[PP-F4]Return (Kiluia)

"Hey wait up!" Children were running across the snowy field playing a game Miki didn't recognise. The snow was as thick as ever, but the sun seemed to shine brighter today making the falling snowflakes glisten slightly. The tree branches were covered in the tiny white flakes with small icicles hanging from them. This was Miki's favorite floor, floor 4. A smile was given as she tilts her head back and stretches her arms out, slowly spinning in circles as snowflakes fall around her. A nostalgic feeling washed over her as she lowers her head and glances around at the hilly landscape around her, a layer of white blanketing everything.

"Beautiful."She whispered to herself. It was all she could say to describe what she was staring at. She continues through the ankle high snow, not sure where she was going exactly but hoping it would lead to something. The floor was packed with monsters so it wouldn't be a suprise if she ran into any, it was more or less expected from this area. Stopping for a moment, she ponders what exactly she wanted to do. "Grinding, I guess. It couldn't hurt and I need the col." Reaching her answer she treks further ready to complete the task.

Eyes of crimson would scale the surrounding area as he stood a top a hill with a make shift snowboard he had carved for hours out of. He was enjoying the view and the landscape. He hadn't been snow boarding forever and it was high time he dealt with the boredom. The only way was to enjoy his favorite floor and reliving a childhood sport activity. The wind blew one more time and he had to avert his eyes downward. Lucky too because he saw a familiar figure down below. A smile crossed his face as he raced down the hill on his board.

His hair flew back as the rush and the snow hit him all at once. His back trail left a wake and wave of snow. With a shout he called for her."Miki!" He held his balance as well as he could down the steep hill to the small framed girl.

The sound of something sliding and someone shouting her name alarmed her. She quickly turned to the direction she thought the familiar voice had come from only to find a person barrelling down towards her. She yelped loudly before trying to dodge the oncoming player, though having little luck with it and being knocked off her feet and onto her back in the snow. Blinking a few times and shaking her head she stood back up and attempted to find the player who had been snowboarding, finding him lying next to his board in the snow.

"Hey! What's the big idea? If your trying to become a pk your not gonna get anywhere like that! If anything, that's gonna get YOU killed!" Placing her hands on her hips frowning at her assailant. He knew her name so they must have met before, but she hadn't gotten a good lock at him until now. "He doesn't seem very familiar... white hair?" Eyes widen as she remembers the player from the desert ruins and whom she had explored other places with. "Kiluia!" She chirps as she tackles him into a glomp giggling as she squeezes, the swirl of memories flood into her mind. "It's been forever! I'm so happy to see you!"

He fell backwards laughing and wrapping his arms around her. It seemed like it had been forever since the two had interacted. He looked at her with a grin and tilted his head. " Miss me much?" He seemed...different. A bit more chipper and happy and outgoing. His hand would touch her cheek and he would give a nod." I missed ya too, Miki." He would pick himself and her up off the snow and didn't let go. He was trying to hold onto whatever friends he had left in this world.

Grip released not soon after and he set the small girl down." What brings you up to floor four ?" He asked softly. He would remember not to try to hit her with snow again. Fingers ran through his own white hair dusting off the snow that they just rolled in.

It had been a very long time since she had seen Kiluia and felt it good to see him once again. You could only get so far playing solo, but with a friend to help you out you could go mich further than that. "I just felt like taking a walk out here." Something seemed different about Kiluia but she couldn't figure it out. She couldn't tell what exactly was different about him and simply dismissed the thought for the time being. The embrace has warmed her from the numbness of the floor around her and a smile was painted cheerfully across her face. There were so many questions she wanted to ask, so many things she wanted to know, but figured she shouldn't overwhelm him with the trivial matters and instead simply asked, "What's happened since we last spoke? Anything new?"

It was a simple question, but a powerful one in her eyes. It could be responded to at so many different directions at the same time. It was hard to imagine something as simple as a question could lead to such marvelous things. Concepts as this were why Miki takes walks and enjoys being alone at times. So many things could be discovered on those times, so many new things can be learned and understood, it just took a little thought and some time.

He shook his head and shrugged. " I dropped in on a raid boss. It didn't turn out too well." He sighed a bit. He then pondered a few other things." I got promoted to join firm Anima with Raidou. He runs the joint and Haine and I are vice. Uh." He tapped his chin a bit and shook his head." Nothing else... " He didn't mention anything terrible because he was in a happy place. Crimson orbs would scan her and he would smile broadly." What about you Miki? What's new in your beautiful world?"

He simply picked up his board and sat on a stump with it. Seeing her like this brought back memories of the desert. From one extreme to another. A hilarious thought." You don't have to tell me. I just figured we could talk a bit since we haven't seen each other for awhile."

"...Raidou?" She hadn't met that person before, but that didn't matter right now. "Me? Let's see..." Not much had happened since they met at the restaursnt that day. She hadn't seen either of them since then and had just been spending her time exploring the floors. "I joined a guild recently. It's called FÅ«rinkazan and it's run by a player named Klein. Klein made some new gear for me too, free of charge!" She says as she equips her gear, a small grin given as she unsheathes her sword and displays it to Kiluia. "The sword combined with my sword skill is really powerful. Even with this I don't know if I want to join the frontlines yet. Better safe than sorry, no?"

She sheaths her sword and sits down next to him, pressing her shoulder against his arm and laying her head on his shoulder. "It's been really uneventful lately, almost like something huge is about to happen though it never does. It's strange." A sigh was given as she finishes those thought and moves on to a new thought in her mind. A curious expression spread across her face as she glances up into his eyes. "How are you and Natalia doing?" This was something she wasn't sure she should ask, but it couldn't hurt right? Might aswell just try and fail than to never try and regret the disicion forever.

