[PP-BOSS RAID-F9] Paving The Way To 10

[iD 5175, BD 5+2=7]

Horn Impalement (1 head remains and has an 8 player turns cooldown): The Hydra lowers its head and lunges it a player dealing 5 damage on 6-8, 6 damage on a 9 and 7 damage on a 10.

Another head was struck down, it fell to the floor writhing - snapping and spitting at the players who challenged it. The Hydra stood with one final head at full health. It snorted, lava dripping from its mouth and smoke searing from it's flared nostrils. The Hydra gave an almighty roar - shaking the room. Rocks from the ceiling began to fall into the lava, hissing and creating thick smog and black smoke which began to fill the room. The Hydra dipped its head, aiming for Rue as it charged toward her; pinning the young player against the wall. Impaling her with it's horn.  

The Hydra lifted its head, flinging Rue off of it's horn as it stamped its feet; backing away toward the lava pool once more as it gave another horrendous roar.

Group 1: Hydra Head 1
Daeron: 65/70 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Tristan: 29/35 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Alkor: 18/26 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Seldentar: 51/55 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns 

Group 2: Hydra Head 2
Zelrius: 72/77 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Kazuya: 18/23 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Rebekah: 25/30 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Life: 27/32 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

Group 3: Hydra Head 3
Shark: 50/55 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns
Primrose: 20/27 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Lessa: 29/34 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Mari: 23/28 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

Group 4: Hydra Head 4
Kiru: 66/71 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Celesmeh: 23/29
Yuji: 27/32 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Rue: 7/17 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

(Healing 4 HP for 1/3 turns)
Hydra Head 1: DEAD
Hydra Head 2: DEAD
Hydra Head 3: 30/30
Hydra Head 4: DEAD

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked around the battlefield and saw everyone doing well to kill their head. My group was the only one struggling. If this battle lasts too long, it's our fault and we have no excuese. I said to myself as I thought about the plan and looked for an opening left by the boss or another group. I looked at my team who appeared to be doing well since they were still alive. I couldn't help but smile at them. I then looked back at the boss and started thinking of a way to quickly deal with it so we can move forward with the raid. Alright team, let's tear this head apart and move on! I said as I started running at the 3rd head. Cover my back incase this backfires and the boss charges at you all. I told them as I jumped into the air and swung for the head.

[iD: 5286, BD 9]

My sword turned a dark blue and pulled my closer and closer to the boss. I soon made contact with the head and left a gash. Got it! I yelled as I returned to my group. Alright all, let's beat this thing! I said as I tried to encourage them.

Damage Dealt: 7 DMG

Equipped Items:

Armor: Holy Cuirass - Heals the wearer for 1 hp if they roll an 8, 9, 10 on the Battle Dice
Sword: Holy Sword - +2 Damage. When wielded an 8, 9, or 10 on the combat dice in battle will heal the wielder or 1 Hp.
Shield: Holy Aegis - -2 damage when hit. When worn an 8, 9, or 10 on the combat dice will regenerate 1 Hp.

Shark: 53/55 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns Rolled a 9
Primrose: 20/27 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

Hydra Head 3: 23/30

After slashing the eye of the Hydra I let myself fall to the ground. On the impact of the floor I did a somersault and rolled into a run, heading away from the incoming raging monster above me. Staying under such a creature would not be the most smart thing to do, especially with my low HP. Out of everyone in the room I had the third lowest health but I was determined to last a little longer. Also, this battle certainly would not be the last one I would fight. 

Everyone around the room gave various pep talks and cheers, I was actually glad to hear them all. Them seemed to be working because all of the heads had been killed. The first head was chopped off by someone I didn't know but his name was apparently Tristan. He had used his spear to deal the final blow. The next one was the fourth, killed by someone in group one. Lastly, the third head was gruesomely killed by a player name Life, L for short. In the meeting he didn't speak much, I guess he liked to let his fighting speak for him though. He had shoved his arm through the eye of the Hydra and ceased it's living. The only head remaining was sadly ours, the meant either we were the weakest group or just extremely slow. I didn't want to choose. I took a deep breath and looked at my team.

