[OP-F1x] The Incident in April

Please read before entering/reading thread, thank you.

Spoiler

In this Open Party Thread, players who enter it will have their characters genderbent(in this thread only, so don't worry about other threads!), courtesy of the Cardinal, so players willing to post in this thread are highly encouraged to find a temporary FC to use in the thread that is opposite of their gender. Other than that, it's simply an open party thread, meaning players may move about the floor as usual and even do things outside the safe zone such as gathering or combat if they want to. Hope you have fun reading/posting in this thread, and of course, Happy April Fools!

Vigilon woke up, but something felt different. "Hrmm...did I sleep wrong...? Did I...sleep in my equipment again?"

Vigilon would walk then over to the makeshift mirror on the wall of his living space, to see if he'd indeed accidentally slept in his gear again. Unfortunately for him, this was not the case. Vigilon's eyes widened as what was seen in the mirror was...different. Was his eyesight betraying him? He then moved his hands towards the feeling that was off, what seemed to be extra mass, and- wait, something was there, and it wasn't gear or equipment.

Vigilon's eyes widened even further as there was a silent gasp of shock. Sight wasn't playing a trick on Vigilon, what was being seen was actually there, in place of what would normally be seen in this mirror. "Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

(Vigilon's Temporary FC for the thread)

Spoiler

GBV-1.png

The feminine form that stood in his place within the mirror, it was him. His appearance had changed, somehow, his voice had also changed. Was this a dream, or did something go horribly wrong with the system? "Wh-wha-? H-how-? I, I- Wh-when did I get turned into a woman???" Came Vigilon's reaction to this realization, being absolutely dumbfounded. Vigilon then looked at the current appearance in the mirror. Indeed, he appeared to have been completely genderbent. "Oh, I'm so doomed." Vigilon noted, completely panicking on the inside. "I look adorable...I'm gonna be surrounded if I go out there."

Vigilon was gonna need a cloak, but first, a change of clothes more suitable for this new avatar might be required. 

Spoiler

To: Krysta

Subject: HELP.

Heeeeey, I need your help, I'm in a bit of a um, predicament. Could you swing by my shop to drop off some clothes? Um...women's clothes? Please don't ask why, I just need your help...of course, if at all possible, I could use a cloak that can hide features of the face and even envelop a whole player, maybe? Just let me know how I should pay you back for this when you can.

-Vigilon

With the message sent, Vigilon would proceed to go and sit on the bed, breathing in and out in attempt to resolve a self-inflicted state of panic. Investigating the first floor seemed like a possible course of action to find out what was going on, but first, it was time to wait for a change of clothes, and hopefully a concealing cloak, too.

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Main Stats:

Level: 32
Paragon Level: 25(paragon stat bonus totals: +100 HP, +10 EN)

Paragon Rewards:

Lv. 5 | Gain additional col equivalent to 15% of EXP earned in that thread.
Lv. 10 | +1 LD to loot and chest rolls

Battle Stats:

HP: 780(Base[740], Resolve[40])
Energy: 112(Base[92], Energist[20])
Base Damage: 23(SS R5[7], Combat Mastery: DMG[12], SS Ferocity[2], Meticulous[1])
Mitigation: 78(Silver Night[+48], Light Armor R5[+30])
Accuracy: 2(SS Precision, Dragon's Eye)
Evasion: 2(Silver Night, Dragon's Eye)
Loot Die: 6(Searching R5[+5], Dragon's Eye[+1])
T4 Blight: Inflicts Blight on BD 9-10
Fallen Damage: +16 DMG on BD 6-8

Additional conditions:
-2 on all stealth rolls(Light Armor Rank 5)

Equipment:

[T4]Kyrkuran(2 Fallen, 1 Blight)

[T4]Silver Night(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

[T1]Dragon's Eye(1 ACC, 1 EVA, 1 LD)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Skills:

Straight Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Light Armor Rank 5(30 SP)

Searching Rank 5(30 SP)

Extended Mod Limit(10 SP)

Charge(10 SP)