[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

"Why is it so cold...." that thought escapes my mind as I teleport onto the 4th floor. After a certain meeting with a hot blonde, we parted ways with a promise... that she would give me a item that would help me live longer if I would man up and go to the fourth floor to get it. 'Man up you say? Blondo*, don't make me laugh A mere upper floor isn't enough to scare me.' So I dashed through the snowfall wearing only my basic equipment...'Stupid cold' this light cursing kept popping in my mind, until finally after leaving the safe zone I encounter a small cottage of sorts near the woods.I guess that's the place?

Slowly entering, I looked above to see that bells announced my entry. That provided a bit of a ego boost for some reason so I confidently entered the shop looking around. Paying my respects to the two that were inside by a simple nod I walk towards the counter to find a nicely wrapped box with my name on top. "I guess this is for me eh?" I slowly mutter as I take the item, throwing a glance in tnhe direction of the blonde who was laboring at her workbench. Muttering a simple "Thanks" I equip the rose motifed shirt and get out of there.

Received the following item from Ariel: 

• Name: Rose Shirt
  • Your Profession:Tailor
  • Your Rank: High Mentor
  • ID: 32879
  • Roll: 11 (10+1)
  • Item Type: Light Armor
  • Quality: Rare
  • Enhancements: +6 Damage Mitigation
  • Description: A simple item that has the form of a white shirt, its acompanied by a red tie with a blue rose near the end. In front of the left breast pocket it has a crowned logo imprint.

*Blondo - 'Blondie' in romanian

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The door to the clothing store opens up and Brice walks in. He looks around at all the different types clothes the store had on display before walking up to the front counter. He sees a box on the side of the counterand the woman behind it. "You must be Ariel. I'm the one who sent for the suit." Eying the box he points to it. "This must be it then, right? Well I guess I'll be taking it. Here you are." Brice makes the transaction, giving Ariel the owed 3 materials and takes the suit. Heading out, he waves. "Thanks."

• Name:  Tall, Bright and Handsome
  •  
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 33262
  • Roll: 5
  • Item Type: Clolthing
  • Quality: Good
  • Enhancements: None
  • Description: A Tuxedo with a classy white jacket and a chain that links the two front side, instead of the usual bottons. (pic)

I strolled up to the counter and took a peek inside the box at the grey armour within.  I reached in and my hands retreated with a grey overcoat with Korean characters written along the back.  It actually looked rather nice, and once I slid it on it was comfortable enough to be able to fight in... At least I hoped I'd be able to fight in it.  Satisfied with the finely tailored piece, I glanced to the creator of the item. "So... How much for it?" I asked, cocking my head.

Leaving her shop for a moment Teayre heads slightly out of Snowfrost Town and pops her head into Ariel's shop. Seeing the blonde with a customer she raises a hand in greeting before kneeling down by the fire place. A lion padded over to her, Teayre smiled before jumping at him. "Kimba!" Starting a playful tussle with the feline the red head ducks and weaves by the fire place. Before sitting up normally and petting Kimba electing a purr from him. "How've you been buddy? Right, I'd didn't come to play I'm afraid I'm actually here to order something." Standing up Teayre walks over Ariel nodding at the two players before wrapping her arms around her in a proper hello. 

"Heya, sorry I've been busy I've been doing a lot of training recently and well I was wondering if I can put in an order for a couple of bits." Smiling she passes a single order form over. "I know that's one item, but the other one I think you know... I'll let you know when a date is set though. So how much do I owe you?"

Item: Black Sailors Uniform

Item Type: Light Armour

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: + 2 EVA (2 Slots) / +3 Damage Mitigation (1 Slot)

Description: A black sailors uniform, that has an addition of a red leather belt and some red armguards.

