[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

And yet another day of crafting starts for Aincrad's nr.1 Tailor. The blonde enters her shop and peers over the desk to see if there were some new orders left. None were present so, with a sigh, the proud silver eyed tailor took several pieces of material before sitting at her working station. She only had a couple of items to make and she wanted to finish them today in order to keep her stash of crafting materials. 

Another day another craft, Ariel had entered the shop after receiving a order via PM. Normally she would ignore such orders without a proper paper form but it was from one of her guild mates. She was summoned to make a kimono and thought that it would be a nice change of pace. She picked up the other orders she had lying on her desk and wondered if they were still required. In any case guild members come first, that was her shop's policy and she would stick to it. She pulled out several materials and started working.

At the end of the day she would pridefully watch the hanging kimono that she made, with a pleased nod she would then pack it and put it inside a navy colored box with the name Mayuri. Then she would leave the shop after placing the box on the desk in front of the counter.

#1  ID: 25988  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#2  ID: 25989  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#3  ID: 25990  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 25991  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 25992  CD: 2 (1+1)  LD: 17 (Material Salvaged) [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#6  ID: 25993  CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Pending Order

#7  ID: 25994  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 5 EXP] 

Pending Order

#8  ID: 25995  CD: 3  LD: 20 (Material salvaged)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

Day EXP: 21  Materials Used: 6

Total EXP: 809  Total Materials left: 15 

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She walked in and smiled at the girl behind the counter, she had had her eye on this shop for a while now, and she took it upon herself to finally order a new battle dress to wear, obviously it would look like her current wear. She fixed her pigtails, as she looked at the two posters on the wall, with a grin, she noticed a cute little lion. She was tempted to pet it, but she knew it could bite her. She walked up to the girl, to place her order. She set a bag of col on the counter, for the girl to take. Making a show of paying before hand.

-1200 col

Item: Battle Dress
Item type : Light armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 thorns, +1 Evation
Description : A short battle dress, that is white in color, it has red and black trimings, and long sleeves.
Payment: Col

Mai found herself skipping to Ariel’s shop. It seemed that the thing she ordered was ready and she was on her way to get it. She bounced into the store where she saw a white kitty cub of some sort sleeping on a mat by the door.  The raven hair girl knelt down beside the animal and cooed at it for a few minutes. The sleepy kitty raised its head and yawned and then went back to ignoring the girl. Mayuri giggled and got up off the floor and saw a package on the counter waiting there for her. She took up the blue box with her name on it and placed 600 Col and 3 materials on the counter for Ariel as payment along with a note so she would know who payment was from. With that she took the box and left to go put on her new attire.

Mai has paid 600 Col and 3 Materia for Sakura Sunset.

Mai has accepted Sakura Sunset.

Mai exits stage left. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hirru ran inside of the shop to escape the cold of this floor.  He shivered before the warmth of the inside caught up to him.  Warmth filled his body as he looked around the store that he had heard all about.  A master tailor from what he heard, but he wanted to make sure.  There were somethings that he heard about from a friend that he wanted to confirm.  One of which was if this person could actually make the armor that he had always wanted, but could never find out in the wild.

Taking a few steps inside, he found himself face to face with a little white lion cub.  It looked at him for a second before charging at him.

Finally getting to the counter, Hirru rang the bell hoping that the owner was in.  As he did, the small lion cub continued its assault on his trouser leg.  Of course, it wasn't really doing any damage, but the durability could be decreasing for all he knew.

"Hello!  Is anyone there?  I would like to make an order?"

Edited by Hirru
Edited for removal of order..
  • 4 weeks later...

The shop's front door creeks open and a gust of wind fills the inside with cold air and raises the dust that had been accumulated in the past month.

"Tadaima..." muttered the blonde as she entered her shop, showing a displeased expression when the translation bubble displays 'I'm home' to no one in particular.

"I know what means... stupid bugged system." Next she goes and lights up the fireplace, then picks up a bucket and a mop and starts cleaning the inside of the shop. The task didn't took to long and after a while the shop was almost in its previous condition. In the meanwhile Kimba had already assumed her place in front of the fireplace and started counting the Zs above her head while letting our a pleased purring sound.

