[Shop-F9-Rank 5 Blacksmith] The Royal Forge

I mulled this over in my head a little bit and then turned back to her.

Im kinda short on materials right now, seeing as i just ran out today. I would ask that materials be paid in if a perfect weapon is what you are asking for, only because of the rarity of the weapon you are asking for.

I looked to her seeing if shed turn about and leave the shop without another word, seeing as i didnt have the most popular place in the world here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dice ID #2424

When pounding on a grainy piece of steel ore, the item formed into that of a shield. Not the item i wanted but one that might help someone else someday.

Name: Honors Pride

Quality: Rare

Description: This steel shield is to only be wielded by those who are considered honorable and are willing to defend their lives and the lives of those around them. (+2 DM)

Dice ID #2574

When using a basic iron ingot there was a chance that i could get something really stupid. When something like this was coming into my mind i suddenly got nervous and messed up in the hammering portion of the smithing and all i was able to produce was a basic two-handed straight sword

Good item, One Handed Assault Spear

Dice ID #2577

I decided to pound out a a silver ore and when the item revealed itself to me, it began to change shapes and forms, and as it began to form, i dropped the emerald into the mix and the weapon extended in a pole armed weapon. The stats rung up as a silver glaive with a gigantic emerald just under the blade.

Name: The Queens Glaive

Quality: Perfect

Description: "Off with their Heads" She said before taking up the glaive in her hands and arcing downward, striking the necks of her foes severing the heads from the bodies, then wiping the blade clean of traitorous blood. One who wields the Queens Glaive is truly worthy of fending off monsters, and people without honor, from the lands she walks (+3 damage)

I smiled brightly as I walked through the door of Ryu's shop. I hadn't had a chance to visit yet so I wasn't pleasantly surprised to see a customer. She was speaking with him about a weapon he had just made, or so I assumed. I didn't want to disrupt him just yet so I walked around. 

My eyes traveled around the room until they landed on an axe. I haven't tried one of these...Maybe I'll give it a shot! I thought and picked it up with one hand. It was heavy at the end but the staff-ish part was light. My eyes glimmered as I addressed my fiance with the axe in hand. Hey Ryu? I know you don't like me asking this question but how much for this axe? I want to get used to a wide variety of different weapons. I said while placing a hand on my hip. The Axe looked big compared to my small body frame but it wasn't heavy at all. Thanks to the other sword I bought I was much better at handling heavier weapons.

I handed Celes the Glaive and thanked her for coming to see me and have a weapon made for her. I told her to take care of it but to also use it with the best intentions also. 

Hearing MAys voice i looked in her direction and saw the axe in her hands.

You should allow me to MAKE you a weapon instead, trust me, it would actually be much better to use one weapon set, plus you would be wasting the skill slots in order to use them, so i recommend just waiting for a weapon to be made for you, which i can take care of that, any weapon you want.

I wasnt sure what else to tell her, i just thought maybe it was a better idea for her to not waste skill slots and just do what a normal player would do and keep one weapon ready at all times.

I stuck out my bottom lip and spun the axe around like I was dancing or something. Ryu, I want to try new things though, and this axe..I saw someone earlier using an axe and it was just wonderful! I exclaimed while my eyes shone bright. The player I saw sliced through the creature as if it were nothing, just absolutely stunning to watch her glide through.

I thought about this in my head for moment. I should use his judgement, he's better than I am at picking out weapons and putting them to the test. He know what he's saying. Finally, without a second thought I placed the axe back carefully onto where it was before and looked at Ryu. Fine, But just so you know I will be paying for it, I don't like other purchasing things for me. Anyways, I want a sword with +3 damage if possible...I said and noticed he had lots of work to do. I sighed and left him to his work, vowing to come back a little later. 

• 1 month later...

Dice ID #7088

Grabbing the items i needed i placed them all into the crafting machine in the back and pressed craft as well as walk out into the front room and grabbed the bag of materials i had forgotten about. Upon my return the item had been forged out and now it had taken the shape of a Uncommon dagger.

Name: Dagger of the Unknown Jester

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: The jester of the courtyard loves to pull pranks and entertain the king, but when it involves puppetry using the bodies of other servants you better watch out because this jester stopped clowning around days ago (+1 Paralyze)

ID #7173 roll 12

I grabbed a piece of crafting material from the bag next to the crafting machine in the back of my forge and i dunked it into the hot coals before popping it into the smelter. After a few minutes the ore was nice and hot and i began to pound away at the molten piece of adamantium. The adamantium turned into a hammer meant for forging new items.

Name: Hammer of the Forge: Hephaestus 

Description: In the fiery depths of the underworld kingdom, the forges bright light shined upon the world as the great blacksmith Hephaestus began to create the mythical lightning bolts for the legendary Zeus when suddenly the hammer was stolen by the great king of the high realms and brought to the surface for only a certain blacksmith to use in his grand forge to create weapons to purge evil from the surface world. (+1 Craft die)

• 3 weeks later...

Dice ID #9171 (11+ Hammer (+1) = 12)

I grabbed a piece of material from by bag, and plucked a piece of titanium from the bag and began to heat it up in the ovens so it would become super heated and melted so i could begin to forge it. When the super heating process was completed i put it on the anvil and i began to pound it into what i wanted it to be as i thought about it suddenly my vision came true and there sat a pair of metal gauntlets with blades on the side of them.

Batman_Arm_Gauntlet.jpg

Name: Gauntlets of the Black Rose Knight

Rarity: Perfect

Description: Legend speaks of a Knight long laid to rest by the one and only Rose dragon. The knight was to eager but was also a valiant fighter. Inside that castle no one knows exactly what happened but they say that the soul of the dead dragon took over the body of the knight and rose him from the grave until the king finally put the armor to rest and awarded the armor to a knight of the highest order. (+2 Accuracy +1 Thorn)

#9196 (11 + hammer =12)

With another piece of titanium i pulled from my bag to begin forging the rest of my masterpiece armor. The armor was to be completely black and it was working out so far. I place the metal into the oven an waited a few minutes while it melted into a smelt able ore. I needed a pair of greaves or boots, whichever the game would want to give me. When the black boots came out of the smelting pot and hammering process they were as perfect as those gauntlets.

Spiked_Greaves.jpg

Name: Boots of the Black Rose Knight

Description: Legend speaks of a Knight long laid to rest by the one and only Rose dragon. The knight was to eager but was also a valiant fighter. Inside that castle no one knows exactly what happened but they say that the soul of the dead dragon took over the body of the knight and rose him from the grave until the king finally put the armor to rest and awarded the armor to a knight of the highest order. (+1 Evasion +1 Thorn +1 Damage Mitigation)

#9189 (9 +1 = 10 Uncommon)

Titanium continues to be the best element i craft with, even to today.

Name: Leonidas' Blade

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!.....Well only the King of Spartas weapon, eh, close enough (+1 Damage) (One-Handed Straight Sword)

#9190 (10 + 1 = 11 Rare)

What a fascinating element titanium continues to be, i just love working with it.

Name: Vlad the Impaler's  Spear

Quality: Rare

Description: Its pretty obvious what this does but in case one doesnt. Vlad the Impaler was famous for drinking the blood of his dead enemies, as well as shoving a gigantic pike up their rear-end to prevent them from entering his land. (+1 damage, +1 bleed)