[OP-F4] Left With Just the Memories

Crozeph stood on the tree where his brother's name is written. It's been months since the incident on where a girl named Mari killed Tom in front of him. Although the anger he felt back then has passed away, the pain still remains "it never completely goes away" he said looking at the tree "but somehow I'm trying to cope up with a loss that I never expected" he said. If Crozeph hadn't met his cousin Diana he would've been hunting down PKs to avenge his brother. "I should be protecting the ones who are left behind instead of avenging you..." Crozeph felt the cold breeze sweeping over him "...I can't bring you back if I do that and it'll also put me in a serious situation" he said. Crozeph piled up snowballs beneath the tree before leaving the safe zone "now where do I go now?" he thought. Crozeph took a few steps away from the safe zone and took a deep breath, he was feeling good that day. As he continues to walk to the mountains he saw a figure, a girl and someone he knows too well "Aya?" he said. The figure didn't flinched after he called the girl and instead she just walked away. "Hey Aya! wait up!" he said. Crozeph began running ignoring the snow. She was one of the person he wanted to see but not inside the game. That girl has always been itching to save everyone who is in danger but not herself and that made Crozeph worry about her being in the game "hey wait up!" he shouted. Crozeph then tripped and fell face down on the snow "I said wait up!" Crozeph struggled to stand but his legs are numb now "why are you leaving me behind..." he said softly. The cold wind continued to blow making him feel cold now "why?"

"Don't." Arekkusu said from behind Crozeph. Sneaking is a lot easier for Arekkusu nowadays. Arekkusu put his fingerless glove on Crozephs shoulder. His friend was shivering, and not because of the cold. "NPCs lose memory once they have died... She doesn't know you because she died and respawned, wiping her memories away from existence... She doesn't remember you man... I know that feeling..."

Sousukes had decided to return to the site of his brothers grave to pay his respects. Had been holding onto the ideals left behind by his brother with everything he had making sure his legacy lived on. He stood in front of the tree where The name Tomoya was engraved and the copy's of Sousukes equipment lay beneath. The real equipment had belong to his brother once and he wore it with pride. "I won't forget you brother and don't worry I'm doing my best just like you would want me too." He said his thoughts turning to the sword that was now safely locked in a case in his shop for display in memory of the great deed his brother commuted with the blade.

He heard someone calling out and he touched a tree just for a moment before taking off to find the source and there lay his older brother in the snow seemingly crying. "Christoff are you ok!" He called running towards him.

Crozeph tried to stand, there was a sudden pain that he felt upon seeing her walk away "she can't..." Crozeph felt a hand on his shoulder and heard the person speak "no she isn't an NPC, she was my friend!" Crozeph tried to stand but stumbled down, the snow is already making him move slower "she can't be alone!" he turned around facing his friend "there might be monster stronger than her! I need to sa..." Crozeph then heard another familiar voice "Sousuke" he mumbled. Crozeph patted Arekkusu in the shoulder "take my brother away from here, there might be danger that he or any of us can't handle" he said turning back on the direction where the girl went. Crozeph didn't know if his eyes are playing tricks on him but one thing is for sure...he must follow that girl and confirm his suspicions. "I know I sound crazy but I need to..." Crozeph looked down then after a few seconds he darted away. "If she is Aya then I must follow her" he said.

Arekkusu went to Sousuke, there was something going on with Crozeph. Arekkusu made sure to get to Sousuke, then activate the skill of Sneak and Hide on them both. He was going to spy on Crozeph and bring Sousuke with him. "Sorry to drag you into this." Arekkusu said to Sousuke. "I just need your help a little."

(Darkness +2 stealth. For Arekkusu or Sousuke to be caughr, Crozeph must roll a 13 or higher on the loot die. If unable to do so, Arekkusu and Sousuke can reveal themselves whenever they want to.)

Sousukes drew his sword as Crozeph began to run and followed him keeping his sword at his side ready for anything. He caught up to his brother and shouted so that he could be heard over the wind. "I'm not letting you go alone whoever or whatever this person is I'm staying with you we are stronger together who knows what's waiting for us out there!" He called and grabbed cross pjs hand to stop just for a moment. "Besides Tomoya wouldn't let you go alone and neither am I." He said hugging his older brother. He didn't know where all this sudden affection was coming from but he felt it would help.