On the other hand, Ariel went str8 to her working bench and pulled out several Materials to start crafting again, snapping her knuckles she mutters with a smile before starting happily working:

"Let's see if I lost my touch yet".. A while after the that her efforts show a above average result. " It seems not" mutters then blonde with a grin.

#1  ID: 31216  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: Crimson Cloak
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 12(nat.)

Item Type: Leather Armor
Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Damage Mitigation
Description:
 A cloak of true meaning. is Crimson/Gold colored, with a Dragon painted on the back of the cloak. Is more of a ninja type cloak. It has a small white crowned lion logo embroidered somewhere visible, trademark of the manufacturing shop. 

#2  ID: 31217  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#3  ID: 31218  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 31219  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP

Name: Supply Bag
ID: 
Roll: 12

Item Type: Tool
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description:
 A leather made backpack/bag with several golden ornaments to the hems. Very useful for aspiring alchemists to store their necessary materials and small tools It has a small white crowned lion logo embroidered somewhere visible, trademark of the manufacturing shop. 

#5  ID: 31220  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID: 31221  CD: 2 (1+1)  LD: 18 (Salvaged Material)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#7  ID: 31222  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP

Name: Aidol Plushie Rank: High Mentor Tailor
ID: 31222
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A weapon attachment in the form of a Micro Character Plush of 'Aidol' from the anime franchise 
 'Princess Aidol, Devil Warfare!' th It looks weird seeing it and the 'Real' 

#8  ID: 31223  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

A new day, a new crafting attempt. Well, at least that is what she'd hoped for. In a attempt to make a item for herself, Ariel went to her workbench and started sorting various materials before picking the right ones she needed for this specific item. It wasn't a order but one item for herself that she'd need in search of new materials. Luckily she was Aincrad's highest ranking tailor, so such a feat would be an easy task for her... or at least that's what the blonde thought.

#1  ID: 31867  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

• Name: Guardian's Cloak
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 31867
  • Roll: 11(10+1)
  • Item Type: Clothing
  • Quality: Rare
  • Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
  • Description: A cloak that has a overall light gray color, with the contour of a bluebird, The Guardians of Aincrad's official guild symbol on the back. Its lengths goes down until the feet so it shows little of the wearer's physical attributes. It also has a small white crowned lion logo embroidered somewhere visible, trademark of the manufacturing shop. 

#2  ID: 31868  CD: 2 (1+1)  LD:1  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#3  ID: 31869  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 31870  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 1  EXP

#5  ID: 31871  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#6  ID: 31872  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#7  ID: 31873  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP

#8  ID: 31874  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Ariel was troubled, she'd been reading the new update and found out that there was something that overlooked the first time. It was due to the introduction of sword arts that she ignored the cap limit increase for evasion. Even if it was by just one point, it could mean a hell lot in actual battle, so the blonde closed the change log and went to her workbench. Starting a whole new succession of crafting attempts in order to craft herself a new pair of shoulder pads.

In the middle of working re recieved a item request via PM and seeing as she was already doing stuff she decided to honor that order as well. When she ended she wrapped the dress into a navy box and let it on the counter next to a piece of paper with the name 'Piera'. This way the girl can come and pick up her item without any other delays. When she finished all her work she left for some monster hunting.

1. ID: 32035  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 5  EXP]
  2. ID: 32036  CD: 4 (3+1)   [Good Item: 2  EXP]
Name: Wildfire
ID: 32036
Roll: 4 (3+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Good

Enhancements: None
Description: A slim-fitting one-button forest-green blazer. Perfect for the occasional night on the town.
Payment Method: 500 col

ID: 32037  CD: 7 (6+1)   [Good Item: 2  EXP

Name: Vest of The Leprechaun 
ID: 
Roll: 7 (6+1)
Item Type: Vanity

Description: A simple, white button downed shirt with a thin black tie. Over it is worn a forest green suit vest, the back being black silk.