I'll cover Shark, the rest of you guys attack continuously so the rest of the raid teams don't have to kill it for us. I shouted behind me. I followed behind Shark, keeping up with his pace well. I had no intention of actually attacking the Hydra head unless it attacked me first. I was going to cover Shark for the time being and decided what to do from there. He made an opening in the head and retreated back, I had done that too except with a different task. When I caught back up to Shark I tapped his shoulder and stood tall. Do have any healing items? I'm afraid that if I keep getting attacked I will no longer be able to fight with you. The hydra's burn damage was taking a toll on me. I'm definitely going to grind when this is over! 

ID: 5400; BD 4 (No Damage dealt) 

Shark: 53/55 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns 
Primrose: 18/27 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Hydra Head 3: 23/30

One head left.

Another player may have found herself disappointed by their current situation. Their head was the only one that still lived, and it had a considerable amount of health. A serious streak of bad luck had plagued their small group, and it would make sense for Lessa to feel angered or embarrassed by their poor performance. The blue eyed blonde, however, felt neither. Instead, she allowed a flame of pure desire to burn within her, refusing to allow any sort of negative emotion to blur her focus. She would concentrate on ending the beast, and she would not fixate on things that really did not matter. Everyone was alive, and only one head remained. From where she stood, this alone was a victory, regardless of how her group had fought.

These flames propelled the girl forward. They pulsed through her veins, and fueled every move that she made. Vaguely, she felt a warmth as another bit of her health was zapped by the hydra's lingering effect. But she pushed the pain aside, refusing to let it slow her down. Her focus was on the hydra, and though the faintest hints of doubt and fear gripped at her heart, she would not dwell on those things. Pure adrenaline overruled the anxiety, and she lifted her heavy claymore with no hesitation.

Lessa's heavy armor did make combat a bit more difficult, but she moved with the speed and grace of a practiced warrior. When she neared the final head, the woman bent her knees slightly. Boots slid slightly across the hard floor as she lunged toward the beast. Its vision was hazy, but that did not keep the beast from waving its head angrily. Luck or skill brought Lessa past the flailing head, and just before gravity took over, the blonde plunged her pink blade deep into the hydra's neck. She rode the blade downward, revealing a thick strip of red data, accompanied by the anguished cry of the boss. Just before player and weapon collided with the ground, Lessa twisted her body, planted her feet against the hydra's thick neck, and shoved Hell Rose free. The pair landed with the clang of metal on metal.

{[5589] Battle: 10. Lessa deals 9 damage - base, +2 critical, +1 athletics, +2 Hell Rose, +3 two-handed skill. Lessa gains +1 health from Life Steal.}

Lessa: 28/34 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Hydra Head 3: 14/30

Mari grit her teeth, Primrose hadn't attacked - she chose to cover Shark which Mari felt was a bit detrimental. Considering shark had much higher health than her. If anything it should be the other way around; Mari didn't want anyone to die today. Not in this battle. Lessa attacked - and boy was she something. Golden hair cascading behind her as she swooped on in and attacked the Hydra - deep into the neck before landing safely on the ground.

Warmth tinged Mari's body, an unpleasant heat trailed through her; the effects of the burn still affecting her health. Mari shook her head, wanting to shake it off. As Lessa rejoined the group Mari jumped forward in an attempt to attack the flailing Hydra; sadly - it seemed the Hydra was a little more mindful of Mari's tactics. She had just crouched down to kick off the ground and was mid air before she was swatted away by a large tail. She landed with a heavy thud back with her group. Mari groaned as she pushed herself up off the floor. This wasn't proving to be a very successful endeavour with her.

Battle Dice: 2 + 3 = 5  FAIL!

Perma Roller ID: 5657

Lessa: 28/34 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns
Mari: 21/28 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Hydra Head 3: 14/30

(( OOC: The fight is on hold till posting order is restored; Kiru and Celesmeh should not have posted before the Hydra))

[iD 5775, BD 3+2=5] MISS

The players continued their onslaught of the Hydra, it's remaining head roaring as a few players had landed hits on it's scaly skin. The Hydra knocked back Mari as she tried to attack, steam coming out of it's nose as it's beastly beady eyes glared down at the 4 groups of players. The Hydra gave a mighty bellow; even with one head remaining the room seemed to shake, but the Hydra did not attack. It took a few steps back, inching closer to the lava pool behind it.