Crozeph still followed the girl even with the snow blocking his sight of her continuously calling out her name "hey! listen to me, it's dangerous there!" he yelled. Crozeph wasn't sure of what he's seeing but somehow he needs to follow her even if he'll be put in danger. Crozeph saw the girl walk inside a cave "I said it's dangerous in there!" he shouted again. Crozeph looked back making sure no one followed him, he wasn't planning on dragging anyone on the danger he brought upon himself, after all he went to floor 4 alone. Crozeph ran inside the cave and saw the girl standing in front of him. She has a pale white skin and bob cut. Crozeph's eyes widened at looking at her "Aya..." he said. The girl seemed small as if his friend was in her childhood state "how did you? what happened" the little girl smiled at him "I'm part of the program, I was hoping you'll figure that out quick Crozeph or should I call you by your name, Christoff?" she said smiling at him. Crozeph moved forward and tried to hug the little girl but she stretched forward her hand stopping him "I'm not that Aya that you know, I'm pretty sure you know that and why would you acquire the nerve gear quickly?" she said. Crozeph then remembered the memories with Aya back when the nerve gear was announced. Crozeph's earning from his part-time was enough to buy the game but not the gear and that's where Aya came to help "her father is part of the developer team" he said. The little girl smiled at him "nice one Christoff, now you're starting to remember some things you forgot" she said. Crozeph then looked at her "her father created you right? now what is your purpose here?" he asked her. The girl now moved closer to him and hugged him but since she's a little girl she could only hug his waist "to help you, the older me is outside this game and I'm sure of it and also her father" she told Crozeph "then I'll call you chibi Aya" he told her. Crozeph carried the little girl and looked at her closer, she did look like his friend and that alone made him feel assured that Aya isn't inside the game. Aya then looked behind her "something's approaching us" she said. Crozeph then looked to the direction where the girl looked and saw nothing, even feel nothing. Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew sending the both of them out of the cave. Crozeph hugged the girl shielding her from falling down. Crozeph then saw the tall creature walk out of the cave, an ice dragon 15  feet tall "I'm sorry Christoff, I dragged you into this mes" she said. Crozeph pulled out his sword ready to defend the little girl "yeah even here you're still like her, pulling all the trouble you can ever get into" he said smiling.

Crozeph 19/19

Glacier Breath 120/120

4 damage || 1 evasion

skill: Icy Scales : Heals 2 HP on natural dice roll or 9 and 10

Arekkusu was still in hiding, but stood back in awe. What the hell was this thing? Arekkusu scanned the enemy to get it’s information, and it’s stats were insanely high. Much more powerful than any enemy Arekkusu had ever faced, 120 health. Arekkusu inflicts 9 damage as his base damage, how many hits would it take for it to go down? Crozeph and Sousuke are going to get slaughtered if they planned to take down that thing on their own. It’s not like Arekkusus assistance won’t be any differencemaker, but what other choice did he have? Arekkusu however knew that the monster wasn’t attacking yet. It was best to avoid fighting it, it was almost as strong as a floor boss.

Crozeph and the dragon's eyes meet as they stood face to face, Crozeph wasn't sure what to do but it's best to let the dragon know that he won't let any dangerous action pass. He held his sword on his left hand and Aya on the right, attacking it isn't a good idea now. "Good thing Sousuke and Arekkusu isn't following me, we'll get slaughtered in an instant" he said. Crozeph took a step back with his sword still pointing at the dragon. He could see its icy breath and feel a shiver just by looking at it "do you know how to deal with this one?" he asked Aya. The little girl's reaction wasn't even helping him feel better. Aya didn't look at it as if she was scared "too big" she whispered. Crozeph took another step back. Suddenly the dragon let out a loud roar strong enough to push Crozeph and the little girl he carries back. "Give me a break! of all the places why the cave?" he said. Aya buried her face on his shoulder apologizing "I'm sorry" she told him. Crozeph sighed at her current state "don't worry, chibi or not I'll protect you just like my promise" he said. The dragon raised its talons and tried to attack Crozeph "too huge to dodge..." Crozeph jumped back as far as he could to avoid the talon from hitting him and luckily he did. The dragon roared again as if it wants to finish them both in one attack "yeah, I figured running away from it is the best option" he said.

[iD: 6348]

Mob Dice: [1] Critical Fail

"You dumb idiot!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he lost his stealth. He ran at the Dragon with Ignite on his side, ready to burn some sense into the dragon. Ignite left a trail of fire behind her while Arekkusu was speeding through the cave. They passed Crozeph and the Aya girl that Crozeph claimed to not be an NPC. They were going to die if Arekkusu let them, but he wasn't Arekkusu classhed his blade with the claws of the dragons. They both met equally, but Arekkuu wasn't done yet. The dragon shot a ball of ice from it's mouth. Arekkusu jumped back from the lock and sliced the ball to the side in order to have the explosion get away from Crozeph and Aya. Arekkusu jumped back as the dragon roared, he could take on this thing, it was just going to take a little...lot of time.

