Last night...

I dreamed that I was falling out of the sky. I had wings and all, but for some reason I wasn't using them... *facepalms* Classic me. Well, anyways, I flapped them at the last possible second and it looked like I had landed on a lake, like I was walking on it now. From there, I took off again and sailed around the world on my beautiful wings. I think they were purple, but I can't really remember

Then I dreamed that I was in school, and it was lunch. For some reason, I was singing in front of everyone. I can't remember if I was good or anything, but I do remember I got some really weird looks from the dream people.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last night I dreamed that I was fighting in a colosseum. It wasn't the original Colossuem in roam. I had to fight and win something like 400 fights. Lessa, Mari, Alkor, and for some reason my Calculus teacher were in the stands watching and having a good time. From there it got kinds crazy. Suddenly the colosseum filled up with water and we all turned to different kinds of fish... I don't know why. 

I dreamt I was in a car on a road trip to the beach with Alkor, Celes, and Lessa. Alkor and Lessa were arguing in the back over who would get the last 'Juicy box' I quote juicy box because that's what Alkor insisted on calling it. Even though it was just a bottle of vitamin water. Celes was sad because her wife was a persacom and was charging in the glove box. 

We got to the beach and Alkor took off his cloak and you know those anime shows where girls have SUPER DOOPER massive tatas, like you think 'how are they on there'

WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALKOR

HOW?

WHY?

HOW DID YOU EVEN LOOK SO FLAT THEN BOOM!

Why do I keep dreaming of guys with boobs?

Celes was jealous of them, and her wife - the persocom got lost between them. 

whoa...

I dreamed this a few days ago, I was in SAO eating a sandwich making my way on safe zone then I saw Mari playing a violin then she looked at me and attacked me out of nowhere with cold eyes. It was a bit scary since a girl with a dagger is overpowering a guy with a sword in hand and a sandwich on the other then when I woke up...someone from our guild died.

must be the effect of thinking what to post here before I go to sleep...

won't count as a nightmare though...

I have a twisted preference when it comes to people...I like yandere or something like that

I dreamed another, I was walking on floor 5 and i was like a killing machine shattering mobs one after another. I tend to dream of the last things that I do before I go to sleep so horror movies are a no no if I'm to sleep afterwards just saying.

I dreamt I was in a car on a road trip to the beach with Alkor, Celes, and Lessa. Alkor and Lessa were arguing in the back over who would get the last 'Juicy box' I quote juicy box because that's what Alkor insisted on calling it. Even though it was just a bottle of vitamin water. Celes was sad because her wife was a persacom and was charging in the glove box.

We got to the beach and Alkor took off his cloak and you know those anime shows where girls have SUPER DOOPER massive tatas, like you think 'how are they on there'

WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALKOR

HOW?

WHY?

HOW DID YOU EVEN LOOK SO FLAT THEN BOOM!

Why do I keep dreaming of guys with boobs?

Celes was jealous of them, and her wife - the persocom got lost between them.

How did your subconscious superimpose your tits on to my body?

Physics is not our friend today.

[Edit: I have no actual idea how big Mari's breasts are. I promise.]

Last night was super bizarre. I was in a store that was basically an oversized Radio Shack. Patrick Stump was there, and he was singing karaoke. But when he spoke, he had Daeron's voice. And he kept calling me "Shelby T," which has been my dad's nickname for me since like preschool.

I can only hope that this means I'll be meeting Patrick Stump soon.