SP-F5 The Search for A Certain Hide [Complete]

(ooc: ahh dice you piece of censored)

Crozeph rolled towards the side of the scorpion to land a blow while it tried to break away from getting its stinger stuck on the rock. As he swings his sword downward, one of the scorpion's limb pushed him back so strong Crozeph rolled for a few times. "That's not the nicest way to block scorpy" Crozeph said as he tries to stand up. Crozeph didn't receive any damage but he lost one of his chances of finishing it off. Crozeph tried to tread on the sand but it does slow him down "this is fun, I can't use my evasive tactics on it" he said. Crozeph then started walking towards it again "running will only tire me quickly" he said and sees the scorpion successfully pulls out its stinger on the rock.

[iD: 4057]

Battle Dice: [3] fail

Crozeph 13/15

Scorpion 4/10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scorpion began making its way to the player too, limping but determined to wipe his existence off this game. The scopion attacked the player with its pincer at the same time. The player backed away but stumbled down as his feet got buried in the sand when he puts his weight on it to dodge the two pincers. The scorpion then took the chance and aimed its stinger at the player but the player rolled to its right dodging the stinger before it could poison him . Suddenly the scorpion lost balance as it tries to turn and face the player who is now standing on his feet.

[iD: 4058]

MOb Dice: [4] fail

Crozeph 13/15

Scorpion 4/10

The scorpion stood only a few feet away from Crozeph, his plan successfully worked this time as the scorpion lost its balance by following him to where he rolled "three movement strike or something like that" Crozeph said smiling trying to remember a move his friend taught him in the real world "you're dead scorpion" Crozeph moved forward, enough to hit the scorpion in the face "one...". He raised his sword and made a downward swing landing a solid blow on the scorpion "two..." the scorpion tried to retaliate but Crozeph quickly took a step back before the stinger could hit him "...three" he said calmly. Crozeph sheathe his sword as the scorpion shattered before him "three movement strike" he said. Crozeph then saw it drop a loot "let's see what you've got" Crozeph saw it's description "a scarf with no enhancements" Crozeph pressed ok accepting the loot "I can sell it to a merchant anyway" he said walking away.

[iD: 4060]

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

+2 weapon dmg

+2 dmg

Loot Dice: [14] good item

nomad's scarf

Crozeph 13/15

Scorpion 0/10

• [iD: 4062] LD: [11] 
  • no treasure chest

Crozeph sat in the sand for a while, it has always been his habit to rest after a long fight because if it wasn't, he would've pushed himself deeper to the desert. Crozeph looked at his inventory "what a worthless day" he said scrolling in and reading the item names. The settlement is still far and he didn't want anymore of those huge scorpions plotting to kill him alone. "I should at least try to get back to a safe zone" he told himself.

Crozeph found his way surprisingly back to the canyon. The fight with a large scorpion took a lot of his strength and wits "I guess this is the price of evading attacks rather than blocking them" he said. The sun is still bright and Crozeph could still do a lot of things but he didn't want to get any more fight but as they always say, one can never have enough of what they want to do "I wonder how the guild is doing" he said as he sat on a rock gazing at the desert, the wind blowing the sand making the place change slowly. "there should be a quest about this place, a chance for me to meet the new members if there are any and also Arekkusu" he said. Crozeph heard that there is a new member in their guild and Crozeph wanted to meet the player. "Once I find my way back to the city" he told himself. The weather was a bit harsh for someone like him but still the canyon provided enough shade for him to rest "the sun can take me out anytime, even in a virtual game..." Crozeph made a deep sigh "...how mean" he said.

After a few hours of resting, Crozeph stood up and opened his map. He has gotten used to the floor maps with the exception of floor 1 and 4 "now to go to a safe zone" he said. Crozeph strapped the sword properly at his back with the hilt just above his left shoulder. Crozeph has been trying to master his proficiency with a curve sword and slowly he's gaining the skills needed to achieve it "just a little bit more and I'll be mastering a new weapon specialty" he thought. Crozeph started to walk with his map before him, he can't afford to get lost in such a harsh area and besides, if he wants to become a merchant he should start learning not to get lost "I'm going home" he said smiling and walking away from the canyon.

~ Complete ~

col gained: 800 col

skill point gained: 1 SP

item gained: good item

Item Name: Nomad's Scarf

Quality: good

Description: A scarf worn by a person who has no permanent home, it provides cover enough to protect a person from the harsh winds

Perma Roller ID: [4060] LD: [14]