ID: 32038  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 5  EXP

ID# 32045 CD: 5 (4+1)   [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Name: Little Black Dress
ID: 32045
Roll: 5 (4+1)
Item Type: Formal Dress
Quality: Vanity
Description: A little black sleeveless dress with halter top that falls to just below the knee.
Payment Method: 500 Col

ID# 32046 CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

• Name: Guardian Spirit
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 32046
  • Roll: 12(11+1)
  • Item Type: Leather Armor
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: +1 Evasion +2(6) Damage Mitigation
  • Description: A set of matching shoulder pads and vambraces that resemble steel, that is in fact extra durable leather, dyed to emulate actual metal color but still retaining a tinge of gold. It has the same hardness, that upon impact it even makes the same sound effect. It's a light armor item but it offers almost the same protection as a heavy armor piece while being lighter. 

Piera stepped into the warm shop out from the cold of the fourth floor. She wasn't surprised that she had missed the tailor as it was outside the safe zone, but was glad for Lowenthal's recommendation. The news of Zelrius' party was rather sudden but she wanted to make sure she was properly dressed and her guild leader was booked up. He had given her the contact information of another tailor he was acquainted with and she had messaged the woman and put in an order before quickly getting a response back that her order was ready. Looking around the shop, the first thing she noticed was a white lion with black striped fur that made the brunette do a double take. That was certainly the most eccentric familiar she had seen thus far, but she really shouldn't be surprised. Her bespectacled gaze was next drawn to a sleek box that had a note for her on it. Smiling, Piera lifted the lid and her eyes lit up as she gazed upon the dress inside before closing it with a content smile. She then opened her menu and materialized a pouch of five hundred col before setting it on the far side of the counter under the watchful eye of the tailor's familiar. Taking the boxed dress, the alchemist looked back at the lion and waved a bit warily before exiting the shop.

- 500 Col
+ Formal Wear Dress

Azide pushed open the doors of The Lion's Den with a cool urgency. With a glance to the left followed by a glance to the right, he confirmed that Ariel was indeed still an active tailor. In calm, measured strides, he stepped up to the front desk and eyed the stack of commission papers perched atop the counter. "Remember how I said it's been a while since I commissioned anything from you?" he began casually, opening a window as he spoke to the shopkeep. Not a moment too soon, a screen appeared in the air where his finger had previously tapped. He flipped the hovering screen around with a swipe of his hand. "Well, funny how things work out. I'd like to request a particular article of clothing, and I'm hoping to have it completed as quickly as you can manage."

ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)

Description: A slim-fitting one-button forest-green blazer. Perfect for the occasional night on the town.

As she was on a break, enjoying some hot cocoa, the familiar chime of the front entrance caught her attention. As she turned towards the origin, it was like an image of times long forgotten when a certain player used to come and order items almost on a weekly if not daily basis. With a sigh and a rising smile she lifted herself from the chair in front of the fireplace, where she was relaxing with Kimba, and went to greet the newcomer.

"Let me guess, Zelrius party right? It seems this will be quite the event. Already had another order about that, I think she just left after picking up her dress. In any case give me a minute...or ten. Have a seat and a cup of hot cocoa while you're at it" she said taking a look at the screen, it seemed simple enough even for a formal wear so she took some green colored materials, her kit and went on working at it. 

"You know I got that invitation as well, even picked up a dress. Too bad I'll go there alone, its been too long since I attended such a event. " she said while working.

After some time she had finished the order and went to show it to Azide: "There you go! Meets your requirements? Also, I've added the shop's logo here. Standard procedure and all that." she said as she points to a small white crowned lion logo somewhere discreet in the interior of the jacket.

"Well there you go then, I'll probably see you there." 

ID: 32036
Roll: 4 (3+1)

Description: A slim-fitting one-button forest-green blazer. Perfect for the occasional night on the town.
[

The red haired player walked into the familiar tailor's shop where he had purchased his amor from. Walking into the shop, it seemed pretty busy. Everyone was most likely out looking for last minute clothes to wear to his party Zelrius was throwing. After waiting for a couple of other customers to finish their orders, he walked up to the counter. "Hey Ariel.. Probably can already guess why I'm here. Hopefully there is enough time for this." he said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. Filling out a simple request form, he sent it over to the girl for her to inspect and, hopefully, make for him. "And if you don't mind, I'll be paying in col for this one.. Running a bit thin on mats these days." 