Group 1: Hydra Head 1
Daeron: 65/70 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Tristan: 29/35 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Alkor: 18/26 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Seldentar: 51/55 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns 

Group 2: Hydra Head 2
Zelrius: 72/77 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Kazuya: 18/23 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Rebekah: 25/30 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Life: 27/32 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

Shark: 51/55 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns
Lessa: 27/34 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns
Mari: 21/28 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Kiru: 66/71 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

(Healing 4 HP for 0/3 turns)

Hydra Head 3: 18/30

Soon after my group finished attacking our assigned head, the other groups began to slowly kill off their own. Someone from a different group had killed the rest of our head but it didn't really matter much to me, now we just had one more head to go. The second head of the Hydra was killed in a matter of seconds after ours was. The whole raid group only had one target now, the third head. I knew this, it was going to be a serious battle now that we were on the final push. This would either be a bunch of players stumbling upon another with greed for the boss drop or just taking turns, hoping someone got it. I already knew which one was going to happen as soon as it's health had gotten down far enough. However, the group that was supposed to kill this thing was lagging behind the rest of us, they were holding us up from the tenth floor. Their attacks weren't that hard either. I had only gotten one hit in this entire fight and I wasn't about to let the boss leave before I could damage it so more! I gripped my hand around the handle of my sword and charged forward, with determination.

I ran through the other players and jumped over the fallen head until I got closer to it. It was flailing and as a last attempt it tried to attack the players below it. From below it I stabbed inwards into it's leg or whatever I was sticking my sword into and pulled it out quickly. I didn't really want to stay under a rampaging boss for too long. I quickly made my way back to the defense line stood there with my arms crossed, sword in my left hand. The rest of the players would be in a rush to end this and be rewarded, and I just felt like watching it all happen. 

ID:5704 BD;5 +1ACC= BD6 (+2 Damage +1 Damage= +3 Damage)

Kiru: 64/71 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Hydra Head 3: 11/30

Celes roared to the others "I'll provide a distraction ladies and gents!" and with that her for simmered and transformed becoming a mirror of the hydra before her (disguise +11d, - 1mob). Through this form she charged and attacked the distracted beast and slashing at its vulnerable neck. (bd3+2acc+1 disguise) she cut deep into its side and grinned as her form dissolved back to her usual self ( dmg 11)

roll # 5726

Kiru: 64/71 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Hydra Head 3: 0/30, -1 bd next roll

((OC Yuji has 24 hours to respond or he is skipped to Rue))

Secondary Form: all damage received gets lessened by 5, and all attacks inflict burn damage of -2 HP for 3 turns, non-stackable.

[iD 6037, BD 8+2=10] HIT: ARMOR BUSTER ACTIVATED

The last of the hydra's heads fell, and it's body wavered - teetering to and fro before falling back into the lava bit with a 'splash'
Lava fell up and out of the pit as it gurgled before the field went silent. The silence lasted a few minutes before the entire room began to shake, rocks fell from the ceiling and the lava pit began to churn and splutter as the Hydra re-emerged. It's entire body encased in glowing hot lava, it dripped off the beast as it took a single step toward the group. As it took a step the Lava dripping from its head hardened into a softly glowing magma. The Hydra's body hardened then burst into white hot flames. 

It gave a mighty roar: Now more powerful as fire shot from it's nostrils, mouth and body, engulfing the entire field in fire, damaging and burning all the players in the room. 

• Fire Breath  All the Hydra heads unite their flames to create an AOE attack that inflicts temporary burn to all players in the room causing -2 HP for 3 turns and a direct 3 damage which ignores armor protection.

