[OP-F4] Let Me Snow The Way

"Tom... I wish I could've warned you." Arekkusu said as he saw the data pieces on the floor. He once again sat on the hills, he was there the whole time. But he let Tom go through what he went through... Arekkusu knew that this was going to happen. He let it happen though, this was probably the best way for Tom to die. Arekkusu looked at his blade, sadly he was part of the fight that caused Tom to become a Pker.

"DAMN IT TOM!!!" Arekkusu exclaimed with his eyes closed as he then fell onto his knees. He didn't want Tom to die... yet there is no sign of him except for the data that is going to vanish soon. Arekkusu then let a tear shed from his left eye, the first time he someone he cared about died.

"Why..." Arekkusu asked through tears that kept on flowing. "Why did you have to kill...?"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari turned to the other player who had approached - he was a dead ringer for Tom. Were they brothers? Maybe twin brothers? Tom did mention something about that. Mari pushed herself up onto her feet; approaching Tom. "There is no retribution for what I have done today but here..."

She bought up her HUD screen; selecting the items she had received;

GIVE Coat of midnight +2 evasion - Sosuke
GIVE Golems bane +1 Damage  - Sosuke
GIVE Sosuke 2,000 Col

ACCEPT?

The message popped up in front of them both, Mari had also given him a partial amount of the bounty. Enough for him to at least buy a full set of armour and a teleportation crystal, heck even enough for healing crystals or potions.

"These items belonged to your brother; and the currency; that's for you. It's only right."

Crozeph saw what he hoped for...a hint of warmth and that at least could prove that she wasn't doing it just for fun, she was already consumed by the madness that is emanating in this game, by an accident so terrifying even Crozeph had a hard time believing her. He watched as Mari tried to wipe his tears, but he was in the safe zone and there's no way she could enter it. As Crozeph watched her a player suddenly came out, he looked like Tom and hearing Mari say that he is Tom's brother and her transferring some items and col, Crozeph gave a faint smile but he couldn't stop the tears from falling he was surprised by the boy's sudden appearance "Tom had a brother..." he said. He has cried enough but there was still tears, he looked at Mari this time with his usual smile "I will never hate you, pink-haired girl" he said to Mari "if others will then I won't..." Crozeph held his sword's hilt "Tom wanted to help players and he is my commander, I'll carry on his ideals and I'm starting with you..." he said. How could he forget the reason why he joined Tom's squad? they both have the same reason for being inside the same squad. "I remember you, in this floor you were performing at that time but the next time we meet..." he wiped the tears in his eyes "...play something nice" he said. Crozeph then turned his eyes on the person who Mari addressed as Tom's brother.

(ooc: is it ending?)

(Sorry for not replying sooner, still been pretty busy)

Jun watched in horror as his own guild leader struck down someone, it was ok that she had her PKer status before but now she just killed someone in cold blood. "Mari..." It seemed as though she had a decent enough reason, she was doing it so that no one else would, because it was bound to happen sooner or later, and Tom's friend was somewhat fine with it, at least he didn't resent Mari. He sighed and stepped back a little bit, he was still pretty confused as to what just happened, he leaned over to Yuji and whispered to him, "What just happened here? Mari just killed that guy" he hadn't know Tom besides meeting him that day, but he still realised that if you die in here you are dead in the real world, that made him somewhat sad.

The pink hair approached sousuke and offered him a trade. The trade consisted of some money and his brothers equipment. He stood up and faced the woman who had just killed his brother and accepted the trade.

Items recieved:

Coat of Midnight +2 Evasion

Golems Bane +1 Damage

2000col

He wiped his eyes and spoke. "I want to thank you. He may have been my brother and i can never forgive you for killing him, but he was going die this day and I'm glad it was by your hand and you showed compassion. The man who placed the bounty on his head, tell him ... I'm coming for him" with that he walked to the safe zone and addressed the man who was his brothers friend. "I want to join your guild will you have me" he said equiping his brothers things. He looked exactly like his brother aside from a cross shaped scar on his cheek.

OOC end it here