that he may have been new, though she didn't know how the brunette would think of it. Kylissia proceeded to make a sweeping attack against the two remaining Boars. One of them was finished off, while the other seemed to be more clever than Kylissia had anticipated, using its tusks to deflect and disarm her. "Well now," Kylissia remarked. "I didn't think that the common boar would be able to use such tactics. Suffice to say, you're impressive in comparison to your peers."

Kylissia smirked. "But that changes nothing, however, you still don't stand any chances. Go ahead, try to win, it's better for you to die in zeal than as a coward."

ID# 212438 BD: 1(Critical fail)

ID# 212439 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

AoE-I: 8x3=24 Damage to Boar 3!

ID# 212440 CD: 5, LD: 12+3=15(210 Col, 2 Materials, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Weapon 212440a>>, and <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable 212440b>>)

[2]Kylissia: HP 19/20EN 11/20 | 7 DMG | 12 MIT | 9 THRN | 3 LD

[0]Sorun: HP 20/20EN 17/20 | 7 DMG | 6 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 ACC 

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 18/42, 8 DMG

Boar 3: HP 0/42, 8 DMG

Edited by Kylissia

Yona seemed to get a little showy when she finished off her opponent, and Kylissia casually unleashed a simple yet effective sweeping attack, killing one of the two remaining boars. The other somehow managed to deflect the attack and disarm her, however, despite that Kylissia didn't seem worried in the slightest.

But this was, in all technicality, Sorun's first battle, so he wasn't gonna let anything happen like this, not on his watch.

"Kylissia!" He called out as he made his way to the boar, who was preparing to make charge attack against Kylissia, ignorant of Sorun coming behind it. Sorun would unleash a single target sword art, killing the boar before it could charge. He then made eye contact with Kylissia, who still didn't look to worried about what would have happened if Sorun didn't get there in time. "You all right?" Sorun asked.

Kylissia smiled softy, as though endeared by the fact that Sorun had concern for her. "Perfectly fine, hardly a scratch." She answered.

ID# 212452 BD: 6+3=9(hit), MD: 8(hit)

ST-I: 7x4=28 Damage to Boar 1!

ID# 212453 CD: 7, LD: 18(210 Col, 2 Materials, <<Unidentified T1 Rare Armor 212453a>>, and <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable 212453b>>)

Kylissia: HP 19/20EN 11/20 | 7 DMG | 12 MIT | 9 THRN | 3 LD

Sorun: HP 20/20EN 14/20 | 7 DMG | 6 MIT | 2 EVA | 3 ACC 

Enemies:

Boar 1: HP 0/42, 8 DMG

Edited by Sorun

The two players finished up their fight sooner than expected. Both had their stumbles, but Kylissia in particular seemed to be taking it in stride, whereas Sorun struggled and this was clearly his first battle, even if he knew how to use sword arts and practiced activating them prior to this fight. Whether or not this was Kylissia's first battle had yet to be determined, there weren't enough signs to this being her first.

Yona walked over to Sorun, giving him a once over as she assessed him. "Well, you know how to fight, but clearly you're gonna need a little practice. Then again, you did manage to kill two of the three enemies you faced." She noted. "I'm not sure if you can be carried easily, maybe you could help out people around your level, come back when you're a bit more experienced, in level or in skill, whichever gets a better result. For now, see if anyone your level needs a little aid, or an additional party member. You can message me if you come up empty, though." She explained, pulling up the party member to remove Sorun for the time being. "And that equipment I handed you is yours to keep, so take care of it and it won't shatter like that piece of junk you had before." She added. "Good luck out there, Sorun, I'll talk to you later."

With that Yona retrieved Kylissia's weapon and handed it back to her. "So, while waiting for him to get better at this, I might be able to take you on a few low enough level escapades, should be around your speed, but I'll jump in if things get nasty." Yona suggested.

Little did Sorun, Kylissia and Yona know, things would all be different from here.

Summary:

Word Count: 4518
Player Count: 3
Exp. Value: 271*Tier

Sorun[T1]:
271 Exp
680 Col(Thread Progression[134], Mob Loot[546])
4 Materials(Mob Loot)

Kylissia[T1]:
271 Exp
343 Col(Thread Progression[133], Mob Loot[210])
2 Materials(Mob Loot)

Yona[T2]:
542 Exp
2373 Col(Thread Progression[133], Mob Loot[2240]
2 Materials(Mob Loot)

Looted from Monsters:

Spoiler

Sorun:

<<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket 210030>>
<<Unidentified T1 Rare Armor 212453a>>
<<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumable 212453b>>

Kylissia: