Saddest Moment In SAO

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The saddest part for me was when the show totally lost its focus. It went from being a neat concept about mmos to being the story of a stupid mary sues harem. Kirito is the worst ever on the whole planet and I hate him. Also the ending, Kirito just breaks the rules because he has main character powers, its dumb.

The saddest part for me was when the show totally lost its focus. It went from being a neat concept about mmos to being the story of a stupid mary sues harem. Kirito is the worst ever on the whole planet and I hate him. Also the ending, Kirito just breaks the rules because he has main character powers, its dumb.

Agreed, I enjoyed the " no magicness" of SAO. But I then realized that season 2 was about Kirito doing what a man has to in order to keep his family intact. So ALO became less painfully. Hallelujer!

Agreed, I enjoyed the " no magicness" of SAO. But I then realized that season 2 was about Kirito doing what a man has to in order to keep his family intact. So ALO became less painfully. Hallelujer!

Dont get me started on ALO, Kirito gets worse and then also gets into an incest love triangle. Also Sugu was ALL fan service, super lame.

Dont get me started on ALO, Kirito gets worse and then also gets into an incest love triangle. Also Sugu was ALL fan service, super lame.

Fan service had nothing to do with it. The animators simply stuck to the story outlined in the Light Novels. Personally I wish that SAO and ALO had been separate seasons, but not enough happens in ALO the first time around to warrant a whole season, so instead some things had to get left out.

Saddest moment, Sachis death. Because you can tell Kirito cared about her and was willing to risk everything to save her or revive her.

Yeah.... I admit thats pretty dumb but your missing the point.

Please explain. I dont see how im missing the point of Sugu. I just pointed out that Sugu (alot like all the other female characters, mostly exists for fanservice, and also to fall in love with Kiriti (Like almost everyother female character). Sure she wasnt ALL fanservice thats an exaggeration but the amount if fanservice coming from Sugu is absurdly high.

• 3 weeks later...
I think when Yui dies and when Sachi dies!

Yui doesn't technically die.

But Each I part is sad......

And Kirito was right. If they knew his real level they wouldn't have gone up floors....poor sachi.and I hate how people make promises and don't keep it. And then the stupid revival item. It ddidnt work.....

And also the revival thing Asuna could have used on Kirito......on the fight with kiawa. He should have gave it to Asuna.