[PP-F4] An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure (Destiny & Kosan)

Destiny stood in the town square. She leaned against the wall with her back and one leg propped against it to keep balance. She looked around and observed the others. Their weren't as many people on this floor as there were on the first floor. She made the acute observation. However, there were still plenty of players here. Destiny thought of how she could finally do some sort of damage now and the people she had met in the process. It made her smile slightly. Destiny brought one arm across her body, placing her hand on her other arms forearm. Destiny looked up at the sky. She thought of what it would be like to go back home, and if after all of this, would she really want to.

Kosan was wandering on Floor 4 .. A floor which he didn't really liked , but he loved snow when he was a kid so this was bringing back memories for him . As he was running into the town , he bumped into a girl who was leaning against a wall ... His face went red when he saw the girl on the ground "S..Sorry ! I didn't mean it!" he said as he lend a hand to help her get up "Sorry again , Name's Kosan ... You have to know who to insult " he said smiling to the girl which he saw someone else some time ago...

Destiny’s body hit the ground hard.  She didn’t have time to see who it was, she just reacted.  “WHAT THE-!!“  Destiny’s fist hit the ground.  “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING BUST-!!!“  Destiny finally looked up to see it was Kosan.  The person who made all her gear in the first place.  Destiny blushed in embarrassment.  “Oh.. Its you..†she said softly.  Destiny was overly embarrassed at her actions toward the kind gentleman.  She got up and brushed the dust off of herself.   â€œWhat are you doing around here, Kosan?† 

"Hello ... Destiny if i am not mistaken .." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck ... "I've just came back from a quest , and well , i was hurrying to .... " he stopped .."Damn , i forgot what i was doing ... " he said to himself as he blushed a litlle .. "To... eat something ! Want to come with me ... ? Or are you busy with something ?" he asked Destiny as he smiled .

Destiny looked up at Kosan who seemed like a tower to her.  “Um…†she said softly to herself.  “Sure!†she said in a cheery voice.  Destiny smiled at Kosan as she said,  “What do you feel like eating?  I’m up for anything.†  Destiny examined Kosan, “He looks a lot better when he has a bit of color in his face.†She thought to herself.  “Well…†she said as she grabbed Kosan by the arm.  Destiny started to head for the eateries.  “Let’s go check it out!  No need to wait!† 

As Destiny grabbed his arm Kosan blushed a little.. "S..sure " He said smiling as she suggested going to one restaurant... "Well.. I don't really know any restaurant so.." he said as he took his hood off , white hair shining in the air as snow started falling down.. "You take the lead..." he added as his face was still a little red..

"Okay!"  Destiny called back cheerfully.  "Well, I hope you like a strange mix of foods!"  she called back as she pushed opened the door and continued to hold her grip on Kosan.  Destiny held onto him until she reached a table and then let go of him as she made her way to her seat.  "Sit..Sit.." she said as did a motion with her hands.  Destiny then walked over to the counter and ordered some beverages for them.  She walked back to the table that Kosan was at and put one drink down in front of him and sat down across from Kosan.  "Well." she said softly as she took a drink.  "How are you Kosan?" she said as she tilted her head to the side.  

"Yeah, i actually like a mix of foods .." he said as he entered the restaurant .. It was a big place , with big windows ...  There were tables placed everywhere , a small counter and some other things ... Kosan took his coat off as he heard Destiny saying him to sit down .. He opened his inventory , to see how much col he has as he sat down , waiting for Destiny to come back from the bar ..  He saw her with 2 beverages as she placed one in front of him ... She asked him how he was ... he answered simply ... "I ..I am fine .. How about you Destiny ?" as he rubbed the back of his neck ... He said to himself ... "I haven't saw her in some time ... I wonder how she is ... I haven't really talked to her .. i have so many things to ask .." as he passed his hand through his hair , making it look some kind of okay ... His hair was kinda messy ..

Destiny smiled at Kosan.  "I'm good.. I'm actually great!"  She giggled a bit as she continued to speak.  "A lot thanks to you actually.  With your black smith abilities I have been able to defend myself and actually be capable in a fight."  Destiny smiled at Kosan.  She was very thankful for his help and that in all honesty, if she didn't seek his help she wouldn''t have been able to keep herself alive.  "Thank you so much for the items that you made for me.  I can't thank you enough."  At that moment the food that Destiny had ordered for the both of them was placed in front of him and her.  "Ah!  Eat up!" she said cheerfully. 

