We witnessed many people online and offline, and out of the bunch who was your all time favorite throughout the series?

A

Agil

Alice Schuberg

Alicia Rue

Argo

Asada Shino

Ashley

Asuna

C

Caynz

Cobert

Coper

D

Daizen

Diabel

Ducker

Dyne

E

Egome Zakkalight

Eugene

Eugeo

G

G-Takusu

Garitta

Gasupht Schuberg

Godfree

Golgosso Valto

Grimlock

Griselda

H

Humbert Zizek

J

Johnny Black

Jun

K

Kagemune

Kawahara Reki

Kayaba Akihiko

Keita

Kibaou

Kikuoka Seijirou

Kirigaya Midori

Kirigaya Suguha

Kirito

Klein

Konno Yuuki

Koujiro Rinko

Kuradeel

L

Lisbeth

N

Nagata Shinichi

Nezuha

Nishida

Nurse Aki

O

Orick

P

Pina

PoH

R

Raios Antinous

Recon

Ronie

Rosalia

Ruru

S

Sachi

Sadina

Saitou Shoichi

Sakuya

Sasamaru

Sasha

Satore

Schmitt

Selka

Shinkawa Kyouji

Shinkawa Shoichi

Shiune

Sigurd

Silica

Sister Azariya

Solterina Celulute

Sugou Nobuyuki

T

Takeru Higa

Teiza

Tetsuo

Thinker

Tonkii

U

Uolo Levanteinn

Usujio Tarako

Y

Yolko

Yui

Yulier

Yuuki Kyouko

Yuuki Shouzou

Z

Zekushiido

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie, but I'm going to pick the stereotypical character -- Asuna. I love how determined she is, and she's not weak... like how alot of female characters are portrayed in a plot like this. I also love her character design, her coloring choices from the creator, and the way they made her personality.

I find Kirito entertaining. Mostly his quirky sense of attitude. From face poking everyone in game and in real life, to his monster transforming diabolical and unsummoning all scheming. Especially when he was carrying Asuna on his back from their lake side house and telling her a made up ghost story and turning out to be almost true and he looking confused as if "i made that story up", now we're fucked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
I'm going to be the odd ball and say Heathcliff/ Kayaba Akihiko not because he created the death game but because he fought leading the players and if he didn't talk to Kirito during the battle with Sugou, then the outcome might have been very different.

Agreed. Also the fact he accepts defeat in a very professional manner just made him seem more admirable in my opinion.

Agreed. I love it when people are humble with their losses. Heathcliff shows it well. :D I'm happy im not alone. In my opinion, he is not just the main antagonist, but also a sub- protagonist because of episode 24 with Oberon/ Sughu.

Yes, exactly. Not many might notice that fact, also when you compare him to Sughu you can tell just how much more human he was considering Sughu wanted to use his system for more sinister purposes. Also how he left the fate of his dreams in the hands of Kirito shows how sure he was that Kirito would make the right decision as the 'hero'.

• 1 month later...