[OP-F4] Left With Just the Memories

Crozeph opened his eyes, he didn't know that coldness could make someone like him almost fall unconscious. Crozeph looked around and saw the little girl still lying on the ground. Crozeph took a last look around and saw Crimson Flare buried in the snow its hilt facing up. He then heard a loud roar from the dragon as it tries another sweep on the players around, Crozeph even saw another player whom his friends seem to know "too many involved, too dangerous to stay here" he said. Crozeph made a run for it and headed to where Aya is. The dragon must've have seen through his plan and turned around swinging its tail at him. Crozeph rolled down dodging the tail of the dragon and picked up Crimson Flare "we need to get out of here now" he thought. Crozeph reached the little girl and raised her head and saw that her nose is bleeding. The little girl opened her eyes and smiled at him "lucky..." she told him. Crozeph bit his lip and smiled "yes, you're always lucky" he replied. Crozeph suddenly felt her hand tighten her grip on his sleeve and it was enough to let him know that she's in pain "don't worry Aya I'll get us out of here" he told her. Crozeph then felt the ground shake and saw the huge shadow towering over them. He looked back to see the tail coming back at them "damn it" Crozeph turned around shielding the little girl with his back. Crozeph flew away still holding the little girl and landed on the snowy ground. The little girl started crying as she sees Crozeph's blood on her hand. Aya started shaking Crozeph "wake up, please Christoff" she said. Crozeph stood on his knees and carried her again, still tasting his blood and enduring the pain on his back. The dragon roared wildly raising its talons "I got lucky, I'm still alive" he said. Crozeph looked at his friends who are on the other side, the dragon standing in between them and even with Sousuke grabbing its attention, the dragon still managed to attack them.

[iD: 6456]

Battle Dice: [7] -[1] = [6] success

2 base damage +2 weapon damge

Mob Dice: [9] -[2] = [7] success

Crozeph 16/19

Glacier Breath 118/120

healed 2 HP on natural mob roll

Id:6455. Bd:2. MD: 7-3 Eva

Arekkusu felt a little bit bad for the scolding he gave, but he at least got his message somewhat through. Wynter was avoiding the fight, But she was not retreating, looking a bit hurt. Arekkusu felt a bit guilty, mainly because she didn't know how dangerous it was to do something like that. But if she wasn't going to listen, he had to take over in such a way. If only that weren't the case. But f everyone were to rely on no roles, everyone would be dead. Everyone had a role, and they can change it with time and experience.

BD 5

MD 8 (8 to hit Sousuke)

Sousuke took the opportunity to rush forward and make a move on the dragon. He got locked in a fierce battle with the beast that lasted a few minutes. For a time at least Sousuke seemed to be holding his ground predicting the movements correctly and effectively blocking or deflecting attacks until it landed a nice hit on him using the base of its foot as a blunt object to knock him flying until he hit a wall and slid down it.

Sousuke 30/35

Dragon 118/120

"Sousuke!" Arekkusu cried out, seeing his friend get slammed to the wall. Arekkusus body then went up in flames, now he was angry. His sword bow had blue flames on them, showing what he activated, the deadliest skill Arekkusu ever uses for things that are irritating to him. Charge of the Flaming Ark, Arekkusus signature move. He disappeared out of sight, Hus speed extremely hard to keep up with. The dragon tried to hit Arekkusu, but Arekkusu sliced through the balls of ice. He then got up in range with the dragon and sliced through its stomach. The blade chipped off a huge piece of the dragon, ice flying everywhere. A little message to what happens when Arekkusu finds his target. The dragon then backed from Arekkusu, a little closet to Sousuke since Arekkusu was on the other side. He wasn't going to let this dragon get away, not after it did that to his friends.

ID: 6462. Bd:10. (9+2+2+Bleed=13 DMG). MD:5

Arekkusu:50/50

Sousuke:30/35

Crozeph:16/19

Glacier Breath: 105/120 Bleeding, -1 for 2/2 turns

Wynter stared at Sousuke. He was hurt and she didn't like it. She got up and ran to him on instinct, she wouldn't let another person get hurt, she promised herself that long ago. Without hesitation she dragged him out of range of the ongoing fight and searched through her inventory for something- anything, that could help at this point.

