[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

Vasth mind nearly went to shut down mode but he stopped himself. People are so nice he thought and smlies" Thank you Mister I am very grateful i will may give you back something in return,Well let' see," Vasth place his hand on his chin to think. "I would like Accuracy and Life Steal If you can." he smiled. "And Can i have a spear like... do you know what's a dragoon?"

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Say no more !" Kosan said as he entered in his crafting room. After 5 mins he came out with a gorgeous looking spear.. "Here.. Is this good ?" He asked the player as he put the item on the table..

Item name : Dragoon spear.

Item type : Spear

Quality : Perfect

Description: A two hand spear , it has decorations , its blade looking like a head of a dragon

Enchants : +2 Acc , +1 Lifesteal

Id:9815

Vasth LOVED It " Yes i thank you so much,It perfect." Vasth Smiles and grabs the spear. " Thank you for giving it to me for free i love it, i will come again." Vasth bows and walk out the shop

Obtained- Dragoon Spear.

Item name : Dragoon spear.
Item type : Spear
Description: A two hand spear , it has decorations , its blade looking like a head of a dragon
Enchants : +2 Acc , +1 Lifesteal

Crozeph once again entered the Molten Blades but this time not for armor but for a sword. He has been holding on to his Crimson Flare long enough which was forge by a player who was killed by the Hydra "a little fragment of her memory in my sword" he said. Crozeph walked to the counter and began making his order "I'd like a custom made weapon Kosan" he said. He has been here a few times and so far the blacksmith meets his expectation. Crozeph settle down a piece of paper on the counter where his order is written

Weapon Name : Aya-megami

Weapon Type: Katana

Description:A 3-feet katana with a white hilt, raven-black dull edge and a white sharp edge that cuts through and deals full damage upon contact with almost anything

Enhancements: +3 damage

price: 1000 col and 1 mat

Now that she had earned her materials, it was time to get some gear. She had decided that getting armor was the way to go, and that weapons were going to be useless to her. Luckily there was a fantastic armorer that had come highly recommended. His name was Kosan. So far he had become one of the most successful smiths in the game, and that's what she wanted for her armor.

The Young woman stood outside his shop a moment, The Molten Blades it was called, making sure she had everything figured out. She needed gear that acted in a very specific way, and there was no room for mistakes now. Once satisfied she pushed open the door and entered the foundry. She smiled as she looked around seeing the walls covered in weapons and gear that had been crafted, all of it was exquisite. She truly had come to the right place. 

"Hello?" She called out looking for the smith in question. "Mr. Kosan? I have a job for you." She said as she neared the counter placing three small item request forms on its surface. She took a moment pulling up her inventory and accessing a few items, materials in particular, pulling them out and placing them on the counter too. "I'll pay in advance for it if you'd like?" She said as a small chest with 8 crafting materials was placed on the counter next to the requests.

-8 Materials

Kosan smiled ... He saw 2 players enter his shop .. One ordered a katana while the other ordered 3 pieces of gear .. Kosan answered the girl "Hello to you as well" as he smiled and added "I am Kosan ... And i will get your crafts ready" as he took the small chest with materials and went in his working room ... After around 10 minutes he walked out with 3 items , 2 perfects and 1 rare , just as the girl ordered ... What was weird through was that she ordered a no bonuses rare mace ... He did it for her , even if it was kind of weird ... "Here , those are for you .. As for you Crozeph , will craft your stuff in a little bit as well" Kosan said as he smiled to the players ..

*achieved 8 mats

*used 8 mats

Item name : Boots of the Battle Medic
Item type : Boots
Description: A pair of boots , They are made to tank , meaning they are made from hard steel ... Used by the vast majority of tankers 
Enchants : +1 Evasion, +2 Damage Mitigation
Id:10467

Item name : Gloves of the Battle Medic

Item type : Gloves

Description: A pair of gloves , They are good to be used by offensive tanks . 
Enchants : +1 Damage Mitigation, +2 Life Steal
Id:10471

Item name : Mace of the Battle Medic

Item type : Mace

Quality : Rare
Description: A mace made by hard steel. Its a really good weapon , made by steel with gold lining . FinA3NS.png
Enchants : NO ENCHANTS EVEN IF RARE. Costum Order
Id:10473

Anima looked shocked as Kosan returned so quickly with her items. He presented them to her and for a moment all she could do was stare with her mouth open. He truly was an exceptional black smith to have done this so quickly. She eyed the pieces before taking them. The mace was superb, beautiful, and surprisingly light in her grasp. She swung it in her free hand back and forth admiring its sturdy feel. It was beautiful. Next came the boots. She took her time putting them on, pulling them slowly up her slender legs. They were white, and so smooth and tight one could almost not even tell that they were armor at all. They fit snugly, and with them she could feel the improvements to herself occur. It was wonderful. She put on the gloves in a similar fashion, slowly pulling them up over her once bare arms. Again, it took a trained eye to see that they were in fact armor. 