ID: 
Roll:

Description: A simple, white button downed shirt with a thin black tie. Over it is worn a forest green suit vest, the back being black silk.

Seeing as yet another client came in, Ariel gave a nod to the newcomer. "Geez your all fired up with this party aren't you?" she asked in a amused tome as she peered into the form. It was as she expected a formal attire request this time only for the upper body part. With a nod the blonde simply said: "Makasetoke!" which caused a translation bubble with the words "Leave it to me!" to appear. Ignoring it, the blonde took another sip of her cocoa and returned to her work bench. In a few minutes she had the item ready and presented it to Jomei. "Hope you like it!" she said in a happy tone. It might have been temporary, due to a certain party coming up but she enjoyed making these kind of items.

ID: 
Roll: 7 (6+1)

As the blonde woman greeted him, she took his request, confirming his suspicions that all of the people present before him were there for the same reason. As she went to work, Jomei found a nice seat on the other side of the shop waiting for her to finish. He appreciated her taking his order on such short notice.. especially the party being very soon. What felt like only a few moments later, Ariel returned with Jomei's new set of formal threads. The man stood up from his seat and walked up to the counter with a smile on his face. "Thank you lass! Its exactly what I had in mind." Taking the item and paying the necessary col, he gave her a friendly wave, "Hope to see you there." 

-500 Col

+1 Vest of The Leprechaun

Azide shot a look of approval at Jomei as the red-haired fellow placed an order for a forest-green garment of his own. "What can I say? The man has good taste." Still smiling, he turned back to Ariel and nodded. "With the boss raid approaching quickly, it'll be nice to get a chance to relax- haven't gotten the chance since the Valentine's Day festival." 

He took a seat and looked out the window while the young lady worked, his mind already wandering to somewhere beyond the confines of The Lion's Den. When Ariel finished (which was not a very long time later), he picked up the finished coat and grinned from ear to ear. "It's wonderful, Ariel," he said simply, running his hand against the luscious material. 

After transferring the allotted 500 col, he nodded once more and made his way towards the exit, waving back on his way out. "See you there."

-500 col

My gear was well and truly wearing out, and I gained nothing from the clothing I had on. It was about time that I changed that fact.  I had heard of a Tailor's shop on the fourth floor, owned by a member of a friendly guild to our own; the Guardians of Aincrad.  Thanks to Mack's habit of missing informing yours truly, I was unsure whether the Guardians were allied with us or not, but that's beside the point.  I could hear the soft ringing of overhead bells as I eased open the door of the apparently lion-themed store.  My silver eyes glanced at the young white lion laying drowsily before a fire: good thing I made the smart choice not to take Hikari along, leaving her to hold down the fort at the Diner... On second thought, maybe leaving a weasel whom is unable to talk as sentry.  My eyes scanned the store as I approached the counter. "Hello?" I called to wherever the owner might have been.

The blonde was fidling in her workbench as someone triggered the familiar welcoming bell. Next a person started closing in on the counter, the blonde simply said'Be right with you' as she finished her work or at least put it to a halt hen rose and approached the counter. "Welcome! how may I help you?" she asked with her usual business-like smile. Its been a while since someone stepped into her store, even more from when a unfamiliar face came in. She was eager to hear what was his business here. Her educated guess whas that he would commission a armor from her but decided to ask as it was customary.

A pretty blond girl came out to the counter and greeted me as possibly usual. "Hey there!  I was just snooping around for some armour, and thought that I might check out the Guardians' tailor." I explained, a hand on my hip. "Because all this clothing is absolutely useless, no matter how cool it looks." I complained.  I began to explain what I would like;

Name: (Something with a Korean name)

Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Light Armour - Body
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1 Thorns, 1 MIT, 1 EVA.
Description: (I'll leave this to your imagination, as long as it keeps a Korean theme)
Payment Method: Col I will be bloody broke afterwards

I awaited the girl's reply to my order.

