[Shop-F9-Rank 5 Blacksmith] The Royal Forge

Aubrey bounced into the shop, waving enthusiastically, "Haiii haiiii!" She skipped up to the front counter, green eyes wide. "Eeeee! Look at all the shiny weapons, bang pow!" She exclaimed, "Mister shop keeeper siiir?" She called out, waving her arms frantically. 

"I need A weapon!! A super dooper shiny Perfecto mundo two handed battle axe! Ohhoho and I want it to be black and have a nice biiig heart on the blade!" She Clasped her hands together energetically, her voice excited, "Pweese, I wanna fight and grow stronger!!" 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aubrey grinned, holding out a single finger. "Bzz, bzz. I only want the one item!" She gave him a wink followed by another cheeky smile. "A black Two-Handed Battle Axe. With a cute heart motif on the blade! I have 1000 Col and 5 Materials. But I assume one widdle item won't cost every thing I have no?"

Aubrey asked, waiting for a response from the very shocked looking man.

Aubrey gave the man a small nod, Lilac pigtails bouncing with the action. She was all too well understanding how annoying and time consuming collecting materials was, she only had a few herself, and it was about time she went and collected some more. She had a shop of her own to start after all!. "Oki-Doki-Loki! I hope to hear from you soon though." She clasped her hand over her heart. Speaking in a wispy, forlorn voice. "For Abii-chii is relying on you - oh brave blacksmith!" She gave him a wink followed by a curtsey. As she turned to leave his store. "Baii-bbii!"

Dice ID #9626 (12+1 = 13...well 12 is perfect)

I am very good at working with titanium and the results i seem to get are great only when they need to be. This would be an item going to a new person and hopefully they will come back for more items.

Name: the Black Heart Battle Ax

Quality: Perfect

Description:  A black Two-Handed Battle Ax. With a cute heart motif on the blade. The ax is probably as black as its creators, but it was meant to aim for the throat, like the saying goes. (+3 damage)

Aubrey bounced back in, with a 'SLAM' she opened the door to the forge, she dusted off her hands as she placed them firmly on her hips. "I'm Baaack~" She exclaimed in a sing-song voice before happily skipping toward the front counter. She leaned on it with her elbows, placing her chin firmly in her hands. "So cutie-pie, I hear you got my big' ol' weapon for me?"

Suddenly startled by the slamming of my front door i walked over to the counter with my hand clenched over my heart.

Deary Me, blimey that scared me witless. i said breaking the batman voice i used to portray...eh im no hero in the shop anyway.

I see that you are back and yes i do have your weapon for you. I say placing it onto the counter showing her the very fabulously made finished project. Just finished shining it the other day as well, shes good and ready to use.

Also....one more thing....dont...dont call me cutie-pie...im merely a guy who keeps to himself in the shop, and dont deserve that kind of praise nor do i deserve the love of and innocent girl enough for her to call me by such a name. I spoke, trying my hardest not to turn red but also to keep my hair over my right eye as much as possible

• 2 years later...

There I stood in front of the locked doors holding the keys in my hand. I was so awestruck that my shop wasn't sold to someone else. I slowly approached and placed the key in the lock and turned it slowly. The doors swung open as I pushed them slowly and I walked in, gazing upon my shop as if it never had closed down. Here I am back at the Royal Forge. How I had missed her. I went inside and grabbed the later and hung the "Grand Re-opening sign outside". I was back in business.

• 1 year later...

Item re-evaluated "Hammer of the Forge: Hephaestus" no longer exists it has instead been replace with

Crusader Captains Blade

Enchantment: +3 damage

Item: T1 Perfect One-handed Straight Sword

Description: Once upon a time during a major religious war over the holy land. One famous captain once wielded this blade and slew many enemies with it. I mean he also died during the battle but his swords design was kept in writing.

I returned to the old forge here on floor 9. It was dusty but nothing a little light clean-up couldn't handle. I unlocked the door and at the chime of the bell i heard a barking. It was my little boy Dante whom had come to greet me. 

"Hey there boy, sorry for my lack of presence, luckily i installed a dog door for you to come and go as you need. I promise im back for goo this time." I spoke to him and petted him with all of the good pets. I patted his head and went to the shop with him in tow. I began to clean.

After about an hour or so the dust had settled and everything that could be cleaned had been. And it was time to get some crafting on. I pulled out the hammer that i had just won off of Hephaestus and I started up the ovens.

