• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, stuff like that really helps you stay fit. Just be sure you're only counting minutes that you're active. I know that when I did track, we spent a good portion of each practice discussing form, watching other events, and holding meetings. I would be lying if I said I was working out the entire 2.5 hours every day.

Whoa... Nicely done Drat! 

Oh and as one of the only mid fielders on my team, I'm actually active the entire practice, from start to finish. And as for MMA, I'm actually a instructor under the sensei at the dojo/gym. I'm always helping the others figure out how to kick and distribute their weight. There is never a moment that I get to take a break, expect after I'm finish sparring with our sensei.

Also, Holy S***! I'm sore!

Alkor:

Floor 1- 60 Minutes.

**As a personal stipulation, because I'm extremely not OK with my health/fitness level at the moment, I'm going to require myself to do twice the required time to get from floor to floor. Extra incentive. 120 minutes per floor. (I'm a masochist when it comes to workouts. This is a positive for me. I'm not a role model.)