Ariel looked at Grave and then pointed at a nearby wall where a price list was pinned. "It says very clear.... a perfect item for a regular client is 3500 col or 15 materials. Pick your poison, mixing them together isn't an option." Then to her surprise a nostalgic figure enters her shop and starts playing with Kimba. The lion was excited as well as she cherfully purred and looked at Teayre as she left to embrace Ariel. The blonde let out a surprised cute noise then after hearing Teayre's request she simply nodded:"Of course! For you T-chan is 2800 col or 12 materials. I will be expecting that order soon enough, just giveme time to do yours and my dress as well." She then went to her working station and continued her work to make the ammounting orders. Her effort paid off as she produced the remaining two items. She then packs them and hands them over to their respective owners. Looking at Azide she says: "The same price range as Teayre applies to you as well, since you're a loyal client and a good friend as well."

#1  ID: 33425  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#2  ID: 33426 CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#3  ID: 33427  CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

• Name: Heisenberg's Uncertainty II
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 33427
  • Roll: 12(nat.)
  • Item Type: Leather Armor
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Savvy
  • Description: A green coat that makes it difficult to simultaneously identify both the wearer's position and velocity, and consequently renders them a much more difficult target. This particular variation allows for enhanced mobility due to its lighter weight. It has a small crowned lion logo on the area of the left breast pocket, trademark of the shop its been made in.

#4  ID: 33428  CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#5  ID: 33429  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID: 33431  CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

• Name: Black Sailors Uniform
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 33431
  • Roll: 12(nat.)
  • Item Type: Leather Armor
  • Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1(3) Damage Mitigation
  • DescriptionA black sailors uniform, that has an addition of a red leather belt and some red armguards. It has a small crowned lion logo on the area of the left breast pocket, trademark of the shop its been made in.

#7  ID: 33432  CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#8  ID: 33433  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

It had not taken long at all before Ariel had managed to produce the leather armor which he had requested. It was perfect, in both quality, and in the more usual meaning of the word. Down to the very last detail, the talented tailor had managed to capture every aspect of the coat that he had envisioned. It could not hurt, he thought, that she had been the one to have crafted the original design. Indeed, the coat looked nearly identical to its predecessor, differing only in weight and the addition of the craftsman's own insignia in an out-of-sight location. 

Azide lifted the newly finished article with both hands, in the way that one might hold up a t-shirt at the mall. "I'm glad that you still consider us friends, even after my extended absence," said the brown-haired youth, as he opened his inventory. From there, he transferred the allotted 2800 col and nodded again, feeling more than satisfied. "On the off chance that I don't stop by again anytime soon with another order, then I'll see you again at the raid." 

With that, Azide turned and exited The Lion's Den. "One step closer to where I'd like to be."

-2800 col to Ariel

+1 Leather Armor

Fishing out a not so small pouch of col Teayre plops it on the counter as Kimba padded up to her. Reaching down she starts to absently scratch his ears. “When did your prices go up A-chan, it must have been quite recent? To do with the new floor opening up maybe?” As Teayre collected her item she smiles at the blonde nodding at her. “Either way thanks for this, it’ll help in the boss fight and when I’m soloing.” Kneeling down the girl gives Kimba a quick hug before going to the door. Stopping briefly she turns around and bows low to Ariel, flashing her a cheeky smile. “Thank you, Senpai!”

-2800 Col

+ Black Sailors Uniform

Calrex went into the Lion's Den, giving a nod to Ariel as he approached the counter, "Hey Ariel, sorry it took me a while. Here's the 30 materials you requested."

Swiping on his menu he produced the bag of materials, "Alright, I've gotta get running. I've got a couple more orders I need to knock out. I guess the new Sword Art system is making drops easier and harder at the same time. Catch you later!"

Turning and giving a wave he headed out back towards the teleportation plaza.