ID# 113981 CD = 4 but LD =7 +2 EXP no item (4 crafts left today) (31 T2 Materials left)

"I must be very rusty at this seeing as the first thing i try to hammer our is a piece of absolute garbage. Oh well getting back to work will be the hardest part of my day." i whistled to myself as i dropped the item into the waste bin and it shattered

Next: ID# 113982 CD = 1 no recovery  +1 EXP -1 Material

Next: ID# 113983 CD = 1 no recovery +1 EXP - 1 material

Next: ID# 113984 CD = 1 No recover +1 EXP -1 Material

Next: ID# 113985 CD = 4 BUT LD = 11 +2 EXP no materials lost

-All Crafting attempts have been used today-

I sighed to myself..."Welp i guess i gotta come back tomorrow and try it again"

Today was a bright sunny day so i knew something was going to happen with me today. I went down to the shop this morning after a good nights rest and i fired up the smelting oven and took one of my tier two materials and placed it inside of the forge to heat it. After pulling it out i began to pound it out into the shape that I wanted it to be. I was to be a katana for me to use in all upcoming battle ready for major usage. I was ready for it, i envisioned its shape and size in my brain and i began to hammer the ingot.

ID# 114046 CD = 12 Perfect Craft (- 1 Material) +8 EXP

ID# 114048 CD = 2 + 1 = 3 Fail (-1 Material) +1 Exp

ID# 114049 CD = 8 + 1 = 9 Uncommon Item (-1 Material) + 3 Exp

ID# 114050 CD = 10 + 1 = 11 Rare Craft (-1 Material) +5 Exp 

ID# 114052 CD = 7 + 1 = 8 Uncommon item (- 1 material) +3 Exp

-All Crafting attempts used up- 

"Today has been a very great day for crafting, especially with only one mess up. I think im truly getting better at this." I spoke out loud to myself wiping my brow clean of sweat and turn the heat off. "Now lets look at the stats of these here weapons."

Spoiler

Name: Ketsueki

Your Profession: Black Smith

Your Rank: Rank 4

Roll ID: ID# 114046

Roll Result: 12

Item Type: Weapon (Katana)

Tier: 2

Enhancements: 3 Slots of damage (+6 Damage)

Description: Legend has it that the red streak running straight up the side of this black katana blade is the individual blood drops of the enemies it has killed.

Post Link:

Spoiler

Name: Queen of Hearts

Roll ID: ID# 114049

Roll Result: 9 (8+1)

Item Type: Weapon (OHSS)

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Bleed (On natural roll of 9 or 10 inflict bleed dealing 24 damage per turn for 2 turns)

Description: A pink long sword with a similar shape to the Elucidator however instead there is a heart shape in the shape of a Heart

Post Link:

Spoiler

Name: Javelin of the Spartan

Roll ID: 114050

Roll Result: 11 (10 +1)

Item Type: Weapon (OHAS)

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1 slot Damage (+2 damage) and 1 slot Keen (+1 to BD on successful attack)

Description: The Spartans were the greatest warriors with a javelin. Sometimes in the heat of battle they would break ranks momentarily to reuse the javelin by pulling it from the dead bodies of their enemies only to throw it at or stab another enemy.

Post Link:

Spoiler

Name: Fumeiyo

Roll ID: 114052

Roll Result: 8 (7+1) 

Item Type: Weapon (OHCS)

Enhancements: 1 Slot of Damage (+2 Damage)

Description: A Wakizashi that was mean to finish the job so you didnt have to dirty your katana any more than you had to. No need to dishonor a perfect blade.

Post Link:

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

It was very early in the morning and i couldnt seem to sleep. I wondered over to the shop and began to fire up the heating mechanism.

"Theres nothing wrong with a little extra work for a little extra sleep" i spoke to myself "Maybe if a sweat a little more ill be able to sleep, besides tomorrow is going to be extremely busy so i might as well do the work sooner rather than later." 

ID# 114092 CD = 12 Perfect craft (-1 Material) +8 EXP

ID# 114093 CD = 2 + 1 = 3 fail (- 1 Material) +1 EXP

ID# 114094 CD = 8 + 1 = 9 Uncommon (-1 Material) +3 EXP

ID# 114095 CD = 4 + 1 = 5 AND LD = 14 (no materials lost) +2 EXP 

ID# 114096 CD = 10 + 1 = 11 Rare Craft (-1 Material) +5 EXP

It was now time to check the stats of the items i had created. Something I was looking forward to. I was mostly excited to see the reaction on Sharks face when he sees the item i spent some hard earned time. While i waited for the stats to load i turned off the burners and cleaned up some of the shelves and began to polish every weapon i had made and brought into the shop. After about another hour or so i went back and finally the weapons had cooled and now it was time to see what exactly i had made to share with the world.

Spoiler

Name: The Great White Blade

Roll ID: 114092

Roll Result: 12

Item Type: OHSS

Enhancements: 3 Slots of damage (+6 Damage)

Description: A very intimidating sword with not only the straight pointed edge of a regular sword but also with 300 smaller shaper tips lining the blade (150 points on each side) Each small blade on the side is as sharp and jagged as the inside of a great white sharks mouth. 

Post Link:

Spoiler

Name: Valkyries Armor

Roll ID: 114094 (ignore Purpose just realized i cant craft shields yet)

Roll Result: 9 (8+1)

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Tier: 2

Enhancements: 1 slot of mitigation (+18 mitigation)

Description: Armor that was typically worn by the guardians of the Nine Realms often with the aid of the Norse Gods. Fighting like a Girl never felt so good. 

