PP- F7: Cerulean Silence - Militant Sect Mission #1

Rules:
-Only members of the Militant sect of Cerulean Silence may post here
-Please make your RPs at least 3 lines
- All Materials collected will be divided up among participants of the thread at the end; any remainders will go in guild storage

-any rule breaking is immediate termination from Cerulean Silence

Mari barely ventured to the 7th floor, and wasn't entirely sure why. It was beautiful and the mountains lit up at night with soft glowing green crystals, which bathed the floor and fields in a eerie yet beautiful light. The Militant Sect was one Mari may have trouble handling. Material gathering was easy, everyone could do their own thing. Militant....it was different. Mari would have to perhaps split them up into 3 groups of 2.  She would have to travel between the groups to assess their fighting styles. She wanted to ensure those in the Militant Sect were able to hold their own in a fight. 

IF they had any desire to become front liners; they would have to earn the title; and at this stage Yuji was the only one who had done so.

Just as she had done with the Passive Sect the day before; Mari counted off the members on her fingers, memorizing who was who and who was in what. "Let's see...Military...Fallen....Sousuke, Kosan...little Rue...and Yuji...."

Mari sat on a rock, which glowed softly. It was around midday - as Mari had wanted to get extra rest after a busy day the night before. Both herself and the rock were just outside the safe zone of the town. She picked a location where she wouldn't be hard to miss by anyone entering or exiting the town.

Jun stepped off of the teleportation crystal onto the 7th floor, the city he was in was called Nimbus, he was amazed when he looked at the interior, the green crystals illuminated everything and bathed it in a green hue. He had almost forgotten why he was here in the first place, Mari had sent out a notification that the militant sect was to have a field day on the 7th floor. Jun always looked forward to guild activities, he found hanging around with the people in his guild fun, they were all fun people. 

Stepping off the platform he continued to look at the interior of the mountain, Jun walked through the town, not really paying attention to where he was going and ran into people quite a few times, apologising each time but still not looking them in the eye, the ceiling just mesmerised him. He finally made it to the end of the town and stepped outside, there was his guild leader sitting on a rock. As usual he did his greeting, a wave, followed by, "Hey Mari how have you been?" He walked over and stood on the other side of the path, he was the first to arrive as usual, he didn't know why that was the case, he just usually was.

Sousuke entered the city of Nimbus for the first time since he started this game. He looked up at the sky taking a lung full of air. It was fresh certainly the freshest air he had ever breathed in the game. Along the city cloud line he could see mountains in the distance spanning most of what was he assumed was the equivalent of the plains and forests of the other floors. The sky was cast in a mysterious greenish glow from the street lights that lined the edges of the roads in the city. He could see a large castle like structure across the end of one bridge and a majestic looking cathedral spire towering over the vast skyline. He was here to take part in a military sector training program being headed by the leader of their guild Mari. He wasn't particularly nervous about it, after all he had been on many programs and expeditions like this before in his life before he became trapped in this death game.

He exited the city after some minor sight seeing via the east gate crossing a small bridge that spanned the length of a deep ravine. He took a minute to observe his surroundings noting the direction that the wind was blowing and the approximate to the nearest mountain range to the north of his position. He leaned over the edge of the railings on the side of the bridge noting that a fall from that height would most likely be fatal so fighting near the edge would be unwise. As he reached the other side of the bridge he looked around to see if he could find the meeting spot and sure enough sitting on a boulder at the edge of the safe zone and an old acquaintance his whom he recognized to be Jun. He approached the two and stood at attention similar to how he would if a superior officer was present back on the battlefield. ''Sousuke Kirigawa reporting in Ma'am.'' he said giving a stiff salute before returning his arm to his side still standing stiff as a board.

Seeing the Message from Mari calling him at the training for the Militant sector he opened his hud to check for a Teleport Crystal which he had by luck. Teleporting in Nimbus , the city of floor 7 , he was amazed. He's never been here. Walking around he saw the exit from the town. When he got outside he saw Mari and other 2 players . "Greeting ! .. Hope i am not late !" He sais as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sooo , what are we going to do here ?" He asked on a curious tone looking at the equipemnt of him making sure he has everything equipped.

Mari gave a yawn, and a stretch. The weather was pleasant, not too warm and a soft, cool breeze had picked up across the floor. It wasn't long before the first guild member arrived. One of the original members. Fallen was very punctual, he was nearly always on time; or early for that matter. Fallen had greeted her with a friendly wave and a friendly enough question, but Mari turned her gaze from him - not wishing to talk about recent events. This time, for a far more pleasant reason. Her time with Alkor really lifted her spirits. A touch of red fell upon her cheeks as she muttered. "I'm not one to talk about how I have been, you know that."  She brushed bangs of silken pink back behind her ears, "But I guess this time you don't have to worry about it being anything bad."