Group 1: 
Daeron: 62/70 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Tristan: 26/35 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Alkor: 15/26 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Seldentar: 48/55 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns 

Group 2: 
Zelrius: 69/77 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Kazuya: 15/23 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Rebekah: 22/30 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Life: 24/32 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Group 3: 
Shark: 48/55 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Primrose: 15/27 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Lessa: 24/34 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Mari: 18/28 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Group 4: 
Kiru: 61/71 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Celesmeh: 20/29  -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Yuji: 22/32 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns 
Rue: 4/17 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Molten Hydra:  70/70 HP

--OOC Go ahead and stop me, However, I am moving on since It has been way longer then the First Groups Turns. Moving on)

Zelrius backed up and gazed around the room. His narcissism was very clear, and he made it even more clear that The Blood Buccaneer had thought that he was one of the most important part of this battle. Now that the Heads were down, That only left the beast itself. Zelrius only continued on the battle, Not skipping a beat. He waved his Twinfire sword In front of him, The Blue and Red Waves dancing in it's wake. This sword was certainly sonmething he more then treasured and even more so was a very powerful item. Of Course, Zelrius took some credit for the amount of Damage it did, Beings that His sword skill and other passives certainly amplified the strength that was of the Twinfire Sword. 

(ID 6295: BD : 7)

Taking that exact same Twinfire Sword, Zelrius mimicked his first attack on the Hydra head at the beginning, And Charged forth, Leaping up in the air then coming back down in with the Blades edge pointing down, Zelrius had created a nice red cut all the way down the Hydra's Right side.

Group 1: 
Tristan: 26/35 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Group 2: 
Zelrius: 67/77 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

Group 3: 

Group 4: 

Molten Hydra:  61/70 HP

ID 6306 BD 6 CD 11

Battle Heal 3 HP, Meditiation heals 1 HP and lessens negative effect reducing turn by 1 for burn, -2 from burn

Tristan sighed when the Molten Hydra took new form. Of course it didn't end, bosses were never that easy. Oh joy.

Tristan put up his shield to block the attack, but the fire was so large it passed right around him and burned him anyway. The Fire thorns were still of no help either, for obvious reasons.

He looked at the beast and deemed it with his damage a total waste of time to even attempt attacking that, so decided otherwise. Instead he dealt with the whole being on fire predicament. He calmed his thoughts and took the time to feel clarity amongst the chaos. He should do this more often, as he could feel himself getting better from doing that already.

Group 1:

Tristan: 28/35 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Group 2:

Group 3:

Group 4:

Celesmeh: 20/29 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Molten Hydra: 61/70 HP

(Apologies, didn't have access to my computer, I'm assuming it's still our group's turn.)

The Hydra had changed. No longer were there 4 reptilian faces glaring at the raid, but only one. This time, after it fell into the lava, he felt the singeing burn on his body from the lava that had spewed all over him. Though the monster appeared to be easier, it really wasn't. He knew that by now, that if a monster ever changes forms in any RPG based game, that it would just be stronger. Indeed it was too since it seemed to be taking a whole lot less damage, meaning Daeron would need to step up his game if he wanted to clear this floor today.

Rushing in behind his team mates, he held his blade ready as ever to swing it with an intimidating force. As he approached the enemy, he felt his blade connect with it's scaly body. His body burning, even though he had his robe, he could still feel it. For the fight so far, he was glad he had high health and plenty health regeneration, meaning he could take many more hits. As his blade connected however, he knew for a fact that this enemy just got a whole lot tougher on a whole new level, because as the health went down, it didn't go nearly as far as it normally did.

In fact, if Daeron had to predict, it was negating easily more than half of his damage. "Careful everybody! It has incredible defense now! Attack with extreme caution as well since it will burn you if you succeed." he shouted out to the entire raid to hear, so that everybody could deal with this before they strike. That was the big risk about being the first group to strike it at this point, they had to find out any weaknesses, strengths, and any openings that he will be able to find for the other people to insure their own safety. "Also, somebody heal Rue if they don't mind. If you feel you can't deal enough damage, use your chance to help out anyone who needs it in your team!" he said, coordinating any support that is needed.

