[PP-F1] That's Just Peachy (Crozeph & Destiny) [Completed]

Diana proceeded to give Christoff a death stare.  â€œâ€¦â€¦â€ she responded to his question about boyfriends.  Diana just stared at him until he understood the firestorm that he had set inside of her.  She wanted to twamp him now more than ever.

As revenge Diana decided to hug her cousin and latch on, in an attempt to squeeze the air out of him.  “ Oh you know… I plan on having it soon ish.  When the holiday’s are closer by.  You’re going to go right?† she asked her cousin as she proceeded to squeeze him tighter. 

Crozeph could feel his breath going thin as Diana hugs him "ack! I won't tell your parents if you have one and as if I can tell right now" he said trying to break free. For some reason, Crozeph finds himself weaker than most people in safe zones "I-I'll go to your party and expecting you to perform there" he said. Crozeph felt a bit relieved about him finding Diana in the game and knowing that she's safe, the only thing that he needs to know is how Sousuke was one of their cousins "that looks kinda trivial" he said still trying to break free from Diana's grip "how come you're stronger than me? have you been practicing martial arts?" he asked while gasping for breath.

Diana looked at her cousin as he was gasping for air.  “Well… To let you know, I don’t have a boyfriend here or in the real world.  I prefer to be alone.† She said as she let go of Christoff; letting him breathe.  “It’s just…. I don’t want to have the possibility of losing someone that I care about…† she said softly as memories began to flood back into her mind.  Diana remembered the day that she ran into Sousuke.  And how he told her that Tomoya was dead… “Tomoya….†She thought.  Diana remembered how she cried in Sousukes arms and hit him repeatedly.  It felt like someone just stabbed her through the heart.  Not only was she losing a cousin; but Sousuke lost his other half, his twin.  Diana snapped back to reality; “Oh… about performing… I’ll actually need help with that.† She said with a slight smile, in attempts to revoke her previous actions.  “Oh, and as for me being stronger.. I think the game actually somehow linked to how we are in real life.  If you didn’t know; you’re at the gun show.† She said with a smile as she flexed her arms up into a curl.  “No, but in all honesty.  I do work out in the real world and run all the time.†She said. 

Crozeph looked at his hand and arms, he wasn't a muscular type of person and relies on his speed and agility. Crozeph then turned his eyes to Diana "I can help you with your performing, but I'm only knowledgeable only on guitar so other than that I'm still learning" he told her. Crozeph saw her eyes turn sad for a moment as she says that she doesn't want to lose someone she cares about "but it could help you stay sane here, not that I'm encouraging you..." Crozeph patted her head "...I'm saying that you don't have to push away that person if you like him" he added. Crozeph didn't have anyone to protect except his relatives, as he is aiming for clearing this game and helping others along the way and besides "the person I want to protect is not in this world or so I hope" he said to himself.

“Hey!† She said she shoved her cousin in an attempt to act delight.  Diana didn’t want to hear what Christoff was saying about not pushing away people that you like.  She wouldn’t have anything of it.  “ I am glad to hear that you’re willing to help me with my performing.† She said with a smile.  Acting the part of happiness helped her block things out.  “Wait…. You have someone you want to protect?  DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!â€

Crozeph turned red, he wasn't good at answering questions like that "n-no I don't have one but I have a friend which is a girl who helped me a lot when I moved out" he told her "we're not that closer than friends but we watch each other's back in the real world" he told her "it would freak me out to know she's in here and I'm not by her side" he told Diana. Crozeph already dropped the idea of his friend being stuck in Aincrad too but still it crosses his thought every now and then "anyways let's talk about your plans about performing" he said smiling nervously at her.

Diana giggled at Christoff.  Her cousin looked so silly when he turned red like that.  “Hey.†She said as she jabbed him, rather gently in the side.  “I understand.  I also understand what it feels like to have someone that you care about in the game; people that aren’t family members, that is..†she added, “I also know what it’s like to not be the side of someone that you care about.†She said smiling at Christoff.  Diana made her best attempts to comfort him, and changed the subject.  “OH gosh…. I’m just so scared I’ll mess up in my performing.  I mess up all the time in battle… Its terrible!†she said exaggeratedly as she waved her arms up and down from her sides. She looked she was trying to fly away. 

Crozeph made a soft laugh as Diana started flailing at the mention of her performing "its no use getting consumed by bad thought when you perform, try to relax a little..." Crozeph made a move which looked like he was playing a guitar "music is to be enjoyed before perfected, not the other way around" he told her. Crozeph learned to play a guitar because of a band simulation game he saw from a friend. After that he decided to save up a few money to buy his own guitar and right now Diana could use a little help "I'm pretty sure you won't have a hard time learning new instruments, like I said music might be running in our family blood" he added acting confident and smiling at her.

“I guess.†She said shakingly.  “Just gotta breathe.. breathe… breathe…..ohmygod.† she thought to herself.  Diana did her best to keep composed and wanted to, but she was losing that battle.  Her breathing started to quicken.  “Alright.  Alright† she said as she started to jump back and forth in place.  Diana brought her fists up near her face like she was going to fight someone.  “Got this. Gotta be chill.  Something something something like a bee.† She said to herself as she huffed.  Diana then started laughing at herself, she imagined what it looked like on the outside in; she jabbing at the air.  “Too bad we have to choose instruments that are from the medevial era..I mean, not that I don’t like the violin; but how cool would it be for us to be like.. a band here or something.†She said as she smiled and stopped jabbing at the air. 

