OP - F1 An interesting potion

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ohhh right....and then there is that" He snickered to himself taking a bite of his steak eyeing Crozeph with a perked eyebrow just to see how he would respond to that. Trying to hold back a snicker finding this whole situation pretty damn amusing. It could have gone better, but then again it could have gone far worse and at least this had been a entertaining day for him.

Crozeph's left eye was twitching as soon as he saw Tom "I get it...some kind of potion" he said grinning. Crozeph raised his steak and made a downward swing to Tom's head continuously "for a squad leader, you sure have a great sense of humor" he said. Crozeph was panting when he stopped hitting Tom with his steak and grease is all over the table now "nice job acting like you never know it Arthonnen" he said. Crozeph rubbed his forehead after a few seconds "that was the most embarrassing moment of my life and worse" Crozeph flinged the last piece of steak to Tom's face "my squad leader pulled it off with ease." 

Arthonnen shook his head finishing his meal and gave Crozeph a hard slap on the back as he started to walk out. "Well seem me and...Tamara? Never got your real name are some damn good actors. Both of you enjoy yourself. I spent to much time here and I should be off, found a quest to obtain a new sword and I should do that before heading to the higher levels" With that Arthonnen paid for his meal and walked out. Heading off to do Secret Medicine of the Forest.

((Good Run guys))

• 6 years later...