[Shop- F9] Phoenix Fire Tailoring

Rebekah had heard about a tailor with an amazing reputation on the 9th floor, and decided to take a travel up here. She was looking for something to help her speed, perhaps some boots along the stats of (+2 Acc, +1 Evasion) and was interested to know the cost of making such an item.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rei runs into the shop of tailoring after getting her tail kicked by the overly powerful mobs. Like these mobs where too strong for her super spear... And it was not fair but she got here safely

Hello Alkor, can you craft me a cape with +2 search and detect and +1 ld. please. Also can you craft me a shirt that gives 2 eva and 1 ld. "

Gives 4 mats to Alkor

"Whew," he muttered at the slew of customers he was getting. All of them were hunting for perfect items, and though he was known for making them, it would take some time to fill all the orders. "Alright," he said, "I'll write all this down and get started immediately."

[iD: 2261,2262,2263,2264; CD: 6,1,12, 2] (Recycled Mat, Fail, Perfect, Fail)

-3 Mats, 1 salvaged

"Here," he told the young girl who had hurried in as he finished sewing the first of her two items to perfection. "This one has the second set of skills you asked for. Evasion and an extra bonus toward your looting chances."

Obscurely Weighted cape of Unnecessary Heaviness

Quality: Perfect

Made by Alkor

Description: A woefully heavy cape that seems to serve to real protective purpose, but greatly augments its wearer's ability to find and procure things. Despite this, it appears extremely heavy for a cape.

Abilities: +2 Search and Detect, +1 Loot Die

Tailoring level 3

Exp: 25/80