Edited by Grave

Ariel took a piece of paper and scribbled the half incomplete order. "Well at least you gave me the basics, I'll improvise on the small details...." she frowned a bit at the requested name and item description. "but I gotta say, Korean isn't my strong suit. I'll see what I can do" Next she motioned him to take a sit with a simple. "it will just take several minutes" next she headed for her workbench and pulled out her remaining item. 'Guess I'll need to resupply' she thought as she began working on the requested item.

As Ariel finished her work she packed the shirt and left a note with the name 'Dracul'.

ID: 32879 CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

• Name: Rose Shirt
  • Your Profession:Tailor
  • Your Rank: High Mentor
  • ID: 32879
  • Roll: 11 (10+1)
  • Item Type: Light Armor
  • Quality: Rare
  • Enhancements: +6 Damage Mitigation
  • Description: A simple item that has the form of a white shirt, its acompanied by a red tie with a blue rose near the end. In front of the left breast pocket it has a crowned logo imprint.

ID: 32881 CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ID: 32882 CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ID: 32883 CD: 7 (6+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ID: 32884 CD: 2  LD: 20 (Material salvaged) [Bad Item: 1 EXP]

ID: 32885 CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 2 EXP]

ID: 32886 CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 5 EXP]

ID: 32885 CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

"Guess who's back?" asked Azide, as he darkened the doorway of The Lion's Den for approximately the millionth time. Secretly, he hoped that his order for a blazer in the previous week had not opened the floodgates for another batch of constant commissions. "After all of this inflation lately, I'm already feeling poor enough as it is," he thought. 

Still, he needed this order- or rather, he desired it very highly. As a player with exactly zero mitigation, it was a no-brainer that he should maximize his evasion stats now that the cap had been raised. While Shirosu had been pleasant enough, every day that passed by without his new armor was another day closer to the approaching boss fight, and he would not be caught unprepared.

"I have another order for you, Ariel." He smiled and made his way to the counter, where he quickly jotted down the details of his request atop one of the many forms the tailor kept on hand.

Name: Heisenberg's Uncertainty II
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: A green coat that makes it difficult to simultaneously identify both the wearer's position and velocity, and consequently renders them a much more difficult target. This particular variation allows for enhanced mobility due to its lighter weight.

The work wasn't going well. And on top of things there came Azide with his usual non-chalance and requested a item. The blonde let out a sigh but accepted with a  'On it'.. after a while she finished Grave's item and motioned him to come and take it. Next she looked over Azide's request:"Well, this is kind of familiar..the name and the description.... Whatever, ur paying after all, can't complain:D" with a light chuckle she went back to her workbench and continued working.  She then finished two other items and placed them in two boxes with specific names: One for 'Grave' and one for 'Brice'

ID: 33261 CD: 3 (2+1)  LD: 15 (Material salvaged) [Bad Item: 1 EXP]

ID: 33262 CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

• Name:  Tall, Bright and Handsome
  •  
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 33262
  • Roll: 5
  • Item Type: Clolthing
  • Quality: Good
  • Enhancements: None
  • Description: A Tuxedo with a classy white jacket and a chain that links the two front side, instead of the usual bottons. (pic)

ID: 33263 CD: 7 (6+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ID: 33264 CD: 7 (6+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ID: 33265 CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ID: 33266 CD: 12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

• Name:  Coat of the Wild Spirit
  •  
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 33266
  • Roll: 11+1
  • Item Type: Light Armour - Body
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: 1 Thorns, 1 MIT, 1 EVA.
  • Description: A long gray overcoat with Korean writting on the back that say( 야생 정신 ) 'Wild Spirit'. Its easy to move in while offering protection and retaliation. In the area of the breast pocket there is a white crowned lion logo, the usual trademark of the shop its been made in.

ID: 33267 CD: 9 (8+1) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

ID: 33268 CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]