ID:6350  BD: 2  MD: 7-3 Eva=4 No hit

Arekkusu: 52/52

Crozeph: 19/19

Glacier Breath: 120/120  (The only floor 4 boss this broken xD)

BD 4 MD 6 (8 To hit Sousuke)

OOC - Ignore the other ids i was lagging like hell on the school net and my page would load properly so i kept re rolling thinking it was nt working -_- ive used the first roll of the four lagged out rolls and will ignore the other rolls that came after that were spammed sorry -_-

Sousuke Stepped forward drawing his blade as the stealth field de activated and watched the dragon face of with Arekkusu. He rushed forward to aid him and clashed swords with the dragons claws on the other paw. It made a swipe at him but elegantly managed to dodge the attack and backed off from the dragon looking for an opening grinning a dark smile that neither of the other two had ever seen before. ''Heh me and two comrades facing off against something with overwhelming odds that looks like it will be our end? heh BRING IT ON YOU PIECE OF S***!'' He shouted at the beast. It was just like old time to him and he loved it.

Crozeph saw the two engage the dragon but it seems that no one is lucky enough to hit it. Crozeph waved his sword at them. "Stay away!" he yelled. Crozeph may have been attacked and his friends but there seems to be something unusual on its movements "it's not moving far from its cave" he mumbled. Aya is still scared and her face buried on Crozeph's shoulder, leaving Crozeph no choice but to guard them both from the dragon's attack. Crozep quickly ran towards the path leading downwards and also signaling Arekkusu and Sousuke to retreat. "We can't take it on at this rate, let's head downwards" he told them. As Crozeph makes his way towards them the dragon made a quick sweep on his position making snow blow upwards carrying them. Crozeph lost grip of Aya as he dodges the dragon's talon from sweeping them off their feet and dropped her on the snow with the dragon's attack. Crozeph lost sight of his two friends as the snow continues to go upwards like a storm. Crozeph dropped a few meters away from Aya who lay unconscious on the snow and he also realized that he lost his sword "damn it, I just met her again and we're already in trouble" he said. Crozeph tried to keep his feet on the ground waiting on the snow to settled down and hopefully not let himself be open on another attack from the dragon.

[iD: 6376]

Mob Dice: [5] fail

BD 3

MD 3

Sousuke was blinded momentarily by the snow storm that was wiped up by the dragon, but his skills in military trained him for situations like this and he could here the screams from his brother and Arek was no where to be seen or heard. Sousuke waited for a moment when he could see the silhouette of his target before he engaged so he could anticipate its movements and make a reliable attack. He saw it for a brief moments through the blizzard making a movement for Crozeph its foot raised about to trample him and he rushed in as fast as he could raising his sword horizontally above his head resting the flat of the blade in his free hand and dropping to one knee to give himself a steadier footing and blocked the hit from the dragon locking his blade between its claws. Holding the foot up as he glowed a redish colour as his athletics activated giving him the strength to hold the dragon off. ''MOVE NOW ILL HOLD IT OFF FOR A MOMENT AND FOLLOW YOU WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE AND REGROUP!'' Sousuke literally screamed to his brother as he began to push back against the dragons attack. He wasn't going to let this thing take any lives today that included his own but he was going to kill it if he could, but facing off against it with one party member missing and the other lacking a weapon was as good as committing suicide. They needed space and the best thing to do was to lure it out to the open.

Arekkusu looked at the dragon, who tried to lice at him next, throwing three icicles in the process. Arekkusu swung his blade to the side three times as each chunk of ice almost hit him. Instead, they deflected off of his blade towards three different areas. If they dared flee from this beast, the people in the towns would be in danger, players and NPCs the same. Now that they faced off with such a genocidal enemy, they were going to have to take down the dragon and silence it, making sure it doesn't follow them on their way out. "Like hell I'm letting this thing get out of here! Just give me some time! I'll kill it!" Arekkusu exclaimed.

ID:6428  Bd: 4+1  Md: 3-3

Arekkusu: 52/52

Crozeph: 19/19

Sousuke: 30/30

Glacier Breath: 120/120 

Wynter walks about floor 4 boredly looking for something to do. She just finished off a smaller monster when she heard shouting. She grabbed her loot and started walking towards the shouting slowly, getting her sword ready in case of any monsters or PKs. She turns a corner of ice and sees some players that she knows and one she didn't fighting a giant monster.

"Arek! Sousuke!" She yells the name of her friends and runs towards the battle.

"What the hell?" Arekkusu said when he heard his name called. He turned back to see one of the last few people he wanted to see in this battle. She would be destroyed with a few hits if Arekkusu let her in this fight, and he would never forgive himself of he did. "Turn back! Wynter! Stay away from us! You're only going to get hurt! Listen to me, as a fully experienced player and a planned front liner, I want you to stay away from this battle!"

Sousuke heard his and Arekkusu's names called and saw Wynter coming towards him. The dragon reared and sent icicles towards her and Sousuke dived out from beneath the dragon and deflected the icicles to protect the girl who seemed to be wandering towards her death. ''Wynter what are doing here you need to back up now, even Arek is struggling against this thing!'' he shouted hoping she would atleast back out of combat range.