ID: 6414 [battle: 9] [Craft: 8] Result: 9 Damage - 5 = 4 Damage Dealt, Takes 2 Burn Damage, Negates Enemy Burn When Attacking It, Heals 1 HP From Life Steal

Group 1:
Daeron: 61/70 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Tristan: 28/35 -2 HP Burn for 1/3 turns

Group 2:

Group 3:

Group 4:
Celesmeh: 20/29 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Molten Hydra: 57/70 HP

NB: As Zelrius posted ahead of his group. His damage has NOT been included. Skipped players still retain fire damage. REMEMBER ALL DAMAGE GETS LESSENED BY 5. This has also been calculated)

Many of the players had chosen not to attack. The Hydra seemed to gloat at this, thrashing its head side to side. Barely being hurt by Daeron's attack. It took a few steps back and lowered its head, lava dripping from its eyes and mouth as it charged Daeron. the spikes on his head piercing the body of the dark haired player. The Hydra thrashed it's head, throwing Daeron off of it's form and gave a bellow. A large room shaking roar from deep within its gut. The Hydra was strong, and not stirred by the attacks of the players.

[iD 6448, BD 10+2=12] HIT: ARMOR BUSTER ACTIVATED
• Horn Impalement. Hydra lowers its head and lunges it a player dealing 5 damage on 6-8, 6 damage on a 9 and 7 damage on a 10.

Group 1: 
Daeron: 53/70 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Tristan: 24/35 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Alkor: 12/26 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Seldentar: 46/55 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns 

Group 2: 

Group 3: 

Group 4: 
Yuji: 20/32 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns 
Rue: 2/17 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns

Molten Hydra: 66/70

(Since my last post didn't counte, Allow me to retry)

Zelrius backed up and gazed around the room. His narcissism was very clear, and he made it even more clear that The Blood Buccaneer had thought that he was one of the most important part of this battle. Now that the Heads were down, That only left the beast itself. Zelrius only continued on the battle, Not skipping a beat. He waved his Twinfire sword In front of him, The Blue and Red Waves dancing in it's wake. This sword was certainly sonmething he more then treasured and even more so was a very powerful item. Of Course, Zelrius took some credit for the amount of Damage it did, Beings that His sword skill and other passives certainly amplified the strength that was of the Twinfire Sword. 

(6473: BD 3+3 Accuracy is 6 = Hit)

Taking that exact same Twinfire Sword, Zelrius mimicked his first attack on the Hydra head at the beginning, And Charged forth, Leaping up in the air then coming back down in with the Blades edge pointing down, Zelrius had created a nice red cut all the way down the Hydra's Right side.

Group 1: 

Group 2: 

Group 3: 

Group 4: 

Molten Hydra: 62/70

Looking around there seemed to be a level of indecisiveness from the raid party around her. She looked around for someone to follow up after Zelrius' attack, but realized it should have been her. She decided to come from the right flank, there was only one monster left now in this hot boss raid floor, and it was starting to bug her. She charged up the right side with her sword and attacked the boss. She had remembered what had worked previously and chose that move instead of attempting to try something else which could fail or be better than her previous attacks.

[id=6550] BD = 7 + 2 = 8 (Cannot be Crit*)

DMG = 1 + 3 (weapon) + 4 (skill) - 5 = 3

Group 1: 

Group 2: 

Group 3: 

Group 4: 

Molten Hydra: 59/70

[iD 6626, B: 6+2=8]
Volcanic Rage: Hydra scoops up a player in its mouth and blasts them with a gush of lava dealing Burn damage of -2 HP for 3 turns, and 3 damage directly to the player.

The Hydra stood menacingly, and unflinching as the players attacks barely scathed its armor. The second group had more participants. But others stood still. The heat radiating off of the hydra was too strong. The Hydra dipped its head, trampling forward it picked up Zelrius, lava already dripping from its mouth as the Hydra flung the man into the air before blasting him with lava. Zelrius fell to the floor with a loud 'thud'

Group 1: 

Group 2: 
Zelrius: 64/77 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Kazuya: 13/23 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Rebekah: 20/30 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns
Life: 22/32 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Group 3: 

Group 4: 

Molten Hydra: 59/75

[iD: 6709, 3]

The boss just recently changed to it's final form so I knew we were almost out of this mess. I looked at everyone's HP to see how much longer we could go on for. While looking over the health, there was one player who I knew was not getting out of here alive unless the burn effect was treated immediately. I looked around for someone who looked like they had healing potions. If anyone has an antidote potion, please treat Rue ASAP! I don't want anyone to die here. I said as I looked back at Molten Hydra.

