PP: F4 'Come out to Play' [Mari + Moartea]

((Moartea - I want to set up a scene before you join in I will let you know when I am ready, Mari and I already have the posts almost lined up so it shouldn't be long, my friend!))

I had ushered the other girl out of the store. Still clasping her tightly against my form, giggling to myself as I felt her fidget against me. “Oh Mari, Mari~†I said in a sing song voice. “You are so easy to tease. Just look at your poor, pathetic little face. All scrunched up in anger.†I gave her a poke in the cheek. “I love it.â€

Mari was not impressed; she did not appreciate being the momentary centre of attention, nor did she appreciate this stranger, only known to her as Uriel dragging her out of the store in such an uncouth manner. The girl wasn’t sure why – but there was something about this person that really rubbed her the wrong way. It was the way he behaved, his absolute vulgar lack of respect. Heck, even Argumail and Kazuya didn’t grind her gears as much as this guy. She shook Uriel off – “Can you kindly censored off?” Mari hissed at him as she threw him off of her and stormed off, she didn’t need to deal with this. She just wanted to go and rest; and the best place she figured she could do that, was her favourite floor -

Heading to the transport pad she hissed, “Floor 4”

And was whisked away.

Arriving at the snow covered floor Mari gave a long heavy sigh, throwing herself face first into the snow. “Mmmgrrgrrr”  She was furious…angry…flustered, and she was sure Uriel wouldn’t follow her, at least not to a floor that was above his level. Surely.

I cackled as I watched her leave in a huff, I waited a few moments before tailing her. Shoving my hands in my pockets I gave a low whistle as I followed her. Poor sweet little Mari, like a fluffy little lamb to the slaughter. I watched as she jumped upon the teleport pad and how she said she went to the 4th floor. I followed suit.

“Floor 4â€

I landed much more gracefully than her it seemed, for the moment I stepped off the pad, I had almost stepped onto her back….what a shame, I missed. I should fix that. I pressed my foot firmly against the mid of her back – driving her deeper into the snow.

“Don’t you look pretty, under my foot where you belong.â€

Mari gave a muffled cry, shocked to feel a foot press into her back, pushing her down into the cold snow. Mari choked, and coughed – flailing to try and breathe again, to push whatever it was on her back off. She succeeded, coughing and spitting out the snow from her mouth. “What the censored?” She wheezed, blue eyes landing on the rude dark haired man before her.

“What the HELL? Did you follow me? You creep!” Mari picked up a handful of snow and belted it at Uriels face before scrambling up off the ground.

((Moartea, you can post now))

I gave a growl as I felt the snow hit my face, “Hey, that kinda hurt you little wrench.†I said as I stepped forward, catching her arm in my grasp. “Do you KNOW who I am?†I spat at her, “I’m Uriel, of the Crimson Inquisition – and I will not tolerate you being an insubordinate whelp.†I pulled her into me. Holding her arm behind her back in a painful grip. I whispered into her ear.

“Poor Mari, sweet Mari – you’ll get yourself killed if you keep acting like that.â€

I grabbed her face with my hand, tilting it toward mine – I licked her cheek. “Your frustration tastes good Mari.â€

A cold winter day, the clouds rolling overhead, as the snow seemed to dance around the 6'1 tall man who's Slate grey eyes seemed to give off a cold expression. As he scanned the area with them, his long Jet black hair seeming to flutter and grasp at the slight breeze that seemed to come across the floor, as the man, of high standards and responsibility, roamed the fourth floor, as he saw something in the distance, the one called Uriel, hurting someone he never thought to see here, Mari. Moartea walked up and grabbed Uriel by the arm and tossed him to the side, "How dare you, you dare harm Mari, hath thou gone mad!" He yelled in a raged tone of voice, as he helped Mari up, "Mari, are you okay?" Moartea said as he gave Uriel an evil look "What in the heavens above is going on here?!", Moartea said as he glared at Uriel and stood there, in his usual regal attire.

A royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest, as the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout. The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot.

-OCC: Moartea's outfit-

post-3241-0-72553300-1415846364_thumb.pn

Mari tried to pull away as Uriel grabbed her, of course.... her quick to anger personality always put her in these sort of situations, and it seemed to ALWAYS happen with members of the Crimson Inquisition. Mari heard him whisper in her ear, was that a threat? Then Uriel licked her cheek. Mari shuddered, it was already cold outside; and the wet trail didn't help. It was not a situation she wanted to be in.