"Sir, I have no doubt in my mind that you are the greatest smith in all of Aincrad." She said happily bouncing over to him. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, before turning to leave his shop. "My name is Anima." She said turning around at the door. "I promise I will see you again when I need more work done." And with that she was gone.

Kosan smiled ... Another pleased costumer "You're welco-" his phrase was intreruppted as she "jumped" on him and gave him a kiss on the cheek ... "Thanks... " he mumbled in a low tone as she said her name was Anima , not long after closing the door .. "Anima eh ... ?" Kosan said to himself as he turned towards Crozeph .. "You're next ! ... To craft the item i mean !" he said as he went to his back room to craft his stuff ..

• 3 years later...
Spoiler

Blacksmiths can create a wide variety of weapons, armor, and shields. Their crafts and the stats they provide are essential for taking on strong enemies. The tier level, types of items, and number of daily crafts they can make vary depending on their rank:

• [0-19 EXP] Rank 1 - Beginner Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 1 equipment. 2 crafts per day.
  • [20-39 EXP] Rank 2 - Apprentice Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 2 equipment. 3 crafts per day.
  • [40-79 EXP] Rank 3 - Professional Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 3 equipment. 4 crafts per day.
  • [80-159 EXP] Rank 4 - Experienced Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 4 equipment. 5 crafts per day.
  • [160-319 EXP] Rank 5 - Assistant Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 5 equipment. 6 crafts per day.
  • [320-539 EXP] Rank 6 - Mentor Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 6 equipment. 7 crafts per day.
  • [640-1279 EXP] Rank 7 - High Mentor Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 7 equipment. 8 crafts per day.
  • [1280-2559 EXP] Rank 8 - Provisional Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 8 equipment. 9  crafts per day.
  • [2560-5119 EXP] Rank 9 - Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 9 equipment. 10 crafts per day.
  • [5120+ EXP] Rank 10 - Grand Master Blacksmith: Able to craft Tier 10 equipment. 11 crafts per day.

Blacksmiths can make the following types of items:

• Weapons (Available at Rank 1): Sword, spear, axe, etc. Weapons typically provide damage or other on-hit attack bonuses.
  • Heavy Armor (Available at Rank 3): Chestplate, helmet, gauntlets, etc. Heavy armor typically provides mitigation or other defensive bonuses.
  • Shields (Available at Rank 5): Kite shield, buckler, etc. Shields typically provide defensive or utility bonuses.

Leveling Up:
Gaining EXP and increasing your Blacksmith Rank increases the Tier level and number of items you can craft each day.

• Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +5 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Crafting Die Result Chart:
As your Blacksmith rank increases, the crafting die result chart changes, making it less likely for you to fail and more likely to succeed on higher-quality crafts.

Rank 1
    [1] = Critical Fail (Lose materials)
    [2-5] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [6-9] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Rank 2
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [5-8] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [9-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Rank 3
    [2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [5-7] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [8-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Rank 4
    [2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [4-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [10-11] = Rare item (2 slots)

Rank 5
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-6] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [7-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Rank 6
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-9] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Rank 7
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)

Rank 8
    [2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [5-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)

Rank 9
    [2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [5-7] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [8-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Rank 10
    [2-3] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [4-6] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [7-10] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [11-12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Prices : 

Spoiler

T1 : Uncommon - Free

Rare - 350 Col

Perfect - 500 Col

T2 : Uncommon : 150 col

Rare - 550 Col

Perfect - 800 Col

T3 : Uncommon - 250 col

Rare - 750 Col

Perfect - 1000 Col

(OOC) I am a rank 7 Blacksmith 890/1280 EXP, Shop is now open

Edited by Kosan

Neo thought about heading towards the blazing typhoon to take care of getting her new equipment, but decided it may be better if she could help out some lower ranked blacksmiths with giving them requests. On top of that, it seemed Macradon was almost always busy with requests and was likely struggling to keep up with materials. Walking into the first player run blacksmith shop she found, she saw it was rather old. It seemed as though the owner had come back to it until recently. Perhaps they were an older player that had taken a break from the front lines. Regardless, it would work for what she needed. She quickly drafted up a couple of requests and placed them onto what appeared to be a service counter.

Spoiler

Hey, I've got a couple of requests for you. Let me know when you've got them ready and I'll pay.

Request 1: T2 Rare Shield with 2 Slots of Thorns

Request 2: T2 Perfect Rapier with 1 slot ACC, 1 slot Paralyze, and 1 slot of bleed