Arekkusu looked at Wynter dragging Sousuke away from Arekkusu and the Ice Dragon. Good, now this fight is just about even, a little bit more fair for the dragon. The dragon tried to stop the escape by flying towards them, but Arekkusu sent Ignite to distract the dragon by creating a small ring of fire in the air, causing it to roar loudly. The dragon then turned it's head to Arekkusu, looking around to see if there was anything else alongside him. Arekkusu stared at the dragon with his eyes still angry and his body still on fire. When he saw Sousuke get slammed like that against the wall, Arekkusu knew that this dragon most certainly had to go down.

"I'm the only one around here dumbass." Arekkusu said to the dragon a it roared it him in response. The dragon jumped and tried to swipe a paw at Arekkusu, but Arekkusu jumped onto the paw neatly and started running up the chilly arm. Arekkusu then jumped to the wing of the dragon, holding onto it from it's edge. Arekkusu  was riding on the dragon. He then flipped forward and struck the dragon from the top of it's head. Arekkusu then jumped back onto the ground and rolled to recover. This fight had just gotten personal.

ID:6465  Bd: 5+1 Acc=6  MD: 2

Arekkusu: 50/50

Glacier Breath: 95/120  Bleeding -1 for 1//2 turns

Crozeph tried to stand still holding the girl and trying to move away from its tail while Arekkusu holds the dragon down. Crozeph's wounds is even making him slow and he didn't like it. He wants to be fast enough to take them out of the trouble he dragged them in. Crozeph continously dodged the swinging tail of the dragon while enduring the wound on his back. Suddenly Crozeph heard it roar again as if it was hit so hard it sounded like its whining "I need to at least get to them" he said. Crozeph took a step then felt the strong wind pull him off balance and saw that to his left is already a cliff "we better be careful" he said. The little girl kept a quiet sob as he walked at the side of the dragon, Crozeph also saw Arekkusu wounding its head "I need to at least cripple it down" he thought. Crozeph aimed his  sword at one of its legs when suddenly the dragon stomped its foot on the ground. Crozeph almost fell on his back but managed to at least fall to his knees "that was close" Crozeph took a step forward still holding Aya when they heard a crumbling sound. He looked down to see a huge portion of the path crumbling down taking the two of them with it. Crozeph's instincts kicked in and buried his sword on the ground but it was only ice. Crozeph held the little girl tighter "hold on, this is going to hurt" he said. Crimson Flare sliced to through the ice making them fall off the cliff. Crozeph only saw his brother slumped on the wall and Arekkusu taking cover before he fell and the next thing he saw was darkness.

BD 7

MD 2

Sousuke opened his eyes as saw wynter pulling him backwards away from the dragon. He winced in pain at the dull aching pain that had begun in his chest. He made the assumption that he atleast had two to three broken ribs. Ofcourse this was a game so his real body was unharmed but in the game he was injured and it still hurt like hell. He pulled himself out of Wynter's grip and nodded a thanks to her for getting him to a safe distance. Now the true battle began. Being injured Sousuke was going to be sluggish, but as it were he only had a few broken rips, he could work with that atleast. He Plunged his sword into the snow and used it to prob himself up onto one knee and exerted a lot more effort than he would have liked to get to his feet. He wrapped his left arm around his lower ribs cradling them to support them from further damage. He began to work his way towards the dragon once again dragging his feet and panting. He fixed his eyes on his target and began to break out into a run building up speed and momentum. He launched a one handed attack at the dragons foot and managed to leave a nice mark in the beast. He backed away only to be met witha cliff and looking around he noticed crozeph was missed. He couldnt have fell could he? ''DAMMIT AREK CROW IS GONE!'' he shouted to his friend who was doing an amazing job holding off the dragon.

Sousuke 30/37

Glacier Breath 89/120

Malakath was looking for Sosuke, he hadn't even thanked him for the items and how useful they'd been. But he then saw 3 guys and ... WYNTER, she was in danger of the large dragon which could take 3 guys whaling on it. Malakath ran in to help. Knowing that he was possibly the least powerful there, but he could still chip in somewhere. He did not want anyone dying on him, at all. He simply wanted to help everyone he could. Like Vincent would he jumped up into a tree and used the tree as a catapult to fire himself at the fight as he yelled "Haaaaaah!!!"