Donated 30 Materials

"Maybe  I should increase my orders as well, keep you busy. " she said after he left. Then waving at the other two, she looked at Grave ... She got bored and went to crafting once again. He could stare at the item as long as he wanted. He couldn't equip it until he paid the price of 3500 col or 15 mats, Ariel had for new/regular clients. She then returned to the workstation and continued crafting item even if she didn't have any pending orders. Being Aincrad's #1 is hard but thanks to Cal's help, now she could practice a bit more to her tailoring skills.

#1  ID: 33609  CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#2  ID: 33610 CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#3  ID: 33611  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#4  ID: 33612  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 33613  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID: 33614 CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#7  ID: 33615 CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#8  ID: 33616 CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

After all the people left the blonde continued her work. Thanks to Cal's donation, she could now craft some more. She had no specific order but decided to go with the momentum and finish her daily attempts.

#1  ID: 33919  CD: 2 (1+1)  LD: 17 (Material salvaged)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#2  ID: 33920 CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: Eclipse Shrouding
Profession: Tailor
ID: 33920
Roll: 12
Item Type: Leather Armor
Enhancements: +1 Evasion / +1 Savvy / +1 Loot Die
Description: This Item is a black trench coat with a white crowned lion logo at the area of the breast pocket. It also complemented by a weapon holster for the back. It resembles a certain black swordsman's trench coat. Who knows? maybe this this item will help you get the same type harem he had.

#3  ID: 33921  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 33922  CD: 3 (nat)  LD: 20 (Material salvaged)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]#5  ID: 33923  CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#6  ID: 33924 CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Name: Silent Resolution
ID: 33924
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Evasion / +1 Savvy
Description: A apparently ordinary dark colored leather armor set with a white crowned lion logo at the area of the breast pocket. It also complemented by a weapon holster for the back or waist. It isn't verry different from the starting gear but helps players be more evasive while giving them opportunities to strike.
#7  ID: 33925 CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#8  ID: 33926 CD: 5 (4+1)  [Rare Item: 2  EXP]

Knowing what I needed, I avoided any distractions and walked through Floor 4 until I reached a certain someone's shop. I looked up at the sign that read "The Lion's Den" and walked in without hesitation. When I walked into the store I stopped, no one was here right now. A feeling of relief swept through me. From the back of the shop I could hear Ariel hard at work. Since no one else but she and I were here I could skip the courtesy of waiting and just go right into it. "Ariel!" I called towards her general direction and kept walking. "Hey, you think you could make me a black cloak with the Azure Brigade emblem on it? Zelrius will stop by later to pay for it but I can wait here until it's finished. If that's alright I mean, we could talk in the mean time?" I said, leaning against the doorway.

Hearing the welcome chime, the blonde thought that is was another regular client which she would attend... once she finished this particular item. But to her surprise, she could hear Kimba lowly growling near the fireplace. Curious of the reason her eyes set upon a friends who she didn't see in a long time. Letting go of whatever she was doing Ariel went and greeted Kiru. "Welcome neechan! Haven't seen you here in a while now. An Azure cloak?...sure from what I've seen they all have different colored trimmings to distinguish the members. Do you have a preference for yours?" she asked with a smile, motioning her to come and have a sit.

The corner of my mouth lifted up slightly at Kimba, who was lowly warning Ariel of my presence. Kimba didn't like me but gradually the feline began to come closer to me. However with my absence for so long the familiar must have forgotten me completely. I let the matter go pretty quickly and returned my full attention back to Ariel, who was happy to see me. "It has been awhile hasn't it? And yeah, I need a cloak. Preferably a black one with a white hem if possible? I said as I took a seat and crossed my right leg over the left. "I know Zelrius has a gold one or whatever but I don't thinks that would fit me very well. Would a black one with white accents be fitting for me?" I asked, folding my arms. Then, I unfolded them and leaned towards Ariel. "Also...I need you to make me a black suit with gold thread. This one's a secret and he will not be paying for this one so I'll just give you whatever you need right now. No buffs please. " 

Edited by Kiru
  • 2 weeks later...