"That's great Destiny ..And you're welcome .. But i am not such a good blacksmither.. People don't really come to my forge anymore..." he said as he smiled ... Destiny said that he helped her ... Kosan was really happy about this .. He smiled as a plate with food was put in front of him ... "T..Thanks for the food !" he said as he blushed a little ... "Well ... this is kind of nice.." he said as he looked in Destiny's eyes with his ice blue crystal eyes.... "So... How was your life in SAO until now?" he asked her as he added laughing a little .. "Without the fighting thinghies .. i mean , like you found a partner ?... a lover maybe?" as he smiled at her...

“You’re welcome!†she mumbled as she continued eating.  It had been a while since Destiny had eaten and well, just the thought of eating felt good.  Not to mention the feeling of eating felt quite well as well.  Destiny nearly choked when she heard Kosan’s question.  Her face turned scarlet.  “W-w-well….†She said softly as she gulped down the rest of the food in her mouth.  “I…I don’t know.. I guess… I guess I can’t-…. I mean haven’t!!† she stuttered out the words.  Destiny stopped eating her food and looked down at it.  She swirled her index finger on the table.  “Have you?.....found a significant other…?† She didn’t want for a response and continued speaking on.  “I just…I don’t think I could ever fall in love here…..I’m sorry!† she snapped out of her mood due to the fact that she felt selfish.  “Now, tell me about yourself!! Have you found someone?!† she nearly yelled out him when she turned to look at him. Destiny wanted the attention off of herself and on someone else. 

As Kosan saw her blush he giggled.. "Sorry sorry , shouldnt asked".. he said as he heard her asking if he found someone ... "I..I ..uhm... I haven't found anyone.. No one really likes me what so ever , but i am glad i have friends.." he said as he looked back at her and mumbled something to himself"Heh... you say you can't find your significant one here... but.. we are trapped here..." as he started eating again..

“HEY!†she yelled at Kosan.  “Are you talking about me under your breath?!  That’s kind of rude if you’re doing that!† she scolded him and then resumed eating her food again.  Destiny was taking large bites of her food in anger.  She filled her mouth full of food and then swallowed.  “Whell?†she asked him with a mouth full of food. 

"No , i wasn't talking about you... I just said ... You say you can't find the significant one here. .. But we are TRAPPED here..." he said almost like he was yelling while watching Destiny ... "And no , i haven't found anyone here... No one seems to like me what so ever , so i stopped searching ... Clearing this game is my first priority right now .." he said as he started eating again ... "Sorry Destiny ... I'm just in a bad mood..." he said to himself as he took a sip out of the beverage Destiny brought to the table earlier ..

Destiny was shocked, and actually ataken back a bit at Kosan's reaction to her. Destiny stuttered a bit as she said, "O-o-okay...I'm s-s-sorry if I pushed any of your buttons.." she murmred as she hung her head low.  Destiny stared down at her food and drink.  "Well...Um...Fine day...Yes..Fine day isn't it?"  she said to him.  Destiny didn't know what to say after Kosan's reaction.  She had dealt with people yelling at her before but it wasn't something that she was used to with Kosan. 

"I..I am sorry Destiny.. " He said as he got up and went at her to hug her... " Its just...I am in a bad mood right now..." He said as he hugged her.." Many things happened from when i saw you last time... Sorry i yelled at you.." he said as he released Destiny from his hands and went back to his place... "I..I am sorry..." he added as he took another sip from the beverage..

"Hey~" she said softly as she looked down at her food.  Destiny was shocked when Kosan hugged her.  "Um..What..." she said after he had released her from his arms.  Destiny was still a bit confused about things.  She waited until he sat down again and she looked at him and asked,  "What happened?" she sounded solumn and curious.  Destiny reached out and put her hand on his, as if to say, its okay to tell me. 

"I...its just , my friend , the guild leader of the guild i'm in wants me dead.. she thinks of herself as she is a monster... " he said as he went to take another sip from the beverage.. "So.. i'm sorry i yelled... It was just.. sorry.. " he said as he put his head on the table.. He felt exhausted... Destiny and everyone else were asking what happened , even if they didnt knew him that well.. "well.." he mumbled as his head was still on the table.."no one would care even if i died... so why i am still alive...?" he said as he raised his head a little smiling at Destiny , who seemed to care about him..

"Hey hey~" she said softly to Kosan.  Destiny moved over to Kosan and put her hand on his back.  She moved it from side to side in a comforting manner.  "I would care if you died." she said softly into his ear.  Destiny wrapped her arms around Kosan's shoulders and snuggled against him.  "I would be sad if you died, Kosan.  So please, do your best not to."  Destiny took Kosan by the hand and lead him outside of the eatery and to the outskirts of town.  

As Kosan heard that Destiny would care if he died he felt .. better.. "You would...?" he asked himself as Destiny took him by the hand "Hey hey , where are we going ?" He asked her but she didnt answered.. As soon as they hit the outskirts of the town he asked her smiling a little as he put his hood back on.. "W..what are we doing here ?"