Sousuke joined, being rather rigid. Mari gave him a slight frown, furrowing her brows. This was called the militant sect, but it didn't mean he had to act in such a manner. Mari did appreciate the gesture; but it wasn't needed. "Sousuke..." Mari said in a exasperated tone. "You don't have to do that silly." She stood up and gave him a small pat on his shoulder before toussling his hair with a small laugh. Whatever had happened to Mari between the meeting and now; must have been very good indeed, for Mari was laughing. Smiling, and having an overall carefree demeanour.  "Lighten up, C'mon."

Kosan was next to arrive, Mari gave him a friendly wave and a greeting. "Hello Kosan~" She chimed. "Right. Since you three are the first to arrive; you three will be in a group together. The rest will be in another group and I will drift between the two." She gave the three before her a small wink. "Need to keep an eye on you all!"

Sousuke relaxed his stance at Mari's comment. It felt strange to him to show up a military training exercise of sorts and not have to salute and address the superior in the usual manner. Sure Mari wasn't exactly a military officer but he felt she deserved the same respect. What really threw him off though was the fact that she was smiling and laughing. The last time they had met she seemed to be really cold and indifferent towards everyone. He shrugged it off when she tousled his hair and looked around at his would be squad members. ''Well I guess we are working together on this so shall we get going?'' he asked the group

Jun nodded, "I thought I'd try anyways" He smiled and just stared off into the distance. "Well, it's good that things are going your way finally" Jun waited for a little bit and soon other members arrived, Sousuke was the first and he greeted Mari in a very military like way, fitting for the situation Jun guessed. "Morning Sousuke" He gave a wave and went back to his rock. Jun opened up his inventory and pulled out a bottle of iced tea, Jun always made sure that he had one in his inventory so that he could always he refreshed. 

The next one to arrive was Kosan, Jun waved again at him and greeted him, "Hi there Kosan" Jun opened his bottle and started to drink, it was just the thing to wake him up in the morning. "So we are still waiting on Rue and Yuji?" He continued to sip and just looked down at the ground.

Mari watched as Sousuke relaxed, she smiled again and gave a nod of approval. She was happy to see him actually relax and not be so stoic, of course - it would be near impossible to kill her good mood right now. Mari noted that a few members hadn't shown up, it was a shame - she was hoping to lead two separate groups. "I was planning on having two separate groups...but I suppose I will just take you lot." Mari said thoughtfully. "Let's see... I need to know your levels and weapons. Is anyone here training to be a tank?" Mari asked as she turned back to the three guild members.

Kosan as he heard that Mari needs to know the level and gear he said "My level is 8 , my gear is formed by my trustful sword The Demonic Shadow Shatter , which gives me some damage and it can paralyze the enemy , Glove of the woods which offer some protection and Berserker's armor , which helps me dodge some attacks . Also , i am almost a grandmaster at One Handed Straight Sword . I plan on becoming a damage dealer that can tank , but it will take some time for that... he said as he rubbed the back of his back and laughed a little .

Jun was waiting for all the others to get here, but according to Mari, that wasn't going to happen. She then asked them about their level and gear, "As of now, I am level 7, I have my sword, Stinger, which gives me a nice boost to my attack. I don't currently have anything invested into being a tank, but that was about where I was aiming to go with my skills. You know, being the one taking all the hits makes me feel somewhat heroic." Jun laughed and pulled out his sword, admiring it as it reflected some of the light off of it, being a blacksmith he knew how to take care of weapons so this one was of course not an exception, it was clean and shiny, ready for battle.

Sousuke looked up as the othere discussed their levels and equipment. He might as well add his to mix. ''Level 9 I have high health for my level and have a base hit of 4 and max of 8 with my sword bloods oath which has a pretty deadly bleed effect. Im not a tank by any means im fast and evasive using the equipment I inherited from by brother.'' he said with a smile

It seemed that Fallen, Sousuke and Kosan were the only members who would be in attendance, Mari gave a heavy sigh. It was a shame. Yuji - her second in command had been very inactive recently, she hadn't heard from him lately. She chewed her lip. Wondering if he would be ok.

"Right, you three - follow me." Mari said as she signalled for them to follow. She turned on her heel and started walking. Not waiting to see if they had listened, she started speaking as she walked. "I won't participate in the battles unless I see someone about to die - I will be back up only. I have a few potions on me  but I'd rather not use any of them. We are going to follow the mountain trail; along the way there is a high chance we will encounter some stone golems."

Sousuke followed Mari and listened to her explanation of how things were to play out. Rule one was Mari is back up only in an emergency, rule two don't die. Seemed simple enough to him and besides he had no plans to die today, he wanted to show his potential against what ever it was they were going to encounter which it seemed to be golems in this case by the sounds of it. What he was worried about however was the fact that his other team mates wernt as evasive as himself and he hoped they would be ok against the tougher opponents of this floor. ''Its not a  problem.'' he said to Mari as he walked beside her scanning the cliffs surrounding them for any potential hostiles.