With a new tournament just over the horizon, Takao found himself in search for a new getup. Thankfully, he knew precisely what he wanted, partially because his intention was for the new set of light armour to be a near exact replica of the armour he'd ordered from the shop some time ago, with a few differences here and there. The brunet trudged through the snow covered streets of Snowfrost until he found the shop he'd been looking for, aptly titled "The Lion's Den". He stomped the snow off his boots, nothing more than force of habit at this point, and opened the door. "Hey Ariel, y'home? I was hopin' you'd be able to fix me a new getup."

- -

Name: Ironhide Coat
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: 
Light Armour
Enhancements: Savvy 2 | Evasion 1
Description: The Ironhide Coat is a grey jacket with semi-long coattails that reach halfway down the user's thighs. The well-fitted open coat parts just below the user's rib cage and contours off to the side to allow for maximized mobility without hindrance. The thick folded collar sits atop soft white furs that provide additional warmth in colder climates. The two-tone sleeves can be worn rolled up if such is the user's desire. Beneath the coat is a dark grey vest worn over a lighter grey turtleneck undershirt. Simple black slacks are typically tucked into brown boots, though it depends on the user's equipment. The gloves that come with the set are missing the thumb, smallest, and ring fingers to maximize dexterity.
Payment Method: Materials

"No problem Tak!" replied the blonde from in front of the fireplace. Business was slow lately so she used the opportunity for chill around the fireplace with Kimba. She felt that she neglected the lioness a bit and was trying to make up by patting and brushing her fur. She had gone over her fear of cats for a while now, at least when it came to Kimba. Other felines still awoke an irrational fear just by seeing them, not to say what happened if she touched them. But with Kimba she felt a bound, a kindred spirit, so they've gotten to a deep level of intimacy. From the outside it appeared just a normal scene of a master caring for her pet but in the case of these two it was more than that.

En either case, she finished grooming Kimba then went to her work station and pulled what she deemed necessary and started working while humming a gentle song for no apparent reason.

#1  ID: 34856  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID: 34857 CD: 2 (1+1)  LD: 16 (Material salvaged)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#3  ID: 34858  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#4  ID: 34859  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 34860  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#6  ID: 34861 CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#7  ID: 34862 CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#8  ID: 34863 CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

I walk into a certain store once again after being rudely PMed while working. It was my initial benefactor who requested a certain Item that I crafted just a few days ago. I grinned as I charged her by her prices for it and was surprised that she accepted so nonchalant. In either case it was a win-win situation and I took advantage of it, even if my shop was closed to general public. She was one of the few exceptions that payed to be made. "Miss Ariel! I have your item!" I say in a apparent happy tone as I walk pass a client of hers and put the item on the counter. After the transaction was made I simply nod to the blonde and exit the shop, happy with the newly acquired mats and col.

Gave Ariel the following Item:

• Name: Novum principium
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 34771
  • Roll: 12
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: Crafter's Respite
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

Received 12 Materials & 800 col from Ariel.

As the blonde finished her crafts she was a bit in a picnch..none of the items were of the propper quality Takao wanted so she had to PM somebody for a crafting reset item. Luckily she knew a certain alchemist that practically bragged about making that kind of item only a few days ago. Despite being a newbie, he was closed to public.. some elitist little prick. He even demanded that she pay by her shop standards since his shop was closed to the general public. With a sigh she accepted and once he arrived within a pretty decent time, she payed fair and square for the item. "This is it? looks kind of suspicious" she said but ended up gulping the bevrage. It had a strong lemon taste that she wasn't fond off. Either way, a notification popped up allowing her to craft once again. "Sweet!" she said and went back to her workplace. "Just a sec Tak!" she said while working. This time she would get it right.

After a new round of crafting the blonde made Takao's item and presented to him: "That will be 15 mats. If you wanna pay extra for express services, I don't mind" she ended with a chuckle as she began wrapping the item after Takao took a closer look, and waved at him as he left.