Before Uriel could do anything else however; there was a flash of navy; and a cascade of silken black hair before Mari's eyes. Moartea. Moartea of all people had just so happened to come across them. 

"Moartea!" Mari cried, voice filled with relief, she clutched onto his arms, giving him a small nod. "Y-yes I'm fine..." She wiped her cheek with the back of her hand. "Gross...he licked me..like a dog..." Mari muttered dryly. Mari turned to Uriel, still speaking to Moartea,

"I have no idea...he approached me at a shop opening event; and then acted this way - I thought I lost him."

I felt myself being pulled aside, tossed off of the girl. "Hey, hey, hey!" I said, quickly dusting myself off as I got back onto my feet. "I wasn't hurtin anyone. Mari and I, we were just playin' see?"  I pointed over toward her.  "A game of cat and mouse, I was the cat- and she was the mouse. I win this round, sweetheart." I said with a wink.

"She's fine. I wouldn't harm a hair on her pretty lil' head."

I laughed, as I noticed Mari grip his arm tightly. "Oh, or are you jealous. Are you friends? Lovers?" I narrowed my eyes as I took a step closer toward the two, "or are you both just rubbing nasties against each other?"

Moartea looked at him with a discussed look and spoke, "Our relationship status doth not be of any concern to you, and I dare say that your thoughts of a game are rather atrocious." "Mari did he do anything to you, or say anything, I don't like his behavior, it shows great disrespect to not only you but to me as well."  He said as he gazed at Uriel, Fenris his signature sword, reaching 54 inches in total length, strapped behind his waist as Moartea didn't like this person going around and thinking just because he was in the largest guild, he could do as he pleased. Moartea gave Uriel one final look, "Now, behave yourself and show some restraint, and discipline, your in a guild act like you have manners and not like a child." He said to the rude boy.

Mari scowled, glancing away at what Uriel suggested. Just what kind of people did he think her and Moartea were? "Disgusting.." Mari muttered under her breath, she spat at the ground toward Uriel. "You and your entire guild is dirt" she hissed, her anger bringing her into a momentary lapse of judgement - forgetting that the very man standing protectively beside her was part of the guild. 

"You run your mouth like you're some hot shot - but you're just a spoilt brat with too much time on his hands." Mari sneered at him, "So interested in what we do because you can't get any sort of action yourself?" Mari scoffed, now fully tearing into him. "It's not surprising, when I was up against you I was trying not to throw up, you smell rotten - rotten to the core." 

Mari stopped only when she felt Moartea tighten his hold on her - she glanced up at him when he asked if Uriel did or said anything to her. Mari shook her head, "No, he licked me, and said I'd best be careful or I'd be killed. But other than that, I am fine."

"A child am I, what does that make you geezer?" I snorted. "I couldn't care a less how the guild is portrayed. I am only in it for power - and power comes from numbers - oh but you'd know all about that eh?" I pointed toward him, "Same guild icon. We should be friends." I clapped my hands together as I approached the two.

"the BEST of friends."

I was close to the two of them now, I scratched my chin. "Hmm? What was that Mari dear?"  I picked out a lump of wax from my ear. "I just thought I heard you be a naughty girl. Do I need to bend you over my knee and spank you?"

Moartea saw this person as nothing more than someone who didn't care about others and when he got closer he pushed him back again. "Power, you are a disgrace, using the guild in a manner, now boy you have two choices, one leave the guild." "Because from what I can see, this is more than enough evidence, by law 5a stating that since the crime hence your assault on another player has been see by a witness then that witness, may testify ,or administer justice themselves , I have also been given special access from the leader under law 6b of the Kazuya accord-  I'm given temporary title for executioner and jury." "Or you can shape up., show more respect to others and act as this means more to you than your lust for power, choose wisely lad." Moartea said as he placed his hand on the pummel of Fenris, and stared down Uriel, "I would dare like to solve this with out bloodshed, but if you dare not step in line, the guild will know of this, as their leader of the Crafting Division sector, I too hold power in the guild but I dare not flaunt it, I would rather use my skills, and not my words to carry the guild, and that is also from my weapon lad" 

Moartea looked down at Mari and whispered in her ear, "Mari, if worst comes will you aid me, I would rather not have to kill, but if so then please will you?" He asked and then looked up again, "And if you want to see power, in the real world, outside of Aincrad, I am the son of Duke Alexandru Cătălin Mitulescu Kasier, of  Romania, Transylvania, I've have power, but I'm not hungry for it, this guild has little power to my families power, but the Crimson Inquisition uses that power to aid fellow players out of SAO, not to attack others, listen to me lad, either you obey the orders of me, and fall in line, or there will be consequences." Moartea was serious, as his voice was darker than before, and he opened his HUB and went into his inventory and summoned his Magnus Tower Shield in case anything happened, and he looked down at Mari, as in saying prepare yourself for anything.