As Kosan saw Mari starting walking down the mountain trail he heard her saying that they will be training here and that they will encounter some stone golems .. "Okay Mari!" Kosan said as he kept on following her and Sousuke down the trail , hoping to find some creatures ... He didn't fought anything lately , he wanted to test his strength as he wasn't sure if he should keep on using the weapon he had right now or a new one ... "How powerful are this monsters Mari ?.." he asked her as he leaned his head a little to the right , taking his hood off ... This was probably the first time he took the hood off in front of his guild leader ... He had white hair , which right now was kind of messy ...  "And don't worry .. We are not going to die so easily!" he said as he smiled and passed a hand through his hair to make it look kind of better ..

Jun thought to himself a little bit, his gear was the worst here, he was the lowest level, how could he tank at all? "Hey Mari? Forget what I said, I'll just go for a survivalist build." He then followed the rest of the group deeper in, they were going hunting for some monsters, that is what they are all here for, to hunt monsters. "I reckon that we will be fine, if we work together we won't die." Jun followed the rest of the group and started to scan around for any types of enemies. Iced tea still in hand he took another swig of it, he didn't really drink much beside it to its sweet taste was familiar to him. While he enjoyed it, lately he had been adding water to it to dilute it, as the sweet taste of it was pretty strong. Jun finished the bottle and it disintegrated into pixels, now that he felt tip top he could perform at his best.

The woman was a little annoyed that Sousuke - despite her asking them to follow her, had chosen to walk beside her. She kept her mouth silent on the matter. Sousuke wanted so badly to prove himself he unwittingly stepped on her toes. It wasn't his fault. She was still in a reasonably good mood - so wouldn't say anything to the eager man.

Mari shrugged when Kosan asked her how powerful they were. "Mmm well, we are on floor 7 so they will have at least 20 HP, at their lowest level." Mari said, not bothering to look behind her at her guild members who were following. She kept her blue gaze forward. "But since we are high up, and are venturing further away from the town, I wouldn't be surprised if they were higher levelled." 

Fallen was next to speak, he had previously mentioned that he wanted to go the route of a tank, he had changed his mind. "That's fine." She said.

Mari paused, and held out her arm to stop the others, rocks had started to roll up the hill, despite it being a steep incline. Sure enough, two stone golem's appeared. "Guess its time to show me what you all have." 

Golem #1 - 25/25
Golem #2   25/25

They kept walking and walking until some rocks began to tremble.. 2 stone golems appeared in front of the group . They were raging , a little bit scary. They approached the group slowly..

Kosan was the first to jump into action after Mari said that we have to prove ourselves now.. "Well I will go first !" He said as he rushed towards the golems , striking one of them , inflicting some damage.. " Sousuke , switch !" He said as he jumped back to a safe distance from the golems

6479-8 BD = 8 DMG

Kosan 29/29

Golem #1 - 17/25

Golem #2 25/25

Wynter woke up and opened her menu. At the sight of the message she panicked and looked at the time. "[censored]! New guild and I'm already messing up!" She pulled out a crystal and closed her eyes. Once she opened them again she let the light around her face away and blinked a few times to get used to the surrounding area. 'No time!' She reminded herself and began running to where the message said to meet. "I'm so sorry I'm late, Ma'am. I had a late start." She looked around seeing some familiar faces. She nodded to those she didn't know and smiled at those she did. "So, we're here to test our strength, yes?"

Malakath appeared through the teleport crystal and began sprinting towards Mari, his new cloak billowing behind him. 'I am so laaaate' he thought as he screamed in the wake of his guild members. He was the newest member, but that didn't mean he had to be amazing but he had to be ON TIME!!! He ground to a halt behind them all and watched Kosan carve a huge chunk out of a rock golem. He smiled and briefly saluted Sosuke before waiting for him to switch in. Looking down at his own weapon, he frowned, it's not massively damaging, but he could be evasive and precise enough due to his new armor. He was being psyched up by himself, but he needed a better weapon. He saw Kosan ... The best smith around, HE was in cerulean silence? Really?! Malakath began to get more and more excited about this guild.

He anxiously awaited his turn in the combat, trying not to make himself a fool or reduce his chances. He wills himself to do well, just to do enough damage to keep himself afloat with it. At the end he'd ask Kosan to smith some stuff for him. Like his boots, gauntlet and sword. In the end he wanted to improve his crafting himself making jewellery and crystals for the guild, eventually.

Sousuke Drew his blade and stepped in rushing past Kosan with speed so quick that he was a mere blur. He side stepped the Golem's attepting swing with ease. Thanks to the evasive boost his Coat gave him he was light on his feet and able to dodge easily

BD 8

MD 6

ID 6501

He pressed the hilt of his blade against his chest to make sure he had the right amount of spacing on his approach and twisted his body to the right so that when hi released his attack he would ram himself in the chest and wind him self. He pushed forward with all his strength running the First Golem through inflicted a nice amount of damage and causing it to begin to bleed. He pulled his sword from the beast and hopped back a grin on his face. ''SWITCH!'' he called as he took a defensive stance.

Golem 1 12/25 Bleed 2 damage Two turns 2/2

Golem 2 25/25