Saddest Moment In SAO

Truthfully, I was not too bothered by Sachi's death. It was sad, watching people that Kirito cared about dying, but Sachi in particular did not bother me. I found her character to be a bit annoying.

For me, Asuna and Kirito's whole relationship tugged at my heart strings, especially in ALO. I have people that I care about that deeply, and imagining myself in that position was really sad.

And only because this was mentioned here, I did not see this as a series about Kirito and a bunch of Mary-Sues. The women in this series were strong, capable women. Who cares if they fell for Kirito? I'd be seeking protection and comfort in their situation too. Of course, I would have loved to have seen more of them in the series, but their existence did not ruin anything for me.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truthfully, I was not too bothered by Sachi's death. It was sad, watching people that Kirito cared about dying, but Sachi in particular did not bother me. I found her character to be a bit annoying.

For me, Asuna and Kirito's whole relationship tugged at my heart strings, especially in ALO. I have people that I care about that deeply, and imagining myself in that position was really sad.

And only because this was mentioned here, I did not see this as a series about Kirito and a bunch of Mary-Sues. The women in this series were strong, capable women. Who cares if they fell for Kirito? I'd be seeking protection and comfort in their situation too. Of course, I would have loved to have seen more of them in the series, but their existence did not ruin anything for me.

Seriously!

How can you care about Asuna and Kirito but not Sachi

When Silica's dragon died, actually happens to be mine. Everyone has their own opinion!

You could say that, or just wake up and realize that it's the truth! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o

Just like the fact they keep us in the dark about the PK hunt til now, we could have of not known and the story would have not changed. Kirito was an antisocial person and he wanted to escape the game. No, need for death... so sit down kid

• 1 month later...