[PP- Floor 1] <Earning a Living> (Griswold)

Freya feels the plop on her head then follows the apple with her eyes at it falls to the ground. Freya rubs her head a bit then jumps at the apple on the ground. She smiles then bent to pick the apple from the ground. Looking in her inventory seeing 4 Ingredients collected, Freya smile and says "This is more than enough ingredients for the mission. Thank you for saving me back there. I feel like I ow you something now?" Freya puts her right index finger on her chin and looks up into the sky thinking. "I know, when I become a chef, I'll bake you a meal, my treat to you" Freya says now standing at Griswold's feet staring up at him. "What do you say big guy!"

Griswold realizes he hasn't introduced himself to the tiny figure, and he combats it with a simple sentence "Oh, my bad I'm Reginald Grimoult, but you can call me Griswold." with his very heavy scottish accent. Continuing his reply to Freya's words with "Not a problem lass, Its the least I can do for a fellow player and I would like that, I warn you though I eat enough for 4 men" Griswold says ending with a hearty laugh. Getting out of his trench, its finally able to reform solid ground do to the lack of a giant prong of a man holding it open. Standing next to Freya he waits for her to lead the way.

Freya smiles at the Griswold and say "Aye mate" with a joking accent saluting him. "I will make a meal for 4 then" she says walking back in the direct of the beginners town. Making conversation Freya says "So what you doing in the game, do you got a shop?" as Frey walks backwards to the town talking to the giant. Freya stops and says looking up at the giant "Do you want to be my friend" as she looks at him with puppy dog eyes.

Griswold replies to the little ones quarry "I do own a shop of meh own, Its a blacksmiths shop way up there on the floor with magma." He says with a chuckle. Responding to her accepting his challenge "Well then, If ya think ya can make enough to keep me full ya've got guts kid a'll give ya that." Griswold says with a chuckle. Following the dirt path toward the village with Freya, keeping close behind her.

Freya smiles up at Griswold then says "It's a challenge then" and arrives at the town of beginnings. Freya walks to the Cooking Trainer NPC and shows her the ingredients completing the quest. With a smile Freya looks up at Griswold and says "I really do appreciate your help big guy. Thank you and remember to stop by my shop sometime. I'll pm you when I'm ready to open." Freya thumbs up Griswold with a huge grin on her face then stars walking away while saying "Shop time."

Freya Obtains:

» 1* Carrot

» 2* Apples

» 1* Rare Golden Apple

» 200 Col

Griswold Obtains:

» 1* Blue/black Ore

» 200 Col