Dice ID: 6580

Hit Dice: 5(+2-1)=6 Hit

Mob Dice: 7(-3)=4 Miss

He flew up to the dragon and hit into it's flank, driving his still basic khopesh into the side of the creature. It dealt Damage sure. But the sheer size of the monster meant that it could take a LOT more.

Malakath Joins the fray

Malakath 16/16 HP

Glacier Breath 87/120

Arekkusu saw rocks falling and he sliced at a tree and held it IP to shield him from the incoming rocks. The ice under him was cracking through, and it shattered. Arekkusu gripped onto the edge, yelling as the cold water was freezing him. He tried to force himself up, he was currently the only activate fighter against the dragon. Arekkusu can't fail now. Crozeph...Aya... Sousuke... They are done... Or just about. Arekkusu was extremely pissed off now. The wind below him increased, lifting him over the ice and causing him to fly. His eyes were hollow and aimed towards the dragon. "You hurt my friends..." Arekkusu said coldly as he walking on air. "So you are a user of ice... I'm a Phoenix!!! I'm the master of FIRE!!!"

ID:6581. BD:2. MD:7-3 EVA

Then dragon tried to hit Arekkusu upon impact, shooting ice showers at him. But Arekkusus mental dome protected him, bouncing off attacks before they could even get to him. And for each attempt, Arekkusu is only getting closer to the day Avon. A newcomer held it off, making the dragon suffer even more in its attempts at shooting Arekkusu out of the sky.

Malakath saw Arek do his mystical magical thingie whilst he was on the dragon's side. He ran up the flying dragon's back and jumped. He lacked the sheer power Arek did but he would assist where he could. He had to help free up a hit for Arek to make use of, so he could get the real damage in. Malakath jumped and aimed for the dragon's eye. Hoping that he could hurt it enough to move it's head so Arek could hit him much harder.

Dice ID: 6582

Hit Die:10 CRITICAL +2 damage

MOB DIE 8(-3)=5 MISS

Malakath screamed in response loud enough so even Arek could hear it as he stood atop the dragon's head "Then I am the DEMON!!!" as he drove his khopesh into the eye of the Dragon. It made a roar of massive proportions and attempted to shake him off but Malakath just ran back down the neck to the area where the wings were. The dragon due to it's eye being hit covered it's face and it's altitude dropped quite far.

Glacier Breath 83/120

Crozeph opened his eyes and felt that he was moving but not with his own feet. He could see his boots in front of him "where are we?" he said. Crozeph heard someone sobbing behind him, a sob of a child and then he realized that Aya was pulling him away from the falling rocks. Crozeph looked up to see the dragon still standing and saw faint figures of his friends fighting it off. Crozeph suddenly landed on his back and saw that Aya was shivering. he quickly took off his coat and covered here "here, it'll keep you warm" he said. Crozeph touched her shoulder and she winced "you're wounded" he said shivering. "She's been pulling me away with this wound on her shoulder?" he said. Crozeph looked around him and saw that they didn't fall off completely but instead landed on a path going downwards "we escaped already" he said "but I can't just leave my friends here" he thought. Crozeph looked at his shivering friend trying to endure the wound on her shoulder "stay here Aya, I'll go help them" he told her. The girl held on to his sleeve "I'll go with you" she said. Crozeph patted her head and moved her to a safe place where she won't get hit by the debris. "I'll be back just like I always do" he told her. Crozeph began running upwards again to his friends, the dragon was part of his mess and he didn't want them to be paying the price of his mistake. As he continues to run fighting off the cold, a memory flashed in his mind.

"Hey Christoff check this out" a girl said to him holding a gaming magazine "a virtual reality RPG game, sound nice right?" she added. Crozeph looked at her still biting the bread on his mouth "this is man's great achievement in terms of gaming so far and my father is part of it" she said. Crozeph finally bit off a chunk of bread and swallowed it "you must be proud of him" he said "your dad's an awesome one, helping create better games from people like me" he said smiling. The girl rolled the magazine and struck his head "he doesn't make games anymore, he makes them more better" she said. The girl stood up and put her hands on her waist "that's how awesome he is" she told him. Crozeph finished off his bread and patted her on the head "we should be beta-testers then" he said "by the moment others play it we're already gods of that game" he added. The girl crossed her arms and pouted "that's where the problem lies, we can't be beta-testers this time" she said "but dad promised me and you to give us nerve gears because we studied hard at school especially after you got an A+ on that chemistry exam" she said. Crozeph rubbed his chin and began to think "then we'll be the first batch for the official launch?" he asked. "You'll be, I'm off to mom this coming weekend to help her on the store but I'll follow you soon" she told him "get stronger by then, don't let me beat you to a pulp even inside a game" she added. Crozeph then picked up their coat "where are you going?" the girl asked him "I'll be setting up my connection in my room after I buy our dinner, I'll be back just like always" he told her. The girl replied with a warm smile and sat down on the tables again "I know you'll be back" she said smiling at him.

