[PP-F4] Six, Zero, WillowJune, and Music.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

"Not sleepy, just tired... I guess of this, the constant looming feeling that if I slip up I might be gone for good..." Zero sighed opening his eyes and looked at Mavis smiling slightly. "Also tired that kids like you have to be put in a dangerous situation like this." He tilted his head to the side slightly and grabbed the girls hands. "How about you stay in the towns most of the time when I'm not around, that way I don't have to worry and know where you are at the same time."

"I'll race you!" I exclaimed, jumping up, grabbing my music box, and bolting for the door. Wrenching it open, I flew down the blanketed street. Plowing through the snow, I yelped and fell into a snow drift, clutching my music box so I wouldn't lose it.

Zero hurried behind Mavis paying for their food before leaving. "Wait up Mavis and be careful or you might fall." He sighed as the girl fell into the snow and hurried to her side. "Are you okay?" He looked at her worried and slowly got her up on her feet.

"Okay," I murmured, stifling a yawn. My nose and ears were quickly turning pink and cold, as well as my hands, which I rubbed together to try to keep them warm. I looked up at the grey ol' sky and blinked several times when a snowflake fell on my eyelash. Glancing back to Zero, I asked, "Zewo? Why don't you travel with other people?"

Zero looked at Mavis surprised and sighed burying the girl against his body trying to keep her warm. "I've never been good at dealing with people... You see I don't really have friends in the real world Mavis, so I don't know how to interact well with others..." He looked at the sky and sighed. "That's why I'm always alone..."

I glanced up at Zero with wide pink eyes, surprised. "You don't have any friends in real life? That's so sad! I feel like crying for you," I cried out sorrowfully. Shifting in Zero's arms, I enveloped him in a hug. "I know! I'll be your friend after this is all over! I'll find you! I promise," I exclaimed meaningfully.

"Mavis..." Zero smiled and sighed shaking his head. "I won't doubt you then..." He stopped as they approached the inn and walked inside. He got a room for the both of them and looked at the young girl. "Once this is over I'll be waiting for you then Mavis."

"Bed time." Zero smiled and shook his head. He quickly picked up the girl and placed her on the bed. "Now hurry and rest up. Someone your age needs their sleep." He kissed Mavis' head and sat beside her. "I'll stay by your until you fall asleep."