Mari, upon hearing that Moartea was planning on killing the guy before her - tightened her grip on his arm. She didn't want to see anyone die, even if it was a rude- arrogant stalker. She thought Moartea had no power in the guild; but just now - he was talking in a very authoritative manner -and stated that he did indeed hold power within its ranks. Mari glanced down to her feet, kicking at the ground with her toes. Why did he feel the need to lie to her?

She loosened the grip she had on his arm, giving him a half hearted smile as he glanced down at her.

I shrugged as the overprotective man blocked me; threatening me with violence. Saying I had attacked her. I hadn't done any of that. At least not yet, I hadn't planned to physically hurt the girl, but the ronin looking man did bring about a good point. Mental trauma was one thing, but coupled with physical? I clapped my hands and rubbed them together. 

"Moartea was it?" I asked as I took a few steps toward the two again. "It seems you have me mistaken, I have not drawn a weapon upon little Mari. If you feel your...troupe of merry men are offended by my actions, then by all means - I shall leave."

I bought up the menu; and left the guild, right there and then. The pompous lot were more than I could bother handling right now.  I dusted my hands off. "There, all happy chappies now?"

Moartea sighed and unequipped his Magnus Tower Shield and closed his eyes to think, "..." He didn't say anything as he felt Mari's grip loosen, and he looked down to her and spoke to her in a whisper. "Mari.. whats wrong, is there something amiss?"  Asked her, and kept his eye on Uriel, and then gave Mari a concerned look, as he wanted to know what was wrong. As his attention was no longer on Uriel, but now on Mari, the woman he first met, and became friends with, of course he would be worried, she was his closest friend. And seeing a friend like this made his heart  ache, as he tried to unravel the cause of her distress.

Mari sighed shaking her head;  "It's nothing important Moartea, really - I'm just - a little uncomfortable with how much power you seem to hold in the Crimson Inquisition." She offered him a small smile as she looked back up at him. "I see you are a good person, I know that. The entire guild just makes me uncomfortable." Mari glanced toward Uriel. 

"The fact that it allows people like that in it, doesn't speak well for it."

Mari shrugged her shoulders. "It's nothing against you, it just makes me feel....off."

(I need to finish my other RPs since I am dead in the future! Oh my!!)

I clasped my hands together, tenting them underneath my chin. "Oh my, oh my, oh my!" I giggled. "Is this a budding young romance blooming I see?"
I gave a mock sigh as I clasped my heart.

"Oh! But what is this? The young love - it's just like Romeo and Juliet! Two opposing houses at war with one another!"

I laughed again, "Oh how this is funny..."

Moartea sighed as he looked at this person in front of him as he quoted Shakespeare, and he scoffed. "Thou hath no such class to refer to such a brilliant author of the six-tenth century, not that way thou is acting." "If thou wish'eth to mock something, do it elsewhere, for I have no time to deal with the likes of thou." "Mari, lets just leave him to rot in his own self pity, for he is not worth our time anymore, all he wants is to mock and attack us for something he can't have, happiness and friendship, truly, the alone and hateful live that way and shall die that way." Moartea said as he wrapped his arm around Mari and began to walk away, as he glanced over his shoulder at Uriel, "If thou hath anything to say, speak now, for this will be the last time you see me again." He said as he looked at Mari, wanting to hear her speak her mind, or come with him.

Mari didn't want to give Uriel the time of day. She didn't think he was worth it, she tugged on Moartea's shirt, "Moartea - I haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about." She began, hoping he'd catch the hint - Mari was going to simply pretend Uriel wasn't there. "Are you talking to yourself Moartea?" Mari gave a small laugh, poking him lightly in his arm. "You're an odd one."

-OOC: Since Uriel is not returning to the site, I and Mari are continuing the topic.-

Moartea looked at Mari and gave a confused look then realized what she was doing, and decided to play along, "Oh dear'eth me, was I talking to myself again, I am such a airhead at times Mari, aye I am odd, but that is what makes me interesting." "So shall we then?" He says as he then begins walking through the forest with Mari, and looks down at her, "So where off to now?" He asks her, now ignoring Uriel completely, as if he wasn't there anymore. just like Mari was doing.