[SP-F2] Let The Queen Say Her Prayers [Long Live The Queen] Complete

Crozeph tried to stand up but fell to his knee as soon as he tried "not yet" he said. As the queen finally pulled its stinger out of the ground, Crozeph felt his regeneration kicking in "all right, time to get moving" he said. The queen's stinger began quivering signalling for Crozeph to dodge. Aiming its stinger at him, the queen used all its strength to hit Crozeph but failed, his speed helped him do it "not as fast as a while ago with wounded wings huh" he told the queen. Crozeph pointed his sword downward, taking more careful plans and making better observations...the battle get's more serious with their health not moving away from each other "adrenaline is helpful, I need to take my reaction level up a notch" he said, setting his eyes on the Wasp Queen

[iD: 9614]

Battle Dice: [5] fail

Mob Dice: [7] - [2] = [5] fail

Craft Dice: [12] Battle Healing Activated

+1 HP gained

Crozeph 17/26

Wasp Queen 15/30

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wasp is now beginning its attack on Crozeph again and it will take a while before he could finish it off "hard-earned boss title, I'm really getting the hang of things..." the Wasp charged at him at full speed again "...or not" Crozeph tried moving away but the Wasp's body is large enough to keep him from dodging completely "I'm getting rammed again!" he yelled as the Wasp continues to push him away. The stinger was already buried at his shoulder when the Wasp stopped pulling it off and making him roll away. Crozeph sat up and began coughing, the battle was seriously not in a good situation for him to be acting rashly or just letting the Wasp Queen do damage on direct attacks "ok let's do it again" he said raising his sword. Crozeph was already heavily wounded and he doesn't even know if he was to survive this battle.

[iD: 9870]

Battle Dice: [1] fail

Mob Dice: [9] critical

full damage +1 critical

Crozeph 14/26

Wasp Queen 15/30

Crozeph is now struggling to get up, he has taken enough damage as his HP bar enters the yellow zone and it can only mean one thing. Crozeph quickly picked up his sword and used it as a shield as soon as he heard the  loud sound of the Wasp's fluttering wings "that annoying fluttering sound you're making..." Crozeph then felt a sting on his left side and the the Wasp's stinger buried missing his heart by a few inches. The Wasp then launched Crozeph in the air and rammed his again sending him back a good distance. Crozeph began coughing continuously as he got hit by the Wasp again and two consecutive times "hard boss battle is hard" he said groaning at the pain. Crozeph tried to stand up again, trying to do something with the Wasp's attack that seems to be similar to his, direct but lethal. Raising his sword he kept his eyes on it again, this time he won't be failing.

[iD: 9871]

Mob Dice: [10] critical success

full damage +2 critical

Crozeph 10/26

Wasp Queen 15/30 

The Wasp Queen charged at Crozeph again, it's stinger aimed at his heart "I can dodge direct attacks but this one's got a huge body I'm still in her area of attack" he thought. Crozeph then thought of something "may this will work" Crozeph held the sword forward and raised it upward and then shouted something "men!" he yelled. Crozeph made a downward slash countering the stinger and wounding the Wasp again successfully and cutting off two limbs in the process. Crozeph moved away as the Wasp Queen crashed on the grounded again. After a few seconds he fell to his knees and began breathing hard "that one was a lame war cry" he said.

[9896]

Battle Dice: [9] critical

1 base damage +3 weapon damage +2 weapon damage +1 critical

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 10/26

Wasp Queen 8/30

The Wasp stood up quickly and began flying but also feels the pain of Crozeph's attack. The Wasp charged at him at full speed again but Crozeph can already figure out a few ways to not let it deal good damage on him. Crozeph used his sword to block making the Wasp's attack graze him and do only minimum damage. Crozeph quickly moved away preventing another strong attack from the Wasp "I think I should try something more direct too" he thought as he keeps his eyes on the Wasp, the battle just keeps on getting worse for him but dealing a few damage on it has helped him already on gaining a few advantage.

