Illustrator for hire- accepting imaginary money

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quality you're wanting with what you described will be 400 col

I'll add a perfect tailor made item (light equipment) to that and we have a deal, PM me with the completed form so that I start working on it.

Item: [insert a Item name ]

Item type : [ Light armor/Vanity Item/ Headpiece/Belt/ Boots etc..please restrain from putting iron/steel or any kind of metal equipment] 

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: [chose what do you want the item to have ex: +1 acc / hp/eva etc.]

Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : [add a detailed exterior description of the item you want] 

for more info about the enhancements available click HERE

well what can I say this guy's work is amazing and seeing how he didn't post more of his work imma do him a favor and make him a little well deserved publicity. next you have the sketches he made for me and 1 pose that I colored.

I especially love how he drawed the rapier.

y0Gb7oX.png7Dttf2H.jpg?1

Le gasp! These are beautiful, oh my goshies! I’d love to have a picture of myself to start… I am willing to wait of course! I’d like full color and all the beautiful shading and such, as everyone else has been getting.

Here is a reference of me:

http://catsglade.deviantart.com/art/SAOske-Again-501159584

And here is a reference of my sword:

http://catsglade.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Wing-433775013

I don’t really care what the pose is, as long as it fits my character… I’m not the most outgoing, and in fact I’m rather shy and anxious. I’m willing to pay whatever it takes! I also may be ordering one for Pepper later on…

Le gasp! These are beautiful, oh my goshies! I’d love to have a picture of myself to start… I am willing to wait of course! I’d like full color and all the beautiful shading and such, as everyone else has been getting.

Here is a reference of me:

http://catsglade.deviantart.com/art/SAOske-Again-501159584

And here is a reference of my sword:

http://catsglade.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Wing-433775013

I don’t really care what the pose is, as long as it fits my character… I’m not the most outgoing, and in fact I’m rather shy and anxious. I’m willing to pay whatever it takes! I also may be ordering one for Pepper later on…

D'aaw. though i'm afraid i might ruin your character's cuteness with my style's interpretation, i'll totally give it a shot!

And don't worry everybody, i'm almost done with the ones i currently have on my plate. I just took a break from drawing to get my feet wet in the RP boards.

Its a hostile takeover. And seeing as how this in-come isn't in-character, i guess i'll have to come up with some front business to explain the sudden wealth or it won't make much sense for Aaphi having it. 

Has my life really seen a point where i'm laundering rpg money?

Haha, I was just about to point out the money laundering taking place when I noticed you already pointed it out! Touche, Aaphi. But on a more related note, your work is amazing!

Really nice work!  I miss drawing :(

theres a simple way to fix that.... DRAWMORE! lol

But, really, i find a good way to keep yourself drawing is to give your drawing purpose. give yourself a reason to draw something every day. I fell into a slump for almost two years where i barely drew at all. Here and there, i'd work on something old, or start something new and never finish it. and this would happen MAYBE once a month if i was feelin it. Before this, i was part of THE community of people who drew in numerous threads on 4chan known as the "Drawwhores". We had our own board separate from 4chan called Drawchan, and back in the day that place was bumpin'. I would draw several things daily, i would keep up entire conversations and complicated story arks between my characters and the characters of others with hundreds and hundreds of image posts.

This taught me that drawing A LOT is the only way to get any good, and drawing CONTINUOUSLY is the only way to stay good. And when the activity started going downhill hafter years of drawesomeness, i fell out of it and stopped drawing almost completely. Later, i landed a career that pretty much required me to draw every day again, and before i knew it, i was drawing like i used to. finishing projects, putting effort and enthusiasm and spirit into my work again. 

So my advice to all the artists lurking the thread, Cindel, Mari, even Brayden and whoever else: Draw often; draw hard; study. And by study, i don't mean squish your face in a book, i mean examine the world around you and examine various pieces of work and the styles used to make them closely, critically. Take mental (or physical) notes on what you see and think about how it can be expressed with line, value and color. You can do it. you just have to want it enough to do it a lot.

I'll tell you something my old art teacher, Mr. Smith, told me. "In order to draw de' feet, you must know de' feet." I don't know what it means, but i hope it helps you.

Actually, the process i go through while drawing has a multi phase process that i'd be happy to share. i might make a visual tutorial with one of the next pieces.

Working on:

Oske

MORE UPDATES!

Due to the return of familiars, i'm having a special event. The first 5 requests for familiar artwork will get the regular rate (1500) in half (700). Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

NOTE: This quest must be successfully completed and familiar must be acquired before making your request. The discount is a prize extended to the first 5 to do so AND post their request. Only doing this because i think its wrong for people who are actually working on their threads to get second seat to someone who might not even start one. 

Heres an example of one i recently made.

zvCg25D.jpg