[SP-F1] Solitary Fun [Complete]

the insect felt the sting not from its kind to a player. It didn't like how things began to happen and started flying around the player. The wasp began to fly upward and then down trying to hit the player with its stinger. the player waited for the attack and with a sudden move it dodged the wasp's stinger and then jumped back and pointed it's sword again at the wasp. The wasp felt frustration upon the player dodging the attack and pointing his weapon at it that it began flying fast circling the player.

• BD- 10 critical
  • MD- 2 fail

• Crozeph 7/9
  • Wasp 1/2

"That was close" Crozeph said as he jumps back after dodging the stinger of the wasp. Crozeph pointed his sword at it and lunged at it again "let's see if the attack will work again on that insect" he said. Crozeph did the same attack that he used on it the first time but the wasp already knew how he would do it and instead of flying upward, it moved back and dodged the attack completely. "I guess I have to think of a new plan" he said.

• BD- 5 fail
  • MD- 2 fail

• Crozeph 7/9
  • Wasp 1/2

the wasp saw it coming and read his attacks as it watches the player's reaction upon it dodging his attack. the wasp quickly took the chance of attacking the player and hoping to land an attack on the player. After moving back to dodge the attack, the wasp charge at him and hit him with its stinger causing the player to flinch and step back upon feeling the pain of the stinger and it seems like it's a fatal blow.

• BD- 5 
  • MD- 10 Critical

• Crozeph 5/9
  • Wasp 1/2

Crozeph felt the sting of the wasp right after getting hit by it and it's not just a simple blow, it was a critical one. "All right, time for me to return the favor" he said. The wasp started hovering around him as if copying his movement on the boar earlier. Crozeph knew what the wasp is trying to pull off and he's not gonna let himself get hit by that stinger again I'm making a run to Aincrad after killing this wasp" he thought. As the wasp flew behind him, Crozeph quickly turned and slashed at the wasp landing a critical blow on it "That's for the attack a while ago" he said. Crozeph sheathe his sword as the wasp shattered and its fragments once again got carried by the wind.

• BD- 10 +2 dmg
  • MD- 9 

• Crozeph 5/9
  • Wasp 0/2

Crozeph walked towards the direction where Aincrad is after killing off a few monsters to level him up. "I feel stronger...not" Crozeph flexed his hands trying to feel if he has gotten stronger. Crozeph knew that the monsters are just the beginning of his journey inside the game and that made him feel weak a little bit somehow. "Clear all floors? kinda insane if you ask me" he thought. Even high level players will have a hard time clearing all floors. Crozeph remembered his friend outside the game, the girl who's clouding his memories and also the one who helped him get a nerve gear. Crozeph felt grateful that she wasn't inside the game when it started to go wrong or at least that's what he believes. "I hope you saw heard the news before loggin in because if you're in here too..." Crozeph looked at the environment "I'm never leaving this game without you" he added. 

After walking a few miles, Crozeph is now standing at the entrance of the starting city. "Finally, I just need to find some potions and craft some weapons, do some quests, level up..." Crozeph felt tired just by saying the things he need to do "I never thought that survival can be a chore right now" he thought. Crozeph once again felt the fear that his friend might be in the game. "I guess I have to get stronger just in case" he thought. Crozeph looked back and enjoyed the surroundings for a while "First I gotta make sure you're not here as I get stronger" he said. Crozeph slowly walked towards the entrance of the city and with a new goal other than getting stronger in his mind.

Complete

col gained >> 410 col

SP gained >> 1 

materials gained >> 1