Gave 12 Materials & 800 col to Dracul in exchange for the following item:

• Name: Novum principium
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 34771
  • Roll: 12
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Enhancements: Crafter's Respite
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

Used Novum principium(Crafter's Respite). Daily attempts reset.

#1 ID:34866  CD:12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP] 

Name: Ironhide Coat
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: 
Light Armour
Enhancements: Savvy 2 | Evasion 1
Description: The Ironhide Coat is a grey jacket with semi-long coattails that reach halfway down the user's thighs. The well-fitted open coat parts just below the user's rib cage and contours off to the side to allow for maximized mobility without hindrance. The thick folded collar sits atop soft white furs that provide additional warmth in colder climates. The two-tone sleeves can be worn rolled up if such is the user's desire. Beneath the coat is a dark grey vest worn over a lighter grey turtleneck undershirt. Simple black slacks are typically tucked into brown boots, though it depends on the user's equipment. The gloves that come with the set are missing the thumb, smallest, and ring fingers to maximize dexterity.

#2  ID:34868 CD: 3 (nat)  LD: 15 (Material salvaged)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#3  ID:34869  CD: 1 (nat)  [Fail Item: 5  EXP]

#4  ID:34870  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID:34871  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID:34872 CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

#7  ID:34873 CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#8  ID:34874 CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Takao idled around the shop while he waited. His gaze was momentarily cast toward the lioness familiar of Ariel's, and suddenly felt better about his decision to not drag his own familiar to the floor that it despised so much. The brunet's attention was set back on Ariel as she presented the equipment he'd ordered, and a large smile grew on his face. "Yo, this is awesome!" he said, and chuckled at the suggestion to pay extra for such quick delivery. He delved into his inventory and procured thirty materials, then handed them over to Ariel in exchange for the equipment. "Sure, I don't mind. You deserve it, after all."

- -

- Lost 30 Materials
+ Gained Ironhide Coat

Teayre saunters into the Lion’s Den again smiling at Ariel she goes straight up to the blonde instead of her usual attention to Kimba. “Ariel, I need you to make me some armour… Quite simply it needs to be red, give me as much mitigation as you can manage and then some evasion on top of that if it’s possible within the item limits. Just pm me or pop round to my shop to drop it off please.” Giving the girl a quick hug Teayre puts a bag of col in her hand before turning around and dashes out of the shop turning towards the training grounds of the fourth floor as opposed to Snowfrost.

-2,800 Col

At the sudden crimson storm, Kimba lets out a hiss of surprise until she realizes it Teayre. Then starts purring and goes back to sleep as the two girls talk... well it was more like a one sided dialogue as Ariel simply had time to pitch in a "Will do!" before she left, as quickly as she stormed in. Ariel let out a soft laugh while gazing at Kimba who tried to hide her earlier reaction. Then the blonde cracked her knuckles and went to the work station...."Some armor... heck of a description there T, well I guess I'll start with crimson materials and see where it goes from there." she said as she picked the material and began working.

#1  ID:35069  CD:9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID:35070 CD: 9 (8+1)   [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#3  ID:35071  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID:35072  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID:35073  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID:35074 CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: Tainted Purity
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat)
Item Type: 
Leather Armour
Enhancements: +6 Damage Mitigation | +1 Evasion
Description:
: custom tailor made full combat outfit composed of the following: Black stockings and above elbow gloves of the same material that contain red leather insertions. A leather breast guard under a red top held by slim black leather stripes that go around the neck and on the back. A skirt that is cut at the sides, the back area material reaching knee level while the front area is much more shorter. Several black belts go around the stomach area, leading behind in two red ends a bit lower than the knee. This outfit is branded with a golden crowned lion logo on the biceps area of the right glove, the golden color as opposed to the usual white, signifying the 'for friends only' quality of the craft.(pic for visual aid)

#7  ID:34873 CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#8  ID:34874 CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]