Alright Hydra... Your mine! I yelled as I sprinted for the boss. I jumped into the air and swung for the boss. The boss saw me coming and swayed its head to the side. I tried to extend my reach for the boss but I missed and stuck the landing on the other side. Alright team! Let's hurt this thing! I said as I tried to keep them composed so they didn't go insane and mess up.

Group 3: 

Molten Hydra: 59/75

(Since Primrose and Lessa didn't post in their 24 hour timeframes I am posting now)

Mari gritted her teeth together, shielding her eyes from the hot fire that blew over the group. She gave a small moan. She hated the heat, she hated fire, she hated being set on fire. It was all awful. "Can't wait to get away from this god forsaken floor..." Mari mumbled under her breath. She had low HP, almost critically low, but Mari told herself she would heal herself the next round. 

If the Hydra survived that long.

Mari noted that Rue was also low on health, very low. If she didn't heal herself - or if someone didn't heal her soon - she'd die. Mari felt bad, a part of her wanted to heal Rue, but the girl - the girl Mari didn't know, had been warned not to join the fray. Yet she insisted, Mari admired the spunk of the lass, but it may just get her killed. The pink haired woman shook her head with a sigh, and charged at the Hydra.

She wasn't able to do much this round, as she charged she almost tripped on a fallen rock - but she righted herself up and rammed her dagger hard into the Hyrdra's foot. Mari kicked off, and skidded back to the front line. Why were so many people dawdling? The moment the Hydra had emerged dripping in lava, it seemed that people were not as willing to attack. Mari - was not going to fall behind, she was not going to be one of those people. She was determined to fight, and to win.

"UGh..." 

Perma Dice ID #6896
Battle ID: 3 +3 = 6=SUCCESS

9 Damage - 5 Mit = 4 Damage

Group 3: 
Mari: 16/28 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Molten Hydra: 55/75

[iD 7012, B: 4+2=6]

Tail Smack: Hydra violently and mercilessly whips its tail at a player dealing 4 damage on a 6-8, 5 damage on a 9-10

The Hydra set its sights on the only player in the group to deal any damage to it. Mari. It's beady eyes narrowed as it gave a mighty roar, stepping to the side and whipping its tail forward, whacking Mari right in her chest. The tail burned through her clothes, inflicting further burn damage onto Mari - it knocked her over onto the floor. The Hydra seemed satisfied with its attack and set its eyes on the final group. 

Group 2: 

Group 3: 
Shark: 46/55 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Primrose: 13/27 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Lessa: 22/34 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns
Mari: 12/28 -2 HP Burn for 3/3 turns

Group 4: 

Molten Hydra: 55/75

When the last player cut down the boss' last head I narrowed my eyes. If that was the boss then that was pathetic, way too easy. Our players killed that thing in a matter of time without anyone dying, I felt like there had to be more. Another thing, there was no congratulations banner when it's HP reached zero, very suspicious. If I wasn't already skeptical there was a sudden shift in "gravity." The room began to shake as rocks fell from the ceiling and lava spurted out from the floor. From the very back of the defense line I watched something come out of the corpse of the dead boss....it was another one. I groaned extremely loud and looked around. All the other players were attacking it while I stood there. I walked forward, slowly picking up into a run and got close to the new boss. It was already losing health thanks to our players but it still looked a little more dangerous than before. This one rose from the magma below and lit everyone on fire. I didn't even notice the heat wrapping itself around my body as I stuck my sword into the boss. I looked upward to check the damage and frowned, no damage was dealt from my measly sword. Tch, dumb thing. I said and glared. 

ID 7021; BD 3+2=5 MISS

Group 2: 

Group 3: 
Shark: 46/55 -2 HP Burn for 2/3 turns