Crozeph continued to run and saw that he wasn't far from it "I'll be back Aya" he said. Crozeph saw the side of the dragon and began to point his sword downward, he was already losing his patience with this dragon "if we can't kill, we might as well put you back to sleep" said charging at it and joining his friends to fight it off.

Malakath knew what he was going to aim for, the leather of the Dragon's wings. He'd cut it to the point of it not being able to fly anymore. He ran down the neck and waited for the dragon to flap his wings down. Then jumped trying to aim for the leather, trying to rip through it and ground the creature.

ID: 6641

Hit: 2

Mob: 6 - 3 = 3

Malakath mistimed the attack, bouncing off the wing as it rose again back into the spines running up the dragon's back. He didn't take damage but he certainly didn't hurt it any more.

He called down to Arek "We need to ground it!!! Go for the wings!!!"

Crozeph finally reached the place where a vicious battle is taking place and heard someone shout of making the dragon hit the ground "I'll take care of that" he said. Crozeph ran towards its tail it moves up and down making the snow blow up. Crozeph covered his eyes but quickly moved in before it raised its tail again. Crozeph successfully held on to its tail and as if by luck the dragon raised its tail launching Crozeph in the air "you're going down dragon!" Crozeph quickly landed on its right wing and slashed down up to its back. The dragon let out a loud screech shattering icicles and creating an avalanche. Crozeph moved his sword making the dragon land on the ground but still flap its wings. Crozeph kept the sword buried on its back "now hit it while we can still hold it down" he said. 

[iD: 6643]

Battle Dice: [7] - [1] = [6] success

3 base damage +2 weapon damage

Mob Dice: [6] - [2] = [4] fail

Crozeph 17/19

Glacier Breath 73/120

ID:6645. Bd: 5+1 Acc MD:5

Arekkusu continued walking, the dragon taking hits while Arekkusu was getting to it slowly. He activated the Parry skill, which brought up the flames on his sword. He continued walking until he was a few yards away from the dragon. He then sliced through the dragons neck after a quick jump from the air. He then kicked the dragons head from behind, pushing it a little. Arekkusu spun in a circular motion down into the dragons wings, taking out a key element of the fight.

Arekkusu:50/50

Glacier Breath:64/120

ID 6646

BD 5

MD 6

Sousuke began to limp towards the dragon again he was getting real sick of the dragon now. He could feel his body beginning to feel less and less sluggish. He assumed he was beginning to get an adrenaline rush from the combat. He rushed forward as the dragon breathed ice in his direction forcing him to roll out of the way.

Malakath went for the other wing that Crozeph didn't hit beforehand. Wanting to shred it and potentially carve out a piece of leather for use later.

Dice ID: 6648

... Not even gonna write out the rolls.

Malakath did essentially nothing going to jump but his cape snagging on the spines running down the back of the dragon "Damn it!" he shouted as it happened and he thudded onto the dragon's hard back again.

The dragon began moving crazily, a sign that they've landed a critical blow on it and it made Crozeph fall off its back. "Not gonna let you get away so easily" he told the dragon. Crozeph moved in below the dragon and made an upward slash wounding its belly making it stumble on its side. The dragon quickly stood up and tried to attack them but it failed to attack Crozeph because of the damage he has given to it making its movements slow enough to be dodge. Crozeph jumped back and started catching his breath and shiver at the same time, he gave his coat to Aya leaving him vulnerable to its strong attack but Crozeph is still fast enough to dodge it "this dragon is really troublesome" he said as his breath started coming out heavily.

[iD: 6663]

Battle Dice: [8] - [1] = [7] success

2 base damage +2 weapon damage

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 17/19

Glacier Breath 60/120