[9900]

Battle Dice: [4] fail

Mob Dice: [8] - [2] = [6] success

Crozeph 9/26

Wasp Queen 9/30

Crozeph pointed his sword at the Wasp Queen, aligned to the center of his body. He needs to finish this quest now or he'll just put himself on a much deeper trouble by letting it last longer "luckily it doesn't regenerate some health" he thought. The Wasp Queen started quivering again, a sign that it's about to attack him "ok Crozeph, dodging in the last second is bad, blocking its stinger is bad, the only thing that I can think of is..." Crozeph charged at the Wasp also "chaaaaarge!!!!" he yelled. The Wasp's stinger was aimed at Crozeph's heart when he saw it drawing near "now get a slice of this!" Crozeph jumped forward with his sword raised and as soon as he calculated the distance he swung down hitting the Wasp's face down cutting another limb in the process. Crozeph rolled down  continuously while the Wasp Queen began squirming on the ground. Crozeph quicly stood up, a bruise on his face from rolling down after the attack "that was a stupid attack..." he said "but effective" he added.

[iD: 10046]

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

1 base damage +3 weapon skill +2 weapon damage +2 critical

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 9/26

Wasp Queen 1/30 

The Wasp was still squirming from the ground when Crozeph touched the bruise on his face "what a heavy blow" he said "even I get wounded" Crozeph raised his sword as soon as he heard the fluttering sound again, a loud one fron the Wasp's wings. The Wasp Queen quickly charged at Crozeph even with its HP bar on the red zone and almost drained "just little more" he said. Crozeph was about to attack also when he felt a sudden pain on his shoulder "that damn stinger wound" he said. There was no time to attack anymore. every second is important because of the queen's power and speed at charging directly at him. Crozeph took a step back and quickly used his sword to deflect the stinger sending the Wasp in another direction but the attack like always is strong making Crozeph lose his balance "too troublesome" he said.

[iD: 10047]

Mob Dice: [2] fail

Crozeph 9/26

Wasp Queen 1/30

Crozeph hasn't regained his balance yet when the Wasp Queen suddenly came out of nowhere and attacked him with it's stinger again. Crozeph quickly raised his sword to deflect the stinger and managed to do it sending the Wasp Queen's attack on another direction but like always, the Wasp's attack was so strong that Crozeph still lost a good amount of HP and this time he was successfully knocked down by the Wasp Queen "I need to do something about this" he said trying to stand up again. Crozeph looked at the Wasp Queen again and tried figuring something out "come one Crozeph, it's almost dead" he thought. Crozeph knew that a single successful attack is enough to kill it but the problem lies on how he could because he's badly wounded himself.

[iD: 10048]

Mob Dice: [8] - [2] = 6

1 damage

Crozeph 8/30

Wasp Queen 1/30

Crozeph struggled to stand up after getting knocked down by the Wasp. He seem to have a hard time finding the right way of preventing its attack "direct and I'll take some, defend I'll still take some damage" he thought. The Wasp attacked Crozeph again "no rest allowed" he thought. Crozeph tried to attack the Wasp but failed making him move away but still taking another damage from it. Crozeph skidded as soon as he grazed himself from the Wasp's attack "just one more hit" he said raising his sword, hoping that his final attack will hit.

[iD: 10076]

Mob Dice: [8] - [2] =  [6] success

Crozeph 7/26

Wasp Queen 1/30

Crozeph kept his eyes on the Wasp, he only need to do one thing and it's to finish off the Boss and get things over with "one more successful attack" he thought. The Wasp Queen charged at Crozeph again, it seems the Wasp grew stronger as it's HP nears to empty. Crozeph answered with the same attack and this time no failure is allowed or it will be his end. Crozeph jumped a few feet forward, his sword raised and his eyes set on the Wasp. The Wasp aimed its stinger at Crozeph again at his heart. Crozeph's sword and the stinger met making his sword grate at the stinger. Crozeph changed the direction of his attack and stabbed the side of the Wasp and pulled up his sword cutting through the body of the Wasp. Crozeph fell on the ground, he was already at his limit and as he dropped down, his eyes slowly closed not knowing what will happen next as the last thing he saw was the red gash on the Wasp Queen's body.

[iD: 10015]

Battle Dice: [8] success

1 base +3 weapon skill +2 weapon damage

Mob Dice: [4] - [2] = [2] fail

Crozeph 7/26

Wasp Queen 0/30 DEAD

"Hey Christoff, lunch is over" he heard a voice "we should head back to our class" the girl added. Crozeph slowly opened his eyes and found himself at the rooftop of their school lied down. He was wearing his school uniform, the summer one and a girl was sitting beside him holding a magazine "you think we'll do well on this game?" she asked him. Crozeph stared at the sky, its azure color still remaining even after millions of years of existence "we were always beta-testers because of your dad" he answered "that's because we're good at it, we can see glitches and detect errors" she told him. Crozeph smiled "I'm only a bit good on knowing enemy patterns and programs" he said "you are the one who's good at finding the flaws of the game, heck you'll even go nuts on simple glitches even while it's still in development" he told her. The girl punched him lightly on his side making him wince "it's a father-daughter thing, dad is also like that, no wonder he's inside a game company" she said "but this VRMMORPG that's taking the world by storm, looks like even my dad won't be able to get us beta keys" she said.

