[SP-F3] The Good Thing about Fear [Complete]

The wolf looked at the player as he talks to himself, still growling and trying to stand up to finish the fight. The wolf was the predator and the player is the prey, it doesn't seem right that the wolf is the one to go down first. The wolf gathered its strength and stood up, ready to attack the player anytime. After finally regaining its balance, the wolf pounce at the player. The player blocked the wolf's fangs but he himself is almost tired that he couldn't block the attack properly. The wolf bit his shoulder trying to tear it off, after a few seconds of trying the wolf let go of it and fell on the ground snarling at the player. 

[iD: 2230]

Mob Dice: [6] >>success<<

Crozeph 6/13

Wolf 1/6

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Time to finish this puppy" Crozeph held his sword up again facing the wolf, his right foot forward again. "Aya told me to glide, not hop" he said "but how am I supposed to glide on an uneven path" he muttered angrily. Crozeph then breathe slowly and looked at the wolf with dead serious eyes "I've learned enough stances for this game" Crozeph moved his right foot forward and slashed at the wolf before it could dodge his attacks again. The wolf got hit on the head shattering itself after receiving Crozeph's critical blow "and that's how it all ended" Crozeph sheathe his sword and eyed the town only a few meters away "I guess I should make a..." Crozeph gathered up his remaining strength and ran towards the town he just saw.

[iD: 2232]

Battle Dice: [9] >>critical<<

+1 dmg

Crozeph 7/13

Wolf 0/6

"Don't look, don't look, don't look" Crozeph said as he runs toward the town. It was already dark and the monsters roaming around doubled after his last fight. He could see a wolf pack running a few meters away from him keeping up with his pace. "I can't afford to lose here, even though I'm not really good at endurance runs" he said as he continues to run towards the town. Crozeph is already a few feet away when he tripped on a rock which made him fall down and roll towards the town entrance. Crozeph closed his eyes for a few seconds "I'm a goner..." he suddenly heard people talking around. Crozeph opened his eyes and saw that he was inside the town, some players were looking at him and others trying to hold their laugh. Crozeph stood up and shook the dusts of his clothes. "what a clumsy luck" he said.

Crozeph walked around and saw a bench. He moved towards it and sat. "Man I'm beat, I managed to survive for another day" he said. Crozeph looked up and saw stars in the sky "looks real" he muttered. After resting for a few minutes Crozeph stood up and searched for the bulletin to take some quests "time to upgrade my equipment"  he said as he makes his way deeper into town. "I'll live through this Aya, just give me time" he said to himself. Crozeph has been feeling the limits of going solo outside safe zone but somehow, he'll be able to make himself stronger for the next days to come.

~Complete~

gained:

800 col

1 mat [crimson ore]

1 skill point

1 uncommon item

Item name: Crow's cloak

Quality: uncommon

description: A cloak as black as a crow's feather. protects the player from serious damage

Ability: +1 damage mitigation

perma roller ID: 1367 [LD: 19]