[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

✯The Molten Blades✯

How it was made

A general ran down forage that Kosan went into, wanting to fix it up and make his own. Cobwebs mostly everywhere and dust bunnies. Though when he went into the forage, he saw in his head a new and amazing shop as he continued to fix it up and put anvils in it along with making it new and amazing. stands in the corners and walls of the shop to hang up some buy able items. You can generally get a good idea as of currently. On the outside, it looks a bit stonish with small bricks of stone here and there that build up to the conclusion of a general building. Though inside was Kosan himself, the one and only.
The general layout of the shop is basically, a wooden desk in the center to take orders and/or complaints. The room surrounding the desk is a waiting room that can even hold up to 20 players. The display cases lay on either side of the room, as well as a mat disposing room in the left upper corner of the room, and a working space on the right upper corner. He looked into the shop and was amazed by the work of art he was able to fix up. "Oh my gosh... It's everything I could dream it could be, and even more!" He spoke with a smile before getting to work.

Codes

-15 iron ores left-890/1280 Rank 7 Blacksmithy
Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)8-9=Good Item 2 EXP10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2-3=fails4-6=bad Item7-9=Good Item10=Uncommon Item11=Rare Item12= Perfect ItemRank 3:40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2-3=fails4-5=bad Item6-8=Good Item9-10=Uncommon Item11=Rare Item12= Perfect ItemRank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2-3=fails3-4=bad Item5-8=Good Item9-10=Uncommon Item11=Rare Item12= Perfect ItemRank 5:160 total EXP and 6 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2-3=fails3-4=bad Item5-7=Good Item8-9=Uncommon Item10-11=Rare Item12= Perfect ItemRank 6:320 total EXP and 7 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2=fails3=bad Item4-7=Good Item8-9=Uncommon Item10-11=Rare Item12= Perfect ItemRank 7:640 total EXP and 8 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2-3=bad Item4-7=Good Item8-9=Uncommon Item10-11=Rare Item12= Perfect ItemRank 8: 1280 total EXP and 9 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2=bad Item3-6=Good Item7-9=Uncommon Item10-11=Rare Item12= Perfect ItemRank 9: 2560 total EXP and 10 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2=bad Item3-6=Good Item7-8=Uncommon Item9-10=Rare Item11-12= Perfect ItemRank 10:(Master Rank): 5120 total EXP and 10 Crafts a day1=Epic fail2-5=Good Item6-7=Uncommon Item8-10=Rare Item11-12= Perfect Item
Edited by Kosan
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• First Attempt to Craft a Sword.

It was a sunny day . As Kosan went in his shop he went to the furnaces and started melting some iron. After it melted he started hammering it down. While he was Hammering a lighty blue color appeared and a sword was formed. A Perfect Sword !

Whoa .... This sword ... It will be called The Demonic Shadow Shatter. This was Kosan's first sword . It will be his sword.

She walked into the stone building to see a desk, now to order something she hadn't for a while now. Talking to the man at the desk he had met before she smiled at him. "Hello Kosan, it's nice to see you have a shop going on!" She smiled before writing on a scrap of paper what she wanted to order. "So I'm guessing you're a blacksmith... right?" She asked with a smile before giving him the scrap of paper. "Do you feel that you can fill my order?" She asked with a smile once more hoping that he would be able to create the shape of the chest plate she needed.

Request taken back due to NEW Blacksmith.

Hey Ruri ! Kosan said with a large smile on his face to see someone in his forge. Yeah, this is mine now ... I'm a blacksmith .. pretty much a new one. he said with some enthusiasm . And yes, i think i can do that for you he said while smiling at Ruri . I will go right now to start melting the mats and start crafting he said.

First craft Attempt . Day 2.

As i put some iron in the furnaces i can feel the flames burning . As i take out the iron i see it's low on durability and probably it will broke. I start hammering it down , and when i hit it the 10th time with the hammer , it vanished in thousands of hexagons... Just like expected.. It was way to low and broke .. he said to himself ... I have one more try

Second craft Attempt . Day 2.

As i put some iron in the furnaces i can smell a weird scent. As i go to the furnaces i can see the iron broke in few pieces because i let it too much . What a shame.. I will try crafting like this but it will probably fail i said to myself..

While i started hammering it down i could sense the iron destroying under my hammer ... and it happened .. It broke in million of small hexagons and flew to the sky... Then vanished. Well .. this will probably bring Ruri down a little. i said to myself while thinking what could happened .. I will have to tell her the bad news i guess .. Ruri ... I am sorry . The Iron broke both times .. I will try again tomorrow .. If you can wait until then that would be great. i said while watching the floor in shame.

Crating attempt #2

AS i start melting the iron i say to myself "This will be an eepic armour" .. While hammering down a light blue powerful light comes from it. I can sense the power of the item that just created. It's a Dark green with Black armor. It's a PERFECT one !

A popup appeared on my screen."Rank up! Blacksmith Rank 2! Congratulations!". That's Great ! I said to myself while watching the item.

Item-Type: An Armor.

Name: The Armor of the Woods.

Quality:: Perfect

Description: It's an Iron armor, Dark Green and Black as colors, with 2 Damage Mitigation and 1 Thorns.

Wanted price: Not for sale. I will keep it.

Crafting attempt #3 *I ranked up*

As i get ready to craft again , i melt the iron and see the good quality of the iron . "This is gonna be a good item". As i start hammering it down , it becomes a light blue shot. Another item appeared. It's another armor ! "I will keep this for Ruri if she still needs it.. I won't name it until she comes here" I say to myself watching the armor glow before me with the "Perfect" attribute before it .

Item-Type: An Armor.

Name: The Dark wood armor

Description: It's an armor made out of Dark Iron. it's black with few green stripes . The user of it gets + 2 Damage Mitigation and + 1 Evasion.

Wanted price: 4 Mats.

+8 XP

-1 mat.

As he sees Lucian asking for his armor he was so happy that someone like him started visiting his shop. Of course you can. he said with a large grim on his face while helping him out to get the armor of the armor stand. It's yours and good to go.

I have +4 mats now, Traded with Lucian.

I don't have the Dark Wood Armor . Sold to Lucian for 4 mats.

Day 3 , crafting 1# attempt .

As i get ready to craft again i see the low quality of the ore. This is not gonna end good i said to myself while watching the ore in the furnace . As i get ready to hammer it down , at the first hit it explored in thousands of hexagons. Why do i have this bad luck ? i asked myself while watching the ground

-1 mats

+1 xp

Day 3 , crafting attempt 3#.

As i take the third iron from the ones that Lucian gave me i can see the good durability of it. While getting ready to melt it i sense the power of it. After melting it i start hammering it. After the 10th hammer a blue light started glowing under the hammer. A perfect sword.

Item-Type: A Sword.

Name: The Darkin Blade

Description: It's a sword with a dark blade. The power of it sucks the life out of the opponent granting +2 Lifesteal and 1+ Damage.

Wanted price: Not for sale. I will keep it.