Crozeph closed his eyes "fine by me, beta testing is boring without you" he mumbled. The girl dropped the magazine on his chest  "I heard that Christoff, are you starting to like me?" she said, teasing him. Crozeph sat straight and pulled her cheeks "so what? it's not like it'll change your life" he said still pulling her cheeks. The girl brushed off Crozeph's hand "of course it will, though only a little bit and also it's not like my whole world revolves around you" she told him "you're probably just a small island in my world, like Hawaii or Micronesia" she added smiling at him. Crozeph made a faint smile on what he heard "that's unfair, you're a continent in my world" he said. The girl began pulling his hair "now you're getting into your pick-up lines and bad puns again Christoff!" she said while messing and pulling his hair suddenly. The two kept on pushing each other until they got tired and stared at the sky "but I'm glad you're starting to like me, I was beginning to think that I'm just a nuisance in your life" she told him. Crozeph looked at her "a nuisance I don't want to get rid off" he told her. Crozeph stared at the sky "say Aya, why don't we skip school today? we have A- on our grades already" he asked. The girl closed her eyes and smiled "we're late anyways, let's just enjoy the afternoon here" she replied. Crozeph smiled at what he heard "thank you" he said softly before closing his eyes.

It was like hours of a feel good feeling for Crozeph and he seemed to be enjoying it but just like how unfair it is to get stuck inside SAO, his dreams of his old memory also gets a taste of it. Crozeph opened his eyes, the azure skies turned into the color of the sun, sunset has taken it's place and Crozeph lie flat on the ground. No sign of the buzzing sound the wings of Wasp makes, it was only just him and the sunset sky and his HP bar at its lowest ever since he entered the game. A single tear fell from Crozeph's right eye as he remembered his dream, a piece of his memory with a person who was there for him until he got stuck in the game "I'm sorry for putting myself in harm's way again" he told the sky. Crozeph stood up after a few seconds and brushed off the grass from his cloak and in front of him a small window indicating that his quest is completed. Crozeph picked up his sword and slid it back to its scabbard. It was a long day indeed and the only thing that he needs to do is turn the quest in and he'll receive the rewards of the quest. Crozeph wiped the tear of his cheek with the sleeve of his cloak and began walking back to any settlement that he'll see along the way. After taking a few steps he saw something glimmer on a bush like some kind of metal. Crozeph approached it and quickly moved the bush only to reveal something that will pay-off the near death battle he had with the Wasp Queen...a treasure chest. Crozeph pulled it out of the bush and tried opening it, hoping that luck with give him at least one more shred of it.

• [iD: 10204]
  • [17] treasure chest found

id: 10205

LD: [15] chest disarmed uncommon item obtained

Crozeph had a hard time pulling out the treasure chest off the bushes but managed to do so after a few minutes. He stumbled down as soon as he broke free from it. "My luck seem to kick in now" he said as he approached the worn out chest "it doesn't even look fancy enough to have something nice inside" he thought. Crozeph thought hard for a second on how to open it. "nahh, if it's a trap i just have to deal with it" he said. Crozeph unsheathed his sword and quickly slashed at the lock with a great precision that only the lock was hit avoiding damage on the chest itself. As Crozeph sheathe his sword he kicked the chest opening it. There was gas that came out but he was far away "like I said deal with it" he said smiling. After standing for a few minutes till the gas goes away, Crozeph approached the chest and found an item inside. Crozeph picked it up and inspected it, the item was a glove and a small window appeared as soon as he took it

Loot Obtained

Item Name: Crimson Huntsman

Item type: gloves

Description: a leather left hand glove with a blood-red color on the palm, it is said to be a glove of  an expert hunter. Provides better accuracy on attacks

Enhancement: +1 accuracy

take item?

Yes                                      No

Crozeph smiled at what he found, a smile of a happy kid finding something valuable to show his friends "I found a few useful things on this quest, lucky me" he thought before putting the glove on his inventory. Crozeph walked away from the empty chest and began following the sunset. His quest was over, there was no reason to be there anymore but somehow his dream made him a bit sad "I'm sorry for putting my life in harm's way" he said whispering in the wind.