Post Link:

Spoiler

Name: The Pincushion

Roll ID: 114096 (ignore Purpose just realized i cant craft shields yet)

Roll Result: 11 (10 +1)

Item Type: Heavy Armor 

Enhancements: 1 slot of mitigation (+18 Mitigation) + 1 Slot of thorn (+18 Thorn)

Description: Imagine fighting a man who looks like Pinhead from Hellraiser except the spike arnt attack to his skin just his armor. And instead the spikes are are about 2cm in diameter piercing you body the moment you strike.

Post Link:

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

What a great day to start crafting once again, seeing as the last couple of days have gone pretty good so far, i wonder what other creations i could make.

"This might be the finest day for a walk but id rather spent it inside at the shop because i need to prepared Sharks armor and shield." I said to myself as i turned up the fire on the oven and began to melt the first ore. 

ID# 114173 CD = 7 + 1 = 8 Uncommon Craft +3 EXP

ID# 114175 CD = 6 + 1 = 7 Uncommon Craft +3 EXP

ID# 114176 CD = 3 + 1 = 4 Salvage LD = 2 Fail + 2 EXP

ID# 114177 CD = 5 + 1 = 6 Salvage LD = 1 Fail + 2 EXP

ID# 114178 CD = 6 + 1 = 7 Uncommon Craft +3 EXP

ID# 114179 CD = 9 + 1 = 10 Rare Craft +5 EXP

(19 Materials - 6 crafts = 13 left)

I wiped the sweat from my brow this morning seeing how hard i really worked today. 

"Its too bad i wasnt able to make the items i needed for Shark but at least theres more inventory in my shop. Oh well ill try again tomorrow i guess" I said as i turned off the ovens and began to polish the new armor trends seeing as i have to check the stats anyway.

Spoiler

Name: Knights Armor

Your Rank: Rank 5

Roll ID: 114173

Roll Result: 8 (7 + 1)

Item Type: Armor

Enhancements: 1 Slot mitigation (+18 Mitigation)

Description: Not the best armor in the world, but at least it'll protect you for a little while

Post link: 

Spoiler

Name: Squires Armor

Roll ID: 114175

Roll Result: 7 (6 +1)

Enhancements: 1 slot of mitigation (+18 mitigation)

Description: Some Basic armor, stronger than your normal armor but definitely not the strongest stuff out there

Post Link: 

Spoiler

Name: Thorny Armor

Roll ID: 114178

Roll Result: 7 (6 + 1)

Enhancements: 1 slot of thorn (+18 Thorn damage)

Description: Every Rose Has Its Thorn, but running into a bush of them is probably not the smartest idea

Post Link: 

Spoiler

Name: Anemone

Roll ID: 114179

Roll Result: 10 (9 + 1)

Enhancements: 1 slot mitigation (+18 mitigation) and 1 slot thorn (+18 Thorn damage)

Description: The sea anemone has its own shockingly good defense against predators. This set of armor not only defends the user but also bites back against its attackers

Post Link: 

It was another very early morning for me but maybe the early morning but maybe that was a good thing, i think that maybe the best time for me to craft is early in the morning. I entered the shop from the back door as usual so no one thought the shop was open yet. I turned up the heat and set out all the tools i needed for the days crafting. Once the ores were heated i brought the hammer out and began to craft my items.

114265 6 + 1 = 7 Uncommon T2 Armor +3 EXP

114264 9 + 1 = 10 Rare T2 Shield +5 EXP

114263 7 + 1 = 8 Uncommon T2 Armor + 3EXP

114262 4 + 1 = 5  Salvage (fail LD = 7) T2 Armor +2 EXP

114261 6 + 1 = 7 Uncommon T2 Armor +3 EXP

114260 10 + 1 = 11 Rare T2 Armor +5 EXP

I decided that i would wait until these items became sold before i decided to just name them and check their stats, if no one buys them then whats the point in learning about them.

13 -6 = 7 Materials left.

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

I yawned as i walked across town. I knew i shouldn't have stayed up all night running around town looking for people to make me things. I can make things for myself i guess. I opened my shop doors and Dante the wolf lifted his head and barked.

"Hows it going boy, i just stopped in to do some crafting, then im heading out to the fields in order to get more crafting materials. gotta make money some how right?" I spoke to an animal that does not understand nor respond back he just looked at me for a little bit before laying back down as i started up the ovens for a few moments.

Spoiler

362589344_ScreenShot2019-04-10at5_36_11PM.thumb.png.4f020790c7dc22584dcfa6ed7d9ec4cd.png

(2 Uncommons +6 XP, 2 Crit Fails +2 EXP, 1 Salvage Fail +2 EXP = 10 EXP)

I wiped my brow. This was not the easiest job in the world but maybe i was just tired, i think i needed a break. I turned off the ovens and left the shop leaving the door unlocked but the message board on in case someone needed to contact me or ask for an order. I was okay, i was going out anyway

Edited by RyujinSeaLord