[OP-F7] Grandpartying! (Complete)

"Ah...well that's that I guess. Huh..no more party."

I return the glass to where it belongs. The party die down when Lessa leave the party due to incident just now. Not that I knew why it happen like that. Kudos to Tristan for acting like a man...I guess.

"Well Kosan, I'll be leaving now. Be careful on your way back home. I don't want you to wander outside the safe area accidentally in your condition like this. See you later."

I exit the hall. Another great event to be write in my journal once I get back to my room.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph leaned on the wall, everyone is way out of normal or so he thought. Crozeph saw someone speaking like a boss, he saw Kiru acting strange of walking out of the hall, a girl roll down, and Yuji stepping out. "Party's over" he thought. Crozeph rubbed his forehead "I guess I have to go on my way too" he thought. Crozeph felt like something funny will hit thus he decided to leave the hall "but before I leave..." Crozeph walked towards the guy they call Tristan easily and patted his shoulder "thanks for the party..." he said "...and I saw a girl roll out as she makes her way to the door, you might want to check on her later" he said. Crozeph has done what he needs to do and made his way to the door"sure nice to go on a party" he said with his usual smile.