[PP-F1] Inside the mind of a lost soul (Kosan) [Completed]

L walked into Kosans shop, he was a rather skilled blacksmith, or so he heard. He was glad someone took his offer and so with 3500 Col in hand he plonked it on kosans counter. "Hey, i came to pick up my items" L scratched the back of his head and yawned, it was rather early in the morning for him to be down at a blacksmith but it was important that he got these two items. 

"YOU !?" Kosan said as he walked from behind his desk. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !?" he said as he punched life in the face ,making him fall .. "Don't tell me , you little ... You are the ONE who ordered the items !?" he said as he went to his desk ... "What ... are you doing in front of me , Life ...." he said as he watched over him while he walked and turned the shop sign to closed ... 

Life - 41/43 *doesn't matter , not gonna fight.*

L staggered slightly and covered his face with his palm, "You mother censored!" He rubbed his nose and shook his head, he looked back at Kosan rather confused "What the hell did you do that for? Can't a player enter a blacksmith without getting punched in the nose!? I thought this place was open!" He gestured to the large sum of Col he just put on his counter "Look man i just want my items, 3500 Col and tell me how many materials you wasted so i can complete the deal already" He opened up his inventory waiting for Kosan to reply

"You ... You don't remember you little piece of .." he stopped as he got up and got closer to life .. " What you did to Mari ... " stopping in front of him .. "What you did to me ... What you said to everyone there... " he stopped to breath and yelled .. "WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIEND YOU LITTLE PIECE OF .." he stopped as he punched the wall ... "..Don't act so innocent with me ... You called Mari a monster ... SHE WAS LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO HER.." he stopped again .... "Stop acting like this.." he added with tears in his eyes ...

L looked down, he kind of knew what Kosan was talking about. He got a message from Mari earlier, a death threat to be more precise, he really didn't know why everyone thought he was such an asshole. He just wished he could remember what happened, he would be able to clear everything up. He did this to Mari? He couldn't believe that in the slightest. Sure Mari had annoyed him a few times, especially while she was a low level, it kind of pissed him off a little. Though to turn her into a "monster"? No.. he wouldn't be able to accept that. He closed his inventory screen "I.. don't.. know.. ok? I wish i did. I wish i knew why i wake up to death threats from my best friend, i wish i knew why everyone looks at me in disgust, i wish i knew why blacksmiths punch me in the face while i try to give them large sums of Col. OK? I DON'T KNOW!" L was frustrated and annoyed, he grabbed his chest tightly as he spoke, he felt like he was going to explode.

"I.. I don't give a crap about col ... " he said as he lend a hand to help Life get up ... "... You say you don't remember what you did ... Would you like to hear it out ... ?" he asked him as he got up ... "Would you like to sit as well ?" he added as well ... "Sorry about the punch.." he said as he felt kinda bad .. "... He doesn't know anything ... Maybe he had some kind of amnesia ?... " he questioned himself as he looked at life waiting for an answer..

L nodded as he gave him an offer to sit and did so. He rested one hand on his lap and the other palming his face. He sighed and removed his hand looking at Kosan in the eyes. They had tears in them, he had to be lying.. but why would he get so emotional about it if he did.. "Don't worry abut it, I've felt worse. Alright... so what happened..?" He had a faint frown on his face, like he was spacing out to a world where he felt safer. It wasn't uncommon for L wear this frown, in fact it seemed to be an expression glued to his face most of the time. After all there wasn't much to be happy about now days.

He searched his mind for something that he would like to know. To be honest he didn't really want to face up to reality, he kind of just wanted to live in ignorance. The truth was scaring him, he didn't know if he wanted to know what he supposedly did to Mari. "Alright.. the day i umm.. first 'woke up'. I don't know if that's the right term to use but.. it will have to do. When i was frozen and in danger. What happened on that day? What exactly did i do to Mari?" He chewed the bottom of his lip nervously. 

"The day you woke up ?... That day we fought.. That day was the day Mari told me you did that to her.. She was hurt.. she seemed hurt. She was in a praierie.. I went to find what happened and you showed up acting like a douche.. We started fighting because you kept on insulting Mari and me.. You almost committed suicide as well... It seemed you were crazy back there.." He said as tears began falling on his cheek.. "I spared your life... Life.." He said as he watched him.. waiting for his response

When Kosan mentioned he tried to commit suicide a deep feeling of dread came over him. He unequipped his top and revealed a large scar going down the left side of his abdomen. He touched it gently, flinching at the touch like it was something foreign or un-earthly. When he did, some of his memories came back like a bad cold, he remembered calling Kosan a liar, and laughing at Mari, he still didn't know why. He didn't want to believe it, his mind suppressed him from searching any further, to protect him from himself. "I think.. i believe you.." He couldn't look kosan in the eyes anymore, he felt like [censored], if anything, he was the monster, not Mari. "That doesn't explain why.. ugh, i hate this.." He clenched his fists tightly, if he could punch himself in the gut without making himself look like an idiot he would.

"That doesn't explain what Life.. ? If you wont tell me i cant help you... But i could tell you this.. Because of what you did to Mari she wants me dead.. I just wanted to help her.. Just wanted to.." He stopped.. He didnt wanted to cry before Life.. "Sorry.. Anything else you would like to know ?.." He asksd Life as he watched straight at him.

He shook his head, he didn't want to hear anymore. "I don't think i want to hear anymore of this..." He felt sick, like he was about to hurl up the last thing he ate before coming into the game. He re-equipped his Armour and stood up placing a hand on kosans shoulder. "Don't worry about it, i'll fix things. I don't know how, but i will" He smiled faintly for a moment and walked back over to the counter. "I don't even know what i want to know. So i guess that's it for now.. I think i understand my situation better.. thanks Kosan" 

"You're welcome mate.. Sorry about the punch.. Here's your gear (OOC - Cant copy it , but its in shop crafted , so now its like he gave it to you.) .." He said as he smiled. "You owe me 3500 col , 6 mats and your life." he said jokingly.. "Well , one more thing Life.. Who was Uriel.. You.. you said i am just like him that day..." he said kinda worried..

He could remember who Uriel was at least, and the fact that he said Uriel was anything like kosan was a joke. The memory of that man made him want to puke "He was responsible for Mari becoming a player killer in the first place. He made her kill her own daughter. That's why i can't believe it was actually me who did all this crap.. I don't know why i said that if i really did. Like you said.. i was probably just insane.." He opened his Inventory and handed him 6 mats as promised. "The Col is on the table. And well, I guess my life is something I'll have to be in debt to you for" He took his items and smiled weakly. "I'll see you later then.."

Total mats: 19

-6Mats

Remaining: 13

Total Col:5272

-3500Col

Remaining Col: 1772