[OP-F4] Let Me Snow The Way

Crozeph has been walking around the snow littered path for a few minutes now. He seemed lost or just simply lost his sense of direction as he keeps on treading and eventually return to the place where he started "There's something wrong with the directions" he said. Crozeph has a habit of getting lost around but luckily he finds settlements whenever he does. Crozeph opened his menu and looked at the map "let's see, if I started here then I should be right..." a strong gust of wind suddenly blew and caused for some snow around Crozeph to blow on his face. Crozeph fell down on his back after getting hit by the gust "I'll try to be more aware of those gusts next time" Crozeph tried to get up and sat on the snow for a minute "is freezing to death possible here?" he thought as he closes his cloak.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a few minutes Crozeph stood up "should I go to the lake first or to that cave?" he thought. Crozeph was only trying to find a place where he can take a rest and later on make his way to their guild which is on the same floor "it'll be nice that I'll be sleeping like a corpse" he said to himself smiling. He never had a good rest for a while, the last time he slept on a tree he fell down and attracted a lot of monsters with the noise he made "I hope no one drowns me though" he said. The thought of finding a lake excites him, he was trying to find a place where he could rest after his unlucky spree of failing to find materials.

I was walking down the snow covered path back towards town after an unsuccessful search for a perfect item sadly i was unable to obtain it so i decided to turn back and return to the guild to work out a new strategy. On my way back i saw someone standing on the path looking at their man and i recognized the templar emblem on their cloak as i got closer i realized it was crozeph. "Hey man are you lost again?" I called out to him

Jun had been walking around the fourth floor when a somewhat small storm had kicked up. He was severely lost by this point so he opened up his map, he could barely see a few meters in front of him since the snow just contrasted with everything, so reading his map was a pain. He walked around for quite a while, completely lost he was just following what little of a path that he could distinguish. Jun heard a voice not too far away so he used his somewhat keen sense of hearing to try and go towards it. he came upon another player and let out a sigh of relief that he wasn't alone out here. "Hi there" There was a nice lake staring him in the face, he sighed, another bland landscape for him to explore.

Crozeph got startled when he heard someone call out to him "no I'm not lost, I just got confused with the map interface and thought that west was south and...yeah I got lost again" he said. Crozeph was glad there was a player who appeared "you look like searching for something and didn't find it" he told Tom. Crozeph heard another voice again and turned to see another player "lost too?nahh he's too strong to get lost" he said. "Look Tom another player who was a victim of this storm that's starting to brew up" he said to Tom "hey fancy meeting you in a snowy floor like this, you're not lost?" he said trying to act like he didn't get lost himself "I was trying to find my way to a lake in this floor, they say some people fish there...rumors" he said. Crozeph opened his map again but had a hard time with the snow starting to build up because of the wind "not a storm but still annoying like a snowstorm" he muttered.

The fight with the Avalanche entertain me. It's been a while since I fight a battle like that. However I have a problem right now. Apparently the tundra is too big.

Way too big, even I lost my way around.

"I swear to god I walk this way earlier on my way to the Avalanche..."

As I walk around, I spotted a group of three players from distance. I run towards them happily as I thought no one is around here. I reach them and recognize two of the faces. With my runny nose, I greet the group.

"Hello there Tom and Fallen, fancy meeting you two here. -sniff- By the way, who's our friend over here.

I look to the the person I've never seen before.

Crozeph looked at another player to enter the fray and it looks like he's been somewhere around the floor, after a few seconds Tom introduced him to the player "have you seen a lake here in this floor?" he asked the player. Crozeph wanted to reach it before he goes to the guild "the place is quite wide and every path almost looks the same" he said. Crozeph wanted to see the place for himself and also take his friends in their free time in the guild.

"I know where we can find lake you are looking for crow" i said giving him a nickname out of no where. "I havnt mapped this area yet but i know its to the east a few clicks from here if you want i can come with you?" I asked. In a group we would be stronger and i didn't want him travelling alone. I was responsible for his safety after all he was in my squad.

"That would be nice" he said. Crozeph then looked at the other players "are there monsters around here?" Crozeph asked "I mean the lake might be a safe zone but I'm guessing not the path" he said. Crozeph was glad there would be other joining but if they all get in trouble because of guiding him, that would be bad "the wind is getting stronger" Crozeph noticed. "we should reach it before we get covered by snow" he said.

"Hello there Crozeph. Nice meeting you here -sniff-"

I listen to their talk as I wait for them to move. Apparently this Crozeph guy lost his way too. He wanted to go to the Frozen Lake. From what I remember, Snowfrost Town is located east of Frozen Lake. If I go there I can find my way back. Luckily Tom know the way. He wear his cloak and begin walking. No wasting any more time, I follow his lead.

"Wait for me, I'm coming too."

Crozeph looked at the player with a runny nose "I don't really know your name buuut I may have seen you somewhere" he said. Crozeph was pretty much good at remembering faces and he was sure he saw this guy somewhere "are you all right? it looks like you encountered a huge monsters that gave you that" he said at the player as he sniffs. Crozeph started to get worried "by the time we reach the lake we'll be all having a runny nose with this cold" he said. Crozeph followed Tom as he leads the way "does anyone fish there? I haven't eaten fish for a long while now" he asked. Crozeph was excited to reach it even though the storm is annoying him. 

(Sorry, I've been busy lately)

Jun stayed back a little, it seemed as though he was a stranger because these three already knew each other, and quite well. He waved at Yuji as he approached and decided that he should still try and not make himself too noticeable. The one apparently called Crozeph and Tom started to walk towards the lake so Jun followed suit and walked towards the lake. Crozeph asked if any of them were fishermen, Jun shook his head, "Sorry, I'm a blacksmith" Crozeph was right though, it had been a long while since he had eaten fish and he felt as though it had been forever. The more he thought about fish the more his mouth watered so he wiped the drool off his face and tried to focus on something else.

"Hmm,have we met somewhere before? I don't know, I'm not good when it comes to remembering people... Anyway,yeah, I did encounter something big here. Ever heard of <Avalanche>? One mean giant, that thing. Almost trapped me in ice. -sniff-"

When Crozeph mention fish, my eyes went sparkling but lose it instantly when hearing that there's no fisherman among us. I shake away that thought, remembering that thing would only make this feeling worse.

"But still...fish eh..."

Crozeph suddenly realized it "I remember no one knows how to fish here" he said. It was a dismay but still he could enjoy the view of the lake "I hope this annoying wind is not in the lake, that would be disappointing" he said. Crozeph then heard that Yuji fought a mean giant called Avalanche "nice name for a monster though...makes you think that you shouldn't shout at it" he told him.

Jun looked up ahead, one of the people wanted to know his name, or at least he thought he was talking to him. "Well, my username here and pretty much everywhere else is Fallen but I usually prefer people to call me by my real name Jun, it helps me keep at least hold onto something from the real world." Even though Tom had slowed down Jun was still at the back, he wasn't feeling very social at the moment. He was still with at least one person he knew, Yuji, his guild mate, so he wasn't a complete stranger.

Crozeph was kicking the snow aimlessly as he walks with the other players. He could see Tom talking with the other player named Jun or that's he wants to be called while Yuji is still having problems with his runny nose "I don't mind this cold" he said to himself as they walk "I only want to take a break from the usual routine that I do and also on the madness that is spreading now" he added. Crozeph has heard of words about players dying lately caused by other players. Some driven by the price on the head, other by revenge, and the worst one...for fun. "Seeing a frozen lake will surely help me be calm" he said. He promised to help other players but hearing some die makes him feel like he failed.