Crozeph began rubbing his chin thinking hard, medieval instruments were not part of his knowledge "guitars are acceptable right? it's medieval I guess" he said. Being a performer never crossed his mind "I'm aiming to be a merchant, all that trade and col gain..." Crozeph made an evil smile scaring his cousin "I might even sell info" added before laughing like a dark lord. Crozeph has already taken the quest to be one but he hasn't started it yet "sorry about that, I got carried away" he told Diana. "just don't put your attention on your audience, put your focus on your instrument and hey, learning how to play a violin is a cool thing" Crozeph said smiling "too bad I can't just strum it like a guitar" he added.

“I don’t know about guitars being acceptable.†She said.  “In all honesty I had to looked it up myself if a violin was even acceptable. “ she added.  Diana looked at the skyline to see the sun was falling down.  “Hey Christoff, how do you feel about fighting monsters and such with me?  I need to do a bit of training.  Would you like to join me sometime?† she asked. 

Crozeph looked at her smiling "I do feel a little fine on fighting monsters, I've gotten used to it I guess" he told Diana. Crozeph then listened to her about fighting monster's with her "training? why you're already strong but I'd be glad to help you with that" he told her. Crozeph realized that this might be the right time to practice his evasive skills "so where are we planning to go if you want to train? I'm fine with everywhere which not higher than floor 6" he said while opening his inventory.

“Oh gosh…†she said to herself softly.  “I guess it just really depends on what you’re comfortable with. “ she said, “I am fine with whatever; I mean we could stay here for all I care.†She added.  Diana thought for a second and brought her lips to the side thinking about her bad luck this far.  “Just to let you know, your baby cousin here… Isn’t really the greatest swordswomen.  At least here.  In SAO.† She said a bit hesitantly. 

Crozeph poked her forehead with his finger lightly trying "you don't have to be the greatest swordsman to be able to handle mobs" he told her "even strong persons take an arrow to the knee sometimes" he said. Crozeph realized it on his wanderings as a solo player, there are other factors of survival and it quite sure that strength is also one of them but there are still other things players need to learn and he already know a few of them "I'm a solo player so I always engage on isolated monsters, I have only a few skills of being a team player but I'm trying because sooner or later I'll join the front lines and in the front lines teamwork is a must..." Crozeph looked at her smiling "I'm sure you agree with what I said, a lot of us cousins team up on troubles back in the real world" he told her with a sarcastic smile.

“Wait wait wait..Front lines?  Troubles in the real world?  I haven’t really seen you in the longest time, since we were kids practically, and now you want to go and work for the suicide squad.† She stated.  “I won’t have of it.  And as for being a great swords-WOHMAN.† She put emphasis on the woman part.  “I just.. I want to be able to fight my own solo battles without nearly dying.. I am almost nearly dying Christoff… and I just feel so weak and vulnerable.  I don’t want others to have to protect me.† She said with a slightly sadden tone.  

Crozeph thought hard for a second "yeah I don't remember some trouble I caused with you involved anymore, sorry about the swords...er...woman part" Crozeph began to laugh heartily "let's just say you're quite strong that I sometimes forget that" he said. Hey no need to be sad, at least you enjoyed your first kill unlike mine" Crozeph shivered as he remembers it "seeing your HP go thin because of a wild boar in a low level floor seemed shameful and scary at the same time" he said to lighten her up "I'm sure you'll be able to handle mobs right, just call me or your friends when you're in trouble" he added.

“yeah… My first kill wasn’t that joyful.. I actually had my first kill on a solo quest that.. Let’s just say that it wasn’t all entirely that easy…† She said hesitantly.  Destiny didn’t want to tell her cousin that she nearly lost her life to a boar.  “Maybe someday I’ll be as strong as you Christoff.†She said as she poked his cheek. 

(OCC: Want to end this now?)

Crozeph looked at here and laughed "I'm not that strong, I just have a few skills and instincts that  go well together" he said. Crozeph then realized that they need to part ways for now "I remember I have something to do now..." he opened his map menu "yeah this afternoon" he mumbled. Crozeph patted Diana on the head "I'll be taking my leave now cousin, I'm sure we'll meet again somewhere, maybe fight together if luck permits" he said "you should be stronger by then, just keep in your mind that the goal is to survive not go in like a warlord and fight everything and also..." Crozeph then opened his friend list "I've added you on my list so you should be able to contact me easily if you need help" he told her. Crozeph had to keep her reminded by things, he felt like an older brother at that time and funny thing is it felt quite good for him. Crozeph walked backwards looking at his cousin "stay safe, let's meet again somewhere" he told her waving his hand.

(ooc: you can end it now or you can post one more to end it good)

“You’re not that strong?†She thought about in her head.  Diana flinched as Christoff patted her head..  “Again with this….†She thought to herself as she grimaced.  “Alright….Well… Yeah. I guess I’ll see you around?† she said hesitantly as he was already heading out.  “Thanks for adding me by the way!!†she called out as she waved goodbye.   She laughed at Christoff’s comment about saying safe.  It really wasn’t her forte to stay safe all the time.  Taking risks made life all that more great.  “Okay, see you around!!†she called out again still waving goodbye.  It was more than likely that their path’s would cross, after all they were family.  And family means that no one gets left behind.  

Quest Complete

Rewards

200 Col each

1 SP each