Her words uttered a bitter subject for him. He cast a gaze upon the whole area and sighed a bit." Gone." He replied. A sudden wave of sadness washed over him as he fought the wave with every ounce. He forced a smile and looked at her." Let's not go into that." He simply watched her lean her head on his shoulder and stared at the sky next. It seemed like yesterday that they saw the stars together. He simply closed his eyes and wished things would go in a different direction. He simply spoke." It's getting dark." He would feel the blustery wind cut across and touch his face.

He took a deep breath and sighed seeing the air appear from his mouth and nose." What did you wanna do ?" He smiled down at her petite form.

She could tell Kiluia was definately sad about something, but he didn't want to talk about it for now. He was right about it getting dark. The virtual rays of sunlight were slowly fading behind the mountain that stood tall in the distance, their snowy caps surrounded by large swirls of clouds raining down large amounts of snow. Luckily the blizzard wasn't anywhere near them so they were safe for at least another day. Plenty of time for the two of them to spend together and enjoy without worrying about anything. "Anything you want to so is fine with me. Its getting dark so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to venture too far from a town." A smile was given as she wonders how he would react to this.

A glimpse was given to her and he shrugged." I may head back into town and just get cocoa or just some soup. Its rather chilly out and this isn't the time to go out doing things anyway with a blizzard en route." He would stand up and extend his hand over to her. A slight smile would be given as he tilted his head." Lets blow this Popsicle oasis and head back to thaw our bodies out. " He pull her up once she offered her hand to his and he would look down at her." So met any new people lately?" He would inquire on the walk back to the inn.

They would walk hand in hand through the snowy fields to get back to town. "I met a player named Kosan recently. He was a perv who hit on anything female he could see." she said witha grimace remembering their adventure. She had played friendly on their adventure into the dungeon, but there was an alternative motive for venturing into the cave. "I haven't seen him in a while. He probably messed with the wrong girl and got killed." Grimace was exchanged for a mischieviously grin as she pictured the players death in her head. Shaking her head she snaps out of the daze and asks, "How about you? Have you met anyone new recently?"

" I took on a student. She's promising. Her names Lessa. I think if we can get her better she can be a front liner." He would speak toward her. " Kosan sounds....just a terrible name." He frowned as the two friends walked hand in hand. " I met a few others but nothing worth mentioning or note worthy. Cept maybe Alkor. Interesting fellow really." He would chuckle a bit as he started to see billowing smoke from chimneys. He wondered if Klein had come back to his shop yet. And then he would just pop over. Miki was his company today though. He would flash her a smile as they continued." You look good. Staying out of the desert I hope."

She could easily picture Kiluia training a student. She could even see him adopting a child or two because he wanted to help them. "That seems like it would be a lot of work, but it would really help out the other players to have another person on the front lines who was capable." Just the name, Alkor, seemed strange to her but who was she to judge. A giggle could be heard in response to his question. "Yup! I spend most of my time here on the fourth floor! And you? Seen any <> recently?" She would squeeze his hand playfully before swinging their arms back and forth in sync with their steps, humming quietly as the gate of the town was now in sight.

He would simply chuckle a bit at the antilion joke... but then he remembered what happened afterward with her. He would simply blush a slight bit at the memory. He had left her. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he looked back over to her. " Nope. I haven't been to that place since... you." He would shrug slightly and tug her a big closer. He felt bad.. and he hadn't a clue as to what to do really but do his best. He spoke softly." You should come visit here more often toward the mountainside.. I'm usually snow boarding or something. " He would smirk a bit." I'll teach you how to do that if you'd like.Plus we'd get to see each other more often too."

She noticed a brighter shade flush his cheeks, but hardly noticeable from the cold. Smirking at this, she would reapond, "No, I haven't been their since then either." The desert was definately an interesting place. It was where they had met for the fest time, but also the place in which they ran for their lives from a hoard of mobs. The ruins were very strange, seeing as the mobs wouldn't set foot in the ruins and the fact that it emitted a strange light seemingly from nowhere. She had developed a couple of theories as to why they glowed, but she hadn't conducted any tests to prove them yet. "I usually don't explore the mountains much, but I'll be sure to stop by every once in a while now." She caught sight of something in the corner of her eye and turned to find the entrance to the town before them. "Lead the way." A wave of her arm would be given for him to lead to wherever they were headed.

He knew her better than that. She was giving him slack for old times sake. A slight grin escaped as he led the way to the inn. It had some good cocoa there and the two were about to partake in its pleasure. He rounded a corner and passed Klein 's shop which was empty and dark. He paused for a moment and stared at the place. It hadn't been maintained as of late. He would have to stop by later and clean up the shop for him.

Upon further travel, the inn was before them and the chimney billowed smoke from their fire place. He dusted off his clothing as he hopped up the stairs. When he pressed through the door, he was met by the heat and the warm smile of the npc who served their orders." Welcome back sir. Please have a seat. Two cocoas? " The Npc asked. He gave a thumbs up and walked to the overgrown chairs in front of the fire place. He sat down and motioned for her to sit.

The inn itself was large and empty this evening. The barstools were placed up on the counter and it looked like they were going to close but that was just the idea. They wanted to keep drunkards from coming in and being served. Kiluia glanced back at Miki and tilted his head." We should get together more often and talk. I haven't done this in a good bit of time." He said joyfully. In truth, he was busy preparing for the next fight for the floors. But that would require new armor and weapons." Assuming you wanna do this again, of course."