[SP- Floor 6] The Gemini <Quest> {Complete}

Elda walks to the quest board on floor 1 and says "Well I guess it's time..." she says as she take the Gemini Quest. "Floor 6" Elda says. Elda's head spins a bit as she swirls up to floor 6. Regaining her vision she looks around. Elda walks out to the jungle field for this floor and says to herself "I wonder how this quest works, like do I have to find this NPC or what" Elda walks around the jungle sorta scared. A insect lands on her skin and she freaks out and screams a bit while she smacks it off her arm. "Why again am I doing this" she says. "Ugg I'm not doing this, I'm going back." Elda turns around to walk back when she sees a NPC right behind her. Elda screams and jumps back. "W-w-who are you." Elda starts walking back slowly very nervous and scared now.

Not saying anything the NPC turns into a doppelganger of Elda. Elda's stops dead and widens her eyes when she sees herself? The doppelganger turns its head slightly with a large grin on its and says "Look at me, I'm scared of everything and EVERYONE!" The double begins to chuckle a bit and continues talking not missing the chance to be interrupted. "Everyone hates me because I can't do anything right and I can't stand on my own to feet." Now in Elda's face now the double starts talking again "No one will ever love me because everyone is always leaving me!!" It continues to spat out words at Elda "Everyone always lies to me!" it continues saying "I'm just a winy cry baby that everyone rejects because I'm so ugly." "EVERYONE HATES ME AND I DESERVE TO DIE!" the doppelganger yells and starts laughing really hard.

"What did you say that for!?" Elda says a little confused by why the double of her said that. "I don't think that at all!" Elda looks at the doppelganger and sees herself but is in complete denial about how she really feels. "NO!!" Elda yells "Everything you said is wrong, Your not me so you can't possibly know how I really feel!!" Elda says as she swiftly takes her sword out and attempts to do damage to her double. As Elda's sword turns red with a black essence coming from it she quickly uppercuts her double making it fly into the air. Elda jumps into the air with her double and slices down on it, making the doppelganger dice down to the ground with great force. Elda lands to the ground leaning one her left knee with her left hand on the ground and her sword in her right hand sticking straight out to her right as she begins to breath hard.

Elda: 17/17

+2 ACC

+4 DMG Total DMG w/out Critical

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda's Doppelganger: 11/17

+3 DMG Total DMG w/out Critical

Gemini's Post

Elda's double who landed right into the ground from Elda's last hit gets up slowly and wipes its nose that was bleeding with its arm and starts laughing. "Well if you aren't me then that makes me, well me" The doppelganger begins to laugh even harder and runs at Elda while pulling its sword out. Elda kicks it away making it fly backwards not doing damage to either of them.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda's Doppelganger: 11/17

Gemini has it's own battle dice!

Elda runs at the doppelganger with her sword out the her right side with herself slightly bent. As Elda got close enough she spins once and slices across the doppelgangers chest. It just starts laughing again and staring into Elda's face. "That hurt" its said and starts laughing again in Elda's face. Elda really confused starts to back up slowly.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda's Doppelganger: 6/17

Elda's doppelganger charges at Elda laughing like a maniac. Elda is scared a bit and moves out of the way with a yelp. Elda trips over the branch behind her and the doppelganger runs past Elda and turns toward Elda and stands over her and says "If I'm not you then why'd you scream." The doppelganger steps back and starts laughing really hard again.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda gets up from the ground and dusts herself off and yells "I'm not you and I don't think that way." Elda tries to swing but instead drops her weapon and starts crying. "I have friends and they care." Elda drops to her hands and knees thinking out loud "Raidou likes me, doesn't he??" questioning even herself now. "Or is it just like middle school?" Elda just sits there crying her eyes out.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda still just sits there and cries her eyes out. The doppelganger takes what is and tries to hit Elda. Missing, Elda's double runs itself into a tree and falls to its back. It jumps to it's feet and gets into a defensive position ready to block. The double begins cracking into laughter again.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda gets to her feet and wipes her tears away. Elda picks up her sword and charges at her double saying "I'm not you cause I don't think that way anymore." When Elda tries to slice her double, it dodges and Elda slices the tree behind it instead. Elda takes her sword from the tree and her double continues to laugh and says "Nope I'm not you thats why I'm me." Her double begins laughing again.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

The doppelganger drops the laugh and attacks Elda. It mimics Elda move and hits but does not damage due to her +3 damage mitigation but Elda gets knocked back at the tree she hit. Elda drops to her knees and drops her sword to the ground thinking.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda looks at the double of her and does nothing this time. She just sits on the ground crying. she thinks to herself remembering the reason why she never went back to school. she sat there thinking.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda's double tries attacking again but fails to hit anything. The doppelganger starts doing back flips and then stops. Standing there it just stares at Elda with its golden yellow eyes and begins to laugh again. "You just don't get it do you" it yells at her from a distance. It begins to laugh again.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

The doppelganger charges at Elda and swings went it get close enough. The double hits but deals no damage. "Your and excellent rag doll." It says to Elda who was now on her back from the blow that her double just did. The doppelganger just stands there laughing really hard. Elda just looks at it confused while still crying.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda just sits there on the ground still crying and the doppelganger takes advantage of this. It swings it's sword down at Elda in a slicing motion. As the sword makes contact to Elda, it actually does damage. Elda becomes wide eyes by the blow in the stomach and curls into a ball in pain. The double of her says "Boo hoo hoo I cry about everything and I have no pain tolerance." The doppelganger starts laughing at her.

Elda: 15/17

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

The doppelganger tries to swing again but misses hitting the ground next to Elda. Elda gets up slowly and picks her sword. Elda just stands there waiting for her turn just staring at the double of her.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda getting a weird feeling about all her thinking get to her and swings at her double. At contact the doppelganger moves slightly allowing the blade to only nick the skin. The doppelganger starts laughing again.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda's Doppelganger: 2/17

The double of Elda just continue to stand there and laugh at Elda. It could see that Elda was starting to really get p.o.ed so this made it laugh harder. "I.m so pathetic and I hate life" It says at Elda and this make her tear up a bit again. The double just stands there laughing at Elda.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda began to realize that everything this double of hers was saying was in fact true. Elda starts tearing up thinking about this stuff. "I can't be scared of the world forever, I need to be brave!" Elda stands there in thought for a bit.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

The doppelganger starts to get a bit lighter in color from what Elda had said. The double tries to attack Elda. When the douple gets close to Elda she kicks it away. The double flies backwards hitting a tree. "How does that feel ME" Elda says with confidence knowing now that everything it said a the beginning of the fight was true about her. "I am you and you are me, I know this now and I accept myself now for me and I know that I need to put those feelings behind me" Elda says smiling at her double.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda takes her sword in her right hand runs at the doppelganger. As she is running she yells out "I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE!" Elda uppercut the doppelganger and immediately after she does a small twirl and lands on her feet with her legs bent and her left hand on the ground with her right hand straight out to her right with her sword in hand. Elda sits on her bottom on the ground thinking.

+2 ACC

+3 DAMG MITI

Elda's Doppelganger: 0/17 DEAD

Elda Obtains:

â—„ Skill

Elda sitting on the ground still thinks to herself. "I know that people care about me, I have a sister now and a man that shows very little interest. I know that I'm loved and sure there are rotten people out in the cruel world but not everyone is like that," Elda says as she gets up and sheathed her sword. "I'm going to do my very best to make myself not feel so crappy about myself. I will do whatever it takes," Elda says with a smile as she starts walking into the floor 6 town.

Elda Obtains:

â—„ Skill

â—„ 400 Col

â—„ 3 Skill Points