PP-F3 Mow Them Down (Arekkusu) [Complete]

Crozeph smiled as the wolf shatters "then I guess I should end this" Crozeph pointed his sword at the boar as it charges towards him again. As the boar closes in, Crozeph moved in also to attack the boar  but his vision suddenly got blurred leaving him open for the boar to land its attack at him. Crozeph almost stumbled down if he didn't use his sword as a support "not now" he said. Crozeph quickly looked around saw only blurred images of his friend and the dim lights of the nearby town "not...now" Crozeph gathered the last of his strength and stood up but the trouble is yet to come, another wolf has appeared to his left "this must be their respawn point" he said. Crozeph looked at Arekkusu "I'll try to finish this off then we'll make a run for the town" he said "not this time...not yet."

[iD: 2575]

Battle Dice: [2] >>fail<<

Mob Dice: [7] >>success<<

Crozeph 12/13

Arekkusu 17/17

Boar 5/6

Wolf 6/6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph looked like he was about to pass out, Arekkusu pushed him away from the boar so if he were to faint, nothing could attack him. The boar now had to answer to Arekkusu, which is very well active for monster combat.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu didn't even five if a chance, he sliced his blade through the boar and then shattered it into many pieces. What the hell happened?

"Maybe someone is touching my nerve gear in the real world" he said. Crozeph couldn't explain it and worse he wasn't sure on what really happened to him "or I'm just starting to feel tired after all the fight" he said. Crozeph can't let his friend down and take on the monsters all by himself "I'll try to be more careful this time" he said. Crozeph eyed the wolf who began to pounce at him and ducked before it could bite his head off. Crozeph slashed upwards causing the wolf to land badly on the grass "what a lucky bastard, the grass cushioned its fall" he said. Crozeph's vision isn't getting any better, if it was still day he would've had a higher chance of fighting them properly.

[iD: 2579]

Battle Dice: [8] >>success<<

Mob Dice: >>critical fail<<

Crozeph 12/13

Arekkusu 17/17

Wolf 5/6

Arekkusu aimed his blade forward. He couldn't control anyone who was messing with Nervegear on the outside, but Dan was very well of Arekkusus presence and clearly took the warning seriously. Otherwise Arekkusu couldn't even be fighting at this moment.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu sliced through the Wolf again with ease, who returned the favor by slicing his face. He kicked the fallen wolf when Arekkusu felt the scratch, causing it to shatter in mid-air. The data pieces fell onto the ground like snow, which satisfied him very much.

Arekkusu: 14/17

Crozeph:12/13

Wolf: DEAD

Id: 2582 Loot: 6=Nothing

Crozeph was slowly recovering "no one knows that I'm wearing the nerve gear except..." Crozeph eyes widened. "We should make a run for the town" he said. Crozeph doesn't know how long he's gonna last running but he'll know that he won't last for a minute if he remains like this. Crozeph started running but on a slow pace with his sword in his hand ready for any attack. The night has finally settled and Arekkusu was right...everything is out kill the players here "I'll definitely take a day off after this" he thought.

Crozeph held his breath and began running "running again" he said. He mentioned something about running but he didn't expect a race "I guess you take some things literally" he said as he tries to catch up with Arekkusu. Crozeph then heard a faint growl behind them and when he turned his head he saw a wolf chasing them "these wolves never quit do they? he said. Crozeph didn't plan anything about the wolf chasing them, they're already so close to a town and he liked the rush of excitement that he feels as the wolf tries to pursue them "too bad wolf" he said as he continues to run with Arekkusu.

Crozeph made a faint nervous laugh, Arekkusu was right he had to feel like a kid again and besides their inside a supposed to be fun rpg game turned death game "I see it!" he exclaimed. Crozeph saw the lights getting brighter "finally a safe haven where i can buy bread" he said. As if by his deep longing for another bread that Crozeph began to speed up a little and slowly catching up with Arekkusu's pace "I feel like a kid again a little bit" he said. The wolf has already disappeared now that both of them are fast enough that it must've given up on catching them.

Crozeph looked like a child lost in an amusement park as he enters the town "finally a place where we can kick back and relax" he told Arekkusu. Crozeph evaluated what he did today and realized that he finally stepped out of his comfort zone with the help of his friend. "Today was a nice day to almost die but it was nice" he said. Arekkusu was like a brother to him now and "so you planning to go anywhere?" he said. Crozeph had to hit a forge first before eating food and trying to find materials for an armor next.

(ooc: make your last post and I'll end it then we can lock it up now for the col and SP)

Crozeph looked at the crystal "nahh it's fine, sometimes we gotta earn our reward" he said. "Well I'll be seeing you then, goodbye friend" Crozeph walked towards the town plaza and asked for directions about where a forge could be "I'll be needing a new sword and armor" he thought "I can't rely on my starter pack for long" he said. Crozeph looked back and saw that Arekkusu was already teleported by his crystal "I'll run into him somewhere again" he said as he makes his way deeper to town.

~complete~

col gained: 1600

Skill points earned: 1 each player

Crozeph gained 800 col and 1 SP

Arekkusu gained 800 col and 1 SP